NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Actually, before I looked at his ISO I thought Pie was scummier but TC just won me over.

VOTE: tclawren
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, I refuse to do one on jindori based on the fact that I simply do not want to read his posts again. The first time is punishment enough.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by jindori »

ok cworl how about you do an indepth one on rayfrost or nacho since you already done a couple pages on me.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I don't have any new thoughts at the moment, but one thing is annoying.

I don't know what ISO means. Not a term I've ever used.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

OK, Y'all take too long so decided to post on Conspiracy since he wanted content from me.
ConSpiracy wrote:I actually laught reading C-Worl's case on RayFrost
Nobody Special wrote:Well, see,
I'm
still in RVS. I've found it can be quite fun if you allow it to be.

You've moved on, and I respect that.

But I'm still over here. Be patient.
- Who said last newbie I played he didn't like RVS?
- Who Random voted in that newbie?
- Who appeared scum?

VOTE: Nobody Special

PE: You guys are annoying, I can't even properly put a post in this thread without being ninja'd thrice...
Meta, can be a very powerful tool. Voting someone off it during late RVS is highly acceptable. Complaining about how annoying we are is alright since I'll admit I can be an ass most of the time.
ConSpiracy wrote:
Pine wrote:Okay, I'm actually caught up now. Coffee and time have done wonders for my hangover-addled brain. My first post was...embarrassing.

Moving on.

I'm going to hop on the C-Worl train.
1) Scumtastic. The C-Worl case has been made repeatedly, and I have little to add to what's been said so far
2) Hopefully, if Town, increased pressure will make C-Worl wake up and smell the coffee and defend himself adequately
3) Or slap some sense into him and get him to scumhunt. Either way.
4) In such a large game, a policy lynch would do the Town more good than bad.
You are trying to hard to back your vote up, scum.

UNVOTE: Nobody Special
VOTE: Pine
This was an overreaction to a post from Pine that didn't actually look bad. Pine made valid points to try and wake me up but that didn't stop Conspiracy from essentially starting the Pine wagon. It's also a fun note that NS quickly followed Conspiracy by voting Pine with little info of his own.
ConSpiracy wrote:
Chronopie wrote:No email notification of posts in thread :/

--

VOTE: Pine

Mostly for his #94, immediate Hop, and bad attempts to justify.
Scumbuddy alert!
This game is too easy.
C-Worl wrote:Sorry I got lost between all the idiot comments by most of the people here.
I suggest you don't read your own posts...

@jindori
, have you played mafia before on another site?

Rayfrost, let's focus on one at the time. Come join us.
Was Pie's vote suspicious? Very. Does it make him Pine's buddy? No. Especially since your reason for voting Pine was full of holes. Also, fun to note that this is the second time he called for Frost to join his Pine wagon.
ConSpiracy wrote:
Shift wrote:Jin, even then, the point on T-Bone knowing more than he should is bogus. Let's assume there are 3 kills (more doesn't really make a difference, less throws the point out altogether)

Mafia Kill
Werewolf Kill
??? Kill

??? kill could be either an SK or a vig. Both are common in large games.

T-Bone=Vig

Well, we're obviously not lynching him.

T-Bone=SK

In absolute claim or die mode, he could possibly claim vig (Though that's normally a bad idea for an SK) and guess what? We'd believe him

Chances are he's not even either of the two. I am honestly expecting three or four kills tonight, and at least 1 third party role. T-Bone saying that is a null tell in my book.
I love this post. It doesn't explain at all why T-bone said 3 or 4.
jindori, you were right with your slip. Care to explain T-bone?
This is laughable considering how full of holes the T-Bone case was.
ConSpiracy wrote:Sooo, I have not much to say other than T-Bone being incredibly annoying. That reminds me of the other game we played in together.
I would like to vote for Chronopie, since the Pine wagon doesn't turn up as I hoped it would, but seeing as T-bone already voted for him...
I will wait for some extra activity around Pine first.

And I just read that we need 13 to lynch. Holy sh*t! That is enough people to start a mini!
How is T-Bone annoying? What does the other game have to do with this one? Why do you want to vote Chrono instead of Pine considering Pine still had more votes than Chrono? Why does T-Bone voting Chrono change your mind? What does that last line have anything to do with this game?

#227 Doesn't deserve a response considering it has nothing to do with this game.
ConSpiracy wrote:
T-Bone wrote:@ ConSpircy. You said you would like to vote Chronopie but won't cause I did. Why? You yourself pointed out it is 13 to lynch in that same post. Is your vote really going to do that much damage? I find it odd that you are hesitant to place the second vote on a wagon. Don't you have the ability and plenty of time to change your vote if need be?
I love the question, especially when you just answered it yourself.
And I love you saying that I am hesistant to place a second vote on a wagon. Especially after you accused us in a rude way of not reading the mod's posts properly.

Can we have some less spammers and some more lurkers in here please? This game is just a wishy-washy of players rambling around.
You've posted 6 times by the time you post this. Lurkers never help. At least spam gives us something to work on. You're basically giving town bad advice.
ConSpiracy wrote:Hmmz... I am searching for another wagon, since the Pine one is slowly shrinking.
tclawren, are you going to put something townish in your next post?
C-Worl, will you stop insulting every one in your next post and make a case on someone?
Conspiracy will you stop lurking, prod dodging, and make a case on someone?

Anyway, that's Conspiracy, all 7 posts of him and people actually get onto me for lack of content?

Conspiracy Verdict:
He's lurked, lurked, lurked, and asked for content from someone when he's given almost none himself.

I'm not sure if he's scum or not but he's not helping the town out right now.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:ok cworl how about you do an indepth one on rayfrost or nacho since you already done a couple pages on me.
Rayfrost, is redundant since it's obvious why he's town. A wall on him would simply be clutter. As for Nacho, I'll give it a shot but there hasn't been much from him so don't expect it to be long.
Show

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

MaxKojote has requested replacement.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
MaxKojote
MaxKojote
Townie
MaxKojote
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by MaxKojote »

Sorry guys. I'm barely providing content and I can't get reads on anyone. It's hardly fair if all I end up doing is barely stay above the prodline.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Pine

Overjustification is consistently a terrible scumtell for Pine. However, it's seemed like he's been a lot more nervous about his early-game play than he is usually, and that's giving me enough reason to push for his lynch for now.

TOWN:
bristep123
gorilla
implosion
Kise
Lowell
MaxKojote
Nero
Nobody Special
RayFrost
Seraphim
T-Bone

SCUM:
C-Worl
ConSpiracy
jindori
kr0b
Pine
SnakePlissken
tclawren
This is Nacho's first post. It comes on page 5 and is basically a list. He also sheeps to the Pine wagon, says something about meta.

#123 says Alphabetical. It was an answer to Frost regarding how he organized his list.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Nacho: I figured that much. Was hoping you'd provide some sort of strength measurement or something to distinguish your reads (reasoning... something).
Reasoning will come when I want a scumread lynched or a townread saved.
Reasoning will also come when there's more than just one post to base everything off of.
Okay so he won't explain reasoning till he needs to and he also wishes he had more to judge from.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:Oh God. More nacholists.

Call me when the real game starts.
Do you need any of them explained, NS?
Wait, I thought you weren't gonna explain the reads. What makes Nobody Special so special? (You see what I did there?)
Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm here, will post either when I get back from school or waay early tomorrow morning.
Ok, he'll be back later.

Ok, in hindsight, unless I missed a post, Nacho's been inactive. REALLY inactive. He's made 4 posts and 3 of them were about his list. The list is his meta so it's a null point. Over all I checked and except the marathon days (10 GD pages of ISO), he's barely posted in any games. So, he's not a scum read or a town read, he's just an inactive.
Show

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Now you must analyze the player with the most posts this game...post by post.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by jindori »

That would probally be me or ray
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

THAT WOULD BE EITHER ME, FROST, OR JINDORI. THE FIRST TWO WOULD BE POINTLESS AND THE THIRD WOULD BE VERY PAINFUL. ALSO, I APOLOGIZE TO THE CLAN FOR LOSING MY WAY. I AM HERE TO STAY THIS TIME. COME ON T-BONE PRESS THAT CAPS LOCK BUTTON AND FEEL THE POWER COURSING THROUGH YOU.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Pine »

Am I over-analyzing things, or do C-Worl's wall posts strike anyone else as desperately trying to earn brownie points?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

gorilla prodded.

You want this one.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

YOU ASKED FOR READS. DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE THE FACTS IN THE TCLAWREN CASE YOU UNGRATEFUL TREE.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Pine »

The requested case, yes. But then you overcompensated with unprovoked walls with increasingly weak reasoning.

And the all-caps makes you look like a pre-teen.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by C-Worl »

NACHO WAS REQUESTED, AND CONSPIRACY REQUESTED CONTENT FROM ME. I POSTED THE CASE ON HIM JUST TO SHOW HOW HYPOCRITICAL THAT REQUEST WAS, COMING FROM HIM.

I'M IN THE CLAN, I HAVE TO TALK IN CAPS. I FORGOT THAT AND THAT'S WHERE I LOST MY WAY, BUT NOW THAT I'VE BEEN FOUND AGAIN I WILL NEVER GO CAPSLESS AGAIN.
Show

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Real Men use Shift. /ot

But atm I can't really get into the game. Some NAs/Scumflips to analyze would be useful. With a base point to work off, I always do better.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by gorilla »

unvote

hate to show up with no content but I've fallen under a mountain of schoolwork

catching up on the most recent pages

I actually think C-Worl has an interesting assessment of tclawren on the last page, tcl's initial justification for his vote on C-World reads like a bad grade school essay. He initially says Pine is scummy for the same reasons as everyone else then decides it's actually a super town move. However, tcl unvoted Pine when Pine was still leading as the wagon, and not losing steam at all, contrary to what C-Worl points out. kind of seems like C-Worl is just looking for targets/trying to incriminate others instead of looking at things objectively

maybe they're both scum on opposing factions

Chronopie's latest post strikes me as scummy because he seems like he wants to get the day over with, I know it's day 1 and a big game and blah blah blah but that's no excuse to be lazy and want to rush things. Without content, there's never going to be anything to work with. I'm feeling a bit challenged
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by jindori »

Chronopie wrote:Real Men use Shift. /ot

But atm I can't really get into the game. Some NAs/Scumflips to analyze would be useful. With a base point to work off, I always do better.
I thought alt f4 was for real men who want to spam caps.

Anyway cworl did present a good case on tclawren and has actually made me rethink some things but he could just be pointing out opposing scum. But sure does help so.

(edited you ninjad)
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by gorilla »

also,
V/LA until April 1st

Noted

school first, maf second
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

THIS POST IS FOR GORILLA
DemonHybrid wrote:
VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#7)

Pine - 9 (bristep123, ConSpiracy, Nobody Special, C-Worl, Nachomamma8, Chronopie, tclawren, Nero Cain, jindori) L-4
C-Worl - 8 (RayFrost, Seraphim, SnakePlissken, MaxKojote, Pine, Lucresia, [Moonstruck], Shift) L-5
Nobody Special - 3 (Lowell, Kise, implosion)
implosion - 1 (gorilla)
Nero Cain - 1 (T-Bone)

Not voting - 2 (kr0b, MrZepher)

Seraphim is V/LA until Saturday, April 2nd.
kr0b is V/LA until Saturday, March 26th.

The deadline for Day 1 is April 15th, 10:00 AM EDT. With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch and 12 to No Lynch.
^ MARCH 26TH 11:06 AM.
Shift wrote:tl;dr: Why are people voting Pine and not C-Worl? Pine is a decent lynch but it hangs on one point. C-Worl needs to die for multiple reasons.
^ MARCH 26TH 11:26 AM.
jindori wrote:
Unvote Pine vote T bone.
^ MARCH 26TH 11:55 AM.
tclawren wrote: UNVOTE: Pine
VOTE: C-Worl
^ MARCH 26TH 12:02 PM.

AS YOU CAN TELL THE PINE WAGON WAS LOSING STEAM WHEN TCLAWREN SWITCHED HIS VOTE. JINDORI'S UNVOTE TIED THE WAGONS BUT PINE'S WAGON WAS RECEIVING CRITICISM. MY WAGON WAS NOT. SHEEPING TO THE PINE WAGON WAS STARTING TO BE SEEN AS BAD. SHEEPING TO MY WAGON WASN'T QUESTIONED.
Show

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

[Moonstruck] has requested replacement.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Eldritch Lord replaces MaxKojote.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#14)

C-Worl - 9 (RayFrost, Seraphim, SnakePlissken, Eldritch Lord, Lucresia, [Moonstruck], Shift, tclawren, jindori) L-4
Pine - 5 (bristep123, ConSpiracy, Nachomamma8, Chronopie, Nero Cain)
Chronopie - 2 (T-Bone, kr0b)
tclawren - 2 (Lowell, C-Worl)
Lucresia - 1 (implosion)
kr0b - 1 (Pine)

Not voting - 4 (MrZepher, Nobody Special, Kise, gorilla)

Seraphim is V/LA until Saturday, April 2nd.
Nero Cain is V/LA for a few days (unspecified amount of time).
implosion is V/LA from 3/28 until 4/1.
MrZepher is V/LA on the weekends.
gorilla is V/LA until April 1st.

The deadline for Day 1 is April 15th, 10:00 AM EDT. With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch and 12 to No Lynch.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”