NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:41 am

Post by tclawren »

@Guys that are lurking

VOTE SNAKE
PLEASE

Lets get this to night.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Chronopie wrote:Image
Nice and constructive, thanks for that.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Over a thousand posts for just Day 1. Grrreat.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Pine wrote:And really, basing your pointed fingers on jindori...you can do better. Much better.
My pointed fingers...?
Pine wrote:Specifically Kise, tclawren, and C-Worl.
You don't care about my opinion of 1/3 of these players, so why should I waste my time giving reads on the rest?
Reckamonic wrote:Whee contradiction?
Kise is someone I would sheep.
Scum should kill Reckamonic.

How are you making a contradiction there?
Nero Cain wrote:You know what this post lacks? Avote.
I wanted to wait until he was L-1 so I could hammer without a claim.
EL wrote:Nice brochill, please don't. Kise's play is extremely pro-town. He's on my town-list.
what.
EL wrote:Would you? Interesting observation and wording.
Interesting is the second most useless word in mafia, only behind erinaceous.
EL wrote:Why?
For how you treated Kise's gambit. You called for a modkill on him, and tried to get out of lynching a confirmed scum.
implosion wrote:Nacho that is a RIDICULOUSLY insignificant post from NS to derive such an (apparently) strong townread from. Explain it, please. If it's entirely gut, then don't base such a strong read on it.
He wants to lynch Kise, who's either "an SK or town aligned vig". He doesn't care which one he flips.
If you knew NS, you would understand just how classic town NS this is.

But yeah, secret's out
Unvote, Vote: Snake
, etc. etc.

Just hammer him already, he would've care more about the game if he was town power.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Vote: SnakePlissken
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Ah, shit, damn this broken arm!
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Pine »

:up: Hammer
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

@Nacho: I didn't like Kise's play on principle, its still extremely beneficial for town. It's the same as winning a divisional title because the star player of the opposing team throws the game. I'm glad to have the victory, but I'd still want that asshole thrown out of the league.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Fuck, fuck, fuck I didn't mean to do that I was in a hurry because it hurts to get into a position where I can type and I didn't read the post.

God damn it.
-Napoleon I
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^^^^^^^

lololololololololol
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Nero Cain wrote:^^^^^^^^^^

lololololololololol
literally a scumpost
-Napoleon I
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine wrote: Come on, Nero Cain. You're purportedly better than mischaracterizing me as one who appeals to emotion (I fight my own battles, thank you very much)
Claiming to getting mocked when you weren't is very much a misrep of me yet you are worried about me mischaracterizing you. Its a two way street. You can't mischaracterize me and then whine about being mischaracterized.
and pointing to a minute irregularity as some kind of scum slip. You're reaching. And reaching long.
This is what we call scum hunting. You very much made a contradiction. You make it sound like I should be apologizing for pointing this out.
Eldritch Lord wrote: Are you kidding me? I didn't claim you were ad homming me at all, I was qualifying my ad hom (which I just said explicitly!) and then providing another example of qualifying a statement.

Jesus Christ you are thick.
WHAT. THE. HELL?!?

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HELL THIS GUY IS TALKING ABOUT?
Eldritch Lord wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Kise is on his game, and
I would happily sheep him until the end.
Nice brochill, please don't. Kise's play is extremely pro-town. He's on my town-list.
Love the hypocrissy there.
implosion wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Raise your hand if you see it.
I see it. Noted for the future. Pine's still a townread overall, but not as strongly.
The other two that raised thier hand are C-worl and Ruad. Pine got fussy with both Ruad and C-worl but
nothing
about Imp.

Wanna explain this, Pine?
RaudhrGarm wrote:I also find it ironic that Pine finds his vote on tclawren useless, and decides to move to an equally pointless "wagon".
GRRRR. You beat me to it.
tclawren wrote:@Guys that are lurking

VOTE SNAKE
PLEASE

Lets get this to night.
look who's anxious to use his scum kill.

+ We still had plenty of time in the day phase. I would have very much liked to hear from Singer and quadz and Thor. As in there was no rush as in town wouldn't have been rushed.
T-Bone wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Image
Nice and constructive, thanks for that.
Bone is right here. Notice how Crono is COMPLAINING that the day wasn't moving but his vote was still on NS.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:You know what this post lacks? Avote.
I wanted to wait until he was L-1 so I could hammer without a claim.

I assume this was some type of joke?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Eldritch Lord wrote:

lololololololololol
literally a scumpost
For someone wh is
supposedly
on V/LA you sure are active.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Pine »

Nero Cain wrote:
implosion wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Raise your hand if you see it.
I see it. Noted for the future. Pine's still a townread overall, but not as strongly.
The other two that raised thier hand are C-worl and Ruad. Pine got fussy with both Ruad and C-worl but
nothing
about Imp.

Wanna explain this, Pine?
C-Worl is scum and Raud has been useless and a slight scumread. Implosion has been goodposting, so I just let it pass. It wasn't even remotely as significant or noteworthy as you seem to think it was, and I'm not obsessing over it.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Nero Cain wrote:
Eldritch Lord wrote:

lololololololololol
literally a scumpost
For someone wh is
supposedly
on V/LA you sure are active.
i have a broke arm you fucking chotch

also sheeping and looking at somebody as potentially town are two completely different things

im going to stop addressing my ad-hom. because its irrelevant and you aren't getting it

are you 14?
-Napoleon I
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by gorilla »

lmao that hammer. lmao.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nero Cain wrote:I assume this was some type of joke?
Nope.
What, you think he should have been given the opportunity to fakeclaim? Do you think he had any chance whatsoever of being a PR?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no. I very much thought he was scum. I just didn't understand why you wanted to hammer but I guess its a moot point since you didn't hammer.
gorilla wrote:lmao that hammer. lmao.
This guy is scum too right, EL?

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#40)

SnakePlissken - 12 (RaudhrGarm, Kise, T-Bone, gorilla, MrZepher, C-Worl, Lowell, Nero Cain, ConSpiracy, tclawren, Nachomamma8, Eldritch Lord)
Nobody Special - 2 (Chronopie, implosion)
C-Worl - 2 (Reckamonic, Pine)
Reckamonic - 1 (SnakePlissken)
Kise - 1 (Nobody Special)

Not voting - 5 (Charlie, singersigner, Seraphim, Powerrox93, quadz08)

MrZepher is V/LA from Tuesday, April 12th until Monday, April 17th.
Kise is V/LA until Friday, April 15th.

A lynch has been reached. It is now twilight. Everyone but SnakePlissken may talk. Flip and flavor soon.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Nero Cain wrote:
This guy is scum too right, EL?
Worst Mafia Player 2011
classic Shanko
-Napoleon I
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

FlavorAfter about the longest day ever, everyone was sick of being on the beach. People started getting sunburnt as the sun went down. jindori already had a makeshift grave dug for him in the sand, but before the crowd decided to put his body into it, they decided to give him some company.

SnakePlissken, an eerie man who rarely spoke, was chosen for the lynch. After returning from the lodge, he found the crowd waiting for him.

Suddenly, Snake blacked out. Someone hit him in the back of the head with a coconut. Before he could respond, someone else took a vine taken from a nearby tree and choked him to death with it. After Snake passed out, they beat him some more with the coconut, splattering his brains all over the bright yellow sand. They took his body and threw it into the makeshift grave; the decomposing wolf body of jindori followed soon after. They piled sand into the hole and pat it down with a shovel.

Afterwards, you and the rest of the group walked over to his hut. Inside, you found...

...nothing but luggage. He was just an ordinary vacationer. Too bad he didn't make any emergency plans for this type of scenario.

In frustration, you and the rest of the group decide to part ways and go back to your respective huts. Tomorrow is a new day.

SnakePlissken was put to death Day 1. He was a
Vanilla Townie

It is now Night 1. Everyone has a little more than 3 days to send in their night actions. If no night action is sent in, it will be treated as declining their action. The deadline for Night 1's night actions is Saturday, April 16th at 3:00 PM EDT.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Just a reminder that everyone has about a day and a half to get night actions in.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:05 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

FlavorAs you and the rest of the villagers wake up, you leave your huts; only to find that a storm had hit. Quickly, everyone runs to the lodge to avoid the falling rain. As you arrive, you notice that 3 people are missing...

You come to the conclusion that the people are probably still sleeping or are late to the lynch meeting, so you walk into the game room to clear your mind until they arrive.

What you find isn't pretty.

Nero Cain, an old man who wore a robe to the meetings, lay on the floor face down. A pile of blood lays underneath his body. As you pick him up, it's obvious that he was shot in the chest straight into his heart.

You turn around to run away from the room...

....only to find Nobody Special, the sex-crazed punk rocker, tied against the wall. He had his pants around his ankles. His face was blue and he wasn't moving; his neck seemed crushed, as if someone strangled him to death.

Your heart sinks. You go to run into the backroom, but trip over a pinball machine and twist your ankle. As you stop to nurse it, you look towards the pinball machine to curse at it-

-and find Thor665, a fierce, empowered looking person in a suit, surrounded by makeshift bamboo keys. His chest had bite gashes in it and his face was slashed open. It was obvious that someone tore him open and ate his heart.

The other vacationers are summoned by the sound of your screams.

After the vacationers dump the 3 bodies into the basement of the lodge, you meet in the main hall. As you hold ice to your ankle, you start to become panicked, and accuse the first person you see. Day 2 has started, in all it's chaotic glory.

Nero Cain was shot in the chest Night 1. He was a
Town Seer
Nobody Special was choked to death Night 1. He was a
Town Voyeur
Thor665 was slashed across the face and eaten Night 1. He was a
Town Jailkeeper

It is now Day 2. With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 10 to No Lynch. Deadline is May 7th, 2011 at 5:00 PM, EDT.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:07 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 2 Vote Count (#1)

Not voting - 19 (Everyone)

T-Bone is V/LA until Monday, April 18th.
MrZepher is V/LA until Monday, April 18th.

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 10 to No Lynch. Deadline is May 7th, 2011 at 5:00 PM EDT.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

You want this one.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:10 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Whoa, 3 town PRs?

Nero: Mafia
Nobody: Sk/Vig?
Thor: werewolves

Kise, you have holla lot to explain.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”