NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by tclawren »

Question to Kise: Can you at least tell us your target last night?

Lowell: you've been tunneling me for ages, why?
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Tclawren, why are you rolefishing still?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 2 Vote Count (#3)

RaudhrGarm - 2 (tclawren, Reckamonic)
tclawren - 2 (Kise, Lowell)
Kise - 1 (Pine)
Pine - 1 (ConSpiracy)

Not voting - 13 (Charlie, Eldritch Lord, quadz08, gorilla, T-Bone, Nachomamma8, Chronopie, singersigner, implosion, C-Worl, MrZepher, Powerrox93, RaudhrGarm)

T-Bone is V/LA until Monday, April 18th.
MrZepher is V/LA until Monday, April 18th.

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 10 to No Lynch. Deadline is May 7th, 2011 at 5:00 PM EDT.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

RaudhrGarm wrote:I also want to see Eldritch explain why he thinks Kise is the most town.
Don't think that anymore.
tclawren wrote:@Kise: I want a full claim and your actions last night now.
tclawren wrote:Vote: RaudhrGarm
I don't like how you seem to be accusing Kise pretty heavily and then throwing your vote at Raud.
VOTE: tclawren
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
RaudhrGarm
RaudhrGarm
Goon
RaudhrGarm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by RaudhrGarm »

Fair enough. Oh, and was anybody else intrigued by Nero Cain's decision to laugh at Eldritch's hammer of Snake? Seemed a little out of place.
Spoiler:
Snape kills Dumbledore.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

RaudhrGarm wrote:Fair enough. Oh, and was anybody else intrigued by Nero Cain's decision to laugh at Eldritch's hammer of Snake? Seemed a little out of place.
Pointing something like this out without interpreting it brings it into light without taking responsibility for its implications.

I don't know how it could be relevant beyond him finding it amusing that I made such an error.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Pine »

I admit that your scenario is possible. I thought of it myself, actually, well before you mentioned the possibility of a roleblock. However, it still does not address why Kise would possibly have thought claiming was a good idea.
Pine wrote: Alternatively, scum-Kise could just do nothing and claim on D2 to have visited him, causing us to lynch Reck on D2. If Reck is PGO and Kise Town, we lose a Town PR. If Reck is scum and Kise is Town, he just outed himself needlessly, and will get NKed by scum to support Reck's story. THERE IS NO REASON FOR KISE TO DO THAT UNLESS HE IS SCUM.
Replaced "NKed by scum to support Reck's story." with "Roleblocked by scum to support Reck's story and achieve a mislynch."

It remains anti-Town for Kise to have outed himself. See, if he'd read that (which was posted what? Two weeks ago now?) and said "Oh crap, you're right, I screwed up," then I might believe that it was simply a blunder. He didn't. His plan for getting past the scumslip is to ignore it no matter how often it is brought up, and divert as much attention onto the scummiest of his detractors.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Hai everyone. I'm caught up and stuff.

First things first: I need to see more from Zepher, Powerrox, implosion, and lowell.

I am basically starting from scratch here on D2, reads-wise. I have some leanings on people (EL is leaning scum; Reckamonic is likely town) but nothing terribly concrete.
ConSpiracy wrote:I actually don't want to lynch Kise.
Why? Because I highly suspect her to be the SK.
.... what? You don't want to lynch the person who you think is an SK? You realize that an SK is anti-town, yes? Therefore leaving an SK alive is BAD? I don't think town should trust an SK to do a vig's job, ever, and that's the only reason I can think of that you wouldn't want to lynch someone you think is an SK. If we pick someone who's a mafioso or a werewolf, then fine, leave the SK. But if he's the biggest read you have? You vote the shit out of him. Period.
VOTE: ConSpiracy

We can pretty much assume that there are two scum factions (mafia and werewolves). There is either an SK or a vig, or both (and one got blocked / there was doublekill).
It is
possible
that Nero Cain targeted Reckamonic, especially taking into account that RF was being tossed around pretty heavily as a Jindori scumpartner. I'm inclined to doubt it, but the possibility remains open.

Mod: If two kill actions were targeted at the same player, would the flavor show both actions?
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I would randomize which kill flavor would show up.

(Can't exactly "kill" a dead body.)
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Lowell »

tclawren wrote:Question to Kise: Can you at least tell us your target last night?

Lowell: you've been tunneling me for ages, why?
Because you're scum and somehow never die.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Pine »

Lowell wrote:
tclawren
- His two posts on page four (88 and 92) both go after low-hanging fruit. First a newbie, then a switch to someone who showed up just long enough to RV. Why pretend these are real reasons when clearly it's just him messing around.

<snip>

Digging a little deep for this vote, maybe, but let's see if I can't start something interesting before I jump on c-worl-wagon like a sheep.
vote tclawren
This is the entirety of your case against tclawren. All of your other posts are fluff, half-heartedly go after the big wagons, or just hammer home the idea of TC as scum without providing additional reasoning.

While I agree that he has been acting scummy this game (and have several times gone after him), I begin to suspect you to be on the opposing scum team. Your rabid pursuit of TC without any kind of real case is inexplicable from a Townie.
FOS
: Lowell

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Pine »

EBWOP: I suggest everyone ISO Lowell and see the truth of what I just said for yourselves.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

ConSpiracy wrote:I actually don't want to lynch Kise.
Why? Because I highly suspect her to be the SK.
We lost 3 PR's which is a heavy blow for town. We might have to use the SK in our advantage with this dead PR night.
WHAT THE...

Why should we trust that the SK is doing a vig's work? SK's is antitown, and you want to keep them alive for the reason to compensate for a lost of town PR's?! Yes the SK can hit mafia/werewolves but have you forgotten that it can hit town as well?! The risks is so high that making a gamble like this isn't worth it.
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by quadz08 »

^if you had said that 2 hours ago, I'd be giving you townpoints.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

*Walks in, reads thread*

Conspiracy's kinda dumb.

*Looks at votes*

Oh cool.

Vote: Reckamonic

I'm taking Kise's word for it.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by quadz08 »

^doesn't matter when you say that, I'm giving you scumpoints. fluff&follow, fluff&follow!
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

quadz08 wrote:.... what? You don't want to lynch the person who you think is an SK? You realize that an SK is anti-town, yes? Therefore leaving an SK alive is BAD? I don't think town should trust an SK to do a vig's job, ever, and that's the only reason I can think of that you wouldn't want to lynch someone you think is an SK. If we pick someone who's a mafioso or a werewolf, then fine, leave the SK. But if he's the biggest read you have? You vote the shit out of him. Period.

We can pretty much assume that there are two scum factions (mafia and werewolves). There is either an SK or a vig, or both (and one got blocked / there was doublekill).
It is
possible
that Nero Cain targeted Reckamonic, especially taking into account that RF was being tossed around pretty heavily as a Jindori scumpartner. I'm inclined to doubt it, but the possibility remains open.

Mod: If two kill actions were targeted at the same player, would the flavor show both actions?
I think I am too smart in this game for others to understand.
Let's see what a usual SK goal is: "You win when you are the only one alive or nothing can prevent that from happening."
Let's see who has the edge, mafia/werewolves or town? Right mafia/werewolves cuz we just lost 3 town PR's.
If the mafia has the edge over townies, who is the SK trying to get down to win himself? Righto, mafia/werewolves.
You have a nice saying for that: "Your enemy's enemy is your friend."

BTW, quadz and powerrox just earned a lot of scumpoints for this. They try to form an easy wagon without any substance.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

quadz08 wrote:^doesn't matter when you say that, I'm giving you scumpoints. fluff&follow, fluff&follow!
Yep because I'm sheeping to a vote on a person who didn't have any votes on him before hand. Kise is voting TC not Reck. So I guess I'll give you scumpoints for not reading the thread.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Charlie »

The horror... the horror.
Kindness
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:54 am

Post by T-Bone »

I love mafia so much I check in during vacation :)

I have some things to think about, I'll get back to ya'll when I'm home.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Pine »

Kise wrote:
tclawren wrote:
@Kise: I want a full claim and your actions last night now.
Vote: tclawren

I want you lynched by page 44.
Kise wrote:@guy: yeah, I said I wouldn't bother with jin because he claimed that he just needed to kill the eastsiders. I figured if he was absent-minded enough to believe my fake kill, he probably wouldn't lie in the same sentence that he claimed werewolf. It wasn't until AFTER he flipped goon that I realized he was anti-town.......@other guy/guys:
why do you feel it's important for me to out my role? If Reckamonic is still alive, that should tell you enough.
You know, I saw this, but missed the significance of it the first time.

Not only is Kise scum for not having through with his plan to test Reckamonic, but also his contradictory words and vote. Read his last couple of lines again (I've bolded them for you) and then read his first quote.

Kise fucked up and scumslipped, and is trying to avoid the rap for is by getting someone else lynched today.

This would be big townpoints for tclawren, but there are multiple scum factions, so it earns him nothing.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:48 am

Post by gorilla »

hi

conspiracy's post is a dumb post but not convincingly a scum post

speculating on wtf Kise meant before kise has posted is dumb

am a bit lost, but pine, tclawren, and powerrux are all pretty scummy imo

anyway have work to do, later
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Reckamonic »

Actually ConsPiracy is absolutely right.
We have no intelligent reason to want to kill the SK when we've lost two cops and a doc. He has to play the part of the vig if he wants a chance of winning, otherwise mafia will crush him like a bug.

DId I mention C~Worl is terribly obv?
You guys make me a sad kitty.
._.
meeeeeeep?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:21 am

Post by tclawren »

@EL-Why is that scummy? I think there is a possibility that Kise is town, but I need to be persuaded to that fact. In the meantime, I put my vote on someone who deserves more attention in general this game.

@quadz-C-worl is vig/sk bait. He fluffs and follows in every single game he's in which makes it nigh impossible to read him. EX: Mafia Dating Game Show he replaces in and sheeps Fate the rest of the game without adding a single new idea to the game. And he's town. :evil:
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Lowell »

For reasons tclaw is scum, see:
Fishing, Role
Calling people "vig/sk bait" as justification of their innocence.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”