Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by tclawren »

Fuzzy Beavers wrote:
W
ELL, telling everyone that we are a hydra is the "pro town" thing to do because it cl
e
ars things up a bit.
ALSO, when
DTM
a
greed to stating which one of us was talking, his
r
eason was because it was also a "pro town" thing to do =D (by the way, some of thos
e
-DTM posts were me, which just shows how effective that
is
=3)
IF we look like we're helping, then we'll be labled as pro town, and people will be more willing to follow u
s
down the path of destru
c
tion.
I j
u
st love how DTM's strategy works, it makes this
evil
thing so
m
uch easier.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I don't like how
DTM
makes me look like a terrible person in this game.
SURE I lurk, but my activity goes up in the mid-late game, or I just get
killed
at the start. D:
I'M NOT that bad of
a
player, I just base things on hunches.

ANYWAY, about the charlie wagon being mostly
scum
I KNOW it's mostly scum, so you should just jump on and get this day over with riiiiight? xD
I THINK all my
buddie
s will agree, ^_^ right guys?
I'm sorry I can't ignore this. He's saying "We are scum", "DTM is evil" and "DTM killed a scum buddie" with the coded stuff. This is a scum claim. I want this person dead now.

VOTE: Fuzzy Muff
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Occult please. I want to think you are town. I really do. But that was uncalled for. IGMEOU

In other news Raivann is scum and should die. That last post was awful.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEZOK!!!
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

Vote Count 1.10

Charlie (4)
- Zyrconium, Fuzzy Beavers, C-Worl, Umbrage
Fuzzy Beavers (4)
- Nobody Special, Amrun, Pine, tclawren
C-Worl (3)
- Cojin, jindori, Lady Lambdadelta
jindori (2)
- Empking, Occult
Occult (2)
- Uprising, Raivann
Pine (1)
- vezokpiraka
Cojin (1)
- RICO ACT
Amrun (1)
- PimHel
Zyrconium (1)
- Cicada

Not Voting (5)
- SharkFinn, Wild, implosion, Charlie, Acronach

With 24 players alive, 13 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
01:58
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

Wild has not picked up his role PM in 48 hours and will be replaced.
*Cuddle*
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Raivann »

tclawren wrote:
Occult please. I want to think you are
t
own. I really do. But that was un
c
alled for. IGMEOU

In other news Raivann
is scum
and should die. That last post was awful.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEZOK!!!
Look! It says "tc is scum" I cracked the code!
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: tclaw

ITT: Scum competes with each other for the most obviously fabricated case.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Amrun wrote:Charlie, why are you calling someone a lurker sso early?

FB! We are guaranteed that the mod is not a player.
Even though the Mod clarified this, it's a valid assumption in a Bastard Mod game. Seriously.
Uprising wrote:
vote: Fuzzy Beavers

This is my biggest scumread. Again, I`m not good at explaining my reasons when it is only d1.
This is such bullshit. If it's gut, just SAY it's gut. If it's not, then TELL US. Okay, fine, you redeemed yourself here.
vezokpiraka wrote:Pick on the guy who had his birthday party yesterday and make 11 pages.

Thank you. I am not reading those unless I see there is something important in them.
I hate you. That is all.
Pine wrote:
jindori wrote:Also what is everyone else's opion on C-worl. I already listed my thought and curious what your's are.
I think I've played with C-Worl more than anyone else here, and I can say I have a thoroughly null read on him.
Or, in other (more truthful) words, you have to protect your scumbuddy. Got it.

This is an
excellent
post. More, please.

Cicada, are you an alt? (I ask due to your avatar. I know who that is.)
tclawren wrote:OK, two things.

1. Why do you think the Charlie wagon is mostly scum? 3 seems like a lot.

2. C-Worl isn't a very good player and can be a very easy mislynch. Just giving you a heads up.
Buddying 101. You're being a bit obvious about it, though. Might want to practice that some more.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote: 1) You can call me LL, LLD, Lambda, Lady,
God
or any other variation of those.
Nonono, God is MY name. Don't be impersonating me.
C-Worl wrote:Perhaps, pr perhaps your reason for stating such reasons is based on you noticing the grief I was given for not doing so. Therefore you stated them in order to dodge suspicion. I'm not saying I find you suspicious I'm just showing that your opinions are painted in black and white and you're leaving no opening for the grey.
You're really stretching things here just to come up with an answer. You need to hang.

Vote: C-Worl

I don't think that Occult's meltdown means he's scum. I just think it's anger. Justified, yes, but only anger. (I know, I've been there.)

vezok, you're still a drool-covered, mouth-breathing troglodyte.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

jindori wrote:Have you guys ever thought one hydra head is pro town and one is anti town. It would explain alot things why dtm is useful and fuzzy beavers isn't. I also have a feeling that if you take one down the other goes with it so that's why dtm won't vote fb. This is just all speculation through.

It actually be an irionic twist if fuzzy is the town head and acting scummy to take out out dtm. Probally not the case lol but good for a laugh.

And omg stop ninjaring me it happened 7 times.
I KNOW! Let's
ask the Mod.

@Mod: Is there a possibility that one player-slot with a hydra has two (or more) different alignments?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote; tc
- That last post looks like he's worried one of his buddies will be run up so he wishes to revitalize the FB wagon.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by Amrun »

NS, your vitriol amuses me, but who are your top suspects besieds C-Worlv

I'm guessing Pine and tclaw from your post. Just wondering where Charlie stands with you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by Charlie »

What's all this talk about me not scumhunting? I have not yet begun to fight, so thank you to all you captain obviouses who pointed that you. THAT IS PROTOWN.

What happened to the wagon on me? Sometimes, having a wagon makes THINGS HAPPEN so there.
Umbrage, are you trying to get me lynched oh gosh I hope you're not a lyncher.

Raivann is SK. I've got that SK vibe from him.

Nobody Special, are you trying to be funny with that last question to the mod?

-----------

More coherent posting from me in about a week. I'm busy with things.
Kindness
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:36 am

Post by Pine »

vezokpiraka wrote:Pick on the guy who had his birthday party yesterday and make 11 pages.

Thank you.
I am not reading those unless I see there is something important in them.
This was a bad post. Did I stutter? It has no redeeming value, and prefabricates an excuse for inconsistency.

Lurker list is based on annoyance at their (your) lack of activity when others of us are working hard.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 am

Post by PimHel »

@Amrun
I said that you admitted that Fuzzy's 'partner' claim was scummy. Don't go 'But I actually meant this', when you called it scummy in post 31
Yes, I used a wrong word in post 97 ._. It should have been:
"And while players are wondering why Charlie put up his defence later than appraciated, I want to know from Jindori why he didn't attack Charlie
after
until Umbrage mentioned Charlie. This is much worse."
As for me not questioning Empking about his Fuzzy vote. Doing so, it's just like attacking Chamber for not posting cases to explain his votes.

@Pine
About post 108, could you tell us more about your thoughts about Empking's vote against Jindori?

@Jindori
Page 5 is terrible. I really want to see an explanation why you mentioned charlie after Umbrage did, as you're now accusing Empking of 'copying' reasons, while you did the same against Charlie. Hypo, Hypo, Hypocrisy~
I want you to give your thoughts about Pine posts against Charlie and Fuzzy before post 159 was made.
Post 180, I've explained what I actually meant about your Charlie vote. What do you mean with the last bit about me?
(Yes, I'm assuming I'm 'Pinehal/Pinhal')
No, you weren't one of the players who put Charlie in the light. Unless you mean the 'copying' from Umbrage, but yeah, see above about that.
As for the part aimed at Occult. Want to explain why him mentioning that Amrun is defending Charlie is pro-town, but his 'mud-slinging' later on which is based upon this point, is scummy?

@Occult
ORLY? Where did Jindori mention that Charlie voted for a policy lynch he knew nothing about BEFORE Umbrage did?
And look, you later agree with me:
"Upon re-read, your "attack" on Charlie was weak, it was weak and testing the water to see if anyone agreed. You vote AFTER you have confirmation of support. This is a SCUMMY MOVE."

@Charlie
You need to explain post 172
You're mentioning here that both Pine and Fuzzy are talking about Jindori, but are voting you. Guess what, they both think you're scummier. So why post 'this irony'?
Agreed with Implosion about the fence-sitting.

@C-worl
Agreeing with the arguments mentioned about how bad his vote against Charlie is. Adding to that, one of the reasons he used from Umbrage against Charlie is that Charlie asks why players aren't voting. According to C-worl, it's scummy as it's an attempt to end the day early.
Funny
Scummy enough, Charlie asked Umbrage, Occult and Pine, all three with Charlie as one of their top suspects. Explanation?

(End of page 9. For now
Unvote; Vote C-worl
Will continue later when I'm back)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Pine »

PimHel wrote:@Pine
About post 108, could you tell us more about your thoughts about Empking's vote against Jindori?
I thought I was fairly clear in that post. Empking's actions have thus far been fairly null. He's playing things a bit close to the vest, but that's to be expected in a game like this. He voted for good reasons, but hasn't gone out on any limbs nor stuck his neck out. His play thus far seems carefully calculated, which I would expect out of as seasoned and conservative a player as Empking at this stage of the game. Hence, null.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Acronach »

i did some thinking. I truely believe that charlie is just a fail play, and not maf. why would maf scumtell that bad?

haven't seen much from umbridge in a while, starting to suspect, but not enough for a vote.

jindori may or may not be granny (PGO), but i wouldn't encourage any town roles that have night visit abilities to test it out.

occult is either angry townie (more than likely) or maf. maybe third party (don't know if there are in this game, so we have to be careful).

also, smething i'd like to point out, there probably ARE third party roles to compensate for the small amount of maf roles (less than 6 unless he expects the vig to get a few bullseyes), so just saying, be ready for anything.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:03 am

Post by tclawren »

Who would I be saving from possibly being lynched? No one is even close to being lynched. The case isn't a fabrication. That's what all the crazy lettering is about. The fact of the matter is that his post is a scum claim and I cannot trust someone ever again if he claims scum (Even if it was done by one head of a hydra). So FB needs to go.

P-Edit:
Acronach wrote:also, smething i'd like to point out, there probably ARE third party roles to compensate for the small amount of maf roles (less than 6 unless he expects the vig to get a few bullseyes), so just saying, be ready for anything.
This feels like a slip to me, but I'm not sure yet.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Acronach »

tclawren wrote:
Acronach wrote:also, smething i'd like to point out, there probably ARE third party roles to compensate for the small amount of maf roles (less than 6 unless he expects the vig to get a few bullseyes), so just saying, be ready for anything.
3rd party slip (if so, why would i announce myself?) or a vig slip (if so why would you bring it to maf's attention by pointing it out?)?

i'm not vig or 3rd party though if you're wondering.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Pine »

tclawren wrote:
QFT, except I'm not uncertain. I saw it too, and was disappointed that I wasn't going to be the first to point it out. Acronach has inside information.

UNVOTE: Fuzzy Muff
VOTE: Acronach

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Acronach »

Pine wrote:
tclawren wrote:
QFT, except I'm not uncertain. I saw it too, and was disappointed that I wasn't going to be the first to point it out. Acronach has inside information.

UNVOTE: Fuzzy Muff
VOTE: Acronach
no, i just applied logic to think something through. if there was more than 6 maf, how would we lynch them in 6 days? it's impossable without near perfect scumhunters and an extremely lucky vig.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:45 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

When most of you are posting I am asleep. Even if I wanted to I can't contribute a lot to the conversation. My schedule is very busy because in about 5 days I have a school holiday for the Easter. After that I will be a bit more active.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:47 am

Post by Pine »

Acronach wrote:no, i just applied logic to think something through. if there was more than 6 maf, how would we lynch them in 6 days? it's impossable without near perfect scumhunters and an extremely lucky vig.

Pay

Attention
Cuttlefish wrote:

It is currently
on
April 1st
on
April 7th
It is not April 1st. April 7th was almost a week ago now. Current timescale 1 game-hour = 1 real day. We've discussed this several times.

Vote stays for now.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Acronach »

Pine wrote:
Acronach wrote:no, i just applied logic to think something through. if there was more than 6 maf, how would we lynch them in 6 days? it's impossable without near perfect scumhunters and an extremely lucky vig.

Pay

Attention
Cuttlefish wrote:

It is currently
on
April 1st
on
April 7th
It is not April 1st. April 7th was almost a week ago now. Current timescale 1 game-hour = 1 real day. We've discussed this several times.

Vote stays for now.
game days
=6 lynches=less than 6 maf. this is simple stuff
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Cuttlefish »

Vote Count 1.11

C-Worl (5)
- Cojin, jindori, Lady Lambdadelta, Nobody Special, PimHel
Charlie (4)
- Zyrconium, Fuzzy Beavers, C-Worl, Umbrage
Occult (2)
- Uprising, Raivann
tclawren (2)
- Amrun, Empking
Fuzzy Beavers (1)
- tclawren
jindori (1)
- Occult
Pine (1)
- vezokpiraka
Cojin (1)
- RICO ACT
Zyrconium (1)
- Cicada
Acronach (1)
- Pine

Not Voting (5)
- SharkFinn, Wild, implosion, Charlie, Acronach

With 24 players alive, 13 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
02:22
on
April 1st
on
April 7th

Wild is being replaced. If you know anyone who might be interested, let me know!
*Cuddle*
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Zyrconium »

Feh, now the game goes from "dear god I can't be arsed reading this shit" to "God damn it LLD, stop agreeing with me before I've had a chance to post."

Summary, LLD is right, NS is righter(Occult's post was bad, wrong and kinda stupid, but not necessarilly scum)

unvote, vote C-Worl

@achronach: And if we were playing The Sims and everything was hyper-realistic.... you'd still be wrong.(actually you're making a baseless assumption, not necessarilly wrong, just now)

Since I can't be arsed fishing through the entire game for logic:

1. Cojin - Slightly scummy a bit ago, now lurking.
2. Fuzzy Beavers - Troll, deserves modkill, force replace or DTM to secretly change the password to the hydra.
3. SharkFinn - Leaning town, a little.
4. Umbrage - AWESOME. Time will tell alignment.
5. tclawren - Town.
6. Nobody Special - AWESOME, town too.
7. Uprising - I honestly can't remember much off-hand, will get back to this if I can be bothered at the end of my list.
8. Amrun - Town.
9. RICO ACT - N/A, lurking.
10. Acronach - I got nothing here, null.
12. Empking - slightly town, and probably busy.
13. Charlie - actively lurking, probably slightly scum, and needs to get off his ass and work with town.
14. Raivann - WTF? Not town and not a priority.
15. Wild - N/A, being replaced.
16. jindori - Not actually scummy, mostly null, but not especially fluffposting either.
17. Lady Lambdadelta - Awesome. Time will tell alignment.
18. Pine - Kinda town, very swingy(I should explain, when I say swingy, I mean my read is quite liquid, and likely to change)
19. vezokpiraka - N/A, lurking and trying to pretend he's not.
20. Occult - slightly scum, usefullness is swingy, will probably get better towards lategame.
21. PimHel - WTF? person may be town, but probably isn't worth keeping around in the longterm.... bottom of the scumreads she goes.
22. implosion - Probably scum, but swingy, mostly cause he has 1 post(the swingyness, not the scumminess).
23. C-Worl - scum, on a number of levels, also not so bright.
24. Cicada - Useful, slightly town.

If you ask me questions, I'll probably come up with a competent case to support my ramblings.
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Uprising »

My apologies for not posting more. My school is going back into session tomorrow after a month long strike and I am getting ready to go back today.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Acronach »

Zyrconium wrote: 2. Fuzzy Beavers - Troll, deserves modkill, force replace or DTM to secretly change the password to the hydra.
hydra? also, please explain the vote.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:50 am

Post by tclawren »

@Arconach: A hydra is when two players share the same slot, the same information, and the same role. The current theory about time is that one real life day equals one hour game time. The lynches have nothing to do with it. But that's just a theory right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”