Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Umbrage »

When GreyICE does.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Acronach »

tclawren wrote:can you do a tl;dr version?
page 24:

calling people scum and town like crazy without any explaination. basically throwing random accusations around like a baseball (if you can even call them acusations)

Page 25:

and so beging the random song lyrics phase. the only seemingly serious thing he posted on here is this
:
Zyrconium wrote::
@LLD: GI isn't scum, your painful flailing is only going to hurt yourself...

@GI: LLD might well be scum(her defense is painful, and the setup speculation hits me as a little off in retrospect), she's still not today's lynch with Raivann about...
Mmm, no. If you cut the head off, the body will flop around for a bit, but it's dead.

I like to start at the top. Raivann is a job for the vigs.
my response from the wall of text...

Herm… zyrc, what makes you so sure that GI is town? You’ re basically discussing with him on which scum to lynch first. If there are multi scum teams, than I think this is these 2 trying to put another into the crosshairs without looking like it’s a scumteam. After all, GI has only been in the game 1 page at this point so… ya…

Might read up on zyrc later.

page 27:

2 posts. nothing special. 4 words and some song lyrics.

page 28:

you should probably read this part of the txtwall. you just can't sum it up accurately in a tl;dr. it's from the

"more song lyrics -.-

page 28
"

to the bottom of the txtwall

and... that's it.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by jindori »

Acronach wrote:
tclawren wrote:Call me Acrosnatch.
Acrosnath seems emotional and parionoid here's a scum there's a scum everyones a scum scum. Old Acrosnatch had a scum farm ei ya ei yi yo. It just doesn't sit well me. I had Acrosnatch as a null till post 1015 now his just suspicious. It also made me rethink the way I vote I mean alot of my list was similer to his his. Now i have to reread every post rethink things from a new angle ect. But at the same time, I must say at the time grey ice style of play is strange. It seems to me as if he was provoking Acrosnatch baiting him and making him fraustrated. Also i be taking my vote off C-worl now i still think his scummish but he is vig bait and there's bigger fish to fry.

@ Mod aka cuttlefish
Also i be VLA over the weekend. Till i get my comp fixed. That means nooo anime cries hug me cuttle.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by jindori »

Unvote Cworl
ebwosp
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Umbrage »

jindori wrote:Acrosnath seems emotional and parionoid here's a scum there's a scum everyones a scum scum. Old Acrosnatch had a scum farm ei ya ei yi yo. It just doesn't sit well me. I had Acrosnatch as a null till post 1015 now his just suspicious. It also made me rethink the way I vote I mean alot of my list was similer to his his. Now i have to reread every post rethink things from a new angle ect.
AKA: the vote-hopping again.

Raivann's still done more vote-hopping.

I'm not entirely opposed to the notion of an Acronach lynch. I'm just opposed to the notion of a lynch where nobody seems to have a clue what they're doing.

[quote-"jindori"]But at the same time, I must say at the time grey ice style of play is strange. It seems to me as if he was provoking Acrosnatch baiting him and making him fraustrated.[/quote]

Exactly. Acronach is new at this game, GreyICE could smell it, and pounced. GreyICE isn't worth two cents as a scumhunter, his only talent is for repeating things again and again until you all start to believe them.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by jindori »

Umbrage wrote:
jindori wrote:Acrosnath seems emotional and parionoid here's a scum there's a scum everyones a scum scum. Old Acrosnatch had a scum farm ei ya ei yi yo. It just doesn't sit well me. I had Acrosnatch as a null till post 1015 now his just suspicious. It also made me rethink the way I vote I mean alot of my list was similer to his his. Now i have to reread every post rethink things from a new angle ect.
AKA: the vote-hopping again.

Raivann's still done more vote-hopping.

I'm not entirely opposed to the notion of an Acronach lynch. I'm just opposed to the notion of a lynch where nobody seems to have a clue what they're doing.

[quote-"jindori"]But at the same time, I must say at the time grey ice style of play is strange. It seems to me as if he was provoking Acrosnatch baiting him and making him fraustrated.
Exactly. Acronach is new at this game, GreyICE could smell it, and pounced. GreyICE isn't worth two cents as a scumhunter, his only talent is for repeating things again and again until you all start to believe them.[/quote]

Actually the first bit was also an excuse to sing old macdonald. Also vote hopping stops those stalemates when town vs town lock heads. Also vote hopping isn't necassarly a bad thing. I see more advantages in vote hopping after reading this. http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... _Maneuvers
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Acronach »

Umbrage wrote:Acronach is new at this game, GreyICE could smell it, and pounced. GreyICE isn't worth two cents as a scumhunter, his only talent is for repeating things again and again until you all start to believe them.
it's funny how GI started out spamming non-relevant stuff and evry1 was telling him to stfu, and now hes spamming relevant stuff and evry1s worshoping him.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Umbrage wrote:
tclawren wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Scumslip, found Acro's scum buddy.
What are you talking about?
Anything to try and keep the wagon going...
You first said, "Give me a reason why Acro's town." when you apparently wanted to know why he wasn't town. Way I see it, that's a scum slip by you. We'll lynch your scum buddy and get to you tomorrow.

:)
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by jindori »

^says the player who is vig bait. Also C-worl i want to know more about this so called ability of yours in detail. When can you make these qt threads, can you use them in the day,night or both only. Will we know who you qt. Can you get messages through to the other players. What happens when the player you neighbourize dies or gets lynched, do you go to another player. Does your power activate when you get lynched.I have so many questions.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Raivann »

tclawren wrote:
Raivann wrote:Cojin-You have some suspicion of Acronach and Acronach is leading wagon. We all know bad things happen when Cutthullhufish arrives. Why not vote him?
You voted Acro before, but you aren't on him right now. Instead you are on Metro, which is a complete waste of a vote.

Can we please lynch Raivann now?
No.

We should be lynching Metro, but his wagon has yet to take off. He is gonna be v/la till monday just as he replaced in and said he didn't want to read thread and Cicada was lurky and scummy.

Good catch on that one tc, I had no idea I voted Acro before. It was my idea to speedlynch him for Cuthulluhufish's sake!

Vote:Acronach
I wanna see if GreyIce's and Amrun's scumdars are operating efficiently this game.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by implosion »

Umbrage: okay, calling someone scum without an explanation to elicit a reaction is one thing... but why, exactly, are you telling someone how to read something and then relying on them to explain a read of something that they haven't even seen yet?
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by jindori »

Ok guys seeya next week hugs all. Lets all party with jelly beans to celebrate my last post of the week. vla nooowww.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Acronach »

well, since i now have 11 votes, i want to post this before i die.

First off, congratulations fucktards, you just lost your chess guy! hope you're happy! (if i somehow survive today, i expect doc to be on me if there is one).

now... for my dying wish, i'd like greyice to be lynched/vigged. if he turns up maf, please kill zyrc next. vig, i know you're out there somewhere. i'm counting on you. any other townies, i'm counting on you too. be smart, kill GI.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by tclawren »

Acronach wrote:well, since i now have 11 votes, i want to post this before i die.

First off, congratulations fucktards, you just lost your chess guy! hope you're happy! (if i somehow survive today, i expect doc to be on me if there is one).

now... for my dying wish, i'd like greyice to be lynched/vigged. if he turns up maf, please kill zyrc next. vig, i know you're out there somewhere. i'm counting on you. any other townies, i'm counting on you too. be smart, kill GI.
explain your claim more.

Name, abilities, etc.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Acronach »

didn't have a name.

each night i could either train my chess skills (i'd have better odds of beating a person if i challenged them) or i could challenge someone. weather i win the challenge depends on my intellegence level compared to their intellegence level. if i won the challenge i learn some details about their role.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Acronach »

just reread the PM. Gary Kasparov was the name i think. he said its some guy from IRL, so you might find something if you google it.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by tclawren »

VOTE: Acronach

Don't like the claim.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Raivann »

You don't know which "details" though?
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:^says the player who is vig bait. Also C-worl i want to know more about this so called ability of yours in detail. When can you make these qt threads, can you use them in the day,night or both only. Will we know who you qt. Can you get messages through to the other players. What happens when the player you neighbourize dies or gets lynched, do you go to another player. Does your power activate when you get lynched.I have so many questions.
1. You do know that you're bigger vig bait than I am based on your grammar alone.

2. All the pm says is I can open up the QT with anyone, I can talk to them at anytime (day and night) after that, and it only activates when I die. As far as will y'all know who I QT, that depends on if they tell you, though I'll advise them not to so that they don't get NKed.

Assumptions:
1. I'll ask the mod but I assume that when they die we'll both be sent to the Dead Players QT (I assume I won't be allowed access to both QTs at the same time.)
2. If the player I neighborize has another QT I assume I could transfer messages to them via the person I neighborize. Other than that, I could have them tell people things in the thread but that would out that I neighborized them and they could get Nked.
3. Since it activates when I'm dead I'm pretty sure that it activates when I'm lynched.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

That claim sounds like it came straight from your ass.

Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Acronach »

you expect everyone to have the same role? no role has the same details.

your loss TCL.

1 more vote. any1 wanna do the honors?
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Acronach »

c-worl, shut up you maf asshole.

GI lynch is still my dying wish.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Occult »

Acronach wrote:didn't have a name.

each night i could either train my chess skills (i'd have better odds of beating a person if i challenged them) or i could challenge someone. weather i win the challenge depends on my intellegence level compared to their intellegence level. if i won the challenge i learn some details about their role.
Interesting...

unvote
wanna get a reread in a sec...
Acronach wrote:well, since i now have 11 votes, i want to post this before i die.

Your role sounds like it really could go either way...

Why did you not remember whether you had a name? Sounds to me you didn't read the PM very well when ya first got it.

BTW, Mr. Kasparov is quite well known chess-wise.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Pine »

Sounds like he did a quick Google search when he didn't have a name for his claim, and that he'd be required to supply one.

Notice that Kasparov is the only person listed in the first paragraph of the Wikipedia article on chess.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Sounds like he did a quick Google search when he didn't have a name for his claim, and that he'd be required to supply one.

Notice that Kasparov is the only person listed in the first paragraph of the Wikipedia article on chess.
that's why i said it came straight from his ass, the part about challenges being based on IQs sounded like the biggest bunch of bull I've ever seen.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”