- Empking, Pine, Charlie
Charlie (2)
- SharkFinn, Magister Ludi
Magua (1)
- Raivann
SharkFinn (1)
- C-Worl

Not Voting (11)
- Magua, tclawren, Nobody Special, MagnaofIllusion, Zyrconium, PimHel, implosion, Metro, Fuzzy Beavers, jindori, GreyICE

With 20 players alive, 11 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
14:55
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Cuddle*
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Why oh why are you using a double enabler on the weakest town power in the game? ;_;
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:19 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Jolly Octopus from buttersafe.com

Sample comic here with Jolly Octopus making reference to Sad Turtle

1-shot messenger.

I was intending to send a long well thought paragraph but because i targetted the sad turtle, I assume I made a QT instead.
jindori wrote:Most likely tunnel vision from a grudge he holds on me.
And me, dont forget how I tunneled C-Worl.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:24 am

Post by tclawren »

Wait. You actually expect me to believe that you chose someone to make a QT with that just happened to have a character from the same website as you? Also the same series of comics? Jolly Octopus in almost every single strip Saddest Turtle is in.

Strong FOS on Sharkfinn
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:25 am

Post by C-Worl »

If I didn't full claim I knew that I might get lynched. If I did full claim I figured I would get night killed. It's not to hard to figure out why I with held.

Also, Shark and Jin saw how well some peoples claims (mine) turned out. Jin claimed Poisoner day one and never once said a GD thing about it being one shot. SharkFinn's using logic toward Jin being a sad turtle when Jin admitted that sad turtle was a self made post restriction (IE: Not part of the game)

This is by far the most bull shit set of claims I've ever seen.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:27 am

Post by C-Worl »

BTW: The fact that SharkFinn chose to make a QT with Jin is further bull shit. Out of everyone in the game he chose a VI? Really?
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Empking »

C-Worl is completely correct.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

All Charlie appears to be doing is making a set-up speculation post every once in a while, without much of his own thoughts about who is acting suspicious or even what his speculation is leading too. Needs rope here.

Sharkfinn reads as slightly confused before the claim, and initially scummy afterwards, though I have no idea why he would just make up such a weird (and almost anti-town confusing) sounding series of events when he had no reason to bring that attention on himself.

I'd also actually advocate for less people just randomly claiming, as it is very confusing and considering this is a BASTARD mod game there are bound to be untold mysteries and things at play that could screw over any possible plausible conjecture of events.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:40 am

It is a B-Mod.

Role interactions are important.

If you think your role did something to change the natural order of things last night... it should be claimed.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:40 am

Post by DTMaster »

I'm sorry. I don't get how a claimed neighbourizer/messanger can cause Jin's role to change. Say what?!?

Jin reclaim what happened including who you targetted last night.
Sharkfinn do you confirm you caused the role change?!
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Also, empking's day one play reads to me like 'bus partner, slink around, not much else'. I could move my vote here as well.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

(dtmaster = fuzzy beavers, correct?)
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:42 am

Post by jindori »

C-Worl wrote:If I didn't full claim I knew that I might get lynched. If I did full claim I figured I would get night killed. It's not to hard to figure out why I with held.

Also, Shark and Jin saw how well some peoples claims (mine) turned out. Jin claimed Poisoner day one and never once said a GD thing about it being one shot. SharkFinn's using logic toward Jin being a sad turtle when Jin admitted that sad turtle was a self made post restriction (IE: Not part of the game)

This is by far the most bull shit set of claims I've ever seen.
Your claims never turned out well.
I said the happiness was one shot not poison i would of keeped poisoning each week. If me and shark were scum wouldn't shark pounce on me. I admitted it was a self made restrictions but i based it on my role to drop hints. i didn't claim poisoner day one i claim pgo poison effect so people would stay off me so i could use my ability. But shark changed that. changed my role.

@emp king do some original posting and don't ass kiss.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:46 am

Post by jindori »

DTMaster wrote:I'm sorry. I don't get how a claimed neighbourizer/messanger can cause Jin's role to change. Say what?!?

Jin reclaim what happened including who you targetted last night.
Sharkfinn do you confirm you caused the role change?!

I can answer this basically his saying that after he nullify s a role he has to write a message. But since i was the saddest turtle his role acted differently and opened a qt with me. I think that's how it rolls.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Empking »

jindori wrote:
Still reaching with that are you? Is that the buttersafe.com mafia's plan or just yours?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 am

Post by jindori »

Empking wrote:
jindori wrote:
Still reaching with that are you? Is that the buttersafe.com mafia's plan or just yours?
Post something useful thats more than a sentence maybe you will be worth something. Other than that i'm just going to ignore you since your doing all the things i pointed out earlier.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Pine »

jindori wrote:@Tclawren are we allowed to say were there from i can tell you the roles again. well anyway here's the coloured bit. Before i got my vist Saddest Turtle [from buttersafe.com], Depressing Lonely
Amphibian
. To this after shark visted me, Saddest Turtle [from buttersafe.com], Motivating Happy
Amphibian
. Apprently only my flavor changed when my role changed kicks mods gently.
Turtles are reptiles.

This is a mistake I would expect from someone of jindori's caliber while fakeclaiming.

It is not a mistake I would expect from someone of Cuttlefish's caliber while crafting roles.

Fakeclaim = Scum

Further, the idea that jindori and Shark just
happened
to have roles from the same source stretches credulity. (Oh hey, TC ninja'd me on this.)

My vote stays on jindori.
HOS: Shark
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:53 am

Post by SharkFinn »

My role did not change.

I had a one-shot active ability that required me putting a lot of mental strain.

This morning after the intense strain i decided to chill out at jindori's house for the rest of the game. (i.e. QT).

I also had no clue about who sad turtle/jolly octopus were prior to that link i just checked out to show the origins of my character.

i targetted jin cause i thought he was PGO and the PGO's I know go boom. otherwise, he was scum (mentioned in the message i sent him).

Also I dont understand the last part of that sentence in C-Worl's post. i didnt connect sad turtle to his exact role name, but rather some turtle or tortoise who is usually sad, like the one from Dr. Seuss or some shit.

And the only reason I claimed was because jin did as I can support what he claimed out publically. seeing it now, it makes perfect sense for two characters from the same place to interact the way they did (seeing this is a B-Mod).

My intentions were to remove two players from the game, but instead I joined two players together.

EBWOP: Totally missed the amphibian part. let me research that to explain that portion.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:56 am

Post by jindori »

Pine wrote:
jindori wrote:@Tclawren are we allowed to say were there from i can tell you the roles again. well anyway here's the coloured bit. Before i got my vist Saddest Turtle [from buttersafe.com], Depressing Lonely
Amphibian
. To this after shark visted me, Saddest Turtle [from buttersafe.com], Motivating Happy
Amphibian
Turtles are reptiles.

This is a mistake I would expect from someone of jindori's caliber while fakeclaiming.

It is not a mistake I would expect from someone of Cuttlefish's caliber while crafting roles.

Fakeclaim = Scum

happened
to have roles from the same source stretches credulity. (Oh hey, TC ninja'd me on this.)

@Lol you just insulted nik for making that mistake lol.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:56 am

Post by tclawren »

Pine wrote:
Amphibian
Amphibian
Turtles are reptiles.

Fakeclaim = Scum

happened

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Two scum caught.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:56 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Ok, well buttersafe says nothing bout that, BUT it's a B-mod so anything goes there.

I still believe jindori.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Pine »

@Shark: No. I want jindori to explain it. That has all the look of a major slip by scum, and I'd rather the one who made it defend it, rather than his more agile buddy.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:00 am

Here's a fun fact.

Turtles are amphibious. They can swim in the ocean, AND live on land.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Empking »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Here's a fun fact.

Turtles are amphibious. They can swim in the ocean, AND live on land.
So can I.

(Could it be 3rd scum caught?)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 am

Wikipedia Article wrote:
The amphibious turtles
normally have limbs similar to those of tortoises, except the feet are webbed and often have long claws. These turtles swim using all four feet in a way similar to the dog paddle, with the feet on the left and right side of the body alternately providing thrust. Large turtles tend to swim less than smaller ones, and the very big species, such as alligator snapping turtles, hardly swim at all, preferring to simply walk along the bottom of the river or lake. As well as webbed feet, turtles have very long claws, used to help them clamber onto riverbanks and floating logs, upon which they like to bask. Male turtles tend to have particularly long claws, and these appear to be used to stimulate the female while mating. While most turtles have webbed feet, some, such as the pig-nosed turtle, have true flippers, with the digits being fused into paddles and the claws being relatively small. These species swim in the same way as sea turtles (see below).

Sea turtles are almost entirely aquatic and have flippers instead of feet. Sea turtles fly through the water, using the up-and-down motion of the front flippers to generate thrust; the back feet are not used for propulsion, but may be used as rudders for steering. Compared with freshwater turtles, sea turtles have very limited mobility on land, and apart from the dash from the nest to the sea as hatchlings, male sea turtles normally never leave the sea. Females must come back onto land to lay eggs. They move very slowly and laboriously, dragging themselves forwards with their flippers.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”