C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

ebwop, pressured as scum.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

But C-Worl, that argument only works if you actually flip scum.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by jindori »

Agghh i missed so much.
@Mod My home computer broke down and i'm trying to fix it. So I am temporarily using my course's computer. Shouldn't affect my game to much, but if i am not on saturday and sunday (Australian time) you'll know why.

Occult wrote:No firstly, Jidori is playing its distracting and it is covering up anything relevant he might be saying.

Second, he points to charlie saying how scummy he is but doesn't vote until immediately after umbrage and then posts to make sure he still has credit for it (he does this multiple time)

Third, He is hiding behind his past play, it should not EVEN been brought up, his refusal to move on is in itself scummy.

Forth, He has brief moments of lucidity, JUST to get people off of his ass and then reverts back to his crazy VI self to stay off the radar.

Fifth, I pointed to one of the more OBVIOUS misspellings to show I believe that it is an act, HENCE why misspelling would be scummy to me.

Sixth, Do forget the lying, yes a fake post restriction isn't a big deal, but don't act like you didn't think that would rub people the wrong way.

Seventh, That claim is crap, no one in their right mind would claim this early, he is hiding behind the VI claim, to make this less scummy looking.

You people give Jin less credit then I think he deserves.

UNVOTE, VOTE JINDORI
just to emphasis he is my vote today.
Firstly
umm no i am not doing this on purpose.

Second
Umm no no no no Misinformation here. If you read my post i was trying to pressure Charlie then umbridge post. I did not vote charlie at that stage. I voted charlie after this
Charlie wrote:
Umbrage wrote:Now, down to business. Charlie is the lynch today, guys. He was the first one to vote jindori after C-Worl suggested a policy lynch. It wasn't even clear why C-Worl wanted a policy lynch. Scum wanting a quick end to the day? HMM...
You need to back up your words with a vote. Otherwise, they're empty and hollow.

Third
C worl brought up the policy lynch when the game began. Also it was Pine who first brought up the past game with post 57 your information is all wrong.

Fourth
So you believe my vi is just an act i guess i will take that as a complement

Fifth
The mispelling and grammer is not an act. I have dyslexia, plus i missed alot of my early schooling due to developing epilepsy.

Sixth
Their is no lie about post restrictions. In the forum before the game, the joining one. I said i'd put one on myself if i didn't gett one.

Seventh
Why not claim this early It's the first day. It's not like i am inspector or something that needs to stay hiddin. My roles like a double edge sword, I decided to sheath it before it could cut a townie. Hell if you want to be certain, Lynch me night 1. just don't target me with a night action or kill thats all i ask.

This was a reaction to your bad post. Yes i know alot my posts have been bad but i have been trying. I'm just wonder why your spouting alot of misinformation and wifom around. Doesn't seem town like to me.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:04 pm

EBWOP: So essentially, your last post there, in order for it to be valid, requires that you be scum.

You see?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Amrun »

FoS Pine for saying he would do such and such as scum.

VOTE: C-Worl

For literly claiming scum.

Are you kidding me?! I was giving him the benefit of the doubt until that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I never said I was scum. I wasn't the one who pressured her into using the ISO.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Occult wrote:
Forth
, He has brief moments of lucidity, JUST to get people off of his ass and then reverts back to his crazy VI self to stay off the radar.

Fifth, I pointed to one of the more OBVIOUS misspellings
Ah, irony.
Raivann wrote:
unvote. Vote: cicada
obv overreacting with vezo and myself.

Vezo- I'm gonna say a flying hamster.
BECAUSE PLAYING GUESS THE MYSTERY ANIMAL WITH THE VI IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO COMMENT ON IN THIS GAME!

@ LLD:

Up until now, your play here has been great, so it's with great respect that I say you are totally losing it with Occult.

Take a look at his jin post. I see nothing that says 'you are a VI, so you must die'. He's clearly saying that jin is claiming he's a VI as a defence, which is a valid scumtell. I admit, saying misspellings are intentional is taking it too far. But you're ignoring the main merits of his case and keep on calling it a policy lynch. A policy lynch is a lynch on a player because of their reputation. I see NOTHING in Occult's ISO that suggests that's what he's trying to do.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by jindori »

How do i use iso????
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Umbrage wrote:
Occult wrote:
Forth
, He has brief moments of lucidity, JUST to get people off of his ass and then reverts back to his crazy VI self to stay off the radar.

Fifth, I pointed to one of the more OBVIOUS misspellings
Ah, irony.
Raivann wrote:
unvote. Vote: cicada
obv overreacting with vezo and myself.

Vezo- I'm gonna say a flying hamster.
BECAUSE PLAYING GUESS THE MYSTERY ANIMAL WITH THE VI IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO COMMENT ON IN THIS GAME!

@ LLD:

Up until now, your play here has been great, so it's with great respect that I say you are totally losing it with Occult.

Take a look at his jin post. I see nothing that says 'you are a VI, so you must die'. He's clearly saying that jin is claiming he's a VI as a defence, which is a valid scumtell. I admit, saying misspellings are intentional is taking it too far. But you're ignoring the main merits of his case and keep on calling it a policy lynch. A policy lynch is a lynch on a player because of their reputation. I see NOTHING in Occult's ISO that suggests that's what he's trying to do.

I'm willing to admit I may have gotten too deep into rage by the time I got to Occult.... maybe.

P-Edit: Jin, see the box at the bottom with the drop down menu? Select a name and hit go.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:How do i use iso????
Bottom of the page. Display post by: (there's a drop down list, select the person you want to look at)

SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

C-Worl wrote:Umbrage said specifically not to crowd the boards. I stated before hand that the case had won me over. I admitted it. So it's def scum for someone to be won over by an argument? By tht same logic sharkfin is scum. PL r only good when u have no leads, aka the rvs, once i saw a valid case i decided lynching scum is better than a policy lynch. Ur entire case is coming after one person for wat multiple people have done. Ur basically stonewalling me. AND ALL UR REASONS ARE REGURGITATIONS OF WAT JIN COJIN AND UMBRAGE SAID. Ur just strong pushin so u wuldnt be seen as the sheep tht u r.
Ur assuming tht wit so many scum tht ill prolly flip scum regardless and itll clear u as a result
So what happens if you flip town?

The argument against you is that you voted without reason, were prompted for reason, and just said that someone else posted every reason you had. You probably have your interpretation of what was said. Umbrage could not have had EXACTLY the same reasons as you. You could have even mentioned the most important point in your argument for scum. Instead, you took the easy way out and just made it seem like you actually cared about scumhunting.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

SharkFinn wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Umbrage said specifically not to crowd the boards. I stated before hand that the case had won me over. I admitted it. So it's def scum for someone to be won over by an argument? By tht same logic sharkfin is scum. PL r only good when u have no leads, aka the rvs, once i saw a valid case i decided lynching scum is better than a policy lynch. Ur entire case is coming after one person for wat multiple people have done. Ur basically stonewalling me. AND ALL UR REASONS ARE REGURGITATIONS OF WAT JIN COJIN AND UMBRAGE SAID. Ur just strong pushin so u wuldnt be seen as the sheep tht u r.
Ur assuming tht wit so many scum tht ill prolly flip scum regardless and itll clear u as a result

The argument against you is that you voted without reason, were prompted for reason, and just said that someone else posted every reason you had. You probably have your interpretation of what was said. Umbrage could not have had EXACTLY the same reasons as you. You could have even mentioned the most important point in your argument for scum. Instead, you took the easy way out and just made it seem like you actually cared about scumhunting.
It's hard for me to scum hunt. Everytime I get on there's 5 new pages. I'm trying as hard as I can to backtrack but it's hard when most of the posts are the same people who are just spitting out the same shit. (Lady and Jin most notably)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also, when I flip town she'll probably go off on a tangent "well he was totally acting scum, everyone saw it, im totally in the clear here"

SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

C-Worl wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:

It's hard for me to scum hunt. Everytime I get on there's 5 new pages. I'm trying as hard as I can to backtrack but it's hard when most of the posts are the same people who are just spitting out the same shit. (Lady and Jin most notably)
And I joined into the game after about 18 hours and we're on page 11.

Welcome to the club of I have little sympathy for that argument. It's hard but show some effort and make it look like you are reading and trying to scumhunt. Atm, i dont see it.

Btw, that argument can be made for about anyone who votes you/mislynches scum.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, because I expect to killed tonight (sadly), I'll be posting all my reads, and a lot of them will be (If, Then) situations.

Expect a large post near the end of the day, as my major contribution to this game before I die.

Like a present. From me to the town <3
ATE. She's giving us a sob story so no one would dare to vote for her.

Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Raivann »

unvote, Vote: C-worl
Too bad your scum, I liked your avatar.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

C-Worl wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, because I expect to killed tonight (sadly), I'll be posting all my reads, and a lot of them will be (If, Then) situations.

Expect a large post near the end of the day, as my major contribution to this game before I die.

Poor C-Worl, I guess I shouldnt be voting you.

O wait, you were refering to LLD with those comments and not your sob story? My bad.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I know y'all have your cases on him but add sheeping to your case on Raivann

Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

Vote Count 1.14

C-Worl (10)
- Cojin, jindori, Lady Lambdadelta, Nobody Special, PimHel, Zyrconium, SharkFinn, Cicada, Amrun, Raivann
Charlie (4)
- Fuzzy Beavers, C-Worl, Umbrage, Pine
Fuzzy Beavers (1)
- tclawren
tclawren (1)
- Empking
Occult (1)
- Uprising
Pine (1)
- vezokpiraka
Cojin (1)
- RICO ACT
Umbrage (1)
- Acronach
jindori (1)
- Occult

Not Voting (3)
- Wild, implosion, Charlie

With 24 players alive, 13 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
02:50
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

Wild is being replaced. If you know anyone who might be interested, let me know!

implosion and RICO ACT have been prodded.
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*Cuddle*
Fuzzy Beavers
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Fuzzy Beavers »

DTM head here declaring V/LA status till Wednesday. Papers and such and everything is wrapping up before finals. Need to get some things in order today/tomorrow. I'll finish my responses after.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

SharkFinn wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

Poor C-Worl, I guess I shouldnt be voting you.

O wait, you were refering to LLD with those comments and not your sob story? My bad.
I'm not giving you a sob story. It's town's loss if you lynch me. I'd love to stay and help but if my lynch will help catch scum then so be it.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

Shark, how can anyone mislynch scum?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Cuttlefish wrote:
Vote Count 1.14

C-Worl (9)
- Cojin, jindori, Lady Lambdadelta, Nobody Special, PimHel, Zyrconium, SharkFinn, Cicada, Amrun
Charlie (4)
- Fuzzy Beavers, C-Worl, Umbrage, Pine
Fuzzy Beavers (1)
- tclawren
tclawren (1)
- Empking
Occult (1)
- Uprising
Pine (1)
- vezokpiraka
Cojin (1)
- RICO ACT
Umbrage (1)
- Acronach
jindori (1)
- Occult
Cicada (1)
- Raivann

Not Voting (3)
- Wild, implosion, Charlie

With 24 players alive, 13 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
02:41
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

Wild is being replaced. If you know anyone who might be interested, let me know!

implosion and RICO ACT have been prodded.
That's 10 on me, Raivann switched his vote over to me.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Since I'm at L3 and the wagon's picking up speed I guess I should claim. When I die I'll still be able to help y'all out. I'm Town Grave Neighborizor. After my lynch I can open up a QT with any other player. So, have fun with that.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Only problem is no one sticks out as obvtown now so I'm not sure who I should neighborize.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”