NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:01 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:It tells the story you want it to tell. Notably, it only tells about four or five of those thirty pages,
and its the four or five that you and your buddies weren't acting scummy on
. Highlighting the antics of others while remaining silent on your own antics. You're using it as a sophisticated form of deflection.

And if people signed up for a large game, they signed up to play. Don't make excuses for them. If they're not up to a large game, they should replace out.

Still waiting for anything resembling analysis.
Example?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:51 am

Post by C-Worl »

Okay so he ignored the question for 3 and a half hours and his last post on the boards was 40 minutes after I asked this question. So, basically Pine doesn't have an example. He's just trying, searching, reaching, probing for anything he can say to get me lynched. Which for the most part confirms (to me at least) that he is scum.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Shift »

proddodge

Sorry, I have a two day tournament starting tomorrow, only on around p28. Will try my best to catch up ASAP. On a side note, wtf is going on in this thread.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Shift wrote:proddodge

Sorry, I have a two day tournament starting tomorrow, only on around p28. Will try my best to catch up ASAP. On a side note, wtf is going on in this thread.
Jin claimed wolf, got modkilled, and RayFrost got replaced out.
Show

Shift
Shift
Goon
Shift
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Shift »

Forgot to point it out to the mod.

Mod: I will be V/LA until Thursday and possibly until the end of the week

Noted.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Pine »

C-Worl wrote:
Pine wrote:It tells the story you want it to tell. Notably, it only tells about four or five of those thirty pages,
and its the four or five that you and your buddies weren't acting scummy on
. Highlighting the antics of others while remaining silent on your own antics. You're using it as a sophisticated form of deflection.

And if people signed up for a large game, they signed up to play. Don't make excuses for them. If they're not up to a large game, they should replace out.

Still waiting for anything resembling analysis.
Example?
Example? Of what? You only summarizing four or five pages that you mostly weren't involved with? You entire post is an example of that. Or trying to take credit for 30 pages of productivity? How about this:
C-Worl wrote:Maybe, it'll give the lurkers a reason to participate bc seeing 30 pages of thread might be a little intimidating but a summary based on one confirmed antitown might be a little helpful. It's also a reference for me. If I want to know if so and so played the newb card on Jin, instead of reading 30 pages I can just go back to my summary. My question is, you called it bias, so once again, "How is it bias?"
Twice in one post you reference "30 pages" and immediately refer back to your summary as a helpful guide. Except your summary only covers 1/6 of those pages, and only the pages in which you're mostly silent. I said it before, and I'll say it again. Your summary was and is a sophisticated deflection tactic, designed to take pressure off of you as people re-evaluate their votes and put it entirely onto the ten or so active posters during that period, while also telling the story of that period the way you'd like it told to the people in this thread that are too lazy to read it themselves.
C-Worl wrote:Okay so he ignored the question for 3 and a half hours and his last post on the boards was 40 minutes after I asked this question. So, basically Pine doesn't have an example. He's just trying, searching, reaching, probing for anything he can say to get me lynched. Which for the most part confirms (to me at least) that he is scum.
Nervous scum is nervous. If I go down to bring this scum with me, I'll count it a win for Town.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Lucresia »

Wow is all I have to say gone for half a weekend and Jindori's a damn werewolf, we got 2 werewolf factions, there was a fake daykill, this game is starting to get interesting. UNVOTE: C-worl Still not sure how I feel about him but I think Ray is a better lead.
Kise wrote: RayFrost is obvpartner... think about it: Jindori lists him as the top town read very early on. Then when RF claims PGO, jindori says he thought he was a watcher all of a sudden. I of course theorized that they said this in a QT so I questioned jindori. But his continued, "RF is not with me, he's the crazy gunman" and eventual "we haz wolf watcher" pretty much make it evident that Ray INDEED was planning a watcher fake claim... Or IS the watcher and that's why jindori thought he should've/would've/could've claimed town watcher instead of town PGO.

Vote: RayFrost
Agreed, not to mention Jindori's post where he sounds like a 5 year old trying to lie :/ See below quote from Jindori:
Jindori wrote: Anyway don't vist frost he really isn't my partner. I mean defenly not my partner.
VOTE: Reckamonic
[b]"and All anybody knows is you're not like them..."[/b]

- Elliott Smith
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by gorilla »

unvote

As a courtesy. I'm not wagoning a player while they're still catching up on the thread, especially when I first voted to see how rayfrost would respond. The way the votes are piling up seems opportunistic (I hate that term, but really, piling votes on a player who's not here to defend, what else can you call it?)

Also, people giving C-Worl town points for making a summary post are either stupid or scum. Making a post like that offers no real risk to the person making it (scum want to avoid risks) and doesn't actually help with finding mafia? If you find the information useful, fine, but saying it's an "omg sooper town" move is just flat-out wrong.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Kise »

I think Reckamonic should have read up on RF's position before agreeing to take his place. After all the newb shit jindori said, 2 and 2 together points to that slot as Werewolf Watcher.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Kise »

jindori wrote:
Kise wrote:
jindori wrote:@rayfrost i thought you were watcher or inspector something and trying to get docters attention so you could figure out the roles
What gave you this idea? :)
His big post thing i also thought it could be a trap for scum like if he was watcher he could watch himself and see how many people vist him ect. I had many wild ideas what he was planning.
jindori wrote:i will just give you one role westside werewolf watcher.
C'mon.... Dram & Reck shouldn't waste the time reading, unless they will help find the other scum.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

gorilla wrote:
unvote

As a courtesy. I'm not wagoning a player while they're still catching up on the thread, especially when I first voted to see how rayfrost would respond. The way the votes are piling up seems opportunistic (I hate that term, but really, piling votes on a player who's not here to defend, what else can you call it?)

Also, people giving C-Worl town points for making a summary post are either stupid or scum. Making a post like that offers no real risk to the person making it (scum want to avoid risks) and doesn't actually help with finding mafia? If you find the information useful, fine, but saying it's an "omg sooper town" move is just flat-out wrong.
Call it meta, but your lack of willingness to commit to a wagon, combined with your inability to pick up on things we've previously agreed are universal scumtells coming from C-Worl's defense makes me think something is off about you this game.

Also not in character for you is that you've posted very little content yourself. You know in poker a lot of players make the mistake of looking for their own tells, I hope that isn't what you're doing by criticizing C-Worl's summary post as a 'lack of contribution'.

For now,
FoS: gorilla
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Pine »

Eldritch Lord wrote:
gorilla wrote:
unvote

Call it meta, but your lack of willingness to commit to a wagon, combined with your inability to pick up on things we've previously agreed are universal scumtells coming from C-Worl's defense makes me think something is off about you this game.

Also not in character for you is that you've posted very little content yourself. You know in poker a lot of players make the mistake of looking for their own tells, I hope that isn't what you're doing by criticizing C-Worl's summary post as a 'lack of contribution'.

For now,
FoS: gorilla
QFT
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Okay so basically:

WTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Seriously I was just going to try to play it cool this game but NOOOOOO. sigh. okay.
I skimmed, I need to go back and double check some things.

Post tomorrow etc and whatnot.
or something like that....
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Reck/Dram: If you ever get around to reading this: What is your role?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by Lowell »

checking in. still loving the tclaw vote, though he seems to have figured out that if you just lurk like hell you can't get lynched in this game.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

@Chronopie: Why are you even trying to get an unclaim from Reckamonic? It's not possible to unclaim just like that, that would made mafia a complete mayhem.
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:10 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Lowell wrote:checking in. still loving the tclaw vote, though he seems to have figured out that if you just lurk like hell you can't get lynched in this game.
C-Worl, learn from this. :P

I still don't get how C-Worl got town points that easy for his summary, though a couple of players have stated that already. I am comfortable with my vote on C-Worl.

That sentence from Jindori about Rayfrost is nill. Do you guys think somebody can be that stupid to say something like that? Sure he is newbie, but that was just the dumbest thing ever.
Elrich Lord wrote:You have yet to provide the counterpoint I asked for, ConSpiracy. Consider this a formal reminder.
I meant that you were the first one to say we should save him for a lynch further on. That is stupid, a confirmed werewolf should be lynched immediately. Saving him to be lynched won't do any good since he would never be night-killed.
None of the others said saving him for a later lynch as far as I know.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:04 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#30)

Reckamonic - 4 (Kise, Nero Cain, SnakePlissken, Lucresia)
C-Worl - 4 (Eldritch Lord, ConSpiracy, Pine, Reckamonic)
Pine - 3 (T-Bone, C-Worl, RaudhrGarm)
tclawren - 1 (Lowell)

Not voting - 11 (kr0b, Nachomamma8, Nobody Special, Chronopie, Shift, implosion, MrZepher, Seraphim, tclawren, Powerrox93, gorilla)

MrZepher is V/LA on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
Powerrox93 will be V/LA April 8th-9th.
Shift is V/LA until Saturday, April 9th.

Please let me know if the votecount is wrong.

The deadline for Day 1 is April 24th, 3:00 PM EDT. With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch and 12 to No Lynch.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
RaudhrGarm
RaudhrGarm
Goon
RaudhrGarm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 am

Post by RaudhrGarm »

Oh yeah, on second thoughts (i.e. re-reading the shitstorm that occured earlier) I've come to the conclusion that Pine is misguided town. UNVOTE: Pine

Sorry, a bit busy. I will aim to get on later, but I do think we need to draw the big lurkers out.
Spoiler:
Snape kills Dumbledore.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Reckamonic »

We'll have our catchup post either tonight or tomorrow night.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Chronopie »

Powerrox93 wrote:@Chronopie: Why are you even trying to get an unclaim from Reckamonic? It's not possible to unclaim just like that, that would made mafia a complete mayhem.
If slot claims role, and replacement claims different role. Then scum = caught.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 am

Post by tclawren »

@Lowell: Really? You've had 7 posts and been prodded twice and you're accusing me of lurking? lol.

I am going to give my full list of reads soon, probably tomorrow. But for right now...

VOTE: Kise

Reasoning and explanation in my next post.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Reckamonic »

So, this is just dram with a catchup for now as Reck had some class to attend

@Chrono: PGO we are
@Kise: Seriously Kise. SERIOUSLY? Don't fall so low as to agree with C-Worl, you have credibility not worth throwing away

I'm curious why
C-Worl, T-Bone, Snake, claw and Garm do not have large wagons on them.
I'm curious why
nobody seems to have pointed out yet how krob is horribly obv non-town (most probably third party)

Considering we know there cant be 2 werewolf factions (barring one of them being a single third party SK), whatever east-side werewolf there is is going to be aligned WITH the west side one (two player scumteam, full steam ahead?)

Nacho, NS and surprisingly enough, Lowell are all obvtown.
Kise needs a slap in the face but is probably town

I'd say at least 66% of the game's antitowns are gonna be in
[C-Worl, T-Bone, Claw, Garm, Snake, Krob]
Considering its 24 players, if werewolf are all together 3-2-1 is kinda possible (though evil for scum if they have crosskill potential)
if eastside is a single SK wolf 3-3-1 or 4-4-1 is an option

I'll go with 3-3-1 and hope i'm 100% correct on the scumreads ;)

Vote: C-Worl

oh and btw. Next person to call that shitty attempt at content post by C-Worl "totally town" should target me tonight <3
._.
meeeeeeep?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:13 am

Post by implosion »

Reckamonic wrote:I'm curious why
C-Worl, T-Bone, Snake, claw and Garm do not have large wagons on them.
C-Worl did and Snake had an emerging one, but they were reset by the modkill.
Pine wrote:Actually, it's been more-or-less proven that there's only two scum groups, implosion. As much as I hate to admit to being duped, it makes most sense to proceed at this time assuming West Side Werewolves (WSW) and East Side Mafia (ESM).
Meh. After thinking a little more, it's actually probably smart to not pay attention to this... the answer should reveal itself with time. Yes, I know, I'm the one who speculated. I'm not going to speculate about this any more.

I think RF (Reckamonic) is town. Not sure, but definitely leaning town. I still, oddly enough, think C-Worl is town. I actually think C-Worl is town fairly strongly.
SnakePlissen wrote:but he's replaced out which actually makes me think that he's either Vanilla or anti town as you rarely see a Town PR drop out.
1) did you see RF's claim?
2) did you see RF's reason for leaving?
3) this is a ridiculous statement anyway, the reasons for which people leave games aren't role related in the vast majority of instances.
I'm thinking the Snake wagon was actually a very good thing that got cut short because of the modkill. We should start it again.

VOTE: Snake
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

ConSpiracy wrote:
Eldritch Lord wrote:You have yet to provide the counterpoint I asked for, ConSpiracy. Consider this a formal reminder.
I meant that you were the first one to say we should save him for a lynch further on. That is stupid, a confirmed werewolf should be lynched immediately. Saving him to be lynched won't do any good since he would never be night-killed.
None of the others said saving him for a later lynch as far as I know.
I quoted a post which said just that! And its not stupid, I have posted reasons why it isn't stupid. Your counterpoint doesn't make sense, the idea isn't for him to be nightkilled, its for us to lynch another scummy player and save him for the next day or a situation where we don't have a mislynch. Killing him today wouldn't get us any information we didn't already have after his scumclaim, and it wouldn't stop the nightkill from his faction. But since you insist (despite twice now, having been answered successfully) on continuing to say that I was the only one to have suggested "saving" him:
Nobody Special wrote:
RayFrost wrote:If you don't believe me on it, feel free to get shot in the face. Harumph.

Also: werewolves = werewolves, whether it's more than one or not is meh. I suggest we leave indori alive for a night or two. Tcwalren's scummy, but c-worl and snakeplissken are scum.

Guys, please decide between these two. They are both scum, but I have no certainty that they are mafia or otherwise.
:goodposting:

I will only agree to leave jindori alive for one night, though. No reason to let him live tomorrow if he doesn't die tonight. Thoughts?
Pine wrote:jindori is going to eventually get killed by westside wolves anyway, let's not waste a lynch on him right now. If he's still alive a day or two from now, and eastside DOES look anti-Town, then yeah. tclawren is looking more and more like scum with every post, either westside wolves or, more likely, Mafia. I say Mafia is more likely, because he seems to care more that jindori is a wolf and less that he's eastside alignment.
T-Bone wrote:However I see your point about saving his lynch for another day. I wasn't calling you scum or claiming you were defending him, I just didn't understand your point. However, I also agree with NS is that he shouldn't live more than a day.
I will not continue to argue with you about whether or not I was the only
or even first
one to suggest "saving" jindori's lynch for another day. I clearly was not, and this is the third, I believe, time that I've proven it. If you would like to contend my logic, please do so appropriately by directly answering
my
points rather than attacking ghosts and shadows that you've conjured up about "saving jindori so that he can be nightkilled."

I would recommend reading post #623.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”