jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by jindori »

Wow when my comp breaks down it's hard to post on here, Also now it's near impossible to plan my date since i don't have the girls number nooo. Also my hero greyice is in my game. His the reason i joined the site.

@occult Love your new sig. You believe that my vi status is an act and been using it to my advantage. For some reason i am honoured. Your half right through, I have been using it a little to my advantage but it's not been a act. I just been using it for a diffrent purpose than what your thinking. My vi status has never been a defence, it was bait to draw in potential scum. Think who were the top two wagon that looked scummy and who they voted.(they all voted me). I only mentoned it because i think if use it any more it may backfire.

@Tclawren I am town but even through my role seems powerful for a town role, sickly child has one hell of a draw back which i am not going to say cause i don't want it abused.

So anyway i get a null read from my hero grey ice. He gets bonus points for singing queen an epic band.

Also i don't believe in a raivann lynch, It just doesn't seem right. He admits to sheeping onto a wagon. The point of the game is to convience the other people your view is the right one. I just think that Cworl convienced raivann that he wasn't scum. I think if he was scum what reason would he have to get off such a big wagon. Mind you i still think cworl is scum and if he doesn't get killed vig/vigs is probally going to pounce on him tonight.

But that brings me to pine he jumps on the big wagons except one cworls. He was a major supporter of the raivann lynch. Pushed a policy lynched hard. His done everything in his power to shut down people posts on cworl. I think the raivann lynch was just a ruse to get people of cworls case.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Pine »

jindori wrote:But that brings me to pine he jumps on the big wagons except one cworls. He was a major supporter of the raivann lynch. Pushed a policy lynched hard. His done everything in his power to shut down people posts on cworl. I think the raivann lynch was just a ruse to get people of cworls case.
I have
not
jumped on big wagons, that is a
lie
. I have helped to
start
and
propagate
the two big wagons I've been a part of, and that is vastly different than the opportunism you're trying to implicate me of. I have defended C-Worl at first because I thought the case against him was overstated and weak, and more recently because I very strongly believe in his Town claim. Finally, only one or two people have expressed any faith in Raivann as Town, and nearly everyone that has commented believes Raivann to be scum. With a fractured vote, Raivann still seems to be the best compromise, one almost everyone can agree upon.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Acronach

List basically deserves death. Dumb or scum? Let's find out.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Pine wrote:
jindori wrote:But that brings me to pine he jumps on the big wagons except one cworls. He was a major supporter of the raivann lynch. Pushed a policy lynched hard. His done everything in his power to shut down people posts on cworl. I think the raivann lynch was just a ruse to get people of cworls case.
I have
not
lie
. I have helped to
start
and
propagate
the two big wagons I've been a part of, and that is vastly different than the opportunism you're trying to implicate me of. I have defended C-Worl at first because I thought the case against him was overstated and weak, and more recently because I very strongly believe in his Town claim. Finally, only one or two people have expressed any faith in Raivann as Town, and nearly everyone that has commented believes Raivann to be scum. With a fractured vote, Raivann still seems to be the best compromise, one almost everyone can agree upon.
And that's why he's perfect for a vig.

Scum will bus, town will vote him, no one wants him alive, vig him.

Lets have some wagons that need some WORK
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Grey, you must have missed the memo.

Jin softclaimed PGO.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Grey, you must have missed the memo.

Jin softclaimed PGO.
I meant Raivann.

Jindori hasn't proven to actually work against the town's odds of winning the game as town, therefore he doesn't deserve to die.

I can document the many magnificent ways that Raivann tried to get us all killed as VT in walking dead (including not compromising on a deadline lynch that helped lead to no lynch, and voting with the ENTIRE SCUM TEAM in MyLo). And I feel pretty good about him flipping scum. And no scumteam in their right mind will shoot them. I'm just going to use him as a vig detector.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Acronach »

Amrun wrote:VOTE: Acronach

List basically deserves death. Dumb or scum? Let's find out.
>OMGUS
>having a 4 word sentence explaining your vote
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

Are you even voting for me? Trust me, if you were, I would not be remotely concerned.

I can explain my vote any way I want to.

Your behavior has been anti-town the whole game and after an ISO of you, you are where my vote falls.

If someone needs convincing, I'll post more when I'm on the computer instead of my phone.

Your constantly contradicting yourself and searching for anyone to vote for any reason kind of speaks for itself, though, Acronach.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok, since I only have even a passing familiarity with most of you in this game I’m going to give a general observational read-through.

Empking –

Calling Amrun Town before page 2 is complete? Very possibly scum. Voting later for a faked post restriction that has no Scum motivation in obscuring Jin’s (albeit useless) play? Definitely scum. The continued one-liner votes for bad reasoning only support it.

Nobody Special –

Your high and mighty tone had best be related to your role because you bloody well know you don’t have the rep to back it. Your posts do read fairly Town. Post more or suffer my wrath (for your own good).

Charlie –

Playing to the same cheery faced sounding uselessness that I remember from Invitational 8. Prob-Town at this juncture.
No. But I do read games, you're memorable. I'd place your level of play at the same tier as Vi, AlamasterGM(?sp), SpyreX... and others. (And I haven't played with all of them a full, completed game before.)
Dear god what? You are talking about Empking? Really?

.Vezok –

Dear god he’s Town. Yes, those word just came from my keyboard. This is a logical, focused Vezok. Look no further than 372.

GreyIce –

Null specifically because he plays to be outrageous. I’d honestly like to hang him on principals since he’s a Fate fanboy but I want to see more before I make a full assessment.

Zyrc –

Calling as a Raivann lyncher now.

Pine –
Post 57 wrote: Overeagerness to jump on a policy lynch despite having no experience with that person. Policy lynch makes sense, but not coming from Charlie.

If someone else can't be found by deadline, his policy lynch would be a good alternative to a real lynch.
Not having directly played with someone doesn’t mean you can’t be cognizant of the possible merits of one. Plus failure to recognize that there is only 1 deadline. Stupid or scum … need more data.

That didn’t take long. Stating Empking had a good reason for his Jin vote at 108? Scum. Furthered by the Fuzzy Beavers / Pine exchange about the Policy lynch suggestion on Jin where Pine basically figuratively stuck his fingers in his ears and said “Nhaa na na na na” when refuted.

The continued post patrol as pointed out by Vezok is scummy as hell.

Occult –

Has a top three by page 3 but not enough to vote? Possibly scummy when coupled with the “everyone has to post before I vote” explanation. Likely many scum / 3rd Parties to hang in this game.

Damn though .. he gets mad props for the Jaws reference at 116. The attack on uber-VI Jin at 367 pretty much seals it for me.

Amrun, LLD, Umbrage –

General Town reads. Don’t ask for more.

Fuzzy Beavers –

The Mod-vote test was pointless since Mod explicitly stated he was not a player. A player that is half DTM should know better. Scum points.

Mr.Sauve’s cute little screwing around WIFOM like 299 earn further scum points.

Cojin –

Attack on Charlie immediately for calling him a lurker – not Pro-Town.

The VI pen – Town aligned Vigs strongly consider thinning the herd from here

C-whirl, Jin, Acronach, SharkFinn, Raivann

Everyone Not listed –

You are null. Nothing you’ve said had stood out enough either direction.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by jindori »

Pine wrote:
I have
not
lie
. I have helped to
start
and
propagate
That was not a
lie
you have jumped on the charlie wagon which umbridge and i started started(I raised suspicion about charlie and umbridge cemented the case) you were barely involved when you went for that vote and did not contribute anything new. C worl was the one who started all this policy lynch thing at the beginning. All you did was propagate it, but at the time there was scummier votes available. It goes scum then policy you have actually been counter productive the whole game. Also i am still not convienced on the raivann case in my eyes cworl has done alot more.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

TL : DR Summary for the lazy among you ..

I have a large number of players I'm willing to wagon into oblivion. The short list is Empking, Pine, Occult, Beavers. I'm not opposed to lynching from my VI stack but only if that's what it takes to get something done in a timely manner.

I finished my re-read in 2 hours. You get more focused MoI in the morning.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

MoI, if it helps, Empking is playing to his town meta.

Doesn't mean a LOT, but worth mentioning.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Wallbanger, anyone whose played in a game with Raivann before begins to morph into a Raivann lyncher. It's just this kinda thing, y'know? I'm calling him the local vig detector for a reason :P

Regardless, Zyrconium is town.

Pine's just more or less claiming to be Fonzi. Definite null.

And now that you mention it, so down with EmpKing turning into dust today. This ain't giving me warm fuzzy EmpKing town cuddles.

Acro isn't town. Raivann isn't town.

Need to figure out with you. Just kinda hate reading you.

P.S. Amrun - this is not town EmpKing.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Acronach »

Acronach wrote:lynches i'm ok with:
amrun
charlie
pine
GI
^^^those are the people that i consider scum. if a wagon starts on 1 of them, i will vote them.

also, please explain how i've been contradicting myself, because i know i haven't.

on a sidenote, i'm kind of annoyed that i'm asking you to explain something AGAIN.

@GI: could you please explain why everyone on your list is eith... ahh fuck it, it took 8 pages last time, and frankly, i don't feel like trying to coax an explaination out of you
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Town Empking is so much more aggressive.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by jindori »

This is probally fluff but i think it's worth saying i mentioned empking as possible scum early on. He doesn't seem town to me. He goes into a conversation doesn't add anything. votes then leaves to only to speak if spoken too or when he needs to vote latter.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Have I ever mentioned how good you are LLD?

I know you're scum. I can smell it. And I don't want to vote for you and feel bad about it.

And I don't have a heart. At all.

Pedit: My lord, Jindori just made a really good point.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Pine »

@jindori: You may have voted for Charlie before me, but honestly, that's more like points in Charlie's favor. If Umbrage came out and said I sheeped onto him, he might have a reasonable chance of being taken seriously, as he was definitely in and serious before I was.
GreyICE wrote:Pine's just more or less claiming to be Fonzi. Definite null.
...What?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Lol, in joke. Fonz likes to play posting cop and go find people he doesn't like posting or are lurking, and lynch em.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Acronach »

"My lord, Jindori"

...i'll be watching Jin...
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

I just played a town game with him where he acted somewhat like this.

I don't trust meta (esp. Since I haven't cross-referenced with other games).

Acronach, you pretended you weren't pushing a Raivann lynch when you were. You said you gad a town read on LLD then put her in your suspect list. On phone for now; that's what you get.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Acronach wrote:"My lord, Jindori"

...i'll be watching Jin...
From the dead thread?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Acronach »

(facepalm), let's try this again.
Acronach wrote:lynches i'm ok with:
amrun
charlie
pine
GI

people i'm watching:
umbrage
c-worl
vez
LLD
MoI
raivann
nobody special
basically everyone else
Acronach wrote:people i'm watching:
umbrage
c-worl
vez
LLD
MoI
raivann
nobody special
basically everyone else
still don't see it?
Acronach wrote:people i'm watching:
basically everyone else
i don't trust anyone to be town on any circumstances unless they're 100% clear. that's what i meant by that.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:34 pm

That's actually the part I didn't like Achro.

Read as:

"I suspect everyone. But here are some specific names I'll throw out ad they are on the top of my head".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Charlie »

MoI!
I would like to remind you that this useless player, despite his obvious shortcomings in convincing others, was ultimately right in that aforementioned game.

I see no difference between now and then; history may well repeat itself.
Kindness

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”