Mini 1094 - Mariposa Peak Mafia - Game Over!

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

Reckamonic wrote:Sweet misrep.
We never had a PR is scum theory.
You definitely did. I even asked you about it. There was no response.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Reckamonic wrote:Will wait for everyone to check in. Thor could be scum bussing Nacho with such a dirty move.

@Thor: What kind of intelligent...nay, semi-intelligent town JK would NOT keep confirmed town? It's mind-bogglingly dumb. That being said, I'm only convinced singer is town at this point, and I'm leaning towards a you/Thor scumteam for the reasons singer pointed out.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Reckamonic emphasis Thor wrote:
I don't know who to think is scum anymore, other than to know that singer is 100% town. Which means, out of the final three, there is two scum
, making our odds of lynching correctly pretty damn high. ALL of them are scummy, though. Before today I would've just been like, "Thor & Nacho, gg"... but a JAILKEEPER WHO DOESN'T PROTECT FUCKING CONFIRMED TOWN is pinging my scumdar A LOT.
Singer = 100% town.

Final three have two scum.

I'll go out on a limb and presume you weren't counting yourself in the final three, so...misrep?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by singersigner »

Reckamonic wrote:...Nacho, that was a horrible attempt at scum trying to use town logic to appear town.
NOBODY ELSE vote for us, or Nacho's buddy (Thor) will likely switch wagons and hammer us.

Kinda genius strategy, actually.
Another question is why didn't you vote earlier? After Thor voted, it kind of seemed like voting was fair game, considering I had made a big deal about powerrox NOT voting so hammering could be done. Were you trying to protect your scum team?

WHAT I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT NOW IS WHICH ONE OF YOU AND THOR IS NACHO'S BUDDY because I'ma be really pissed off if you, Seraph, AND Thor all started off as a scum team. That's just unfair.

Right now I'm trying to do VC analysis, but I'm afraid I'm really bad at it, as I've never analyzed VCs myself before. I've only ever trusted the couple I've ever seen.

ALL THREE OF YOU BEING THE FORERUNNERS OF AGAR'S LYNCH IS REALLY FUCKING WITH MY HEAD RIGHT NOW.

I like tomatoes.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Wait before hammering, just ask me one question:

What's wrong with my reasoning? Do you honestly think Thor and I are scum together?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Wait before hammering, just ask me one question:

What's wrong with my reasoning? Do you honestly think Thor and I are scum together?
Look, all three of you are going to have the same reasoning at this point (PoE), unless you can point me to other instances in the game
other than yesterday
where you can prove your innocence.

And when did I say I thought you and Thor were scum together?

I like tomatoes.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The last post should say answer, not ask.

And yeah, I'd rather Reckamonic lynched today because a Reckscumflip incriminates Thor a hell of a lot more than it does me, and you're having trouble reading good old Thor. And luckily, Reck is fairly obvious scum.
Reckamonic wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:V/LA lasting longer than expected, but I will make a post in here tomorrow.
Fuck this shit.

Vote: Nacho

If we're wrong, gg scum.
Reckamonic wrote:multiple synchronized real life issues, please standby.
So, let me get this straight: He votes me in LyLo because he's angry at my site-wide V/LA, then promptly goes V/LA himself? This is hypocritical, and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever from a town perspective.

And let's not forget this wonderful contradiction:
Reckamonic wrote:It's possible for us to pull through with a scumlynch here, but we could literally see anybody being scum EXCEPT for Nachomamma8.
Reckamonic wrote:LAT I JUST POINTED OUT WHY NACHOMAMMA IS SCUM AND SERAPHIM IS HIS BUDDY HE'S TRYING TO HELP WIN THE GAME WITH

PLZ REVOTE
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:And yeah, I'd rather Reckamonic lynched today because a Reckscumflip incriminates Thor a hell of a lot more than it does me, and you're having trouble reading good old Thor. And luckily, Reck is fairly obvious scum.
Ok, lol, explain this to me again: you want to lynch Reck because it incriminates Thor more than you?

1. How exactly is it incriminating of Thor more than you?
2. How the FUCK does that make you look any better?
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Reckamonic wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:V/LA lasting longer than expected, but I will make a post in here tomorrow.
Fuck this shit.

Vote: Nacho

If we're wrong, gg scum.
Reckamonic wrote:multiple synchronized real life issues, please standby.
So, let me get this straight: He votes me in LyLo because he's angry at my site-wide V/LA, then promptly goes V/LA himself? This is hypocritical, and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever from a town perspective.
He wasn't angry at you specifically, he was just frustrated at the lack of participation. And you're the one saying he's mad at your lylo. Personally, I think he was just impatient, but that's just me. You trying to pin a case on him isn't helping.
Nachomamma8 wrote:And let's not forget this wonderful contradiction:
Reckamonic wrote:It's possible for us to pull through with a scumlynch here, but we could literally see anybody being scum EXCEPT for Nachomamma8.
Reckamonic wrote:LAT I JUST POINTED OUT WHY NACHOMAMMA IS SCUM AND SERAPHIM IS HIS BUDDY HE'S TRYING TO HELP WIN THE GAME WITH

PLZ REVOTE
This is a misrep, too, considering those quotes were time-stamped at completely different times in the game. The second was AFTER Recka had pointed out your scumslip...or are you so conveniently forgetting that one?

I like tomatoes.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

singersinger wrote:1. How exactly is it incriminating of Thor more than you?
2. How the FUCK does that make you look any better?
DemonHybrid wrote:Seraphim - 4(singersigner,
Nachomamma8
, Lateralus22,
Reckamonic
)
BOTH scum bussing their claimed guilty partner in LyLo?
No.
singersinger wrote:He wasn't angry at you specifically, he was just frustrated at the lack of participation. And you're the one saying he's mad at your lylo. Personally, I think he was just impatient, but that's just me. You trying to pin a case on him isn't helping.
He voted me directly after I announced V/LA, while quoting my V/LA. So what else am I supposed to think he's voting me for?
singersinger wrote:This is a misrep, too, considering those quotes were time-stamped at completely different times in the game. The second was AFTER Recka had pointed out your scumslip...or are you so conveniently forgetting that one?
You mean the scumslip that I refuted in #730, which he never responded to?

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Seraphim

Lat, go on and hammer.

Reck, the scumslip doesn't make sense. Scumteams don't find people scummy.
I don't really consider this a legitimate response. You didn't even explain why you said it. And scumteams talk about players they find scummy all the time, aka who to go after during the day, so...

Thor, would you be willing to move to a Recka-lynch?

I like tomatoes.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Our vote for you, Nacho, was one of exasperation. This game feels like it has been dragging, nobody is posting any real content, and you're confscum at this point.

"Fuck this shit" means "Fuck it, we're tired of waiting around".

And, look! You haven't been quicklynched yet! Clearly, if the votes were on a townie, then the lynch would've gone through much quicker (unless his scumbuddy is already on the wagon... OH HAI THOR).
singer wrote:Another question is why didn't you vote earlier? After Thor voted, it kind of seemed like voting was fair game, considering I had made a big deal about powerrox NOT voting so hammering could be done. Were you trying to protect your scum team?
Look, we've been fairly V/LA recently due to some fucked up shit IRL, so the fact that we haven't been both paying clear attention to this game is no surprise. Check our other games. We've been inactive there too. The only difference is that we felt an obligation to post in this game since we've been here since the start and it's near the end of the game.
Thor665 wrote:
Reckamonic emphasis Thor wrote:
I don't know who to think is scum anymore, other than to know that singer is 100% town. Which means, out of the final three, there is two scum
, making our odds of lynching correctly pretty damn high. ALL of them are scummy, though. Before today I would've just been like, "Thor & Nacho, gg"... but a JAILKEEPER WHO DOESN'T PROTECT FUCKING CONFIRMED TOWN is pinging my scumdar A LOT.
Singer = 100% town.

Final three have two scum.

I'll go out on a limb and presume you weren't counting yourself in the final three, so...misrep?
Way to paint us wrong here. We never called him scum. All we said was that we didn't understand his choices, and were it NOT for the easy PoE involved, we'd be considering him scum.

The attempt for Thor to bus his scumbuddy and then go on the offensive against us is just insulting at this point. If you feel so much more strongly about us than Nacho, then why isn't your vote on us, instead?

Right. Because you're waiting for somebody other than your scumbuddy to jump on our wagon so you can lay down the hammervote and end this game in a scum win.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Thor665 »

singersigner wrote:Thor, would you be willing to move to a Recka-lynch?
I would, though my question is, why would you?

100% from your perspective either Nacho or I (or both) are scum. Reck is a potential wild card from your perspective so...?
Reckamonic wrote:And, look! You haven't been quicklynched yet! Clearly, if the votes were on a townie, then the lynch would've gone through much quicker (unless his scumbuddy is already on the wagon... OH HAI THOR).
HAI RECK! The only reason a town Nacho isn't quicklynched is if he's not town...wait, what? Oh, durn, ya caught me with your brilliant logic. :roll:
Reckamonic wrote:Way to paint us wrong here. We never called him scum. All we said was that we didn't understand his choices, and were it NOT for the easy PoE involved, we'd be considering him scum.
So pinging scumdar A LOT =/= calling someone scum after saying they are one of three suspects?

Okay, durn, ya caught me again. Obvious misrep is obvious. :roll:
Reckamonic wrote:The attempt for Thor to bus his scumbuddy and then go on the offensive against us is just insulting at this point. If you feel so much more strongly about us than Nacho, then why isn't your vote on us, instead?
Wait...so you think I'm scummy for voting my scumbuddy...and...I...wait...what? No, seriously, what? I'm scummy because I'm bussing my buddy and have been saying the lynch should be me or Nacho all in an attempt to get town to lynch you today? That's my scum plan? Uf da!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by singersigner »

Reckamonic wrote:And, look! You haven't been quicklynched yet! Clearly, if the votes were on a townie, then the lynch would've gone through much quicker (unless his scumbuddy is already on the wagon... OH HAI THOR).
Reck, are you [both] retarded?? The ONLY way a quick lynch would've been even possible, let alone gone through sooner was if Powerrox and I were to have voted, which I made clear was not going to happen until some answers were to be had.

I like tomatoes.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Reckamonic wrote:We never had a PR is scum theory.

Post 658
"IMO, we need to lynch between Powerrox..."

So if I've never been scum in your eyes, why did you post that thing?
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by singersigner »

Thor, can you send me an example or two of a QT where you've offered to send in the kill as scum?

I like tomatoes.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote Count
Day 5 Vote Count (#5)

Nachomamma8
- 2 (Thor665, Reckamonic) L-1

Reckamonic
- 1 (Nachomamma8) L-2

Not Voting
- 2 (singersigner, Powerrox93)

With 5 players, it takes 3 to lynch and 3 for a No Lynch. Deadline is scheduled for Friday, February 4th, 2011 at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
[/area]
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

@singer - every single one where I'm not the roleblocker?

I'm guessing that won't sell it for you, eh? Okay;

My first game as scum, especially note near the end where my scumbuddy even had told the mod he'd do the kill action and I'd clearly stated I was concerned there were hidden PRs.

Another Mini Scum game Powers and twists abound, there is a grand total of one night where I don't send in the NK and that only because my partner had a 100% rock solid excuse if tracked (and I was spooked he really had become split loyalty scum).

And frankly, yes, just go look at any scum game where I'm not the RBer and I'm sure I'm all over volunteering to do the NK all the time.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Powerrox93 wrote:
Post 658
"IMO, we need to lynch between Powerrox..."

So if I've never been scum in your eyes, why did you post that thing?

Depending on recka'monic's answer, I might vote for them in the next post.

Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

A bit of miscommunication and lack of paying attention.

That's literally all we can give you.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

After the answer, I'm very confident that Recka is scum

VOTE: Reckamonic

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by singersigner »

GAWDDAMNIT POWERROX WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT VOTING YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW.

I like tomatoes.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

UNVOTE:
RECK is still scum

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yeah...I'm working on votecount analysis right now.

I feel as though you are correct...I just want to make sure.

Sorry I yelled at you. <3

I like tomatoes.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Currently limited to my mobile phone

It's a pretty huge gap between "We need to lynch PR" AND "we've never said that PR is scum"
Town would never do that

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by singersigner »

Actually powerrox, I'm gunna hammer Nacho, and Reck can be tomorrow, k?

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”