halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:19 am

Post by halo freak »

I think the third vote thing is the biggest thing against him. Since i have only just read over i haven't got a proper feel for him just my gut reactions from reading what he has said.
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:10 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

Don Gaetano wrote:Just answer the question, please
elvis_knits wrote:I agree...answer the question.
i don't like how both of these players are pressing for information...IF i am town like i claim, and IF i have a nightaction, what benefit to the town would it be for me to claim it?... it would make me look that much more powerful & give the scum more ammunition to attack my claim...

i would also like to know WHY the question is so important, Don Gaetano... are you hinting at a nightaction that would allow you to investigate me & see if i perform a nightaction?...

GOS: Don Gaetano

FOS: elvis_knits
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:28 pm

Post by halo freak »

Look, i now understand them. If you are scum then claiming means you have to lie, if you lie then there is a chance we could catch you out. If you are telling the truth then it does no harm because, as you claim you can't be night killed. So unless you are lying about the night proof thing then you should have no problem with claiming.
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

- Phoebus
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:49 pm

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

Mod, I accidentaly copied the unedited version instead of the F ed up version. If you could delete or ignore the first post that would be great.
Chaos wrote: I think RangerOFTheNorth is just trying to get anyone besides himselF lynched.
Right now, I am the only person I know is not scum. I believe that Halo Freak is not scum, but his results could be made up to suit the kills and what seems most likely. Other than that, right now, I would be happier lynching anyone except Halo Freak than myselF. Halo is a lot more useFul than I am, but Halo isn't likely to get lynched here.

Right now I am hearing two diFFerent accusations against me. The First is that I am scum because I am Roland. Against this I cant really deFend. I have claimed my role and you believe that I have that role. I would warn you not to outguess the mod. While you might think that raj would have made roland maFia (looking back I should have seen this) I happen to know that he didn't. Raj seems to have done a lot oF things in this game that you wouldn't expect. Not making roland scum seems Fairly minor in comparison.

The second accusation is that I must be scum because I put the third vote on darquiel. I will readily admit that my reasoning For this wasn't good. Mostly putting the third vote was a result oF not thinking through the repercussions oF my actions. I apologize. This was a mistake, and I can see why it would look scummy.
RangeroFtheNorth wrote:ak"
RangeroFtheNorth wrote:Unvote
Cool role. I apologize. I didn't think about the Fact that there were only nine people alive beFore I put on the third vote. I wouldn't have done it iF I actually thought beFore hand.

Larger bump on the scum graph.
I'm not sure why this makes you more suspicious oF me. I was simply explaining that I made a mistake. I certainly don't think the explanation was more suspicious than the mistake itselF.

LB: IF he is hinting at having some sort oF power, why would he want to come out and say it? I imagine that he has some reason to ask you, and as I Find you way more suspicious than him right now, I think you should answer the question.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Why is this page so skinny :?:

LB, as halo said, I don't see the problem with you claiming. I don't see how it gaves the mafia any advantage. They already can't kill you at night -- or so you say. The only thing claiming will do is either help you convince the town that you are town, or incriminate yourself if someone can disprove you.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Look at the freaky stuff happening in freaktown! Posts gone wild!
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:44 am

Post by logicticus »

Yeah, LB yuo really should answer the questoin.

Rotn, I hate coments like "Right now, I am the only person I know is not scum."

For some reason I think that it makes you seeem scummier, just so you know.

Right now its a tosss up betwen LB and ROTN.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:58 am

Post by jeep »

I disabled and reenabled bbcodes and it seemed to have fixed things. No idea why. You may now return to your regularly scheduled postings...

-JEEP
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:05 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

meh, i'm going to wait for Don Gaetano to respond to my post before i claim anything... i want to see if he'll give me another, "Just answer the question, please"...
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:37 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

meh, i'm going to wait for Don Gaetano to respond to my post before i claim anything... i want to see if he'll give me another, "Just answer the question, please"...
As you wish.

Just answer the question, please.

You're not going to get anything else from me before you do infact answer the question.
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:56 pm

Post by halo freak »

Ranger isn't that my quote?

- Phoebus
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So after halo voted for Ranger, I waited a little bit to see if anyone else jumped on the vote -- like if scum would jump on the lynch on an innocent. But nobody else has voted for Ranger for two days, which makes me think Ranger is scum. I think scum only vote for eachother if it looks like they have to.

So I'll
unvote; vote Ranger

LB...what is the harm in answering the question? The only reason I am not voting for you right now is that if you are town it would be very bad to lose you. But if you won't disclose your whole role I may vote for you anyway.
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:59 am

Post by halo freak »

LyingBrian, as much as i want to vote ranger if you don't answer there question i might begin to suspect you. There is absolutely no harm in it if are night-kill proof, it will only benifit the town so do it already.

- Phoebus
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:26 am

Post by logicticus »

vote lyingbrian

Wlel, everyone else keeeps sebnding off these 3warning shots to LB.

"If you dont answer I will vote for you" and yada yada yada.

Well, I am gonna start the ball rolling and vote for him. I dont like the way he has played this gamne so far. He ahs not been an asset to the town whatsoever. Along with the fact that I still cant figure out how this role fits in while giving all groups a chance to win, he earns my vote

The reason I didnt vite for RotN is because I just didnt find the evidence compelling.
1) He is Roland - So what, who knows what Raj did with names.
2) The third vote - Scummy for sure, but he might have just been overeager in the beginning
3) Nobody jumping to vote for him - I think at this point losing a townie is pretty harmful, so I want to vote for who I think is the scummiest, imo LB.

Take it or leaveit
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:10 am

Post by LyingBrian »

well everyone is convinced that i am scummy, so i might as well ACT the part... :roll:

basically a vote for me means you don't believe my claim for whatever reason, and not voting for me means you are trying to look pro-town, take it or leave it!

the reason i don't want to reveal whether or not i have a nightaction, is b/c the person who is asking for this information (Don Gaetano) has not given us any information concerning his role so far... he has acted scummy so far, and i will propose a trade... if you will roleclaim, Don Gaetano, as i have already done, then i will tell you whether or not i have a nightaction...

vote: Don Gaetano

if i am town, then i am a stubborn bitch who doesn't like to see the town be pushed around & goaded...

if i am anti-town, then i made a mistake & will pay for it...
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:19 am

Post by Stewie »

halo freak wrote:Stewie shouldn't that be, the mafia can only win if they don't lose
more than
x-1 players, where x is the total number of players in the scum group.

What is the point in that statement? Surely it is true in every mafia game.
No, my statement was correct, and it does not apply to all games, which was my point. If lying brian is telling the truth, mafia can only get rid of him if they have at least two players left. If they only have one player left, it would be a tie. Thus, LB's role is overpowered, thus he's scum. His further dodging of the questions asked about him with no real reason make me even more suspicious of him. I intend to vote for him really soon, but I'll wait a bit to keep the conversation going. Who knows, perhaps I'll see something more deserving of my vote. I doubt it though.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:38 pm

Post by Chaos »

For the record, I don't think Don G should reveal anything about his role.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:38 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

Based on LB's answers to my question, I'm getting more and more convinced that he's scum. If he's not, then he's played really, really bad for a townie, expecially if he had that role.

Normally, I want the day to last as long as possible, but now I'm getting more and more in favor of just lynching LB right away. IMHO LB is acting incredibly scummy by not answering the question. If he was pro-town, he could just tell us everything about his role, and the scum couldn't kill him anyway. But, if he's scum, he would be terrified to answer the question wrong, He would want to know what I know before he answers. Why would a pro-town player push for me to roleclaim before he answers that question, and give the scum even more information?

I'm going to
Vote: LyingBrian
. He's had several opportunities to answer the question.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:16 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

fine, whatever, if you scum want to rule the town, fine with me, it's not like i can win like this anyway....

i have no nightaction...satisfied, SCUM!!!!

i'm getting tired of this game anyway... no one wants to believe me, so why should i even bother?!??????????

if you lynch me, i'll come up Erika, aka WYSIWYG, a student at Boston U studying Law...i can't be nightkilled b/c i live in Boston.... that's the best i can roleclaim w/out quoting my PM motherf***kers! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:17 pm

Post by halo freak »

FOS Lying Brian

Sounds like a scum trying to get info so he knows who to night kill.

Could we have a vote count please?

- Phoebus
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:21 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

[channels BabyJesus}

i don't have a nightchoice, GUY! my only flaw is that i can't be nightkilled! not like it will do any good, b/c the stupid town will lynch me anyway!!!!!!!

[/channels BabyJesus]
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Why didn't you just say you have no night choice when we asked you before? It seems really weird for you to hold out on us and then tell us you don't have a night choice.
Talk nerdy to me.

halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:48 am

Post by halo freak »

I agree, you have been acting really strange, your story sounds plausible but why the big fuss over a possible night action. You are just not making sense. You can't die at night (if your claim is to be believed) so why the fuss? Honestly it just doesn't add up.

- Phoebus
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:35 am

Post by LyingBrian »

ummm, sorry about those last 2 posts! that was my Mr. Hyde, and i apologize for his behaviour! i was upset about a couple of other things non game-related, and Chaos & Don Gaetano's posts pushed me over the edge!... again, i apologize!!! :oops:
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:07 am

Post by halo freak »

Posting while intoxicated should be banned :D

- Phoebus

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”