NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Having read through the posts after the modkill, most of it is people thread shitting with wall posts based off of ridiculous buddy buddy theories or similar
:badlogic: that results in a raud scumread
a confirmation of my c-worl scumread
and a distinct lack of snakeplissken in this game that is really, really annoying

Also dislike the chronopie unvote on c-worl and then revote. Chrono + C-worl is now a likely team possibility.

Vote: C-worl
Underline = Explain please.

Bold = What?

Italics = Are you really surprised?
Your fluff post summarizing the events was a fluff post that I don't like that feigns contribution.

Raud finding your fluff post to be ubar laet townie brownie extreme is scummy to me.

And I'm not surprised at all. Still annoying.

P.S.: I misremembered the order of events of chronopie's vote on page 28 coming after the unvote from your wallfluffsummary post (misremembered it as being on 27 with chrono's vote on page 28 being a revote).
don't you feel silly now?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

It wasn't fluff. We have over 25 pages of D1. In a large game filled with lurkers and inactives. I was simply giving them a summary of everything involving Jin in order to help people out. At this point you are tunneling. It's called tunneling bc no matter what I do you will classify it as scummy in some way. That's tunneling. People came down on me pretty hard for not contributing early in the game. Seeing how, most of your posts are spent nit picking most of my actions I would consider that to be a lack of real contribution.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote:Ray
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Nero, I'd demand reasoning, but I have unfortunate news for the town anyway.

Mod: I have no choice but to ask you to replace me

Gaining information outside the game about the game by accident = the following commentary by me.

VoidenBlaze (1:09:31 PM): fuck
VoidenBlaze (1:09:32 PM): fuck
VoidenBlaze (1:09:32 PM): fuck
VoidenBlaze (1:09:33 PM): fuck
VoidenBlaze (1:09:33 PM): fuck
VoidenBlaze (1:09:35 PM): FUCK
VoidenBlaze (1:09:43 PM): I have to replace out of a game now

I was really looking forward to playing this game, and I know this is the precise point in which things are actually getting heavy around me, but I can't in good conscience continue to play in this game.

To make up for this, I've found my replacement.

Mod: I have spoken with Reckamonic (well, reck, but reck wants to hydra - talk with him if you don't want that), and got agreement for me to replaced by him/them
don't you feel silly now?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I would very much like to hydra on this, since my time is limited and we (dram & I) made a cross-replacement deal with RayFrost.
green shirt thursdays
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Reckamonic replaces RayFrost.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

*rubs forehead*

Ok, Reckamonic I suppose common courtesy is to allow you time to read the thread.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Kise »

This is gonna suck. I have to lynch my BFFs now...

IM NOT FALLING FOR YOUR MINDGAMES
NO SYMPATHY FROM ME
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

you dont have to lynch me and im a bff, that has to count for something right?
Show

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#29)

C-Worl - 4 (Eldritch Lord, ConSpiracy, Pine, Reckamonic)
Pine - 3 (T-Bone, C-Worl, RaudhrGarm)
Reckamonic - 3 (Kise, gorilla, Nero Cain)
tclawren - 1 (Lowell)

Not voting - 12 (kr0b, SnakePlissken, Lucresia, Nachomamma8, Nobody Special, Chronopie, Shift, implosion, MrZepher, Seraphim, tclawren, Powerrox93)

MrZepher is V/LA on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
Powerrox93 will be V/LA April 8th-9th.
SnakePlissken will be V/LA until Monday, April 4th.
Lucresia will be V/LA until Monday, April 4th.

kr0b will be prodded when I wake up if he doesn't post.

Please let me know if the votecount is wrong.

The deadline for Day 1 is April 24th, 3:00 PM EDT. With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch and 12 to No Lynch.

You want this one.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Wow, not so much to catch up on after my V/LA then....

I would like to thank C-Worl for that summing up which was more than helpful. So for now I'll give you a pass on my lame reasoning. My next candidate was Ray Frost for his defence for our modkilled Jin, but he's replaced out which actually makes me think that he's either Vanilla or anti town as you rarely see a Town PR drop out. In fact Im willing to guess he's anti town.

Vote Reckamonic

Im not convinced by the Pine Wagon starting up right now and C-Worl has redeemed himself for the time being. Kise is starting to get on my scumdar with his impersonation of Fate now. (Is this catching?)
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by Chronopie »

@Reck/Dram: Confirm/Deny whether you are PGO.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

SnakePlissken wrote:Wow, not so much to catch up on after my V/LA then....

I would like to thank C-Worl for that summing up which was more than helpful. So for now I'll give you a pass on my lame reasoning. My next candidate was Ray Frost for his defence for our modkilled Jin, but he's replaced out which actually makes me think that he's either Vanilla or anti town as you rarely see a Town PR drop out. In fact Im willing to guess he's anti town.

Vote Reckamonic

Im not convinced by the Pine Wagon starting up right now and C-Worl has redeemed himself for the time being. Kise is starting to get on my scumdar with his impersonation of Fate now. (Is this catching?)
Why is it odd that he is replacing out? He made it very clear that he learned something about the game he shouldn't have. Why does his role matter?

Besides he has already claim and we 'supposedly' know his role.

I understand you were V/LA for a day or two, but you have ALOT to catch up on and it baffles me that you didn't really read what is going on, especially something that happened a couple of posts above you.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:12 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

If this game wasn't confusing enough before page 26, the modkill officially made this the most confusing I've ever played.

And after Jindori was modkilled, my first "clear" thought was to go back to voting c-worl but then came post #682 and it completely changed my mind on him.
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:16 am

Post by Pine »

Except that C-Worl didn't actually do any scumhunting or add original thought in 682.

C-Worl, I'll meet your challenge when you meet mine. Point me to any original thought or scumhunting in 682.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:17 am

Post by Pine »

EBWOP: I find people who read summaries instead of actually catching up and making up their own damn minds incredibly lazy, bordering on scummy.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:06 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

kr0b prodded.

You want this one.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

SnakePlissken wrote:Wow, not so much to catch up on after my V/LA then....

Vote Reckamonic

I'm about to read your posts in ISO because this just screams 'C-Worl Scumbuddy.'

Pine's #740 and #741 are posts which explain my position on the matter of C-Worl's summary fairly well.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:03 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:
I'm gonna just state all the actions involving jindori that I read, I might mention possible outcomes but I'll attempt to withhold my opinions, just so everyone will have this post as a reference.
Pine did you intentionally just not read this sentence. I stated before hand that the post was just a summary and that I was going to try and withhold my opinions. It's not scumhunting, it's a summary. What part about that did I not make clear?
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Pine »

What about that post was useful, then, except as a tool to help people who want to actively lurk and not participte fully?

Summary without analysis (which you have largely not provided, even in subsequent responses) is useless. Worse than useless, because it makes people think you're helping without actually doing so.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

Maybe, it'll give the lurkers a reason to participate bc seeing 30 pages of thread might be a little intimidating but a summary based on one confirmed antitown might be a little helpful. It's also a reference for me. If I want to know if so and so played the newb card on Jin, instead of reading 30 pages I can just go back to my summary. My question is, you called it bias, so once again, "How is it bias?"
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Pine »

It tells the story you want it to tell. Notably, it only tells about four or five of those thirty pages, and its the four or five that you and your buddies weren't acting scummy on. Highlighting the antics of others while remaining silent on your own antics. You're using it as a sophisticated form of deflection.

And if people signed up for a large game, they signed up to play. Don't make excuses for them. If they're not up to a large game, they should replace out.

Still waiting for anything resembling analysis.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine still sucks

@EL the reason I susspected/suspect you is b/c you replaced into a bad slot.

RaudhrGarm
RaudhrGarm
Goon
RaudhrGarm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 am

Post by RaudhrGarm »

My brain still hurts...
Spoiler:
Snape kills Dumbledore.