Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Charlie »

Um. Wasn't his ability passive? Like, PGO-ish?
Kindness
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Cuttlefish »

Vote Count 2.9

tclawren (3)
- Lady Lambdadelta, Amrun, Occult
Charlie (3)
- jindori, SharkFinn, Magister Ludi
jindori (3)
- Empking, Pine, Charlie
MagnaofIllusion (1)
- GreyICE
Magua (1)
- Raivann

Not Voting (10)
- Magua, tclawren, Nobody Special, MagnaofIllusion, Zyrconium, PimHel, implosion, C-Worl, Metro, Fuzzy Beavers

With 20 players alive, 11 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
14:42
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Cuddle*
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:55 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Charlie wrote:Um. Wasn't his ability passive? Like, PGO-ish?
I don't recall ... I seem to remember that is was drawn out and confusing.

Although that might explain Vezok's death if it is PGO like.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:57 am

Post by GreyICE »

jindori wrote:Lol you are the obv scum and the sooner the town relies it the better.

1)We didn't know he was an investor.
2)your scum you have to kill someone LLD CHANGED YOUR TARGET.
3)The fact vezok is actually the seal clubber why are you trying to misquote.
4)why do you misquote. Hell your excuses don't correspond with my questions.
Unvote Vote Grey ice.
I have to have killed someone because LLD changed my target?

I don't know what's funnier. That you forgot Vezok claimed his ability yesterday, or that you think I night killed Vezok because I feared his scumhunting skills.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Charlie wrote:Um. Wasn't his ability passive? Like, PGO-ish?
I don't recall ... I seem to remember that is was drawn out and confusing.

Although that might explain Vezok's death if it is PGO like.

First, didn't we debunk that?

Second, I targeted the claimed PGO? Why exactly?

Third, why do I know what Cojin's ability does?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:13 am

GreyICE wrote: First, didn't we debunk that?

Second, I targeted the claimed PGO? Why exactly?

Third, why do I know what Cojin's ability does?
Debunk what? That Jin had some sort of oddball ability? If so send me a link because I don't recall that.

I don't know on the second part - you tell me. The fact that Vezok as Seal Clubber turned up flavor dead as pulverised does makes sense as a PGO result.

Seeing as how there isn't anyone who can dispute you I'm not sure what relevance the last part has. You could be faking it or you could be telling the truth.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am

Post by jindori »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
jindori wrote: 1)We didn't know he was an investor.
Um he flipped Inventor. Are you suggesting that the flip was completely fabricated?

Also ... didn't you claim to be some Virus that would eventually chain kill players?

Who did you target last night?

Also i targeted pim hel she should be dead tonight. The cause depression. she should die of it.

@Grey ice I should of read closer then i wouldn't of ended up looking like a fool. Sigh i made a promise to vote But i am going to prove i'm not scum. I suffered tunnel vision again.
Unvote

Also probably not best time to say this. I was the poisoner town cross of sorts called the saddest turtle. Thats why i kept on saying it in the begging. But my role doesn't work if i get targeted by the player i was killing. So i had this genius plan, what role doesn't get targeted. pgo was my anwser. It allowed me to target suspicious people freely with out worry of my kill ability not working. But my role was changed in the morning. My ability was stripped away from me. Now the only thing i have left is my vote. I'm going to use this time to prove that some people are scum before i am lynched. But first bed.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:23 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh for
Fucks sake
That makes
Perfect sense

Unvote
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:26 am

Post by SharkFinn »

I confirm what jindori says.

If he's claiming, why shouldn't I.

Im the Jolly Octopus, a One-shot messanger. I decided that I could blow jindori up hopefully making it easier to find scum and see if he's telling the truth about the PGO part. It removes two players from the game and one of which could have been scum. I sent this huge message to him and actually made a QT with him and I (:D)

I made the sad turtle a happy one.

Town include me and Jin, LLD, and deaded Vezok. Ill give more when i have time to read through some more.

Town: Jindori, SharkFinn, LLD, dead vezok.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:49 am

Post by jindori »

Aghh man can't sleep. Anyway basically unless there is another town/vig type role. Town have no killing roles left. Anyway mod message finally came in. My kill ability did go through since i was changed in the morning. Pimhel will be dead tomorrow if she didn't target me. So pim now's the time to say your role and were your alliances lay.

Plus me and shark came the conclusion that LLD is town together. We don't know for certain well i don't know maybe shark does got to a.

@shark A huge message of 16 words were i replied another huge message of 238 words.

When pimhell comes on he in for a shock.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:55 am

Post by jindori »

ebwosp got information he didn't share in qt but i doubt that.

oh LLD has a nice surprise coming her way tonight the nonfatal kind, the kind she likes. Double up double up.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:02 am

SharkFinn wrote:Im the Jolly Octopus, a One-shot messanger. I decided that I could blow jindori up hopefully making it easier to find scum and see if he's telling the truth about the PGO part. It removes two players from the game and one of which could have been scum. I sent this huge message to him and actually made a QT with him and I (:D)
Let me be clear about my understanding of this ...

1. You are a one-shot messenger (Town aligned) who decided to test Jin’s PGO ability by targeting him. Keep in mind that PGOs don’t usually blow up when targeted.
2. Your message caused Jin to be Vanillaized of his Poisoner role.
3. You opened a QT with Jin.
4. You specifically did not open a QT with Amrun.

--
Jin wrote:oh LLD has a nice surprise coming her way tonight the nonfatal kind, the kind she likes. Double up double up.
Um whut? You’ve claimed to be stripped of your Poisioner role. Shark claimed to be one-shot in his powers. How is LLD going to have a “nice surprise” coming from either of you?

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:03 am

Post by tclawren »

Charlie wrote:@ Claimed third party: I need as much information as you possibly can get from the mod regarding your role. The objective is to discuss and plan how we can optimize your said role (i.e Town powers which appear less useful or uncertain that targeting you would be a safer bet).

I'm ok with keeping 3rd party alive, but there are pros and cons e.g. trust issues and minus 1 to vote/become NK bait. Claiming some form of bulletproofing is also a useful ability to be serviced e.g Town bus driver. Also, I suppose your ability is a passive one; in that case,
do you have an active ability?
To base your win con solely on other people's ability to target you is pretty b-mod, so I'm thinking you may have an ace up your sleeve.
No. Hence why I claimed, I couldn't see myself winning unless I exposed myself.
MoI wrote:@Tclaw – You need to claim your contract targets every time you get one if you want to no get lynched. Town needs as much information as possible to make informed decisions.
Will do. I have no contracts right now. (once again another reason why I claimed)
GreyICE wrote:His power is provable in the vote counts. It'll add 1 to the VC of any non-contract, 2 to the VC of any contract, from what I understand of it. Since he's GOING to claim his contracts at the start of every day, and he's GOING to help us scumhunt and otherwise not be a lunk (because scum have no real motive to shoot him twice, whereas we remove lots of WIFOM if we do) he lives. The only scum power that would let him mimic that is some sort of secret doublevoter, and frankly we have better things to do with our time.
I guess my first post wasn't clear enough... my ability is not shown in the vote counts. But if you want me to, I will only vote when you want me to. If I go against my word you can lynch me.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:08 am

Post by tclawren »

@Jindori and Sharkfinn: what is the name of your character and where does your pm say they are from?
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:23 am

Post by jindori »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:Im the Jolly Octopus, a One-shot messanger. I decided that I could blow jindori up hopefully making it easier to find scum and see if he's telling the truth about the PGO part. It removes two players from the game and one of which could have been scum. I sent this huge message to him and actually made a QT with him and I (:D)
Let me be clear about my understanding of this ...

1. You are a one-shot messenger (Town aligned) who decided to test Jin’s PGO ability by targeting him. Keep in mind that PGOs don’t usually blow up when targeted.
2. Your message caused Jin to be Vanillaized of his Poisoner role.
3. You opened a QT with Jin.
4. You specifically did not open a QT with Amrun.

--
Jin wrote:oh LLD has a nice surprise coming her way tonight the nonfatal kind, the kind she likes. Double up double up.
Um whut? You’ve claimed to be stripped of your Poisioner role. Shark claimed to be one-shot in his powers. How is LLD going to have a “nice surprise” coming from either of you?

In the morning when i became the happy turtle. I got a one shot ability I got to spread my happiness. I already used it so i am basiclly a vanilla villy. Anway I choose to spread it to LLD because i thought and still think she is the least scummy player in the game. So maybe this is ruining the surprise but she gets to use her powers not once but twice. So that means if shes telling the truth she can redirect 4 blows instead of two. If she was a killing role she would kill two people if she was a inspector she'd inspect two people ect.

@Tclawren are we allowed to say were there from i can tell you the roles again. well anyway here's the coloured bit. Before i got my vist Saddest Turtle [from buttersafe.com], Depressing Lonely Amphibian. To this after shark visted me, Saddest Turtle [from buttersafe.com], Motivating Happy Amphibian. Apprently only my flavor changed when my role changed kicks mods gently.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:33 am

Post by jindori »

Also before anyone comments they our hilarious you got to read them. I love you cuttlefish for showing me the saddest turtle.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:33 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
C-Worl – Did you use an Active Power last night? Please answer Yes or No in your next Post.
Yes.

So far the Pine meta scan looks townish, but I'm not done.

And the GreyICE meta looks townish as well.

Though I'm not done so that could change. I'll explain both when I get done.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:36 am

Post by C-Worl »

btw, Sharkfin and Jindori are full of BS.

Vote: Sharkfin
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 am

Post by jindori »

I am serious that is my role why do you think i was i am the saddest turtle in the beggning.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:41 am

C-Worl wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
C-Worl – Did you use an Active Power last night? Please answer Yes or No in your next Post.
Yes.
So you specifically avoided mentioning you had active abililties aside from your 'opening a QT after death' when wagonned because?

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:46 am

Post by jindori »

I knew i should of used my ability on C worl but the coin flip landed on pim hel. Anyway you guys will have proof tonight that me and the octpus are not lying. Pims death LLD temporary ability boost. Plus the inspector could inspect one of us to prove we are not lying.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Yes.
So you specifically avoided mentioning you had active abililties aside from your 'opening a QT after death' when wagonned because?
It's not to town's benefit for me to claim my active ability at this moment in time. When it becomes necessary I will claim it, not a second before like the others. Knowing I open a QT after death is beneficial for town to know, since it doesn't make a difference while I'm alive. But can help you out even after my death.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:04 am

C-Worl wrote: It's not to town's benefit for me to claim my active ability at this moment in time. When it becomes necessary I will claim it, not a second before like the others. Knowing I open a QT after death is beneficial for town to know, since it doesn't make a difference while I'm alive. But can help you out even after my death.
No-one is asking you to claim now. The issue is that BEFORE you claimed under pressure and chose not fully disclose your role.

Which leads me to two lines of thought ...

1. You were somewhat foolish Town who took a gamble that the power you claimed (which is hardly spectacular, BTW) would be enough to cause your lynch to dissapate.
2. You are scum of some flavor who selectively avoided fully claiming.

I'll have to re-read you and see which I lean towards.

In the meantime please feel free to explain why Sharkfinn and Jin are lying scum.

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:07 am

Post by jindori »

Most likely tunnel vision from a grudge he holds on me.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:08 am

Post by GreyICE »

Sharkfinn and Jin are town.

If this was Fate/SpyreX, I MIGHT buy the dual gambit delayed questionable poisoner/1-shot neighborizor with other power gambit. Jindori/SharkFinn? This is exactly how they'd do it :P
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”