Mini 1088: Cookie Thief Mafia (Game Over)

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Elleran wrote:@Llamarble:

I am not pushing because I don't know how to. To me, the only evidence I have is the evidence that Furcolow provided--that there is a scum in the midst of the GC. Because I don't know the truthfulness of this evidence, I do not want to use it. I would prefer that one of the GC members be lynched today.

Also, Furcolow should be the one pushing for Rob lynch right now. He is the one who provided the evidence, yet he does not follow through with it. This is the point that I was pushing earlier in the day. How true is the evidence that Furcolow provided in your opinion, Llamarble?
after reading this post - I just can't help that elleran's seems like he is coaching furclow to vote me and trying to divide up the girls club.

unvote, vote elleran
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:05 am

Post by FakeGod »

Vote Count 2.12

"New Year soon." -mod

drmyshottyizsik (2): Darox, Llamarble
Darox (2): andrew94, drmyshottyizsik
Elleran (3): lewarcher82, don_johnson, RobCapone
RobCapone (2): Elleran, Furcolow

Not Voting: Zed

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch someone.

The new deadline is Jan. 7th, 2011!
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Elleran »

Llamarble wrote:Elleran and Furcolow are pushing a Rob lynch today just as they pushed the Poison lynch yesterday.
They are also diverting attention away from Darox, just like yesterday.
Elleran mentioned yesterday an intent to go after Furcolow, which he followed briefly then abandoned.
Lewarcher, DJ, and Darox also make sense to me as a scumteam plotting an Elleran mislynch.
Wait, is Furcolow trying to divert votes away from Darox too? I'm beginning to think that Furcolow is just copying me.

@Llamarble: Yes, I took part in the mislynch yesterday. But so had Lewarcher. Yes, I did say I was going to go after Furcolow if Poison was a mislynch. I have already mentioned that I'm fine with either GC lynch, but I'm leaning toward a Rob lynch currently. I personally think that Rob is being more productive and sensible than Furcolow, but a Rob lynch just makes more sense to me. (Unfortunately, I think I'm falling into the "Furc is playing too n00bly to be a real scum" fallacy. :() Yes, I am defending Darox. Really, if I was a scum trying to protect a scumbuddy, would I really blatantly just say "I think Darox is town" without a good reason? I'd provide better reasoning than that.
Helloran Elleran
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:01 am

Post by RobCapone »

1. furclow has voted for just about everyone, I think he is more concerend with just getting a lynch no matter who it is. he even voted for you elleran and now he is voting with you, horrible play
2. so I am being more productive and sensible so you are going to lynch me because of it, umm red flag here
3. This seems a bit WIFOM to me
Yes, I am defending Darox. Really, if I was a scum trying to protect a scumbuddy, would I really blatantly just say "I think Darox is town" without a good reason? I'd provide better reasoning than that.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:15 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Elleran wrote:
Llamarble wrote:Elleran and Furcolow are pushing a Rob lynch today just as they pushed the Poison lynch yesterday.
Elleran mentioned yesterday an intent to go after Furcolow, which he followed briefly then abandoned.
Lewarcher, DJ, and Darox also make sense to me as a scumteam plotting an Elleran mislynch.
Wait, is Furcolow trying to divert votes away from Darox too? I'm beginning to think that Furcolow is just copying me.

@Llamarble: Yes, I took part in the mislynch yesterday.
IIoA

But so had Lewarcher.
IIoA

Yes, I did say I was going to go after Furcolow if Poison was a mislynch.
IIoA

I have already mentioned that I'm fine with either GC lynch
IIoA

but I'm leaning toward a Rob lynch currently.
IIoA, and please give us reasons why

I personally think that Rob is being more productive and sensible than Furcolow,
HOW AND WHY does this make you want to lynch him more?! only in lylo should you lynch who appears town

but a Rob lynch just makes more sense to me. (Unfortunately, I think I'm falling into the "Furc is playing too n00bly to be a real scum" fallacy.
Or you are playing off of that dumb reason to mislynch Rob

:() Yes, I am defending Darox.
Why? All he has done is banter, insult us, and active lurk

Really,
if I was a scum trying to protect a scumbuddy
THAT IS A HUGE ASS SCUM TELL!

would I really blatantly just say "I think Darox is town" without a good reason? I'd provide better reasoning than that.
No you would do wat you did so you can use this excuse to pretend to be town!
#freeShotty
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Elleran »

RobCapone wrote:1. furclow has voted for just about everyone, I think he is more concerend with just getting a lynch no matter who it is. he even voted for you elleran and now he is voting with you, horrible play
2. so I am being more productive and sensible so you are going to lynch me because of it, umm red flag here
Yes, I am defending Darox. Really, if I was a scum trying to protect a scumbuddy, would I really blatantly just say "I think Darox is town" without a good reason? I'd provide better reasoning than that.
1 and 2) I agree completely. I hate voting on you because of the 'evidence' Furcolow has provided. Like I said, you've been more productive and sensible than Furcolow has hands down. If Furcolow's evidence that one of you is scum is true, then I see you and Furcolow as a 50-50 scum-lynch.
3) It is WIFOM. I don't know how to put it forth anymore straightforward than this. :( Sorry.

@Rob: If there is a better candidate than you, then give me some evidence. I'm all ears.

PREVIEW EDIT: @Shotty: Read this post because it addresses many of your points.
Helloran Elleran
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Elleran »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Elleran wrote:

@Llamarble: Yes, I took part in the mislynch yesterday.
IIoA

But so had Lewarcher.
IIoA

Yes, I did say I was going to go after Furcolow if Poison was a mislynch.
IIoA

I have already mentioned that I'm fine with either GC lynch
IIoA

but I'm leaning toward a Rob lynch currently.
IIoA, and please give us reasons why

I personally think that Rob is being more productive and sensible than Furcolow,
HOW AND WHY does this make you want to lynch him more?! only in lylo should you lynch who appears town

but a Rob lynch just makes more sense to me. (Unfortunately, I think I'm falling into the "Furc is playing too n00bly to be a real scum" fallacy.
Or you are playing off of that dumb reason to mislynch Rob

:() Yes, I am defending Darox.
Why? All he has done is banter, insult us, and active lurk

Really,
if I was a scum trying to protect a scumbuddy
THAT IS A HUGE ASS SCUM TELL!

would I really blatantly just say "I think Darox is town" without a good reason? I'd provide better reasoning than that.
No you would do wat you did so you can use this excuse to pretend to be town!
How does the Larger portion make sense?
Helloran Elleran
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:21 am

You shouldn't lynch the more productive and more town looking person until lylo (according to the wiki)
#freeShotty
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by don_johnson »

voting the girls club is stupid. we can always hope that a good detective exists and investigated one of the two last night, thus leaving us the option of investigating the other one tonight, thus leaving us the chance of having confirmed scum tomorrow, or possibly confirmed masons. appealing to the wiki is fail, but in this case, i think i agree with the message. somewhat. i'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, but i am happy with my vote.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:37 pm

unvote vote elleran
#freeShotty
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Elleran wrote:
RobCapone wrote:1. furclow has voted for just about everyone, I think he is more concerend with just getting a lynch no matter who it is. he even voted for you elleran and now he is voting with you, horrible play
1 and 2) I agree completely. I hate voting on you because of the 'evidence' Furcolow has provided. Like I said, you've been more productive and sensible than Furcolow has hands down. If Furcolow's evidence that one of you is scum is true, then I see you and Furcolow as a 50-50 scum-lynch.
3) It is WIFOM. I don't know how to put it forth anymore straightforward than this. :( Sorry.

@Rob: If there is a better candidate than you, then give me some evidence. I'm all ears.

PREVIEW EDIT: @Shotty: Read this post because it addresses many of your points.
here is your evidence. Self vote since you are caught.

1. you want to lynch the person who is more productive and sensible to helping town catch scum
2. you are using WIFOM to explain your defense of Darox
3. outright believing andrew's claim is yet another one I will throw in there, his claim is completely unbelievable to me yet you seemed to accept it without any serious reservations
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by Darox »

Apparently I'm still in this game. How about that.
I forgot to say V/LA for the christmas period.

Let's read the apparently limitless bulletpoints that this thread has ballooned into.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Darox »

Oh, and Llamarble, you are thinking too hard.

I don't cultivate a public image to play mafia with, it's a waste of time and effort. Instead I just let my personalities run their course and let other people make wild assumptions about my play. It's much easier and a lot more entertaining for me.
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Elleran »

RobCapone wrote:here is your evidence. Self vote since you are caught.

1. you want to lynch the person who is more productive and sensible to helping town catch scum
2. you are using WIFOM to explain your defense of Darox
3. outright believing andrew's claim is yet another one I will throw in there, his claim is completely unbelievable to me yet you seemed to accept it without any serious reservations
No, I'm not scum. I'm not going to self-vote, so you can forget that.

1) I'm not voting you because you're productive. I'm voting you because I want to vote for a GC member.
2) Is that scummy? Ignore my comment than. That WIFOM I made is basically irrelevent you know. I told you my stance, and I also told you that my reason is lame. Do you want to lynch Darox? Go ahead. If he doesn't flip town, I'll eat my once-use, interent-access laptop.
3) I believe him because I don't see a reason why I shouldn't. If the only reason you think his claim is incredible is the imbalance issue with it, then that's not a very good reason either. I've had games in which the roles were horribly unbalanced. Trying to say "that's impossible because that would be imbalanced" is an easy mistake. Is there another reason why his claim is incredible to you?
Helloran Elleran
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

well, llamarble, i can make the statement
and it's NOT SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU SAID YOU STRAWMANNING ****
quit misrepresenting me

I MUST BREAK YOU! :lol:

really, though, in all seriousness as scum i really just try to keep my mouth shut. There's a difference in keeping your mouth shut and admitting to guilt. See: the fifth amendment.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

don_johnson wrote:voting the girls club is stupid. we can always hope that a good detective exists and investigated one of the two last night, thus leaving us the option of investigating the other one tonight, thus leaving us the chance of having confirmed scum tomorrow, or possibly confirmed masons. appealing to the wiki is fail, but in this case, i think i agree with the message. somewhat. i'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, but i am happy with my vote.
THIS GUY DOESNT READ
@MOD
I FEEL THIS IS PROOF HE DOESNT READ THE THREAD
CAN HE BE FORCE REPLACED PLEASE?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by Darox »

We string up drmyshottyhasaterriblename, either his bluff is called and we get a scum/third party lynch, or he suicides and we still have a noose left over for someone else.

HOW IS THIS NOT WIN/WIN?
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Elleran »

No, he shouldn't suicide. I feel that his role is town.
Helloran Elleran
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:53 am

Post by RobCapone »

You are awfully trusting person elleran, you realize people lie right?
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Elleran »

RobCapone wrote:You are awfully trusting person elleran, you realize people lie right?
Yes. However, I feel that the situation makes the lie improbable, or at least less likely to lie.
Helloran Elleran
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:27 am

Post by RobCapone »

He was getting pressure and quickly threatened to eat his cookie, he didn't even have many votes

Than we get back hungry Harold, who takes cookies? Hungry people

We don't know what scum names are yet and if he is scum, suicidal townie is an awesome fake claim given the game theme
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:01 am

Post by don_johnson »

i read good. no worries there.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:34 am

Post by RobCapone »

Elleran, why did you tell furc he should be voting me and later act upset that he is "following" you

It seemed to me you were coaching furclow based on what I quoted at the top of this page

@ don - if you can read good, do you know why furc accused you of not reading?

@ furc - can you link me to the best game you ever played as scum and one where you were horrible please
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:55 am

Post by don_johnson »

so because girls club can investigate and find role names, we're just going to assume that no other investigative role exists? if i missed the mass claim, by all means direct me to it. i may not have completely read the thread, but anyone of you can direct me to something you feel is important. don't blame me for others laziness. reading is overrated as it is. i'll read on my schedule. not furc's.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:57 am

hey would a mass name claim be bad?