Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:17 am

Post by The Fonz »

*since, not so.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Korlash wrote:
poker wrote:Iam said why he was linking ckd and chev back then. CKD gave a poor reason for thinking chevre was town. I didn't read that long as heck post, some others didn't and I really doubt ckd read it. I can easily see the logic for it.
I'm sorry, where did Iam say this? And what was CKD's 'poor reason'?
He said that here
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p2790587
iamausername wrote:Post #170: I'm not convinced that CKD read it either. If Chevre turns out to be scum, I'm pretty sure CKD should take a bullet just for this post.
And CKD's poor reasing is post 170

Poker wrote:SpyreX linking Gorrad to ckd was still poor as he assumed ckd was more so random then never talked about. Assuming that instead of actually looking into why gorrad brought it up is a point against spyreX as it shows possibility of an altieror reasons SpyreX may think ckd is scum ie they are scum together
I would think the same would apply to Iam with his CKD/Chev linking. granted, I can't seem to fully understand you here, so I'm probably confused as to what you are talking about. What is this in response to?
I am tryinging to say SpyreX linking Gorrad to CKD is not the same as IAM linking Chevre to CKD. SpyreX said Gorrad's notion of CKD had to be random without doing the rereading to see if CKD had been mentioned or not. If we assume SpyreX and CKD are scum together we can rationalize that a reason spyreX would have never done the rereading check could be they are scum together and he really wanted to link ckd and gorrad for that reason.

Some people pressured CKD over whether or not he read that stuff. Gorrad, IAM, and now that I think about I seem to recall inhim might have aswell. But those suspicions kinda got overlooked as Farside, CKD's biggest lynch supporter on day one, point that groups efforts at werewolf.

Poker wrote:Iam had ckd in his list as you say and I guess thats a somewhat valid point so if you want to grill him on that then go ahead. As it stands i am still torn on you vs spyreX. Yes I still think one of you is scum but i am less sure which one. And if its mylo as i suspect then i want to be sure
If you did grill him on this some already then link me to it, I'm not 100% aware of things at the moment. Not too awake or sleeping well. I thought I knew why bob was saying DGB wouldn't lynch KMD. I made a possible guess at it earlier as DGB failing to actually push a wagon on KMD time and time again, cyberbob drawing his assumation from that somewhere but apparently i was wrong about that guess.
someone calling a now known scum scum for no real reason is a 'somewhat valid' point?
I know I've been gone for a while but that seems like a bit more then somewhat valid... And for a link just check out 1799, 1806, 1817, etc... It's all good....
Uhm... Not sure where you get that bold part from. I think that got lost in or spawned from confusion somehow because I wasn't implying that. I'll check the post numbers you mention and get back to you on that other part.

Korlash, you have stated you have different ideals and or means of linking players. Tell me something korlash name your top 3 to 4 people who you think is scum. Say why and or if you think they are all scum together. Am I correct is assuming IAMUSEr is your top?
That would seem a little too convenient a scum pairing, plus it would contradict your own stated "MYLO" theory, unless you mean to imply there is a fourth unknown that you failed to include.?
It contradicting my mylo theory is part of why I'm not entirly seeing it as I would have no great idea who would be the 4th to round out that group. I don't know if its mylo or if there would be a 4th but still the little too convieant scenario doesn't make 100% sence to me either because it feels that it wouldn't answer everything.

Something was cleared up for me. I mentioned a question earlier posed towards both cyberbob and iamusername earlier.
PokerFace wrote:There have been A couple of things that have caught my eye about cyber bob. I am trying to see if there is logical reason why cyberbob voted gorrad over CKD here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2743979
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p2744252

And why Cyber voted CKD here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2745979

when CKD didn't really have anything to do with the highest bidder and wasn't cyber's current number 2 anymore given here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2744375

Would you or cyberbob
like to comment on any of that?
Main reasons I have been against cyberbob's lynch were his interactions with ckd. Fonz kinda answered the ones involving day 1.
The Fonz wrote:
Cyberbob wrote: The hell? You spend most of your post castigating Chevre, demanding to know why she's still alive, saying you haven't changed your mind on her scumminess one bit and calling her out on a new "priceless moment" - only to unvote and switch to CKD. One of these things is not like the other things.

Unvote, Vote: farside22
OH HAI, CYBERBOB CONVENIENTLY FORGETTING HIS OWN SUSPICIOUS OF CKD TO ATTACK FARSIDE FOR ATTACKING CKD!

Any town credit he may have got for attacking ckd early obviously disappears as of this post.
Can someone give me their take on cyberbob and ckd during day 2?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Fonz, when I'm scum and my buddies talk about who to lynch, I mostly ignore it. You can't really plan who is going to play scummy. I don't want to turn this into an MD debate, but that's why I see it as null. I don't know if the scum take your position or mine, therefore I won't make conclusions based on it. It's debatable, which is my point. It doesn't matter if my take is right or if yours is. What matters is that not everyone agrees.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Day 4 Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 6

"Belief creates the actual fact. "
- William James

Cyberbob
- 3 - RedCoyote, iamausername, Nachomamma8
RedCoyote
- 2 - Cyberbob, Fate
iamausername
- 1 - Korlash
Fate
- 1 - Kmd4390

Players not voting:
The Fonz, PokerFace, Ojanen

Notes/Prods
:
- Prodding Nachomamma8
- Trying to get a replacement for Ojanen/Weatherman
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Okay, so I haven't done as much reading as I should have, but I'm not lynching Cyberbob today because it feels too much like a policy lynch. And plus, RC being on the wagon ruins all of the luster and shine of it, so I'm leaving that wagon and not looking back.

Unvote

Right now, I'm having trouble deciding which one of Kmd/RC I want to lynch more.
I'll decide that when I'm done reading, but I really don't see anywhere else where votes would do that much good. But, before I go...
RedCoyote wrote:Well, I started to look back over ckd for connections (which I regrettably neglected to really do in favor of pursuing a two or three really leads that ended up being complete dead ends), but since this day started, I've been kind of in the dumps here. I think that feeling is contagious, too, because it seems like there is a really big sense of stagnation here. All I see is Cyberbob, and I don't know how to fix that.

I'm fully prepared to not lead right now. Take that statement how you will, but I do not feel comfortable enough in my ability to scumhunt in this game right now. I don't know why, but hopefully it will be made clear who is pulling the strings when this game is over. As Fonz alluded to, it makes me think that a player like DGB, Korlash, or username is really doing a bang up job in misleading the town and shooting at it's morale, but I have no grounds with which to really pursue any of these players even if I wanted to. So, I mean, I've resigned myself, at least for D4, to be a follower. I feel like I had a huge part in the inHim mislynch, the would-be werewolf mislynch, and, of course, I was responsible for hammering both Gorrad and Chevre.

I don't know why I keep putting myself down, but I'm just trying to rationalize my ineffectiveness finding its way into my perfunctory activity and unassuming Cyberbob vote. I'm crying out for some leadership on the part of Ojanen, Fate, Fonz, Korlash, PF, or username here, all of which I have stable townreads on at this point.
First of all, why the hell would you look for connections with a MAFIA SUICIDE BOMBER?
He knew he wasn't going to survive. So the first thing on his mind was not leaving true connections/making sure to leave false ones.
But, what leads were you looking at before? Why did they die? Do you have any analysis from them? Why don't you want to lead if you believe the town is being mislead? If the town isn't being mislead, why is it getting crushed so badly? Haven't you ever played mafia and mislynched before? Did you give up then? Why would you rolefish if you didn't have significant reason to?

RC, I want you to get back into the game like now. Your posts about not knowing what to do is pitiful and depressing and you are making the entirety of Texans look bad. So where is your Texan pride, RedCoyote?

(I'll get some real content in here tomorrow.)
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:21 am

Post by The Fonz »

Nachomamma8 wrote: First of all, why the hell would you look for connections with a MAFIA SUICIDE BOMBER?
He knew he wasn't going to survive. So the first thing on his mind was not leaving true connections/making sure to leave false ones.
Really, really fallacious argument. See my scumgroup's use of Haschel Cedricson, the vengeful goon, in Seinfeld Mafia. 1-1's usually aren't worth it for scum, so the fact that he
can
suicide bomb doesn't mean he
should
. It's an in case of emergency, break glass type thing to mitigate the damage if he does get run up. The idea that we should throw out any connections to the one dead scum when it's pretty much the only lead we have is horribly scummy.

Vote: Nacho/DGB
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Goddammit are you guys seriously going to force me to keep track of this game now, I was almost looking forward to being lynched :(

I'll do a dotpoint list or something on the last bunch of pages this afternoon when I get home. Blurgh.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I dunno what to do. It looks like we are lynching either Cyberbob or RedCoyote. I have a sort of town read on Cyberbob and I didn't like the names on the RedCoyote wagon when it caught steam.

Meh.

Unvote, Vote Nacho/DGB

Maybe we can get this going.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ehh I was going to respond to Poker but I've seemed to have lost interest... I suppose DGB's absence has extinguished what was left of that fire... *depressingly heart filled sigh*

Maybe I'll take some time tomorrow to reread the last couple of pages and get myself back into the spirit...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

There is way too much apathy in this game...
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:05 am

Post by The Fonz »

Oh yeah, poker's town. Can't say why right now.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Fate »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Yea and that little toss away doesn't do much.

This is one of those SERIOUS BUSINESS starts:

Either we see another PR claim and move from there or we call a dead man a dead man.
SpyreX I am so glad you are town.

Who are we lynching?
Buddying up to Fate PRE-Fate replacing in?

THE WORST OF TELLS KEKEKEKEKAKAKA

Great I keep tabbing between the first page and the thread and the only people posting are dead townies.

HAVE I FOUND A TREND ALREADY?

I'm inclined to vote whoever has the lowest post count of the first day that's still breathing.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh so THATS how Gorrad got run up.

Lol Jesterin it up. I thought D1 woudl be much more interseting because an experienced player like him was lynched but WALP he just claimed scum and self-voted...

LOL DUTCH ONES IN THIS GAME? Seriously how did Gorrad get lynched over him now THIS is where I'm gonna find me some scums.

Damn LoL and scumchat distracting me >_>
<_<
I LEFT OFF ON PAGE 4-5 NOTE TO SELF, SEE MYSELF IN THE MORINNG
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Day 4 Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 6

"The revolution will not be televised. The revolution will not be brought to you by Xerox in 4 parts without commercial interruptions."
- Gil Scott-Heron

Cyberbob
- 2 - RedCoyote, iamausername
RedCoyote
- 2 - Cyberbob, Fate
Nachomamma8
- 2 - The Fonz, Kmd4390
iamausername
- 1 - Korlash

Players not voting:
PokerFace, Starbuck, Nachomamma8

Notes/Prods
:
-
Starbuck replaces Ojanen/Weatherman effective immediately!
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Fate »

I like my vote on Red DUE TO RECENT EVENTS

I got an hour and half before work, let's see if I can skim my way to keeping my promise >_>b
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Fate »

Sticking to my lynch all coasters, Iam and Korlash get more townie brownies for actually being alive and scumhunting in the first ten pages.

Oh gawd DGB's being weird an unreadable again.

OHOHOH WHAT THIS?
Antihero wrote:Xalxe is obviously town.
CALLED THE SK TOWN DID YOU? THOUGHT YOU WOULD LOOK BETTER LATER DID YA??

EHAHHAHA.

InHIm was lynched D3... should be fun to read considering DGB's ZOMGMASONGAMBITZ

Katsuki is scum. This'll make trudging through Po+ker's posts THAT MUCH easier.'

The FUCK is all this talk about PRs? Is this a Large Normal or am I in the wrong fuckin thread?

Katsuki wrote:Works for me.

Unvote, Vote: Chevre
Lolscum.

Not reading that novel by Chevre, doubt it matters at this point.

Gut scum read on Runner (now OJanen/Starbuckwhatever), due to sta..fuck what's that word... THE PEOPLE WHO SIT ON THE SIDELINES AND WATCH A FIGHT BUT DONT DO ANYTHING AND ARE THEREFORE JUST AS GUILTY AS THE FIGHTERS?

WHATS

THAT FUCKING WORD?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Fate »

I don't think RC would point out Katsuki's scumstuff when she was relatively under the radar with DGB leading the game.
Unvote: RC
Vote: PokerFace

CKD dances awkwardly around DGB, do not like.

Iam is town via Antihero being scum.

THINGS IS SHAPIN UP ALRERADY.

Katsuki wrote: Re: Chevre wall, I see no pro-town reasoning for typing such a giant wall of text at this point of the game, considering the amount of people who would actually read it (not very many). He was asked for reads on three people, and instead of responding with clear answers, he gives us this giant monstrosity. It's essentially equivalent to not having answered the question IMO.
This case just keeps WRITING itself.

Cyberbob is town. Nachomamma-style town (which means we should get along better than we do Cbob >_>b Truce?) make a case on one person vote another.
Katsuki wrote:
Chevre wrote: Katsuki, give me a few reasons why scum would make the post I did, and you also need to explain your vote, which happened prior to my rather large post.
Riding on DGB-horsey's back~
Xalxe wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Works for me.

Unvote, Vote: Chevre
Hey, Katsuki! Remember that one game...we were scum together...you posted just like this...yeah.
Hey, Xalxe! Remember all my other games on site...even though we didn't play together...I posted just like this...yeah.

If your only reasoning is me having posted like this once as scum before, aka highly selective meta, then you need a better argument.
Oh lord SpyreX pulled out all the stops. That Gorrad case was my effort than I've seen him put into all his recent games with me together.

Antihero's response to Cyber isa more than underwhelming, "WALP YA GOT ME >_>b, but hey look at RC? <_<"
Antihero wrote:
...DGB does have a point about Chevre completely ignoring the dayvig, though. Why did you do that, Chevre?
Antihero scum++

DGB Town++

Chevre: Seraphim, inHimshallibe, Jerbs, Katsuki, Xalxe, Cyberbob <-LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS LIST ARE READ.

MAKE KATSUKI THE DEAD AND BRING BACK THE THIRD VOTE ON WAGON TELL BABY
Jerbs wrote:Image

Quoted for the funniest fucking post in this thread.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Fate »

RC wrote:The Best Lynches
Kat
Runner
Antihero
GLAD I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH LYNCHING RC SCUM THIS GAME AMIRITE.

Oh SpyreX <3 SO THATS HOW GORRAD WAS LYNCHED D1

*closes book*
Hey DGB (or anyone willing to listen, really; I just think I'll have the best luck here): Can you please look at werewolf and tell me if I'm crazy or not?
More APPEALING to town leader shenanigans. (Oh god did I really just call DGB town leader?)

-Kmd hasn't made a post yet (or I missed it), it is page 21.
-Kmd is still in this game.
-WALP

@Korlash:
Have you ever played with SpyreX before (Note to self #540)? Serious question.

Katsuki wrote:Wow. Firstly, you're not even allowed to talk about ongoing games.

Secondly, I had requested replacement in this game due to my inability to catch up in this game. I have been recently scolded for not replacing out of another game due to my inability to post, and my apparent
"harming the health of the game"
. I do not appreciate this coming from you, considering you do not even know the circumstances for my replacing out.

And yet here you are spouting false facts regarding the other game you are referencing. (p.s. said game just started, and I had signed up for replacement and decided to honor it). If by
"quite active"
, you mean making an introductory "hi" post, then perhaps you'd wish for me to stay in this game and lurk my way through the next few weeks.

Except that KK doesn't deserve that type of treatment to his game. You do not know me, and you do not know the reasons for the things I do. I would appreciate that, as such, you do not go spouting your mouth off with fucking fabricated nonsense.

Apologies for this distraction to the game. I had to get this off though.
I'll throw this one in with a BONUS quote for free:
Dutch one twenty minutes earlier wrote:I'm playing in another Mafia game (square enix mafia IV), and in that game, Katsuke recently joined as a replacement. She is quite active there, but at the same time she says she is a bit inactive at this Mafia because she is so incredibly busy. If you were really that busy, then you wouldn't join another game as a replacement.

UNVOTE, VOTE: Katsuki
Kmd calls Gorrad town, throwing dirt on the wagon, and votes DGB
Yeah throw him on the pile o' death.

RC is as town as it gets. That means next time I get even the SLIGHTEST scumread gut on him I'm voting him and NOT LETTING GO.

DGB's reads are sane for once (fancy that all it took was her explaining them for once).
Reaction Formation FTW

Antihero wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:werewolf is fresh-noob-day1-lynch-meat.
*looks at werewolf's join date*

Completely not a "noob."

You do know this confirms you as scum if werewolf flips scum, right?
Yeah, he can die anytime now.

Gotta get ready for work soon, this werewolf wagon tells me the day isn't going to end in the next few pages -_- I HAD HOPE SPY

Antihero wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Antihero wrote:Well, there's a really easy way to see if KMD is selectively lurking. Let's look at his posts site-wide...

Nope, his posting is pretty consistent across the board.
A pro lurker knows to lurk in ALL games, if lurking in one game.
So KMD made up all the stuff about not having great access and he isn't posting on MS consistantly because he drew scum in THIS ONE game.

OK.

Why is he making you clam up so much?
Scumbuddy defense AT ITS FINEST HOUR.
Korlash wrote: Still like my vote better though! "lets see what comes out of the wash" ha ha ha...
Note to self.

Page 30 at 5:30, seems good enough to me. Should be interesting to see how it went from WW wagon to Seraphim side o' joiy wagon to Gorrad lynch.

My reads are solid enough at this point (scum are the same scum on Page 30 as they are on page 90)

TOWN
RedC
DGB
Iam
Cyberbob

NEEDS THIRTY MORE PAGES
Korlash

SCUM
Antihero
Kmd
Katsuki
Runner

Math wiz' how many scum are left?

Given the size of my town reads v. Scum reads, we're probably near LyLo eh?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:12 am

Post by The Fonz »

Wow, fate, you FAIL. Hard.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by PokerFace »

so fate's only reason for thinking I am scum is katsuki?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh look at these JUICY reactions already HEAHEHAHAHHAH

"you FAIL Fate callin me scum"

"So the only reason I'm scum is cause I replaced scum?"

HE
H
EAHEHAHAH

ONCE I HAVE TIME TO FINISH READING THIS GAME

HEHHEHE JUST YOU WAIT SCUMBAGS
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah fate is so far off it's not even funny.

To respond to specific points:
-I couldn't keep up in the beginning
-I had a town read on gorrad
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Fate »

So you're not interested in bussing is that in Kmd?

I mean, unless you clowns claimed MASONS or something I don't know what gems I'll find in the rest of the thread that would shake my reads on you.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

when I have scummy scumbuddies, I have no problem bussing. This is completely irrelevant for this game, however.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by iamausername »

The Fonz wrote:That's actually kinda a town tell. Most scumgroups I've been in talk at night about who looks lynchable, who will need to be killed, who's a fellow traveller... makes it harder to make that kind of mistake, imho.
I dunno, with the level of apathy in this game before the recent replacement fest, I wouldn't be suprised if the scum convo amounted to "let's kill yabbaguy" "ok". Scum that lurk in the game thread tend to lurk in the scum QT as well, from my experience.

Cyberbob's mistake shows that he is obviously not updating his suspicions based on the new information we get at the start/end of each day, which I think suggests that he's not getting any new information - ie, he already knew inhim was town. I think if he was town, then the flip would come as something of a surprise, and would therefore be more likely to actually stick in his memory.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Why would you rolefish if you didn't have significant reason to?
UGHHHHH.

Calling for a massclaim is not "rolefishing".

And while we're on that subject, everyone else completely ignored the suggestion when RC brought it up, but I still think it's a pretty good idea. What does everyone else think?
KMD wrote:I have a sort of town read on Cyberbob and I didn't like the names on the RedCoyote wagon when it caught steam.
Wasn't Cyberbob one of those names?
Fate wrote: I'm inclined to vote whoever has the lowest post count of the first day that's still breathing.
Pretty sure it's KMD, so that sounds like a good idea to me.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”