NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:27 am

Post by jindori »

I will appoligise for the endless arguing with cworl through and the quote walls and lol heres me thinking iso was some technical computer term.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:46 am

Post by jindori »

i have another question how long does the twilight and night phase last.
RaudhrGarm
RaudhrGarm
Goon
RaudhrGarm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:49 am

Post by RaudhrGarm »

Ugh...I'm getting a headache from trying to catch up. So much bickering. Also, jin's style makes it hard to actually think about the content of his posts as they're spread out over several posts or all jumbled up in one. Messy. I don't think C-Worl is scum if I'm honest, but I am getting a scum-vibe off kr0b. (Page 13 at the moment)
Spoiler:
Snape kills Dumbledore.
RaudhrGarm
RaudhrGarm
Goon
RaudhrGarm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 am

Post by RaudhrGarm »

UNVOTE: C-Worl
As I said, I do not think he is scum at the moment. To be honest, I didn't get much aside from a headache reading through the thread, so I'll be mainly looking at posts from here-on-out.

My main observation is that there's a load of lurkers.
Spoiler:
Snape kills Dumbledore.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:12 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

kr0b prodded.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:37 am

Post by jindori »

I'm sorry i will try to keep my post in one if that helps, i will put enter from now own if the subject is diffrent to make a easier read too.

Also another case on kise, he seems to have held off his vote all game for the whole game he also criticised players that were lurking when himself has been doing that the whole game. I know i'm repeating this but i don't think i was clear before when i said it.

Kise claimed that all my villys list were arguing with each other in an attempt to incriminate me but with posts like 288 and the fact pies vote on pine was rvs it makes me wonder why he would say something like that. Nearly all your posts are contentless and to me it looks like your dodging the prod.

An example of a useless post to dodge prods
Kise wrote:Lol. Pine, it's not MaxFrost, it's RAYFrost. I don't know what to do with you... I know OOC what you're doing, but I don't know if it's due to your alignment or because you be nubby.

Lol cod damn. I'm going to work for about an hour or two. BBS.
How soon was that. soon enough to recieve a prod.

And post 19 came right out of pines mouth
Kise wrote:IM SCUM TRAITOR
RaudhrGarm
RaudhrGarm
Goon
RaudhrGarm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 am

Post by RaudhrGarm »

I don't really see anything wrong with holding off voting once you've left the RVS. It is day one and you want to get an idea of people's style, keep it going for as long as possible. Not end the day quickly with a kill that will most likely hurt town rather than scum. Sure, Days 2, 3, etc when you've got an idea of who is scum or not, you should be voting and arguing your corner.

But Day 1? I wouldn't call abstaining suspicious.
Spoiler:
Snape kills Dumbledore.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:01 am

Post by tclawren »

@C-Worl: All my votes have had some reason to them. Were the all great reasons? No. But you cannot say I didn't have reasons for voting.

My first wasn't a joke vote. I have no idea where you got that. I call it a semi RV/gut. Where do you get joke?

My vote on T-bone is NOT AN RV. I wasn't sure his vote was an RV. I voted to apply pressure, i.e. the whole purpose of a vote.

I feel my vote on pine is totally justified by my previous post if you do not feel the same, then whatever.

Your whole entire point about me jumping off the pine wagon is ridiculous. I was the second person off that wagon (only after Jindori who jumped off a whole
7 minutes
before I did). Hell, I was pretty much the person that solidified that the wagon was dying.

And if you guys want to blast me for not posting content, then go ahead. I don't even care anymore. This thread is getting spammed by about 8 people and it's making it reallllllly easy for people to hide in the lurker shadows.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:Kise claimed that all my villys list were arguing with each other in an attempt to incriminate me but with posts like 288 and
the fact pies vote on pine was rvs
it makes me wonder why he would say something like that. Nearly all your posts are contentless and to me it looks like your dodging the prod.
A bandwagon vote onto a fastly rising wagon does NOT count as a rvs vote. Especially when you do it while referencing people's actual reasons for voting. Pie's vote on Pine was not rvs and thus your statement here is an inaccurate portrayal of information.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:14 am

Post by jindori »

@c worl yes you are right my bad and that kinda makes my point null on pies reason for pine. Thanks for pointing that out.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

No problem, considering I'm only here for one day I might as well do what I can. Srsly, 17 pages and it's still day 1? Go ahead and lynch me people, at least it'll give y'all some information to work off of and speed up the lag of this game. I'm vanilla anyway so it's not a real loss.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Shift »

Sorry, I've been busy with school. I'll be gone tomorrow as well for a tennis tournament.
SnakePlissken wrote:Just started my readback now im online for a littlew while. This comment jumped out at me.
C-Worl wrote:
I'M IN THE CLAN, I HAVE TO TALK IN CAPS. I FORGOT THAT AND THAT'S WHERE I LOST MY WAY, BUT NOW THAT I'VE BEEN FOUND AGAIN I WILL NEVER GO CAPSLESS AGAIN.
Is this a Werewolf claim? Eitherway my vote stays exactly where it is.
No. No sir. That has to be the worst reasoning I've seen all game. Die.

UNVOTE: C-Worl
VOTE: Snake
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Kise »

jindori wrote:@c worl yes you are right my bad and that kinda makes my point null on pies reason for pine. Thanks for pointing that out.
Now that you've had this revelation, you may answer my question. Your top town reads were going at it - mainly RFand Chrono going at Pine. What is your take on that? Also, At this point I am more comfortable lynching Pine than before. Him or Snake OR the other 2 I mentioned.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by jindori »

Well to you the truth i don't remeber ray going at pine and i thought pine was scum until recently to. Pine doesn't really seem scummy to me at the momment but i think the safer lynch would would be snake or krob i am starting to doubt c worl bieng mafia through.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Content as promised, sorry for the wall though.

I honestly don't have too much to add to the pre-existing case on C-Worl BUT I have my opinion and a couple of things I don't think people have brought up yet...

First off
C-Worl wrote:Also, yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Totally hopped on a bandwagon with little explanation. I R scumz.
Isn't this usually where people would be "OOPS. Forgot to post my reasons for my vote, here they are now on a valiant stead to save me from the lynch...."
I don't recall you ever justifying your vote either there or after. Your reply to my calling Jin a liability didn't come off as something a townie would say (town usually try to keep other likely town alive, hypocrisy yes, but I was looking more towards the late game). Also I don't find your recent walls that compile scum points on people very town. I suggest you decide who you think are the scum and then prioritize who you think should be lynched.

I mentioned having an idea of a scum team in my last post, here are my thoughts, and why Chronopie and C-Worl should probably be lynched sometime soon.

Chronopie makes the argument that he just made a quick post to post something in the game. 2 things:
1. OBVIOUSLY to have even made the tiny little bit that you posted you would have had to have read or at least skimmed the thread.
2. If you had any sort of intention of intention to explain the justification in your vote you would have made that known, or at least done a better job later. You didn't, therefore your first post is :badposting: and is scummy.

The next thing (which is where my idea of a Chrono/C-Worl team comes from)
Chronopie wrote:Hopping requires moving from one bandwagon to another. i.e what Pine did. That everyone else stated similar things doesn't come into play, as I made the connections myself, thus independently find Pine scummy. Therefore Kr0b was reaching.

Your Chainsaw has been noted.

Actually, I revise my read. T-Bone is null, although his singling me out is slightly suspicious. Kr0b is likely scum, as his post is a combination of regurgitation of T-bone's post and Reaching. (i.e Calling hypocrisy). C-Wrol's attempt to piggyback onto a wagon (without actually placing a vote yet) by means of chainsaw places him in the scum category too.

Kr0b/C-worl team, calling it now.
This is just... bad... You hopped onto the wagon, therefore hopping. Even if what you did wasn't really hopping than you should still be smart enough to get the point they're making. Your post was scummy. Figure it out. Pine at least somewhat justified his hop (for me anyways), and Kr0b would have to have exaggerated a lot to be reaching, which he didn't. Scum exaggeration? I think so.
Chainsaw defense? Really? I haven't been here very long and I already know that the "chainsaw" card is overused.
Somebody would have to flip for a chainsaw defense to even come into play. Ugh.

Even still, the post that followed from C-Worl (post 276) was less that satisfactory. From here it seemed that Chrono made a bad point on C-Worl that left him open enough to choose to commit later, and allowed C-Worl to put a vote on him. They made potential for busing, with the icing on top being that they could pull their hand out of the cookie jar if they needed to later. //end

Even if i'm stretching on the whole scum-team thing, Chrono definitely rubs me the wrong way, and C-Worl just needs to stop making such bad posts...
or something like that....
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Woo I get to use ISO!

I agree with Shift.

Christ I don't like Snake's last post either. He's not giving reasons for a vote, he's making excuses to keep a bad vote. His reasoning all the way back...(ISO doesn't keep the real numbers :( ) for voting C-Worl in the first place was bad, and makes no sense. C-Worl is "pulling a fate" so "DIE SCUM"?

Now obviously the C-Worl quote he quoted was C-Worl going back to being stupid and in no way shape or form any sort of claim other than being in the C.L.A.N. (CLAN 4 LYF) which is an OOC joke between a couple of us playing this game.

Horrible horrible play. Gotta get into the game Snake man.

Preview:

I was about to vote Snake actually, but my points exactly Zeph. I think you posted a better worded analysis then I did. Which is nice because I suck at explaining things.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Pine »

T-Bone: To get the regular post number, click on the ISO post number (up in the top left corner of the post.) It's a hyperlink to the post in the full thread.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#16)

C-Worl - 8 (RayFrost, Seraphim, SnakePlissken, Eldritch Lord, Lucresia, tclawren, jindori, Chronopie) L-5
Pine - 4 (bristep123, ConSpiracy, Nachomamma8, Nero Cain)
Chronopie - 2 (T-Bone, kr0b)
tclawren - 2 (Lowell, C-Worl)
SnakePlissken - 1 (Shift)
Lucresia - 1 (implosion)
kr0b - 1 (Pine)

Not voting - 5 (MrZepher, Nobody Special, Kise, gorilla, RaudhrGarm)

Seraphim is V/LA until Saturday, April 2nd.
Nero Cain is V/LA for a few days (unspecified amount of time).
implosion is V/LA from 3/28 until 4/1.
MrZepher is V/LA on the weekends.
gorilla is V/LA until April 1st.

The deadline for Day 1 is April 15th, 10:00 AM EDT. With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch and 12 to No Lynch.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I forgot to actually vote... huh

Vote: C-Worl
or something like that....
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Kise »

T-Bone wrote:@ Kise - Screw you I'm still playing.
Ohai. You were a non-presence when I was looking over things last night/this morning. Sorry, battle toad.

Vote: Snake

From what I've seen, when he acts scummy, he IS scum. Refer to [REDACTED AND REDACTED] for support of this.

Yet…
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

SnakePlissken wrote:Just started my readback now im online for a littlew while. This comment jumped out at me.
C-Worl wrote:
I'M IN THE CLAN, I HAVE TO TALK IN CAPS. I FORGOT THAT AND THAT'S WHERE I LOST MY WAY, BUT NOW THAT I'VE BEEN FOUND AGAIN I WILL NEVER GO CAPSLESS AGAIN.
Is this a Werewolf claim? Eitherway my vote stays exactly where it is.
WTF is this bullshit?

Vote: SnakePlisssssssken

You just broke my scummeter. I'm sending you a bill.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Sorry NS do you take credit cards? Kiss in response to you, I play the same way in exactly every game on and offsite. So you have yourself a null tell right there. The fact of the matter is I'm coasting due to the connectivity issues I'm having mean I can't get into the game too much, plus the first day in a large game is always hard to pick bones out of anything. Unless you get a scum/wolf slip we don't get answers until after the first lynch. So vote away people and watch what happens.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Kise »

SnakePlissken wrote:I play the same way in exactly every game on and offsite.
And who told you this?

Yet…
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Lucresia »

I think it's great that we've pressured C-Worl enough to make a few progress posts. I think he had some good observations on tclawren that I had not picked up on and if he had left it at that I think I may have rescinded my previous vote on him. Instead I believe he saw the positive feedback he got from a real post and used it as a crutch in hopes he may be able to recover. I think he's trying too hard at this point though and I still maintain my feeling that he is scum and I want to lynch him today.

If he is town I might go the way of questioning tclawren. If he is scum, then I think I will further look into the observation Mr,Zephyr had with Chronopie and check out Chronopie's ISO. At this point the my vote still stands and I urge those not voting or voting for people other than c-worl to vote for him so we can continue some progress on this game
[b]"and All anybody knows is you're not like them..."[/b]

- Elliott Smith
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Eeeehhh, something I feel I should say now:

I have a very good reason for you guys to wait until I've posted before we proceed to lynch anybody. Please, if you want to hammer, at least wait for me to make a final post. This is nigh near
crucial
. Please don't forget. Allow me to post before any finishing of lynches. Not doing so will be considered a scumtell.
don't you feel silly now?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”