kryptinen
kryptinen
Goon
kryptinen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by kryptinen »

I think a Nacho lynch is a possibility, but we should get as much information as we can on the first day and there's no information in just deciding to lynch Nacho. A vig, on the other hand, does not give us anything but the flip. If there's a vig they should definitely get rid of Nacho at some point before lylo/mylo.

Where is Quaroath? He said he was going to "go back and explain [him]self more". I'd like hear what he thinks of Power's claim and get the promised explanation.
ESL, might make mistakes. Sorry.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:04 am

Post by LimMePls »

Vote Count 1.13

Jedo the Jedi (2)
- Twistedspoon, Setael
Packbat (0)
-
kryptinen (1)
- AurorusVox
Quaroath (4)
- Doombunny9, Wickedestjr, kryptinen, Powerrox93
Doombunny9 (0)
-
Setael (0)
-
Powerrox93 (2)
- Nachomamma8, Quaroath
Seacore (0)
-
LlamaFluff (0)
-
Nachomamma8 (0)
-
Twistedspoon (1)
- Jedo the Jedi
AurorusVox (0)
-
Wickedestjr (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (3)
- Packbat, LlamaFluff, Seacore

13 votes available, 7 votes needed for an arrest

Deadline is Apr 26, ~10 am EST

1) Everyone is currently within the posting requirements.

2) AV V/LA from 4/22 to 4/26 is noted. Seacore V/LA "over Easter" is noted.

3) Deadline is in 4 days.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

@Powerrox - Forget about that post. kryptinen changed my mind and I had forgotten about the scum's night kill.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Setael »

Analysis of the shift from Jedo to Power:

Post 163 I put Jedo at L-1 and the wagon was Quaroath, Doombunny9, Packbat, Nachomamma8, Twistedspoon, me.

Nacho is the first to unvote, saying he still thinks Jedo is scum, but wants to wagon Power.
Nachomamma8 wrote:And, for the grand finale:
Unvote, Vote: Powerrox

I'm still getting a fairly strong scumread from Jedi, but I can't in good consciousness let Powerlurker coast through this >.>
Seacore votes Power, sheeping Nacho and saying he'd have posted the same thing if Nacho hadn't first. If Jedo is scum, this vote looks really bad as an attempt at momentum for the Power wagon and shifting attention away from Jedo. Well, this combined with Seacore's previous defense/sketchy stance on Jedo's slot.

Then AV, Doombunny and Krypt all vote Power.

Doombunny's move from Jedo to Power is the most cautious - he first posts that he thinks the case is good but wants to hear from both Jedo and Power before he thinks about switching his vote, and he asks Seacore about his vote. When he votes Power a bit later he says it's for Power's omgus Nacho vote and then he says "I was beginning to have to have second thoughts on Jedo anyway assuming what he said about playing to his meta is true." I don't like this - that first of all he feels he needs to give a reason for unvoting Jedo (I think scum who are bussing would be more likely to do this) and second that it's such a weak reason and he's just assuming about the meta.

So then Quaroth puts him at L-1, giving a vague reason about him giving little content. He mentions Jedo in this post, but just to accuse him of defending Krypt.

Then Packbat unvotes.
Packbat wrote: In any case, based on his recent posting, I've decided to

UNVOTE: Jedo the Jedi

...because from the way he's approaching it, he really does seem sincere. Comments on the rest when I finally get to the reread.
Don't like this either. Scum can certainly seem sincere.

So basically, Nacho is the only one who moved from Jedo to Power that I don't find suspicious.

So then after the watcher claim, none of the Jedo voters go back to Jedo. Doombunny votes Quaroth saying he's choosing between Pack and Quar for posting few opinions or new info. Doesn't mention Jedo at all. Based on his post when switching, Doom would've been the most likely to re-vote Jedo after the watcher claim. Not mentioning Jedo at all here is suspect.

Quaroth staying on the Power wagon and not mentioning Jedo is even more suspect, since he supposedly still found Jedo really scummy when he voted Power. Quaroth could've been bussing Jedo and doesn't want to switch back for fear of getting late-day momentum on a wagon he never really wanted to be successful.

Jedo's my #1 scum read. I think it's very likely that at least one of the Jedo to Power swingers is a scum buddy, and other Power voters could also be buddies who wanted to push the Power wagon to get the pressure off Jedo. (Obviously I'm looking at Seacore here.) Granted, this is all speculation until Jedo flips.

I will bake cookies for anyone who votes Jedo. Easter shaped sugar cookies. Bunnies and eggs and such.

I'm willing to vote Quaroth to avoid no lynch, but no one will get cookies in that case.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Set wrote:I don't like this - that first of all he feels he needs to give a reason for unvoting Jedo (I think scum who are bussing would be more likely to do this) and second that it's such a weak reason and he's just assuming about the meta.
How is it weak? If someone was playing overly well except for on thing that was part of his meta, would you still find them (as) scummy? Sure I still don't like that he kept his BW vote on for so long and I'm still looking closely at him but other than that, he seems to be playing pretty town-like. Secondly, from some games on here, he already proved (to a point) that it was his meta that caused him to bus.
Set wrote:Doombunny votes Quaroth saying he's choosing between Pack and Quar for posting few opinions or new info. Doesn't mention Jedo at all. Based on his post when switching, Doom would've been the most likely to re-vote Jedo after the watcher claim. Not mentioning Jedo at all here is suspect.
I don't find him so scummy anymore. Sue me.

@Set- Other than the long bandwagon on Krypt, do you have any other reasons for thinking Jedo is scum?

I know that its a joke, but something seems off about his begging for Jedo votes. Eh, its probably nothing.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Setael »

Doombunny wrote:@Set- Other than the long bandwagon on Krypt, do you have any other reasons for thinking Jedo is scum?
That's most of it, plus a lack of seeing what everyone else says is so townie about his defensive posts.
Doombunny9 wrote:he seems to be playing pretty town-like.

I don't find him so scummy anymore. Sue me.
Please elaborate. What do you find town-like about his posts?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Side point #1 - My lifespan in this game will likely be tied directly to what alignment my neighbors are. When I flip it will be obvious.

When I saw the claim, this is 100% the type of post I expected scum to make, which is why im fine with a death of Doom or AV since they hit the tell up and down the board. AV gets the spot over Doom due to one certain thing, tomorrow I will know enough to revisit it though.
I can personally go along with this up to a point. It's not an all-access pass to being scummy so it depends how the rest of the game pans out. If you're playing pro-town I won't want to see you lynched anyway.
Scum by far are happier with Nacho-survivor living then town is, as if the game hits lylo, all scum claim and nacho wins with them. No matter what Nacho says, he will side with scum if it gets close to an endgame, which is why you always lynch the claimed survivor. Yes I know im not voting him, but there is one tiny thing.
Lol I noticed that too Seacore but thought you should get the first bite.
This rings bells. AV is claiming that he saw what he thought was a tell, but decided not to respond to it beacuse it occured in something directed at another person. This was not a "Sea posted first" scenario, but AV deciding not to comment on something he saw as scummy, just doing a quick "I agree" when its pointed out.

He continues to argue with Krypt while competely ignoring everything else that was going on, including the L-1 vote from NS that he just kinda says "could be a scum gambit"
From my slapdash count, I think that's NS at L-2.

Interesting fact: Kryp, Jedo and NS have all been at L-2 at some point since the last vote count.
IIoA anyone? Cool fact that this point is that even though JJ and NS have reached L-2, AV has really avoided commenting on either of them. He said he thinks bandwagoning is a town tell (bull, its a playstyle tell and anyone who like it will tell you that) and that NS could be scum (how about a strong stance?) Nothing much else going on, although he is attacking people who are defending Krypt a bit (not scum with Quar).
Is Jedo's lurking worse than Nacho's? Are either of them scummier than NS?
Lol deflection from JJ. This is an interesting post. Apparently NS, who he has mentioned in essentially only one line is his second suspect. Nacho also is somehow scummier then JJ? Lots of odd things going on here, as he suddenly seems overly interested in people being quiet.
I'll have a thorough reread tonight or tomorrow of Jedo/NS/Seacore and see what pings.

AV had been subtely defending JJ and not so subtely defending Sea so far, what really made this change? Apart from the obvious that this is right where the Krypt wagon fell apart. Anyone want to make a bet on who is taking flack right at this point too?
RE: Seacore's self vote - I'm undecided on the validity of self-voting (and other casual RVS behaviour) as a scumtell. My instinct bristles against it; but when I actually consider what a self vote is and what it does, it spirals into a WIFOM balancing act of purposefully bringing attention to oneself, negating a voting trail or early connections, and simply being cavalier. That's why I asked the question, to see what response he gave. I don't think his joking response was particularly scummy (like if he'd tried to wriggle out of the accusation/changed his vote immediately for exa)mple
Wow, what a turnaround on Sea. AV spent a whole lot of the early game buddying to him, and out of nowhere starts the attack? This just really feels out of place especially as most of his points are coming from the early game where he appeared to think that Sea was actually town.

I dont like AV.

He seems to be way to one track minded here over Krypt, while taking odd stances on other players. For most of the game, he just actively avoided the elephants in the room (NS L-1 vote, JJ wagon) while making some odd stances on a few topics (timetable on Sea turn, interest in lurkers). Now he is back to Krypt that he seems to think there might be momentum in that area. Mostly though I really really dislike his stance on NS and JJ. If AV is scum, JJ has a very good chance to be scum, and NS then becomes town like he already is.

Vote AV

I would vote JJ or Quar at deadline, but thats it. Both those wagons are basically all my town reads.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Wickedestjr wrote:@Powerrox - Forget about that post. kryptinen changed my mind and I had forgotten about the scum's night kill.
I was going to say ignore the last part of 322 >_<
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Okay so I suck, I've been having a rough time with family medical issues that started popping up before the game even started, but I've been more focused on that than the website. I have tomorrow off work. I will answer any question posted between now and tomorrow night, and i will reread the game and provide my thoughts. I fully understand why people think I'm a good lynch, and i honestly cannot blame them. I'll do my best to get my ass out of the rut.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Set wrote: Please elaborate. What do you find town-like about his posts?
His posts seem to come from a pro-town stance. His defenses of himself are complete and do make sense and more recently, he is beginning to do more and more scumhunting sch as his case on Twisted that is full and detailed (Which is more than I can say about some people) and he seems to be wanting and trying to catch scum rather than just sitting out in the background hiding from any more pressure.

@Quar- Who are your top 3 scumreads and why? Have you noticed anything in the thread that was interesting that no one has caught on to yet?
kryptinen
kryptinen
Goon
kryptinen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:04 am

Post by kryptinen »

Quaroath, you can at least do the standard top two suspects and two reasons for each.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote
Vote JJ

Deadline and such. Assuming JJ flips scum, AV better be deadified tonight.
Co-host of The USL Show
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Llama- I assume with your last post that you're done rereading. If so, me and Wicked asked you some questions that you still haven't answered.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Llama wrote: Check out this one by doombunny voting his second suspect for putting his first suspect at L-1. Makes me think he is lying about his reads as he is attacking someone for voting what he says is his strongest scum read. Even if he is trying to make a bussing accusation, Krypt would need to flip scum first.
What bussing accusation? At that point, I thought it was way too early to put ANYONE at L-1, regardless of whether or not I think they're scum.
Your logic is as follows

1) Krypt is my #1 scum read
2) NS is my #2 scum read
3) As my Krypt is at L-1 by NS, I vote NS

That means by your own logic, that NS is bussing Krypt. Why is it too early to put a top scum read at L-1? What is the 'right' time? No such thing as too early if the only reason you voted NS over Krypt was that Krypt was at L-1. I cant see the logic is laying into someone for putting who you are "so sure" is scum near a lynch, so it essentially needs to be a bussing read since you just before had expressed will to see a dead Krypt.
Also, The "If Jedo is town then Doom must be scum and vice versa" seems off to me. Almost as if he's trying to set up lynches ("Oh, so Doom flipped town? DIE JEDO DIE!")
Both of you (and AV) are scummy beyond reason for early game stuff. I will be entirely shocked if all of you are town in this game. I would nearly be willing to already bet the game on that already.
Wickedestjr wrote:Also, can you explain your AV and DB scumreads please?
DB is mildly explained to Sea already as there is a huge conditional attached that I can work out tonight without much of a problem. If that conditional wasnt there I would have voted DB over AV, the read is that strong, but the holdup is that obvious as well.
Co-host of The USL Show
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Quaroath »

The following are my notes that actually say more than fluff:

#24 – Doom hems and haws, mentions a vig we could easily not have vigging NS if he’s alive later on in the game. This post rubs me wrong.
#29 – Jedo is just bad here. “It’s moving to slow, let me be scummy to speed it up!”
#34 Doombuny – 4 votes on seacore
#39 is interesting, because seacore takes a long time to answer a simple question. This feels scummy. He’s talking about WIFOM, and I have a hard time believing that Nacho is just as likely to be scm as everyone else, following the claim.

#40 Krypt unvotes for little reason. Fluffy unvote.

#41 AV leaps to defend/attack seacore/krypt. This starts the bandwagon even though there isn’t a vote.
#42 OHRLY? Stating the obvious is Doom.
#44 AV why you defend seacore so much?
#45 seacore votes krypt. Good post overall, this is what really puts steam in the kryptwagon.
Packbat wrote:I think Seacore has a good point - kryptinen's questions don't seem productive in any pro-town way, if for no other reason than that Seacore has no reason to know why a wagon is forming on him.

VOTE: kryptinen
This makes my skin itch.

#55 – AV pushes kyrpt to 4 votes.
Oops change that to #57

Twisted in #58 says “I like the wagon but I don’t want to vote it”
Jedo the Jedi wrote:Meh. I don't see the scumminess of kryptinen. I actually understand where she's coming from, and I applaud the effort to get town discussing. This day is starting off slowly!

Anyway, my day 1 philosophy is to get a bandwagon going until we really have some heated discussion (or the person has a scum tell), so I'll move my vote over to keep the steam going.
unvote, vote: kryptinen

[rant]If you want to vote me for doing this, fine, but don't type some bullshit about it being a scum tell. Bandwagoning day 1 is a legitimate philosophy, and I won't have you calling me scummy just because you disagree.[/rant]
Easily the worst post of the game.
#63 Glass gets all coachy to Jedo. AND WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING AV’s QUESTIONS TO KRYPT!!
#70 Doombunny - I don’t want to push the wagon, but if it sticks around, I just might hop on!
#71 NS’s L-1 is terribad. Zero reasoning on the vote and no warning.
#71 DIdn’t remember Jedo pointed out the L-1. That messes with my scum read on jedo.. he didn’t have to point that out. OTOH, he didn’t unvote either… so…
As of 81 I’m pretty convinced Krypt is prob town.

#83 is terribad by Jedo.
#89 is terribad by NS.
End of page 6, I’m felign a jedo, ns, ts, or seacore would be a good lynch.
Twistedspoon wrote:hmm

My vote is on NS right now, but I did previously vote Jedo
Nacho has reminded me that Jedo is a safer bet than NS for scum. I don't really mind which is lynched, but there certainly seems a better case for Jedo now, what with all that wifom and paranoia

VOTE: Jedo

L-2 yes?
Doombunny9 wrote: I was saying that as a survivor, you wouldn't care if town or the scumteam won so near endgame, it would make sense for you to quicklynch with scum in order to survive and win.
This is true. Is there a way a survivor won't lose? Town won't kill him as he isn't mafia yet mafia won't kill him as he isn't town :/

for what it's worth I'll say that i have more town reads than scum reads, but that's to be expected i guess
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
#152 by jedo is ::badpost::
#163 is ::goodpost:: Setael thinks just like I do on scum levels.

Seacore seems to be doing some serious buddying with Jedo, and is sheeping nacho hard on power.
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Seteal and Glass turn up scum together as of #195. TS pointed out something I missed earlier, that Seteal listed glass as town without saying a word about glass. Hmm.
Glass also here says I’m abandoning the Krypt wagon early to derail it buy unvoting my RVS vote. ::eyeroll::

Wicked makes a strong entrance and gets discussion rolling. Most of the posts in here are good but I’m not dissecting them.

And to answer wicked in #239 about my vote move to power, I moved it because power was playing poorly and I wanted to see what’d happen with an L-1 vote. Then I got dragged off the game… again.

AV's posting has been geting worse as the game cntinues. Some of the "drunk posts" feel like prod dodges to seem active while not being active.

As of the top of Page 11, I’m thinking: Jedo, AV, Seacore, Packbat
Interesting ties that are worth noting are setael + Llamafluff (glass)
Seacore wrote:I don't have much time.

But just because we can confirm him as watcher doesn't mean we can confirm him as a town watcher. Watcher is a great scum role and I've given it to scum before. In a game that LynchMePls was in, in fact.

So what happens if we can confirm he has the watcher role?
But but.. my wagon!
Wickedestjr wrote:Hmm.. I completely forgot about the possibility of scum killing Powerrox. In that case, maybe it
is
best for him to claim his results every day. I can't think of a better option.
Setael wrote:
Analysis of the shift from Jedo to Power:

Post 163 I put Jedo at L-1 and the wagon was Quaroath, Doombunny9, Packbat, Nachomamma8, Twistedspoon, me.

Nacho is the first to unvote, saying he still thinks Jedo is scum, but wants to wagon Power.
Nachomamma8 wrote:And, for the grand finale:
Unvote, Vote: Powerrox

I'm still getting a fairly strong scumread from Jedi, but I can't in good consciousness let Powerlurker coast through this >.>
Seacore votes Power, sheeping Nacho and saying he'd have posted the same thing if Nacho hadn't first. If Jedo is scum, this vote looks really bad as an attempt at momentum for the Power wagon and shifting attention away from Jedo. Well, this combined with Seacore's previous defense/sketchy stance on Jedo's slot.

Then AV, Doombunny and Krypt all vote Power.

Doombunny's move from Jedo to Power is the most cautious - he first posts that he thinks the case is good but wants to hear from both Jedo and Power before he thinks about switching his vote, and he asks Seacore about his vote. When he votes Power a bit later he says it's for Power's omgus Nacho vote and then he says "I was beginning to have to have second thoughts on Jedo anyway assuming what he said about playing to his meta is true." I don't like this - that first of all he feels he needs to give a reason for unvoting Jedo (I think scum who are bussing would be more likely to do this) and second that it's such a weak reason and he's just assuming about the meta.

So then Quaroth puts him at L-1, giving a vague reason about him giving little content. He mentions Jedo in this post, but just to accuse him of defending Krypt.

Then Packbat unvotes.
Packbat wrote: In any case, based on his recent posting, I've decided to

...because from the way he's approaching it, he really does seem sincere. Comments on the rest when I finally get to the reread.
Don't like this either. Scum can certainly seem sincere.

So basically, Nacho is the only one who moved from Jedo to Power that I don't find suspicious.

So then after the watcher claim, none of the Jedo voters go back to Jedo. Doombunny votes Quaroth saying he's choosing between Pack and Quar for posting few opinions or new info. Doesn't mention Jedo at all. Based on his post when switching, Doom would've been the most likely to re-vote Jedo after the watcher claim. Not mentioning Jedo at all here is suspect.

Quaroth staying on the Power wagon and not mentioning Jedo is even more suspect, since he supposedly still found Jedo really scummy when he voted Power. Quaroth could've been bussing Jedo and doesn't want to switch back for fear of getting late-day momentum on a wagon he never really wanted to be successful.

Jedo's my #1 scum read. I think it's very likely that at least one of the Jedo to Power swingers is a scum buddy, and other Power voters could also be buddies who wanted to push the Power wagon to get the pressure off Jedo. (Obviously I'm looking at Seacore here.) Granted, this is all speculation until Jedo flips.

I will bake cookies for anyone who votes Jedo. Easter shaped sugar cookies. Bunnies and eggs and such.

I'm willing to vote Quaroth to avoid no lynch, but no one will get cookies in that case.
To be fair here, I hadn't seen the claim or wagon derail because I've been away from the game. Saying I didn't go back to jedo and stayed on Power to derail a jedo wagon is meh. But that's my problem not yours. Jedo is still my top suspect.

Processing.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Vote Count 1.14

Jedo the Jedi (3)
- Twistedspoon, Setael, LlamaFluff
Packbat (0)
-
kryptinen (1)
- AurorusVox
Quaroath (4)
- Doombunny9, Wickedestjr, kryptinen, Powerrox93
Doombunny9 (0)
-
Setael (0)
-
Powerrox93 (2)
- Nachomamma8, Quaroath
Seacore (0)
-
LlamaFluff (0)
-
Nachomamma8 (0)
-
Twistedspoon (1)
- Jedo the Jedi
AurorusVox (0)
-
Wickedestjr (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (2)
- Packbat, Seacore

13 votes available, 7 votes needed for an arrest

Deadline is Apr 26, ~10 am EST

1) Everyone is currently within the posting requirements.

2) AV V/LA from 4/22 to 4/26 is noted. Seacore V/LA "over Easter" is noted.

3) Deadline is in 2 days.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Set wrote: Please elaborate. What do you find town-like about his posts?
His posts seem to come from a pro-town stance. His defenses of himself are complete and do make sense and more recently, he is beginning to do more and more scumhunting sch as his case on Twisted that is full and detailed (Which is more than I can say about some people) and he seems to be wanting and trying to catch scum rather than just sitting out in the background hiding from any more pressure.

@Quar- Who are your top 3 scumreads and why? Have you noticed anything in the thread that was interesting that no one has caught on to yet?
Well, up until #331 by llama is wasn't mentioned, but AV went from super active early on to a relative disappearing act. Most of the recent posts have been staying out of the discussion and sheeping a variety of people. AV also likes to answer questions for others, and is in general unhelpful. The reread has me questioning my early read on av as town.

The other thing I noticed is that Twisted is coasting this game away. He talked himself into a corner only having two reasons when he claimed three, and has pretty much lol’d that mistake away. Creating WIFOM is anti-town… and just ignoring problems is bad.
Twistedspoon wrote:so yeah, NS due to his awful reasoning for voting DB, his covert L-1'ing and I have another reason too, but that's secret

Jedo due to forced bandwagoning, and
Jedo wrote:Oh yeah. I don't want to start the unraveling of a perfectly decent wagon.
whilst we're at it my 3 main town reads are Glass, Packbat and AV and 2 null reads of mine are Quo and Seascore
*headthwak*
Twistedspoon wrote:
Jedo the Jedi wrote:He was actually suspicious of krypt (in a hesitant way) before voting me!
i was never hesitant on krypt

that is a lie
Twistedspoon wrote:I wasn't going to vote krypt. I wasn't convinced by the case; no hesitation there.
The watching thing is just saying that if The case becomes better and I begin to see krypt as scum then I'll vote, but at that time there was no hesitation that I preferred my vote where it was on Jedo for trying to validate baseless wagoning
This is also meh.
Twistedspoon wrote:you don't really need to unvote do you :/

and I'm watching krypten, but not feeling strongly enough about his case to vote yet
So was this.

Twisted is coasting, coasting, coasting, and hasn’t given any alignment thoughts in a while, and the ones he did give were … vaguely defined.

Suspects time.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Quaroath »

#1 Jedo, for the obvious reasons.
#2 AV for going into fluff post mode, and tucking his vote away on krypt... again (oh lookit where my vote is, I'm not on a mislynch, can't blame me if we lynch town!)
#3 Twisted, see above. Anyone that can go 14 pages with a 2 page iso in the manner twisted did stands out as just trying to stay out of the line of fire.
VOTE: Jedo
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Quaroath, I want you to post your notes in their entirety, now. If you don't, I will vote you.

The reasoning is that scum might say "here's the part that's not fluff" as to make it seem like they've done more work in rereading the game than they have, and to make their catchup posts look more impressive.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
kryptinen
kryptinen
Goon
kryptinen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by kryptinen »

Quaroath, has Jedo been your top suspect this whole time, or was it Power at some point? You were voting Power for a while and said you were sure he's scum. What do you think about his claim? Legit or not?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Quaroath, I want you to post your notes in their entirety, now. If you don't, I will vote you.

The reasoning is that scum might say "here's the part that's not fluff" as to make it seem like they've done more work in rereading the game than they have, and to make their catchup posts look more impressive.
So vote me. Your right scum could do that. I'm not. There are massive sections of posts where I didn't find anything note worthy in the game and if I post every thing I thought of it all, it'd be ridiculously long. Frankly I don't think my catchup post is that impressive. I actually cut some stuff out that I thought wasn't pertinent to the game as it stands so it wasn't a really retarded wall of text. If I post everything I write I'll get called out for sheeping, if I post what I want to post I get called out for holding things back. Every note I didn't post was of the variety of, okay I see that, okay I see that. So and so said that already. I'm not making an endless stream of notes about that. Sorry. Deadlines in two days, lynch me or don't lynch me. I'm not transcribing my notes off paper to the game unless it's needed. and it isn't.

@krypt I've never felt Jedo isn't scum, power was playing so terrible that is was hardly unlikely he was scum. I never rely thought Power would get hammered, so I put him at L-1. He hadn't done anything that would have justified a hammer to the point I had voted him at. Was it a risk? Sure, but I didn't think it was very risky. Jedo on the other hand, is just... scum.

I think power could be fakeclaiming pretty easily, but A.) he's not going to get lynched today, and B.) a watcher fakeclaim is really hard to pull off. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. He's likely a watcher, but.. you never know.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

With deadline in two days , I could switch my vote to Jedo to avoid NL but I would rather lynch Quar
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Seacore »

Sorry guys, Easter has been slamming me. Looking at things, it appears that Quar and Jedo are the two options. I'll

Vote Jedo

because some of Quar's reactions to the accusations strike me as genuine.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Mod: I'm going to be V/LA from 4/25 to 4/26.
Sorry about that. Hopefully I'll be able to post tonight.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Llama wrote: That means by your own logic, that NS is bussing Krypt.
When I have a scumlist, I put it in order from most scummy to least scummy, not whoever is likely or unlikely to be scum with each other. Why the hell would I assume Krypt is scum before she flips and vote her "buddy"? You're currently voting for Jedo right now but think I'm scum. Does that mean you think me and Jedo are partners? What about us all together with AV?
Llama wrote:Why is it too early to put a top scum read at L-1?
L-1 usually means claim-time and I don't want to see too many people claiming before we get enough information that points to them being scum. Its also possible for scum or a VI to quicklynch which=bad.
Llama wrote:What is the 'right' time?
When there's been enough information to support a lynch of the person then I'd say its the right time.
Quar wrote:#24 – Doom hems and haws, mentions a vig we could easily not have vigging NS if he’s alive later on in the game. This post rubs me wrong.
I thought I said that for this situation, I was assuming we had a vig in that post or at least a bit later. Ah, that's right, the post after my next (42)
Quar wrote:#34 Doombuny – 4 votes on seacore

Bandwagoning during RVS is scummy now? What?
Quar wrote:#42 OHRLY? Stating the obvious is Doom.
Responding to questions is scummy now? What is this I don't even.
Quar wrote:#70 Doombunny - I don’t want to push the wagon, but if it sticks around, I just might hop on!
As stated above, I don't want to put anyone at L-1 early in the game.

I just skimmed through the rest since I didn't fel the need to respond to any more of it and because I'm Lazy/Somewhat in a time constraint due to Easter.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”