C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Whoever the hell I was voting. VOTE: ARCO, ACHRO, ASTRO, WHATEVERNACH
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by PimHel »

First off, Jindori's claim. I'm not going to ask for that big drawback, but it better be good as your claim is basically Powerrole/scum-Vig, Others-Cop PGO.
Other than that, are you seriously saying that mod has given you info about the set-up which wasn't known? As if.

As Uprising didn't actually answered my question, I can't elaborate on her Occult vote. So stating it here again. You made a post in which you stated that Fuzzy is your top suspect. No vote against them then. After it, we get a post from you reacting towards Pine about Jindori, Fuzzy-Dtm mentioning that an analystic post is coming up and then you vote them. What made you go from your decision to not vote them to voting them?

Do I actually need to explain why Raivann's vote against Occult is terrible? Hint: Occult mentioned a lot more than just the mistyping.
As for Tclaw's vote against Fuzzy, you were just feeding the troll. Your reason is terrible.

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie~ You had a wagon. You mentioned scum was on it. You never stated who and why according to you. Saying now that wagons make things happen is not true in your case. Now work on the explanations asked of you.
Also, congrats. Your non-vote is helpful when according to you, you've found scum (talking about you not voting, while there's scum on your wagon and that we have SK-Raivann according to you. And this coming from the player who asked other players why they weren't voting)

@Zyrc
You've probably missed the part where it was mentioned that we like reasons when opinions are given. This goes for you as well.

@Achronach
Want to explain why Umbrage 'PR pointing' went from 'little suspicious' to 'serious scumtell'?

Seriously, Pine, Charlie explained why he voted MR SUAVE (Capslock intented for obv reason) and afterwards unvoted. And all you have eye for is 'You unvoted after Shark's intentions *LeGasp*'. Look at the reason for voting again as you're now reaching.
Btw, permission is still given for you to give full details of your opinion about Empking's Jindori-vote.

As for C-worl, do you believe you were sheeping when you voted Charlie? Why or why not?
P.S. If you come with 'I didn't sheep as I had my own reasons for voting Charlie', you MUST state those reasons.

Pine, seriously, stop this defence of C-worl. You mentioned that this is the third game with C-worl. I looked which games they were:
-'There will be bloodshed' - Large Normal - ongoing with both alive.
-'Mafia on Werewolf Island' - Large Normal - ongoing with both alive.
-This game
Get back when you can show 'evidence' of your statements.

I want to lynch C-worl so badly ._. Back to his part about 'But Shark is sheeping too *sob* *sob *sob*'. He refers to Shark the whole time, when he's accused of sheeping and even tells that Shark should be lynched tomorrow if we lynch him today. But before this accusation, he used Lady instead of Shark. And then it was 'Oh, but I'm not attacking you. I just want to prove a point of mine here'. Nice try there.
And now, he's attacking both Shark and Lady, while Lady has now given a more detailed case of points she find scummy. Stop dodging.

(End of Page 19 (Possible with bits from ISO's), seperating my posts, while reading as you guys post lots ._.)
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:06 am

Post by PimHel »

Lady, I'd love it if C-worl gets lynched, but this time your argument is wrong. You mentioned that he literally claimed scum. I'm assuming it comes from:
"Ur assuming tht wit so many scum tht ill prolly flip scum regardless and itll clear u as a result." It actually is possible that Lady-scum has this intention, while going after C-worl-Town. You have mentioned it yourself.

The next post from C-worl is strange. Telling other players to include sheeping into their Raivann cases?

Raivann, can you explain why it gives C-worl towniepoints to think that you were sheeping?

@C-worl
You do know that you may quote the coloured part in your role PM, right? Please do so.
Also, due to your explanation, can you tell us your thought process during post 495

I've asked you some questions, but you're not on my suspect list, Charlie. Might base your read on me on something that says more about me.
But I use this as a reminder that you do need to respond to those questions.

Amrun~ Why did Shark saying 'mislynch scum' catch your attention?
And what do you think of her explanation?
Also, I'm really interested in hearing your opinion of GreyICE in general (meaning 'in general', so not based only upon this game)

When I get back, I'll start at page 29. As for now:
Town/leaning town
Fuzzy
Umbrage
Lady
GreyICE

Shark
NS
Acronach
Charlie
Vezok
Occult
Implosion
Cicada

Null
Cojin
Rico
Zyrc
Empking

The others will be listed later on in how scummy they actually are.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:32 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote acrhonac

LLD sis scum too. When she says she's going to replace out she is faking emotion. Also to quote of the greatest people here.

"ONLY SCUM ASK FOR CASES"
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Amrun »

PimHel, wouldn't "mislynch scum" catch ANYONE'S eye? Only scum can mislynch scum. His explanation is the best he could give, I suppose, but it just comes down to was it an honest mistake or a scumslip? I can't tell from his minimal posting, so it's on the back burner for now.

GreyICE amuses me, though he can be a little annoying at times, too. In general, though, we've played several games together and got along just fine each time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Pine »

PimHel wrote:Btw, permission is still given for you to give full details of your opinion about Empking's Jindori-vote.
I've twice given my opinion on this matter. The fact that my answer doesn't fit the narrow confines of what you were expecting or desiring is not my problem.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Empking »

Stop stalling on the acronach wagon.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Umbrage »

GreyICE wrote:
tclawren wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Okay
Raivann is town
Pine is mod-confirmed town, Raivann couldn't vote for a scumbag to save his life.
Explain. Especially Pine.
Okay.

Raivann random vote hops like mad
Raivann has never spontaniously voted for scum. Like ever. In a million years.
Following this logic, Raivann has got to be scum. Even VIs get it right occasionally.

VOTE: Charlie

I'm going to have to stick with my gut on this one. Charlie's been active lurking ever since the wagon on him died out. He is scum laying low hoping people will forget that they all wanted to lynch him once upon a time.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Umbrage »

Acronach wagon is bad wagon. He tried to get a wagon started on me. ME. Only town has such nerve.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

Dude you're like one of the easier mislynches I've ever seen.

You breakdown and scream at the town.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:36 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Pine at 738 wrote:Acronach (5) - Amrun, Empking, GreyICE, Ladyλδ, Raivann
Acronach is pure VI. He may be scum but the speed with which this wagon popped out of nowhere on him means I expect at least one opportunistic scum in that list. Empking is the obv choice but there may be others. I’ll have to mull on what I think about Grey and LLD both landing there after pages of accusations of the other.

--
tclaw wrote:I'm so close to voting you right now just because of this. WE DO NOT NL. It is D1. Even in a B-mod
we have mislynch
and we will use it for sure.
Bolded for emphasis – great scum slip right there Tclaw. How do you know lyncing Acro isn’t a scum lynch? Hmmmmmmmm.

A Town way to phrase it would have been something like “Even in B-Mod we have lynches to spare in case we mislynch”

--
Vezok wrote:Also to quote of the greatest people here.

"ONLY SCUM ASK FOR CASES"
Don’t backslide on me here Vezok. You were playing so well!

--

Acronach wrote:ok then, no NL
Pure 100% proof Acro is VI on the level of Chess / Shotty. If he is scum I really feel bad for his team.

--
Pine wrote:MoI's lack of a vote despite having a scum list is notable.
What is notable about it? Are you suggesting that it’s scummy to spend two hours catching up with the thread and then not immediately throw down a vote? That’s the clear inference. Which is why you’re scum. Because you are afraid to come on out and directly say it. Afraid of being labelled of OMGUS after I called you scum?

Town doesn’t have a reason to beat around the bush using soft attacks. Way to claim scum Pine. Good job.
Pine wrote:Acronach
could be a good alternative lynch
. I'll hop on the wagon
if there's nothing else compelling by morning
. I think we should be moving towards a lynch at this point.
Testing the waters, as bolded. What compelling do you expect in approximately 12 RL hours?

I think we should be moving towards a lynch also – yours

VOTE: Pine

Jump on people this one is going places!

--
Grey wrote:Wallbanger, anyone whose played in a game with Raivann before begins to morph into a Raivann lyncher. It's just this kinda thing, y'know? I'm calling him the local vig detector for a reason
I love how you assume I haven’t played with Raivann. He’s listed as a VI for a reason … he’s certainly not playing to his scum meta which I saw up close and personal in Clash of Kings.

I expect tons of carnage overnight given this is a Bastard Mod game. I don’t see going after VIs unless we have no other lynches possible.
Grey wrote:Have I ever mentioned how good you are LLD?

I know you're scum. I can smell it. And I don't want to vote for you and feel bad about it.
You aren’t getting LLD lynched today Grey. It’s just not something you can accomplish. Besides … if she isn’t Town it will likely become clear after a Night or so if she’s still alive. Hell, likely even if she is scum she will not live long
Grey wrote:Pine's just more or less claiming to be Fonzi. Definite null.
Wrong. He’s scum.
Raivann wrote:Pine is mod-confirmed town, Raivann couldn't vote for a scumbag to save his life.
This could not be more incorrect. You’re letting one game cloud your read. I’d reference [REDACTED] if I could.

--
Charlie wrote:I would like to remind you that this useless player, despite his obvious shortcomings in convincing others, was ultimately right in that aforementioned game.
You were right. And nobody listened to you and eventually you were lynched Day 1 as a Cop. There’s a difference between being ‘right’ and effectively doing something about it.

If you are Town like I suspect please don’t be useless. I already have to crack the whip on Nobody Special. I don’t want to have to do it on you also.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:47 am

Post by GreyICE »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Pine at 738 wrote:Acronach (5) - Amrun, Empking, GreyICE, Ladyλδ, Raivann
Acronach is pure VI. He may be scum but the speed with which this wagon popped out of nowhere on him means I expect at least one opportunistic scum in that list. Empking is the obv choice but there may be others. I’ll have to mull on what I think about Grey and LLD both landing there after pages of accusations of the other.
With a hard 6 day deadline, no way this is a 1 lynch/1 kill setup. MULTIPLE TEAMS HO.

I'm not considering a scum suspect voting for a scum suspect an alignment tell. I said it in a different game - the best defense the werewolves have is "look at the mafia being idiots over there!" Earns townie points, gets lynches off of them, all good.
I love how you assume I haven’t played with Raivann. He’s listed as a VI for a reason … he’s certainly not playing to his scum meta which I saw up close and personal in Clash of Kings.

I expect tons of carnage overnight given this is a Bastard Mod game. I don’t see going after VIs unless we have no other lynches possible.
Are you going back to telling me things I already know?

I'm going after a scummy idiot, wallbanger. He's got lots and lots of people he wants to lynch. TONS! Until it's suggested that we lynch him.

Then he's like "HAI GUYZ, NO LYNCH." It's definitely DUMB. But it's not
DUMB TOWN.
You aren’t getting LLD lynched today Grey. It’s just not something you can accomplish. Besides … if she isn’t Town it will likely become clear after a Night or so if she’s still alive. Hell, likely even if she is scum she will not live long
You'll notice my vote isn't on her. But she's not flipping town, and IT SHOULD BE TAKEN UNDER ADVISEMENT FOR THE ENDGAME.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Zyrconium »

Unvote, Vote Achronach
(hint, this is the correct spelling of your name... see, this is a word, whereas yours is a jumbling of letters in an unpronounceable way)

Raivann is still scum, the VI defense doesn't even work there.

Achro is also pretty much guaranteed scum, and the VI defense isn't nearly enough to get him to neutral.

Pine really isn't mod-confirmed town, GI's logic there assumes Raivann is 100% accurate scum hunter(inverted in results, but still 100% accurate), also assumes Raivann is town, but that's really a different issue. To put it a different way GI, why haven't you asked Raivann his list of town reads so you can lynch them?

P.S. Getting kinda sick of the VI defense now.

Oh, and the speed of the Achronach wagon is impressively like what I'd expect of scum, btw...
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

Pine really isn't mod-confirmed town, GI's logic there assumes Raivann is 100% accurate scum hunter(inverted in results, but still 100% accurate), also assumes Raivann is town, but that's really a different issue. To put it a different way GI, why haven't you asked Raivann his list of town reads so you can lynch them?
Because he'll just troll me with something.

Lemme put it this way - if Raivann just did a townhop to a scumbag, it'll be the first time I think I've ever seen it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Acronach »

i have to admit GI, you're good, but i still know you're scum. Amrun, you too. you're the scummiest people here. It looks like i'm getting lynched today. gj. but what tomorrow when everyone realizes i'm town and that i was right the whole time?
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Charlie »

PimHel wrote:Charlie, Charlie, Charlie~ You had a wagon. You mentioned scum was on it. You never stated who and why according to you. Saying now that wagons make things happen is not true in your case. Now work on the explanations asked of you.
Also, congrats. Your non-vote is helpful when according to you, you've found scum (talking about you not voting, while there's scum on your wagon and that we have SK-Raivann according to you. And this coming from the player who asked other players why they weren't voting)
I will, just give me a... hey, you know what, I'll get to it eventually. Right now I'd rather save my eyes and brainpower from a meltdown. Occult and LLD are clearly feeling the heat and have become emotional in their posts.

I'm going to take a break for a while.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:You were right. And nobody listened to you and eventually you were lynched Day 1 as a Cop. There’s a difference between being ‘right’ and effectively doing something about it.

If you are Town like I suspect please don’t be useless. I already have to crack the whip on Nobody Special. I don’t want to have to do it on you also.
Don't get me wrong here, you're playing like you do as Town i.e. your effort is obvious. Unlike in that game, which you were Mafia Goon.
I think I'd contribute just as much by keeping silent on certain matters. A time for words and a time to keep quiet.
Umbrage wrote:I'm going to have to stick with my gut on this one. Charlie's been active lurking ever since the wagon on him died out. He is scum laying low hoping people will forget that they all wanted to lynch him once upon a time.
This is my normal play. It is hard to explain without sounding like I'm incriminating myself.
Follow your head (logic) first, then go by gut as the game goes by.
Kindness
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Cuttlefish »

Vote Count 1.20

Acronach (7)
- Empking, GreyIce, Lady Lambdadelta, Amrun, C-worl, Vezokpiraka, Zyrconium
C-Worl (5)
- Cojin, jindori, PimHel, Cicada, implosion
Raivann (3)
- Pine, tclawren, Charlie
Charlie (3)
- Fuzzy Beavers, Umbrage, Nobody Special
Pine (2)
- Raivann, MagnaofIllusion
Amrum (1)
- Acronach
Cojin (1)
- RICO ACT
jindori (1)
- Occult
Lady Lambdadelta (1)
- SharkFinn

Not Voting (0)

With 24 players alive, 13 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
04:25
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

Cicada has requested replacement. Tell your friends!
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
*Cuddle*
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Acronach »

6 votes? i counted 8. people unvoted me unless pine's count was off
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Amrun »

Charlie, please address my posts to you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Charlie »

Amrun, I'm flustered by the amount of posts/questions you make. You ask me why is Raivann SK? What do you think I'll say to that? I can't answer that now.

And btw your meta just increased. Another of your completed game as Mafia can now be scrutinized for comparison. More on this later.
Kindness
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Acronach »

ill avoiding questions charlie? nice
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Amrun »

I'm asking you questions because you keep giving unsatisfactory answers.

Ps scum meta means nothing if you don't compare it to town meta, and all of my town meta happens to be when I was very green, though have at it.

But I want to know why you mentioned the New Designers game in the first place. It isn't my first completed scum game. It just happens to have nominated me for a scummy. Why does that make it stand out to you? Did you read the game, or just that I was MVP in that game? No one suspected me in that game.

So from this I take it that you are trying to throw out the possibility that no matter how town my posts appear, I should be lynched.

I was trying to confirm this, but your question dodge will just act as a confirmal instead.

I'm a little flattered and a little frustrated, Charlie.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 am

Post by tclawren »

[quote="MoI]
tclaw wrote:I'm so close to voting you right now just because of this. WE DO NOT NL. It is D1. Even in a B-mod we have mislynch and we will use it for sure.

Bolded for emphasis – great scum slip right there Tclaw. How do you know lyncing Acro isn’t a scum lynch? Hmmmmmmmm.

A Town way to phrase it would have been something like “Even in B-Mod we have lynches to spare in case we mislynch” [/quote]

You mean people actually would say your version? That sounds so awkward. Mine flows better and is more emphatic.

@Charlie: Start goodposting. Please. I want to believe you are town...but it's not looking good right now. :(
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:50 am

Post by tclawren »

EBTWOP

Damn quote tags... :/
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Fuzzy Beavers
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Fuzzy Beavers »

Ok DTM head here and I've talked to the Suave head. So I'm going to break down my next posts in two parts. First will be the DTM head's responses to questions, comments. Secondly Suave has given me a partial read list on the scums he thinks and for me to mull over, so I'll post our join read list. I'll indicate my personal reads, his reads, and what we both agree on. Suave can weigh in at anytime here.

- DTM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”