Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Raivann »

Magua- Oh and don't try giving me any "Oh, his scumdar was just off" mancrap.
There is something else wrong about his calling Acro town. He was being so over the top about it, in the hopes that town would think he really believed it.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Charlie »

jindori wrote:Look at what his done basicly a flavour challanged cop is scum. Through this post i can get a couple of facts when linked form a picture.
1. Charlie acknowledges the fact Acrosnath is flavour cop which means he knows something of the role.
2. Charlie also knows that Acrosnath will be modkilled.
3. Charlie then votes for Acrosnath getting rid of Acrosnath.
Oolong.

----------

@C-Worl: Help me out a bit. Can you clarify your role again? The last time you said you needed clarification from the mod; I'm going to assume you did and could you explain it in brief?

@:Lady Lamdadelta: I need your help a bit. Could you explain (or at least try to speculate) that if there was a role called Lady Lamdadelta in this Mafia game, what could that role possibly point at? I ask you because... it's your username. Who better to ask?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Charlie »

@tclawren: What's gonna happen if, say, 3 people target you at Night?
Kindness
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by tclawren »

Charlie wrote:@tclawren: What's gonna happen if, say, 3 people target you at Night?
I assume they all send me a name. I think if they send in the same name it just counts as one contract.

Why?
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

Vote Count 2.7

tclawren (3)
- Lady Lambdadelta, Amrun, Occult
Charlie (2)
- jindori, SharkFinn
jindori (1)
- Empking
MagnaofIllusion (1)
- GreyICE
Magua (1)
- Raivann

Not Voting (13)
- Magua, tclawren, Nobody Special, MagnaofIllusion, Magister Ludi, Zyrconium, Charlie, Pine, PimHel, implosion, C-Worl, Metro, Fuzzy Beavers

With 20 players alive, 11 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
14:17
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th
Amrun wrote:
@mod: Can we get the OP updated, please?
I would have done it sooner had I not had to watch a certain legally-downloaded breast-filled series premier this afternoon....
*Cuddle*
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Still sorting out the nonsence that is the last ten pages what with roles counter and crossclaiming eachother in all sorts of werid and wonderful ways. Though I haven't figured everything out (If that's possible) It would appear doing so is potentially irrelevant because this is a bastard game and people are still acting like scum.

Vote: Charlie

Your previous two posts serve to attempt to muddle this game up further, (sending us careening from speculation to speculation), as opposed to attempting to bring forth questions that lead to any sort of uncovering of someone's motivations and alignment. Your serial killer speculation half way through day 1 reinforces this. You dont feel geninue.

Lady Lambdadelta I also have misgivings about, mostly for her play here early day 2.

Amrun, I dont think it would be too much trouble to find the post where you made a vote on the Day 1 lynch, and being on scum is irrelevant considering the fact there may or may not be multiple scum teams, serial killer, third party roles and trickery going on.

Also, is Acronach confirmed scum, considering other people have expressed concerns that red flips do not indicate scum. If you hold these views, why?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Amrun »

It also wouldn't be too much trouble to ISO me. He was acting scummy in a spectacular number of ways. One of the biggest ones was suggesting NL only when he was the biggest wagon. He also chainsawed LLD but I never got the chance today to put up my case on that matter.

Acronach is scum because we got his wincon and it was a scum wincon.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Am I right in believing that you do not think the two red flips from night 1 are scum as well?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

Yes. At least one of them isn't.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vezok is nigh-confirmed town from gameplay. He's so easy to catch as scum. Other player is confirmed town.

Scums we've caught so far:
Mafia:
Magna of Illusion
LLD

?
Metro

??
Tclaw
Jindori
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by jindori »

@grey ice i am having trouble understanding your post, there not clear. I can see why lld is getting frustrated at you. Are you saying you still have your old ability as well or your totally new no old ability included.

@Charlie it's not hard to get, a monkey could get it. Would town vote scum, when scum gets mod killed? When you have the chance to whack two scum do you leave with just one. Charlie is today's top scum and should be the one voted off today. He has displayed the most scummiest behavior i seen through early rounds. I'm surprised he wasn't lynched faster or night killed. I have already listed my personal reasons to vote him. Cases also have been presented by others.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by GreyICE »

No one
Wants Charlie alive
That's enough reason for him to be alive.
Look at Magna's posts yesterday. Look at how he fights for Acronach. Look at his second to last post as the wagon becomes inevitable - where he clears LLD from a Acro scumflip.

That's the Mafia. That's what you need to see.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by jindori »

@grey ice
So basically what your saying is charlie is an complete idiot and that is the reason he will live. We have two different viewpoints. I don't see charlie's behavior as vi it's scum or at least serial killer.

I personally see empking as scummy. Doesn't add much to convos etc. He also votes on the second day on a gut feeling no facts. I can't believe you everyone's letting him slip under the radar. Implosion also admitted to having a role that changes votes. Does that sound like a town role. Also you yourself said that your votes were twisted. You are just letting things slip under the carpet. Your ignoring some important aspects of the game cause you have your mind set on these people must be mafia. Sure suspect them but don't let the little stuff go past you.

Well anyway i want to hear more from pimhel. Please put a post soon pim i will find it interesting to see what your thoughts on things are.

Because last night Alot of things happened that i didn't expect. Guess that's what you get in a bastard game.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Charlie wrote:
jindori wrote:Look at what his done basicly a flavour challanged cop is scum. Through this post i can get a couple of facts when linked form a picture.
1. Charlie acknowledges the fact Acrosnath is flavour cop which means he knows something of the role.
2. Charlie also knows that Acrosnath will be modkilled.
3. Charlie then votes for Acrosnath getting rid of Acrosnath.
Oolong.

----------

@C-Worl: Help me out a bit. Can you clarify your role again? The last time you said you needed clarification from the mod; I'm going to assume you did and could you explain it in brief?

@:Lady Lamdadelta: I need your help a bit. Could you explain (or at least try to speculate) that if there was a role called Lady Lamdadelta in this Mafia game, what could that role possibly point at? I ask you because... it's your username. Who better to ask?

Lambdadelta is the Witch of Certainty. She can make anything occur so long as someone is certain of it. Essentially, if you have the will power, it can be made possible by her. She is a gigantic troll. All witches are.

Flavor wise for powers, she would probably have some kind of kill ability. Probably a strong arm kill. For "certain" death.

Or an enabler/motivator role. "Actions succeed with certainty"

She might also have a lie detector ability, due to her power to use the Red Truth. Making someone "Repeat it in Red" is something she could do. The person cannot lie in the red, lest they be punished.

As for alignment... Lambdadelta is basically able to fit any alignment. She could easily be a scum, or a third party SK. But she also has flavor to be town sided too.

Does that answer your question?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Charlie »

^You are hilarious. Imagine the wide silly grin I had when I saw your posts (I loled).
But seriously, being modkilled is a terrible way to go. You'll take my word (for what it's worth) for it that I'm an overall okay fella who wants to avoid a modkill. Of course, since this is a b-mod game I can't stop you from speculating that I'm other than Town. I'd still recommend some focus. And, perhaps, some earned trust.

-----------

@ Claimed third party: I need as much information as you possibly can get from the mod regarding your role. The objective is to discuss and plan how we can optimize your said role (i.e Town powers which appear less useful or uncertain that targeting you would be a safer bet).

I'm ok with keeping 3rd party alive, but there are pros and cons e.g. trust issues and minus 1 to vote/become NK bait. Claiming some form of bulletproofing is also a useful ability to be serviced e.g Town bus driver. Also, I suppose your ability is a passive one; in that case, do you have an active ability? To base your win con solely on other people's ability to target you is pretty b-mod, so I'm thinking you may have an ace up your sleeve.

P-edit: Thanks for that info, LLD. But I looked up the wiki on the show/anime Umiko-something and it says she is a witch and... A god? I need to think on this a bit. More later.
Kindness
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

God-like.

But she's no god.

You want a god? Talk to Hanyuu.

She is from Umineko.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:08 am

Post by Empking »

jindori wrote:ring a ding ding well well. Feeling unlucky are we well take a look at this.

day 1
GreyICE wrote:Okay
Raivann is town
Pine is mod-confirmed town, Raivann couldn't vote for a scumbag to save his life.
day2
GreyICE wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Fuck it then.

My role has the ability to target two people, and swap who they target.

I chose you and Vezok.

So, your power hit who VEZOK targeted.

And VEZOK's power hit who YOU targeted.

Got it?
GreyICE wrote:
Oh.
My role is Fated backup. At some point I will gain some ability (it's very clear :P).
I gained an ability this morning, from Cojin.

So your saying that you knew pine was mod confirmed town even through your ability was too take the abilitys of other dead players suspicious.
Looks like someone lied
so tell us how is pine confirmed town.
I like my vote.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:34 am

Post by jindori »

Still your vote at the time was on a gut feeling, which you admitted to. That wasn't even in the orignal reason why you voted, actually you gave no reasons. You duck under the rader.

Also you never give reasoning unless asked or pressured. To add to this fact you even antagonise. You stay third party and keep debuts alive you keep people arguing so you can stay hidden.
examples of you adding fuel to the fire
Empking wrote:
tclawren wrote:
Umbrage wrote:Guys, this is a bastard game. It's probably real.

Anyway, I propose that we force Pine to hammer Charlie. Kill two birds with one stone.
How do you suggest we do that? It's not like we can say "Vote for Charlie or you die!!!"
We can if he's town.
Empking wrote:Stop stalling on the acronach wagon.
Empking wrote:
Fuzzy Beavers wrote:Grey Ice, that's why I'm asking. If his experience was simillar to Epic Mafia
that makes his motivations fine in his posts, and a by product of the PR style games Epic Mafia runs
. He claimed he had experience off site. Game theories that we use don't apply there very well.
How does that explain the
"Lynch."
"Lynch"
"Wait you're suspicious of me? No Lynch!"

Also you seem to be sticking very close to grey ice.
Empking wrote:
Amrun wrote:
But you have said that you targetted Cojin last night and that you just got your role this morning from Cojin. I see a contradiction there and I'm asking you to clear it up.
I disagree with this.
Empking wrote:
Magua wrote:If no one understands what you are saying, perhaps the fault does not lie in those listening.
I understood him.
Were have i seen the gut feeling posts oh here
Empking wrote:Charlie: Have we played a game together before?

Unvote

Vote: Acron
- A horrific pain my gut.
and here
Empking wrote:ML: It was just him being obv-scum on my end.

Vote: Jindori
- Also gut.
Most of your actions are questionable.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Magua »

Raivann wrote:Magua- Oh and don't try giving me any "Oh, his scumdar was just off" mancrap.
There is something else wrong about his calling Acro town. He was being so over the top about it, in the hopes that town would think he really believed it.
I can't speak for Umbrage. I've never played in a game with him, I've never read a game that he's played in. But you should really go back and think about who is more over the top in their defense of someone, scum or town. I have every reason to believe that Umbrage totally believed what he said.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:11 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

First things first –

C-Worl – Did you use an Active Power last night? Please answer Yes or No in your next Post.

Regarding Vezok’s death – I’m confirming what DTM stated re Vezok - Pulverize is definitely a kill flavor that is associated with Seal Clubbers and Nikanor (it was the kill flavor in Kingdom of Loathing Mafia where I was said role – Town Vig).

I’m assuming that GreyIce is claiming to not had any Active abilities until after Day 2 broke as not having a Role Day 1 makes no sense. Not sure where I stand on Grey’s ability being directly counterclaimed by Fuzzy since this is B-Mod. Other than Grey’s little tantrum that germinated from his not understanding that LLD wanted to know who he targeted AT NIGHT I’m not sure much is coming from those pages of spam.

--
Grey wrote:Also, we just use Tclaw for the hammer three times in a row, and he leaves. If he doesn't, we lynch him. No lynching claimed third parties today when we have an actual scum wagon.
He only leaves when he hammers three players he has contracts on. For someone ranting about literacy …
Grey wrote:Look at Magna's posts yesterday. Look at how he fights for Acronach.
This is where I know you are grasping at straws. You are seriously trying to say I’d defend uberVI Acro if he was my partner. Right. :roll:

If we were aligned together I would have bussed him into oblivion the minute I got into the thread. He was an easy lynch regardless of alignment.

Oh wait, that’s exactly what you did isn’t it. Well, except you took a slight detour to possibly distance from LLD. And I know you happily will bus someone you feel is an incompetant partner if you think it earns you cred.

--
LLD wrote:I'd say you targeted whoever Vezok targeted.

And for clairity.... Vezok targeted Cojin.

My role has the ability to target two people, and swap who they target.
So why at did you say the second line when at 1123 you confirm to SharkFinnt that you don’t know who either person targeted?
LLD wrote:And as witnessed by his flip... I was right.
You really think they both flipped Mafia of different factions when Acro’s flip didn’t specific a faction name?

--
Amrun wrote:It is called "Red QT" which is scaring me a bit.

Whomever it is, fucking post in there so I can at least know who I'm talking to. Kthxbye
You do know that in quicktopics unless the name has a little grey star beside it that the poster isn’t registered and thus can be faking identities as they choose, correct?

--
Tclaw wrote:I am Jaqen H'ghar [from A Game of Thrones], a One-shot Bulletproof Triple Reflex Contract-maker Conditional Double Voter.
Do you know the one part of this claim that makes me twitch? Hint … it’s the One-Shot Bulletproof element.

@Tclaw
– You need to claim your contract targets every time you get one if you want to no get lynched. Town needs as much information as possible to make informed decisions.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Grey wrote:Look at Magna's posts yesterday. Look at how he fights for Acronach.
This is where I know you are grasping at straws. You are seriously trying to say I’d defend uberVI Acro if he was my partner. Right. :roll:

If we were aligned together I would have bussed him into oblivion the minute I got into the thread. He was an easy lynch regardless of alignment.

Oh wait, that’s exactly what you did isn’t it. Well, except you took a slight detour to possibly distance from LLD. And I know you happily will bus someone you feel is an incompetant partner if you think it earns you cred.
Oh yes.

You would. You'd do it with a chainsaw. You went to the wall to defend him.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:TL : DR Summary for the lazy among you ..
I have a large number of players I'm willing to wagon into oblivion. The short list is Empking, Pine, Occult, Beavers. I'm not opposed to lynching from my VI stack but only if that's what it takes to get something done in a timely manner.
I finished my re-read in 2 hours. You get more focused MoI in the morning.
None of these wagons went anywhere. By your own claim, you're fine lynching from the "VI pool."

Or are you?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Zyrco wrote:Oh, and the speed of the Achronach wagon is impressively like what I'd expect of scum, btw...
This is why Zyrco isn’t Town. He suggests that the Acro wagon is scum driven but doesn’t do one bit of suggesting who on the wagon is scum. Attempting to look Pro-Town while not actually doing anything? Check.

@Those knocking Charlie for similar action
– do you think Zyrco is scum also?
Tclaw wrote: but why make up a claim like this when he could of just voted for Acro without breaking character much anyway?
You don’t see the benefit to him being ‘forced’ to vote for Acro after he’s already been called out for his soft support?
You suggest twice the wagon is being driven by scum.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
GreyIce wrote:You. were. chainsawing. for. LLD.
ATTENTION EVERYONE – LOOK AT GREYICE SCUM IN ACTION.

LET’S LOOK AT THE WHY –

APPEAL TO REPETITION - HE HOPES THAT REPEATING THIS ENOUGH TIME WILL CAUSE PEOPLE TO IGNORE THE FACT IT ISN’T TRUE.

UNWILLING TO ADDRESS HOW HE CLEARLY WAS FABRICATING SAID TELL. WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THE FACT THAT HIS 'DAMNING QUOTE' FROM ACRO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHAINSAWING HIM ABOUT LLD HE BACKTRACKS AND STICKS HIS HEAD IN THE SAND. HE CAN'T REFUTE THE FACT THAT HE CONCOCTED IT.

PURE RHETORIC AS OPPOSED TO FACTS.

In summary,

GREYICE IS SCUM.
Losing Acronach? Acceptable. Losing LLD WITH Acronach? Unacceptable. The two are tied together.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:You tried to pull crap and got caught with your scummy little hand in the cookie jar.
I’ll just chuckle as I watch you flail some more Fate-lite-McScummypants.
:D

Acronach wagon not quite going well if you want to cover up your team?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Let me ask you
– what is the scum motivation for Acro to chainsaw defend LLD anyway? LLD isn’t going to get lynch today. Not happening and she doesn’t need uber-VI Acro’s assistance in that matter. Far more likely Acro gets hung than LLD. So you are telling me that IF Acro is scum what you perceive to be a chainsaw isn’t much more likely to be scum buddying a strong player they think is Town to get reactions just like yours and Grey’s ?
Then you suggest that even if he's scum, it's ridiculous for him to act in the manner we were suggesting, because that would be really stupid, and he's a village idiot.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I didn't say that at all. Let's be clear. I DON'T see any possible motivation in his play for chainsawing LLD. Hell, I don't even see chain-sawing period and no-one has been able to point to posts where it is evident.

More likely,
IF
he is scum he's latched onto a strong Town player to suck up / Buddy with. That's pretty consistent with VI behavior IMO.
And here we are. If he's scum, he latched onto a strong town player. Who, y'know, he buddied by never really mentioning much and saying he'd lynch anyone including her, and chainsawing to defend her. Yeah, that's not how you buddy. How you buddy is what Jindori is doing to me and LLD, or LLD does to me ;)

You're right. She's not the lynch. It's funnier to boot her scumteam out of the thread around her before the finishing blow, and frankly Wallbanger, she's more useful for finding the other team than you.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

Look! It's even in wall format! Now you can read it!
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Empking »

jindori wrote:Still your vote at the time was on a gut feeling, which you admitted to. That wasn't even in the orignal reason why you voted, actually you gave no reasons. You duck under the rader.

Also you never give reasoning unless asked or pressured. To add to this fact you even antagonise. You stay third party and keep debuts alive you keep people arguing so you can stay hidden.
examples of you adding fuel to the fire
Empking wrote:
tclawren wrote:
Umbrage wrote:Guys, this is a bastard game. It's probably real.

Anyway, I propose that we force Pine to hammer Charlie. Kill two birds with one stone.
How do you suggest we do that? It's not like we can say "Vote for Charlie or you die!!!"
We can if he's town.
Empking wrote:Stop stalling on the acronach wagon.
Empking wrote:
Fuzzy Beavers wrote:Grey Ice, that's why I'm asking. If his experience was simillar to Epic Mafia
that makes his motivations fine in his posts, and a by product of the PR style games Epic Mafia runs
. He claimed he had experience off site. Game theories that we use don't apply there very well.
How does that explain the
"Lynch."
"Lynch"
"Wait you're suspicious of me? No Lynch!"

Also you seem to be sticking very close to grey ice.
Empking wrote:
Amrun wrote:
But you have said that you targetted Cojin last night and that you just got your role this morning from Cojin. I see a contradiction there and I'm asking you to clear it up.
I disagree with this.
Empking wrote:
Magua wrote:If no one understands what you are saying, perhaps the fault does not lie in those listening.
I understood him.
Were have i seen the gut feeling posts oh here
Empking wrote:Charlie: Have we played a game together before?

Unvote

Vote: Acron
- A horrific pain my gut.
and here
Empking wrote:ML: It was just him being obv-scum on my end.

Vote: Jindori
- Also gut.
Most of your actions are questionable.
This is all OMGUS isn't it? Let's be honest.

Let's look art your points.

1. Using gut
My Response: :?
2. Supporting Grey on the two options for whether the back up targeted the back-upee.
My response: :?
3. Supporting the lynch on Mafia
4. Adding my two cents to a discussion
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:33 am

Post by GreyICE »

Also, MoI, what's your opinion on Umbrage now that Acronach's death revealed a Mafia Win condition.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:35 am

Post by jindori »

Empking wrote:
This is all OMGUS isn't it? Let's be honest.

Let's look art your points.

1. Using gut
My Response: :?
2. Supporting Grey on the two options for whether the back up targeted the back-upee.
3. Supporting the lynch on Mafia
4. Adding my two cents to a discussion
1.Using gut to vote with out reason on the second day too vote doesn't sit well with me epically on second.
2.Why support grey if you don't add detail. Basicly all you said was yeh i agree with gray. Oh i understood gray. You actually didn't add anything useful.
3.I bet you supported the lynch as he was about to jeopardize your team. You didn't even give a reason other than gut.
4.your lack of adding much to a discussion and only trying to keep an argument going.
5. your lack of content add something useful for once don't sheep if you are town. sheep here sheep there bah bah. Do some actual scum hunting.

Also like to add pimhel is depressed and i became a happy turtle an eventful night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”