Fate
:HAPPY:

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Fate »

<3 Farside.

I'm sorry I voted you D2 ;_;
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Espeonage »

-breakdances-

Disco INFERNO
Don't @ me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Town celebration up in here!

Let's have fun before that grumpy old CPA wakes up and tries to hate spew the thread with his lies!

REAPER! Round o' Guiness on me!!
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:<3 Farside.

I'm sorry I voted you D2 ;_;
I don't blame you. I seriously fell behind and did my normal wtf moment. I didn't even think that it was a serious tell from CD.
Tells you how horrible my reads are day 1.

*Fells ashamed for failing*
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

CMAR and I had a huge spat in which I changed the hydra's password, before changing it back, and changed the email
I didn't know it would deactivate the account
I wanted to protect Farside, and he was deadset on Espeonage
He knows the password again now, and this might be premature, but I am formally claiming Doctor

N1 we were on AGar
N2 we were on Espeonage (I wanted to be on Farside)

I just wasn't sure if the BP Vest was going to carry over or work
Considering there have only been a few kills, when there could be 3 in a night, I'm pretty sure our protections have been successful somewhere
farside22 wrote:
Vote: Gold

Espy. Please shot one of MOI or Stef.
I'm sending you a BP vest by the way Espy. I love the flavor text from the mod which confirms Agar was definitely the target N1 of some bullets (it implied multiple shots).
I'm not going to say too much about what I did. I love making the mafia go into fits trying to figure out my methods. I will say I did not watch anyone. I had hoped by my little comment the mafia would not target Agar last night
*high five to me*
I did use my cop ability. It's WIFOM with the GF, but I'm pretty certain with my comments in the game the mafia would not have targeted GB to frame him. I know he is a citizen, but there is still a GF out there. I did one of my uncertain reads in the game. I almost see a MOI/GB due to GB jumping to MOI's defense, hence why I prefer MOI being shot first.
Tonight mafia I will be watching Agar or Fate. You guys have a 50/50 shot of trying to figure out who. :P
This makes me believe our protection stacked with the vest
this is good
This was scenario A I was talking about, the only thing I was truly worried about was whether or not the vest would carry over. Seeing as you're saying it does, that's a relief. Now we can guarantee having you or AGar alive.

I dislike how you are so sure Espeonage is the vig, though. CMAR will eat me alive if he is, though, as that was what we primarily argued over. RC hasn't answered any of my PMs about protections and such, so I'm wondering why he would PM Espeonage. Espeonage slipped on how many vig hits he has, so I am inclined to believe Fate, unless he is going to admit he has been trolling.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh look Fate's decided to be cute ...

Since the Evil Angel decided to hit NoPoint last Night I assume they were Mafia hunting ... good instinct. Sad that NoPoint is always naturally scummy.

Farside - did your plan bear fruit?

Esp - have anything to say about Fate's claim today?

I'll crunch numbers in the morning regarding whether it looks wise for a Doc to claim.
Save yourself the time.
Hydra :cop:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:34 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So now the claims have fully come in –

The situation (barring a counter-claim to Doc from Stefunny or Gummi which I don’t expect) –

– MagnaofIllusion
– Stefunny
– farside22 – Insomniac
– AGar – Confirmed VT
– ShadowGuru - Paramedic
– Fate
– GummyBear – Confirmed Non-Framer
– Espeonage - Pyromaniac
– Gold – Serial Killer

So the set-up for PoE endgaming is

4 Confirmed vrs SK – Non-Framer – 2 Scum – 1 VT

I’m going to approach this in a worst case scenario fashion – no Nightkills are stopped and Esp whiffs on his NK.

Lynch Gold – 4 Confirmed vrs Non-Framer – 2 Scum – 1 VT
Nightkills (Esp shoots VT, Scum NK confirmed) – 3 Confirmed vrs Non-Framer – 2 Scum

In that situation worst case one of the two remaining non-confirmed HAS to be scum. So it is a 50% shot worst case scenario (no new Insomniac information).

I’m going to suggest the following course of action

Farside gives the vest to Shadow
Shadow protects Farside

Keeping the Cop and Doc around is much more effective than keeping Esp safe since he will be out of shots tonight.

Farside watches either AGar or Esp

Scum have to kill in the confirmed group or there is ZERO chance they can win via PoE. This gives Farside a good shot to catch the killer unless they no-kill to drag it out.

Esp shoots any of the non-confirmed who are not Gummi-Bear (Stefunny, Fate, myself)

I’d prefer he shoots Fate (see reasons below) as it assures PoE victory.

--

I’m stating for the record here so I can brag post-game

Fate is the Godfather

His behavior fits the profile –

‘Fake’ claiming SK to keep the Pyromaniac off his back.

Bussing a player he considers stupid into oblivion Day 1 for Town cred.

Questioning how Farside’s ability worked immediately after her claim (to better plan how to structure Night actions to protect himself)

Attacking AGar Day 2 immediately out of the gate (for voting Esp while ignoring that LMP and myself did the same) – hoping to eliminate the target scum failed to kill

Going into “Apologetic” Fate today – keeping on the confirmed player’s good-side.

Voting Stef right out of the block today (bussing before Esp even confirmed who the SK is)
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Fate »

Couple flaws in your failcase there scumbag.

1. Fakeclaiming SK means...oh yeah I'm NOT SK. Which makes me a decent vig target bc I'm screwin around as a VT (since shadow did another BRILLIANT early claim)

2. Like I said I woulda bussed CDog yeah. But how would bussing him draw an INVESTIGATION? As you saw it drew a watch on me.

3. I wanted to know if she could watch every night, which would've allowed doc+watch ultimate breakage. Nice twist though

4. So... what's the logic again of pushing a lynch on CONFIRMED TOWN who could claim as scuh? Mafia wouldn't touch AGar knowingtheir kill failed on him, in fact let me iso you right now bc i u made a post with inside info
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:44 am

Almost forgot -

Mod - I'll be V/LA til Monday due to a busy weekend schedule (including a wedding).

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Farside wrote:Saving myself early from your play now. And yes this is mostly to CMAR.
If CMAR is the greatest fear you have from that Hydra then be prepared for Furc.

Also, if you are interested in Hydra heads GummyBear is a quadz-SingerSinger hydra, for the record.

--
Shadow-CMAR wrote:Actually, if you read up on my latest games (since the return from leaving the site), I've been a lot better about it. A bunch of players have noticed too.
Last I saw you were allowing yourself, as a Town Bulletproof, to get lynched Day 1 of Clash of Kings with substandard play. If you haven’t improved (especially with the anchor that is Furc attached to you) don’t expect any leeway from me.

--
Fate wrote:Claim: Angel of Death
Fate, when you go all gambit / claim crazy at least have the decency to actually look up the actual name of the role you claim. It’s a semi-open game after-all. Yeah, I know it’s probably all part some clever ‘Tarp’ or part of your WIFOM play, but it just makes you look lazy. You are better than that.

--
NoPoint wrote:Let's play the claim bulletproof and confirm a townie game!
It can also be done after N1 when said Townie might have drawn a NK, if you wanted to be actually smart about it. Unless it only protects against scum shots.

--
Espeonage wrote:And he also isn't lying. At least I don't think he is.
Espeonage wrote:Either way it really doesn't matter. If he is then he is. If he isn't then he isn't going to get counterclaimed.
But why didn’t you think he was lying? Don’t tell me you drew the Godfather role again and thought that playing scummy to draw an innocent investigation would work any better this time. :roll:
First mention of the Godfather! Lil self conscious are why?

This also reminds me of why you're bussing theory fails:
I took Espeon OFF L-1, tolf him NOT to claim, and got scum lynched, Bet that pissed you a good deal eh GF?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Espeonage »

At the risk of looking like a dipshit postgame. It didn't need to be pointed out that Fate and MoI are the only possibilities for GF.
Don't @ me.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:59 am

Fate wrote:Couple flaws in your failcase there scumbag.

1. Fakeclaiming SK means...oh yeah I'm NOT SK. Which makes me a decent vig target bc I'm screwin around as a VT (since shadow did another BRILLIANT early claim)

2. Like I said I woulda bussed CDog yeah. But how would bussing him draw an INVESTIGATION? As you saw it drew a watch on me.

3. I wanted to know if she could watch every night, which would've allowed doc+watch ultimate breakage. Nice twist though

4. So... what's the logic again of pushing a lynch on CONFIRMED TOWN who could claim as scuh? Mafia wouldn't touch AGar knowingtheir kill failed on him, in fact let me iso you right now bc i u made a post with inside info
1. Yeah, nice WIFOM dodge. Fake-claiming SK makes you a good Vig target? Nope, not at all. Vig has a limited supply of shots. Early on it is better for a smart Vig to go for other potential scum who aren’t NK immune. A confirmation of the SK would be better later as the Serial Killer lynched before MYLO.

2. I never said bussing him would draw an investigation. Nice straw-man there. I said t it would draw “Town Cred”. It’s clear, however, that you didn’t read the Insomniac role very carefully as evidenced by the following quote from you –
Fate in 252 wrote:Reading the Wiki... I need yout to explain more about your role Farside. Its a Cop/Watcher? So why did you only watch me and not cop me? Do you get a choice? Or is it random?
So you probably just assumed it was a normal Cop and hoped to draw and investigation based on your rep of bussing lame partners. Nice way to try to redirect the conversation, GodFater.

3. Dodge, parry, roll …. your quote at 252 doesn’t read like you were looking for breakage. Note the line
“So why did you only watch me and not cop me?”
– dead giveaway of your motivations.

4. Because you are ballsy enough to try it. Don’t play logic games with me Fate. You’ll do whatever you want as scum and then say “Why would scum do this”. I appreciate your heavy use of WIFOM in a ReaperCharlie.

I get it Fate
– you hate that I’ve pegged you and are looking for any little angle. I’m still gloating in postgame when I’m correct and you are wrong.

nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:01 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

1+1=1
Justice will prevail
\m/
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Why again are you assuming one busser? Given the speed of the day scum may well have gotten caught with their pants down. Also, Pro-tip – AGar has almost no chance of being said busser if there is one
HERE IT IS!

First lol at. Scummy language "if there is one" there always as, but this is you tryingt to avoid PoE.

Secons, NO CHANCE CUZ UR kill failed on him. So what's more likely?:

1. I derail the espeon wagon, save our vig a claim, lynch scum, DON'T get a wagon on espeon d2 cuz he's Town, try and see Agar as the busser. YOU scumbag, get on the espeonn wagon and cdog wagon late, TRY to get espeon wagonned again. D2 (you thought he was sk I bet) even though cdog cleared him, AVOID calling confirmed town agar scum.

2. Lol not gonna type out the bs of me being scum. Ill let you twist my play.

ALSO you haven't mentioned Stefunny all game. You could be less obv about who your buddies are...and tip: When calling me scum for "braggging rights" it looks more geniune if you try and come up with a fake partner for me.

Tldr: LOLMOISCUM
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:03 am

Esp wrote:It didn't need to be pointed out that Fate and MoI are the only possibilities for GF.
Um are you forgetting Stefunny?

--
Fate wrote:First mention of the Godfather! Lil self conscious are why?

I took Espeon OFF L-1, tolf him NOT to claim, and got scum lynched, Bet that pissed you a good deal eh GF?
So now you are content to find individual lines and attempt to smear me up? Classic scum Fate.

As for the second part – that’s not evidence you aren’t the Godfather but reinforcement that you planned the Bus. Because, WIFOM again, why would any Godfather take a then unclaimed Town player off L-1 and bus their partner? So you could make that argument right now.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Espeonage wrote:At the risk of looking like a dipshit postgame. It didn't need to be pointed out that Fate and MoI are the only possibilities for GF.
CoolDog's comment that got him lynched leads me to believe Fate is town.

UGH Shadow why did you claim? It was so unnecessary, you weren't even a consideration as scum to me. UGH!!!

I had plans!!! Damn you people!

Sending the vest to the doctor is my one out. I will watch one of Espy or Agar tonight as they are confirmed town.

*mutter profanities*
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:09 am

Fate wrote: ALSO you haven't mentioned Stefunny all game. You could be less obv about who your buddies are...and tip: When calling me scum for "braggging rights" it looks more geniune if you try and come up with a fake partner for me.

Funny, your only mentions of Stefunny are late Day 2 when you ask for her to be vigged out of the blue and your quick Day 3 vote here.

If I had to guess – second round of bussing for more Town Cred?

So I’ll wait til post-game to rub in your face that I’m right.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Fate »

What Farside said.

I know YOURE the one whos mad he got pegged via PoE, got terrible partners, and had said CDog partner get himself LYNCHED instead of the vig claim, but when it ALL COMES DOWN TO IT:

CoolDog's slip was that me and Espeon were town. THATS why we lynched him.

YOU are the one whos still laughably trying to push Espeon's lynch post that fact (d2) and mine (today)

YOU also don't have the decency to at least distance from your last buddy whos eiher Stefunny/Gummy.

You can't win by saying I'm a BUSSER EXTRAORDINAIRE and NOT use logic, it doesn't work. You HAVE to ask yourself 'why would Fatescum do that?" if you are town, because theres NO WAY I'd give up a L-1 wagon on Espeon without a claim to bus CDog.. because bussing eads to loss by PoE like so:

I am so confident this game has been won for town, that I can say without a fraction of a doubt:
If we are in 3p LyLo and I am alive, lynch me for being an ultimate busser. This will not happen because we win long before then, but if it makes you feel bet\ter about me not being the godfather, that's my promise.

So there, I CANT win as scum, MoI. Balls in your court, you COULD start your post-game whining about your scumbuddies and night actions and the set-up NOW you know...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Esp wrote:It didn't need to be pointed out that Fate and MoI are the only possibilities for GF.
Um are you forgetting Stefunny?

--
Fate wrote:First mention of the Godfather! Lil self conscious are why?

So now you are content to find individual lines and attempt to smear me up? Classic scum Fate.

As for the second part – that’s not evidence you aren’t the Godfather but reinforcement that you planned the Bus. Because, WIFOM again, why would any Godfather take a then unclaimed Town player off L-1 and bus their partner? So you could make that argument right now.
Classic scum Fate? Wheres this meta you're pulling out of your ass?

"So I could make that argument right now" HERP DERP, yeah THATS why I did it. So I could make WIFOM arguments when Im about to get PoEd instead of lynching town like good SCUM play is.

ALSO, response to the fact that Espeon slipped that me and Fate were town, OH WAIT I know your answer is: "COOLDOG IS CAPABLE OF DECEPTION! I SWEARRRRRRR" no, he's not. He ASKED me who I would kill in thread so he wouldn't stack on top of me. Get over it man, you're done.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Um are you forgetting Stefunny?
Um, are you forgetting you're trying to PAINT me as the godfather to "be able to brag post game?" But ok, CONTINUE to not give reads on anyone other than me with this insane theory. Your PARTNER isn't going to win this game either by you ignoring them.

So if you're REALLY town MoI, and REALLY think I'm scum GF, then fine. I already promised I won't be able to win this game by surviving to 3p lylo.

Now who's my buddy? Why don't you actually "scumhunt" Stefunny and GB? Your "full game analysis" post you promised was basically: "FATE IS GODFATHERLOLOLOL AND ANYTHING HE SAYS IS JUST WIFOM. DO NOT USE LOGIC TO CLEAR HIM, HE IS SCUM NO MATTER WHAT!"

LolMoIScum.Lol.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Fate wrote: ALSO you haven't mentioned Stefunny all game. You could be less obv about who your buddies are...and tip: When calling me scum for "braggging rights" it looks more geniune if you try and come up with a fake partner for me.

Funny, your only mentions of Stefunny are late Day 2 when you ask for her to be vigged out of the blue and your quick Day 3 vote here.

If I had to guess – second round of bussing for more Town Cred?

So I’ll wait til post-game to rub in your face that I’m right.
So Stefunn'y my buddy....
who...
I ASKED TO BE VIGGED?

Yeah I SERIOUSLY am so incompetent a scum player that I can't do basic math and realize that if my buddy was vigged I'd be PoEd by 9 players and one scum.

LOLFLAILCASEMORE
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:16 am

Fate wrote: YOU are the one whos still laughably trying to push Espeon's lynch post that fact (d2) and mine (today)

I am so confident this game has been won for town, that I can say without a fraction of a doubt:
If we are in 3p LyLo and I am alive, lynch me for being an ultimate busser. This will not happen because we win long before then, but if it makes you feel bet\ter about me not being the godfather, that's my promise.

So there, I CANT win as scum, MoI. Balls in your court, you COULD start your post-game whining about your scumbuddies and night actions and the set-up NOW you know...
Lol - I'm not scum so nothing for me to rant about Postgame.

1. I can't be pushing for your lynch today since I believe Gold is already hammered. DERP. I'm pushing for your lynch tomorrow since I think you are the Scum Godfather.

2. You do realize that the game doesn't have to go to 3P LYLO for Town to lose, right? Kill on confirmed that Farside doesn't catch, Vig on VT and it comes down to 3 Confirmeds versus you, GB and Stefunny. A mislynch there and successful NK and Town loses. Nice pointless posturing though.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Fate »

AND Stefunny who I faked a vig claim on and who's reaction was "buhhh WHA? What>?!?! I was protected I swears!?" with no vote and was scummy as all hell.

Stretch more MoI, I know that April 15th is coming up and you've been at that desk a bit too long.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:19 am

Fate wrote:Um, are you forgetting you're trying to PAINT me as the godfather to "be able to brag post game?" But ok, CONTINUE to not give reads on anyone other than me with this insane theory. Your PARTNER isn't going to win this game either by you ignoring them.

So if you're REALLY town MoI, and REALLY think I'm scum GF, then fine. I already promised I won't be able to win this game by surviving to 3p lylo.

Now who's my buddy? Why don't you actually "scumhunt" Stefunny and GB? Your "full game analysis" post you promised was basically: "FATE IS GODFATHERLOLOLOL AND ANYTHING HE SAYS IS JUST WIFOM. DO NOT USE LOGIC TO CLEAR HIM, HE IS SCUM NO MATTER WHAT!"
I love this. The difference between you and me Fate - I know I can be wrong.

I think you are the Godfather and have laid out the scenario.

Obviously based on Farside's scan Stefunny would have to be your partner if I am right. Duh, that's the only logical conclusion.

Then again I could be wrong and GB or Stefunny could be the Godfather.

In the case I'm wrong I'll take solace in the fact your are dead wrong about me, as usual.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:[
Lol - I'm not scum so nothing for me to rant about Postgame.

1. I can't be pushing for your lynch today since I believe Gold is already hammered. DERP. I'm pushing for your lynch tomorrow since I think you are the Scum Godfather.

2. You do realize that the game doesn't have to go to 3P LYLO for Town to lose, right? Kill on confirmed that Farside doesn't catch, Vig on VT and it comes down to 3 Confirmeds versus you, GB and Stefunny. A mislynch there and successful NK and Town loses. Nice pointless posturing though.
[/quote]

1. You're dead tomorrow, since Espeon is going to vig you tonight. OR he'll give me the satisfaction of hammering you. If you were REALLY town you'd realize that CDog cleared me D1, and that from your POV the scumteam would be StefunnyGummygirlteamCOMBO. You're not.

2. I didn't realize that, because I wasn't doing math in the scum QT last night like YOU. The framer is dead within the next cycle (Espeon's vig and a lynch) guaranteed. Then it comes down to the GF who is YOU, but I guess Espeon is buying into your wifom bullshit (and also has nightmares from the last time I was godfather) and thinks that I could be a GF as well. But.. ANYWAY, who would Espeon misvig? IF he misvigs the..... oh youre saying hes gonna misvig YOU. Then a mislynch and town loses? BUT LOL I THOUGH STEFUNNY WAS MY BUDDY? How would I mislynch Stefunny (who I'd OBVIOUSLY be going after tomorrow)?

Full of holes full of holes. Your scumplay is pretty bad MoI, you're lucky as hell I didn't even bother re-reading LotR or I would've seen straight through your play.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I love this. The difference between you and me Fate - I know I can be wrong.

I think you are the Godfather and have laid out the scenario.

Obviously based on Farside's scan Stefunny would have to be your partner if I am right. Duh, that's the only logical conclusion.

Then again I could be wrong and GB or Stefunny could be the Godfather.

In the case I'm wrong I'll take solace in the fact your are dead wrong about me, as usual.
If GB is Godfather and Stefunny is scum, then your town play is HORRIBLE. I refuse to think so little of your town play (unlike you I respect people's play levels regardless of their asshole level). You REFUSED to believe that Espeon and me were confirmed town VIACOOLDOG, why? Not because you are TOWN trying to piece together a puzzle, but because you are
SCUM
trying to reduce the damage that CoolDog caused to your team by confirming two people (confirming me, a VT, in a game with a whole shitload other confirmeds was particularly bad).

So yeah, its either you're town playing like suck and GB is godfather, OR you're the GF and I'm right like I was right D1, right about Espeon and nopoint D2, right about Stefunny (who as you mention is scum either way given GB's innocent).

Let me ask: Did you frame ME last night? That's another prediction I have, and its LOL.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”