Magister Ludi (3)
- Amrun, Lady Lambdadelta, MagnaofIllusion
tclawren (1)
- Occult
Empking (1)
- Charlie

Not Voting (5)
- tclawren, PimHel, implosion, Metro, Fuzzy Beavers

With 20 players alive, 11 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
19:39
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

implosion is being replaced. Please hold. If you know anybody who might like to replace in, let me know!
*Cuddle*
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Charlie »

Eh, I can't endorse a wagon I don't really understand... but this whole game can't be fully understood until it's all over. Since its obvious that Dayplay > Night play, I propose we put pressure on this wagonee.

UNVOTE: Empking
VOTE: Nobody Special

Yay for undead votes.
NB: I still want an Empking lynch.
Kindness
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, so that's L-2 with the proven ability for ninja vote moves.

All further votes signal intent to lynch.

I'm completely fine with that :D
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:25 am

Post by jindori »

I think it's important i saw this before anyone gets lynched.(No its nothing to do with my role just a view on the situation.) I think grey is town but this is what i think is the problem. I think some people are just following grey blindly. Agreeing with gray seems like the towniest thing to do. Look at empking for example he is reliant on gray. Hell emp wanted to push ray in his own subtle way to vote for me so he could restart the wagon.

I also remember acrosnatch mentioning something about 6 scum.
Acronach wrote: also, smething i'd like to point out, there probably ARE third party roles to compensate for the small amount of maf roles (less than 6 unless he expects the vig to get a few bullseyes), so just saying, be ready for anything.
This means theres 5 or less scum left
my personal thoughts are these people are most likely to be scum.

ns (suspicious post restriction)
cworl (Hell reacks of scum read his post)
pine (actually iso pine and look at his cases against me when i admit to the role change. Notice how he throws facts that are mostly fluff and mis reps. Then actually look at the timing he claims a roleblock. To me it seems like a desperate attempt to get a quick lynch a wagon. Otherwise pine would of mentioned it earlier.)
pimhel (Hasn't said anything even with knowledge he may die tonight. depends if pimhel has a active ability, thought factional kills were active but guess not)

Special note on empking voted for acro in a rand but doesn't post much info. Actually the only thing making him not on top scum is the fact he randed acro before most the votes actually came. Still gets my most likely to be third party vote (other than tclawren). But still even if he is third party aslong as his win conditions doesn't conflict with town i am happy to let him live.

Also my view on charlie now is he is town. I am actually glad his thinking outside the box as well. Suspecting empking.

I also think tclawren ability is strange what happens if multiple people use their ability on him. Can he then vote for multiple people. Something just seems off.

Also this will be a good test if implosion was telling the truth.
implosion wrote:Also, my role apparently screws with voting, so (at least I've been told) that there's an L+1 lynch threshold in effect today, unless I'm on the wagon (basically).
So i suggest we force who ever fills implosions spot to vote no lynch or someone else and see if implosion was telling the truth. If the person is not lynched at 11 implosion tells the truth. But if the person who gets lynched today get lynched at 11 then it was a lie.

So yeh that what i wanted to say before the lynches go down.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Amrun, why do you believe that I make a better lynch over NS?

Also, I want nobody special to at least have a chance to post again before anyone hammers. Repeat,
no quick hammer.

jin, I am wondering who you think is following GreyIce blindly besides empking.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:57 am

Post by jindori »

I was. For example for a while.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Empking »

I'm following Grey? I'm on a minor wagon that Grey isn't on and yet somehow I'm following Gey?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:28 am

Post by jindori »

Empking wrote:

Grey
: Do you actually think this is coming from town? Jin does a little OMGUS-esque thing and the tries to rewrite history?
Here is you seek grey attention. I think i look at other players when i am stuck i look at grey and LLd and shark.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:29 am

Post by jindori »

EBWOSP i look at these three players cause their veiws are diffrent from each other and they seem townie (also look at shark cause his my qt friend.),
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

jindori wrote:
Empking wrote:

Grey
: Do you actually think this is coming from town? Jin does a little OMGUS-esque thing and the tries to rewrite history?
Here is you seek grey attention. I think i look at other players when i am stuck
i look at grey and LLd and shark.

Bolded if flattering, but you shouldn't be doing that.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 am

Post by jindori »

yeh i get stuck then i compare you Analysis on players and then iso them to judge if they are scum or not. Like i disagree with what you guys on your view on magi his a null in my book and i think pines scum. That way i get a whole bunch of different view points i normally wouldn't get. I try not to get influenced through.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Empking »

jindori wrote:
Empking wrote:

Grey
Here is you seek grey attention.
I think some people are just following grey blindly.
So again: When did I follow Grey?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Pine »

Just got home from visiting friends and relatives over Easter weekend. Will catch up fully this evening.

How in Buddha's name do you people see jindori as Town? My vote stays on him, and I will not be bullied or manipulated onto someone else.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:09 am

Post by jindori »

Empking wrote:
jindori wrote:
Empking wrote:

Grey
I said you were reliant on him. That post seeking his approval.

Also i still can't believe you guys can't see pines scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:
jindori wrote:
Empking wrote:

Grey
Just added the bold.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:33 am

Post by jindori »

Empking wrote:
Empking wrote:
jindori wrote:
Empking wrote:

Grey
Just added the bold.
Well following blindly might of been a bad way of putting it. But you got to admit you been seeking his approval.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Magua »

jindori wrote:This means theres 5 or less scum left
Multiple scumteams. Almost a certainty.
jindori wrote: So i suggest we force who ever fills implosions spot to vote no lynch or someone else and see if implosion was telling the truth. If the person is not lynched at 11 implosion tells the truth. But if the person who gets lynched today get lynched at 11 then it was a lie.
I approve of this plan.
Pine wrote: How in Buddha's name do you people see jindori as Town? My vote stays on him, and I will not be bullied or manipulated onto someone else.
Because he acts like town.
Odd phrasing, on your part. Who do you think is bullying or manipulating you?

Also: What do you think of Nobody Special, Pine? Town, scum, indifferent?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Empking »

jindori wrote:
Well following blindly might of been a bad way of putting it. But you got to admit you been seeking his approval.
I don't think I have.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:58 am

Post by jindori »

Magua wrote:
jindori wrote:This means theres 5 or less scum left
Multiple scumteams. Almost a certainty.
jindori wrote: So i suggest we force who ever fills implosions spot to vote no lynch or someone else and see if implosion was telling the truth. If the person is not lynched at 11 implosion tells the truth. But if the person who gets lynched today get lynched at 11 then it was a lie.
I approve of this plan.
So project deny implosion a vote is a ago ago.
people on this plan
jindori
magua

@empking sorry i didn't mean it as insult. Just i have noticed it.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Actually,

Unvote

More later. Maybe tomorrow.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Pine »

Magua wrote:
Pine wrote: How in Buddha's name do you people see jindori as Town? My vote stays on him, and I will not be bullied or manipulated onto someone else.
Because he acts like town.
Odd phrasing, on your part. Who do you think is bullying or manipulating you?

Also: What do you think of Nobody Special, Pine? Town, scum, indifferent?
Town does not lie to Town without a good reason. And jindori has not presented reasonable explanations for most of the lies he's been caught in.

I recall there being several posts made back when the Nobody Special wagon was getting started that anyone keeping their vote on jindori was likely scum. They're buried and I don't really feel like digging through the spam to find them, though I will if you insist.

I've been away this weekend, and only just barely following along. Until you actually asked that question, I was thinking with the herd, that NS was probably a good lynch, because that post restriction looked odd and forced. However, getting asked directly led me to ISO him, and I find it strains credulity to think that he would let the massively mounting wagon on him go
completely unanswered
if the restriction were faked.

Whether he is scum or not...I have no idea. There's not enough to get a read in either direction. I do know that a wagon this size doesn't build up this fast and this hard based on a single post whose biggest flaw is odd wording. Not unless there's scum driving the wagon.

I'm going to go through the push against NS later this evening and narrow that scum down for you.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Magua »

Pine wrote: Town does not lie to Town without a good reason. And jindori has not presented reasonable explanations for most of the lies he's been caught in.
Give me a jindori-scum reason for lying. Tell me why jindori-scum-who-claimed-PGO-D1 has any incentive to drop this claim. From everything I can see, jindori's play has been bad, but not scum-motivated.
Pine wrote: I recall there being several posts made back when the Nobody Special wagon was getting started that anyone keeping their vote on jindori was likely scum. They're buried and I don't really feel like digging through the spam to find them, though I will if you insist.
Why, yes, I would appreciate that.
Pine wrote: Whether he is scum or not...I have no idea. There's not enough to get a read in either direction. I do know that a wagon this size doesn't build up this fast and this hard based on a single post whose biggest flaw is odd wording. Not unless there's scum driving the wagon.
Do you think that NS violated his post restriction by not posting in color? If so, what do you imagine the penalty for that violation to be?

For NS' post restriction to be legit, all of the following have to be true:
1) There is a post restriction, either given to NS by the mod, or given to him by a player. Fine. I can believe that.
2) The post restriction limits the total words and posts (this is what NS says). Fine. I can believe that too.
3) The post restriction requires him to add in extraneous fluff ("I like pistachio ice cream"), which may or may not count against his total words. Still good.

All of the above I'm fine with, and could believe. But let's move on:
4) Either the post restriction limits his # of posts to less than keeps him from being prodded, or he's choosing not to post. Let's look at the timeline so far:
- Day 2 begins 2011-04-18 4:50pm CST.
- NobodySpecial posts 2011-04-21 6:14pm CST; more than 72 hours later, after he's passed prodding range.
- It is now 2011-04-24 5:43pm CST, which puts him at half an hour until prodding range. He's posted in plenty of other places in the site, but not here.
So either his post restriction is "You can't post until I can prod you," which is dumb on the face of it and I don't believe it, or he's choosing not to post.
5) His post contains "so many posts" and "so many total words", but doesn't actually contain any useful information. It's not "one post 200 words 72 hours" or "6 posts 300 words each day", both of which would've been *more useful* and *less words*. He even includes extraneous bits like ", so" at the end. Hell, if it's based on a formula, I bet you could even state that, with some simplicity, in seven words or less, or at least give some information about it.
6) According to his behavior, his post must be in a certain color. It wasn't. If I had a post restriction, which had limitations on it, I would double, triple, quadruple check I hit all those limitations before I posted it.

So it's the quadruple play of not attempting to convey information, not being scrupulous about the requirements of his restriction, and posting so little that it doesn't make sense, post restriction or no, that I find to be scummy.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

Magistar: NS meta, simply. NS lynch is okay but a Magistar lynch is better.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

You need to unpack your thoughts a little more than that.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Magua »

Magister Ludi wrote:You need to unpack your thoughts a little more than that.
Why don't you explain why *you* unvoted Nobody Special?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”