Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Pine »

Nobody Special, nothing happened to you when you broke post restriction. Explain this.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

NS, you will earn best SK if you make Magna of Illusion go *pop* :D

Come on, he believed the Bulletproof Vig claim :D
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

We can definitely consider lynching Magna when he's dead, yes.

Or NS could kill him?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

Vote Count 2.29

Nobody Special (6)
- jindori, Magua, Zyrconium, Charlie, MagnaofIllusion, Raivann
jindori (4)
- Empking, Pine, Nobody Special, C-Worl
Magister Ludi (2)
- Amrun, GreyICE
tclawren (1)
- Occult
SharkFinn (1)
- Lady Lambdadelta

Not Voting (7)
- tclawren, PimHel, Stephoscope, Metro, Fuzzy Beavers, Magister Ludi, SharkFinn

With 20 players alive, 11 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
22:14
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

PimHel is being replaced... eventually.
*Cuddle*
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

GreyICE wrote:Dude. Gimme a break.

SERIAL KILLER GODDAMN IT.

You have to be scum, only scum would assume that BULLETPROOF VIG is a serious claim.
ITT GreyIce proved he DOESN'T UNDERSTAND FUCKING SARCASM.

My god ... if I believed his claim you would think I would have unvoted wouldn't you?

Oh that's right ... you don't think.

You want to leash a Serial Killer in a B-Mod game? Be my guest. I await the lulz that are to come.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Raivann »

Well played ICE.

Unvote. Vote: Magister Ludi
gogogo!

NS kill Metro, Emp
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Dude. Gimme a break.

SERIAL KILLER GODDAMN IT.

You have to be scum, only scum would assume that BULLETPROOF VIG is a serious claim.
ITT GreyIce proved he DOESN'T UNDERSTAND FUCKING SARCASM.

My god ... if I believed his claim you would think I would have unvoted wouldn't you?

Oh that's right ... you don't think.

You want to leash a Serial Killer in a B-Mod game? Be my guest. I await the lulz that are to come.
Meh, up to the rest of the town.

I like the option just because I love the idea of more town controlled(ish) kills. But if the rest of the town wants to it's easy enough.

Just... make the case :D
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Raivann »

GreyICE- Why MoI over Metro? Is there some carry over from another game or somethun?

MoI- Are you ever town?
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Here's a better idea. We can maximize SK potential.

I can redirect NS'a target to ANYONE(thus skipping the whole voting requirement), so long as someone from the town tells me who they are targetting at night.

So if we want Metro dead, just have someone like GI target Metro, I'll swap GI and NS, and NS can target whom he pleases. This way, NS gets sent to Metro and it let's us kill who we want.

This works for any target, and essentially bypasses all limitations on NS's kill, and prevents him from straying off course.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

jindori wrote:Yo stepho read up but don't vote lol. Were testing your ability out.
Because of this post, I read my predecessor in iso before starting to read the whole thread (I'm nowhere near done that yet).

What I can say for now is that my predecessor's claims were accurate, and it looks like that's already been demonstrated.

Back to the read.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by jindori »

yo grey your an inspector of some sorts right cosmic inspector. If lady switches your powers up Ns that means you can kill someone and inspect someone pretty cool idea. But the thing I'm worried about is if pine becomes a dumb ass and role blocks you, lady or Ns since pine claimed role blocker. If he role blocks one of you.

Anyway I'm going to Unvote vote
magister ludi

Because lets face it he is one of the scummiest members. I mean with excuses like why are you not voting him if his lying and he must be scum because he called pine a lair.

Also why aren't people people noticing cworl he is acting really scummy i say we get a kill on him tonight with sk.
Let's look at the facts telling people not to question the biggest wagon and just vote it.
Raivann wrote:
unvote
my spidey sense is tingling
C-Worl wrote:^ Sheep don't have spider senses
Raivann wrote:Good one cworl. Very witty.

Im worried about everyone just flipping red again.
And there is alot of scummy people on wagon.

vote: Jindori
Sorry it wasn't my spidey sense, just gas.
Also i don't get this.
C-Worl wrote:
jindori wrote:
jindori wrote:. Cause my ability spread the disease may set off a chain reaction killing a couple of players.
This is what i said my ability is not that I was PGO you guys assumed that. Basicly i am the only one who can test out if cworl is lying or not.
So this is the gist of my role.
My charater carries a disease.
People with out ablities are immune to this disease. I can vist people during the night. At the night phase i will vist cworl. If he dies he is lying, if he lives his telling the truth. Also anyone visting me or cworl at this time may contract the disease at the mod discretion.
jindori wrote:
i said i used depression to kill.
So basicly like a town poisner plus there is actually some poisonious turtles. Take the Wild box turtles for example. But now i am happy so no kill ablitity. I wonder if i die do i stay in a qt with shark??? Also i didn't have the qt day 1 but day 2 i had it. If i had it day 1 don't you think me and shark wouldn't of cordinated our votes.
Bolded for emphasis. Lie scum is lieing.
I had already admitted about my day role 1 claim being fake ages before this post. How is my day one role claim have anything to do with my real role. This an example of cworl throwing fluff.

Then this is the most obvious scum sign
C-Worl wrote:
Raivann wrote:NS posts the scummiest post ever and you vote me for wagon hoping./mmmkay
You didn't say a word when you wagon hopped. You also don't say why it's "the scummiest post ever" I've seen people get post restrictions all the time, it's not unlikely considering the mod, and he's only allowed a certain number of words per day, meaning he may not be able to post again today. So tell me why you think it's scummy instead of just hopping onto a wagon silently.
Then what does cworl do.
C-Worl wrote:
Raivann wrote:Grey already explained better than I could. If it was real he wouldn't have waited until he was prodded and he would have actually said something and his vote on Jin reeks.

How about a Sig bet on NS flip?

When he flips scum you change your signature to:
Raivann is a brilliant master scumhunter.

Until end of game.
Deal, if he flips town you have to change your signature to "C-Worl is a sexy beast."

Unvote; Vote: Nobody Special
And his response to being questioned
C-Worl wrote:I don't think he's scum but since he's not productive I don't see a problem in lynching him just to win a bet.

CWORL SCREAMS SCUM so
SK CWORL
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:Let's look at the facts telling people not to question the biggest wagon and just vote it.
This is a misrep of the convo that you quoted. Me getting onto Raivann had nothing to do with him not voting you and everything to do with me pointing out his sheeping AGAIN. Him unvoting because of spidey senses seemed dumb considering he didn't even follow his own logic to the vote to begin with. Note that when he did vote for you again he didn't even add reasons why, instead he added reasons why he shouldn't, IE: Distancing 101.
jindori wrote: I had already admitted about my day role 1 claim being fake ages before this post. How is my day one role claim have anything to do with my real role. This an example of cworl throwing fluff.
Misrep. I was pointing out your lies. As much as you admit that you're a liar it still doesn't clear you for lieing. As your sig says, "It's a sin to tell a lie." BTW, you are the last person to lecture anyone on fluff. All you are is fluff.

The only reason why I backed off of you and Shark was because you two were so strongly defending each other. Yet over the last few pages when no one cared about you two you both revealed suspicion of each others alignment. Meaning you've already opened the door that even if one is town the other may be scum. This is even more likely considering we have a B-Mod.

BTW, why are you voting Magister again instead of me? Your two reasons come from apparently two statement that he made (I can't understand most of it) yet you call him one of the scummiest players for it. While you have a big fucking wall for me but I don't get a vote. You're basically sheeping.

Side Note: If NS is SK then I technically don't lose the bet with Raivann since it was dependent on him flipping as either mafia or town. Third party flips were not stated in the rules. :)
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Here's a better idea. We can maximize SK potential.

I can redirect NS'a target to ANYONE(thus skipping the whole voting requirement), so long as someone from the town tells me who they are targetting at night.

So if we want Metro dead, just have someone like GI target Metro, I'll swap GI and NS, and NS can target whom he pleases. This way, NS gets sent to Metro and it let's us kill who we want.

This works for any target, and essentially bypasses all limitations on NS's kill, and prevents him from straying off course.
If you want you can tell me to target someone and I will.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by jindori »

C-Worl wrote:
jindori wrote:Let's look at the facts telling people not to question the biggest wagon and just vote it.
This is a misrep of the convo that you quoted. Me getting onto Raivann had nothing to do with him not voting you and everything to do with me pointing out his sheeping AGAIN. Him unvoting because of spidey senses seemed dumb considering he didn't even follow his own logic to the vote to begin with. Note that when he did vote for you again he didn't even add reasons why, instead he added reasons why he shouldn't, IE: Distancing 101.
jindori wrote: I had already admitted about my day role 1 claim being fake ages before this post. How is my day one role claim have anything to do with my real role. This an example of cworl throwing fluff.
Misrep. I was pointing out your lies. As much as you admit that you're a liar it still doesn't clear you for lieing. As your sig says, "It's a sin to tell a lie." BTW, you are the last person to lecture anyone on fluff. All you are is fluff.

The only reason why I backed off of you and Shark was because you two were so strongly defending each other. Yet over the last few pages when no one cared about you two you both revealed suspicion of each others alignment. Meaning you've already opened the door that even if one is town the other may be scum. This is even more likely considering we have a B-Mod.

BTW, why are you voting Magister again instead of me? Your two reasons come from apparently two statement that he made (I can't understand most of it) yet you call him one of the scummiest players for it. While you have a big fucking wall for me but I don't get a vote. You're basically sheeping.

Side Note: If NS is SK then I technically don't lose the bet with Raivann since it was dependent on him flipping as either mafia or town. Third party flips were not stated in the rules. :)
How is he sheeping. He just unvoted. At the time no one was unvoting so how could it be considerd sheeping. Since he was the first to actually question it after the pine role block. No i don't see how this is a misrep. Still through raivann didn't really come up with a good answer. But if you look at raivann's plays most this game he never comes up with an answer. Also that doesn't deny the point you did apply pressure to re-vote a vote.

It is not a misrep my friend Because
a. I already uncovered that i lied about my day one post, also told you about my real role and role change before i made that post. So that old post has no relevance in the case you making making it a misrep
b. No your point was that the bolded bits contradicted each other making me scum, that defense that i misreped you used is a misrep it self.

Also i am voting you in a way. I am voting you get killed tonight by sk since you actually brought up the system yourself. Plus the reason i have a big wall for you is no one has mentioned any of this stuff the case on magi is quite obvious and most of it has been well explained. I feel like he is one of the more scummier players. But i feel like you yourself have been getting away content less, fluffy post. Compare my actual post to yours you will see i have done more scum hunting than you even with having to defend myself for a majority of it.
Also since it appears we were voting for who gets sk'd your statement is nulled about why not vote me. Since i am voting you.

Everyone of Cworls defenses to this post are saying that my whole post was a misrep. Yet not only can i prove that they weren't misreps your actually using misreps to defend yourself. Also you have not contributed in anyway length or form in a scum. You have misrepped heaps of information. Your a bloody hypocrite for saying lieing about my role makes me scum when you too have lied about your role as well not telling that you had another ability. HYPOCRITE.

Also you never brought up a defense on why would you lynch someone you think is town.

I have answered all your questions. Yet you never answered all mine.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by jindori »

Ebwosp Also two reasons are two more than you actually posted. Meaning you sheeped as well. Another hypocritical statement.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:45 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:How is he sheeping. He just unvoted. At the time no one was unvoting so how could it be considerd sheeping. Since he was the first to actually question it after the pine role block. No i don't see how this is a misrep. Still through raivann didn't really come up with a good answer. But if you look at raivann's plays most this game he never comes up with an answer. Also that doesn't deny the point you did apply pressure to re-vote a vote.
First offhesheepedthe initial vote to begin with. Second, where did I tell him to revote?
jindori wrote:

Also you never brought up a defense on why would you lynch someone you think is town.
I answered tht a long time ago.

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:54 am

Post by jindori »

C-Worl wrote:
jindori wrote:How is he sheeping. He just unvoted. At the time no one was unvoting so how could it be considerd sheeping. Since he was the first to actually question it after the pine role block. No i don't see how this is a misrep. Still through raivann didn't really come up with a good answer. But if you look at raivann's plays most this game he never comes up with an answer. Also that doesn't deny the point you did apply pressure to re-vote a vote.
First offhesheepedthe initial vote to begin with. Second, where did I tell him to revote?
jindori wrote:

I answered tht a long time ago.
So what your saying is he was doing preemptive sheeping. does that even exist. Also you can pressure people with out being direct or even saying that. All you have to do is imply something. You implied he was wrong because he felt something wrong with the wagon. Even with jokes you can do these through sub conscious levels. It's the same way tv ads work.

I am sorry you did provide a reason. Well i didn't find your reason adequate. You don't vote someone to win a bet. Yes you said he wasn't contributing but you also said he was town. Even non contributing town are vital. Sure he turned out to be sk but the fact is you thought he was town yet were still willing to lynch. This is always a big no in my book. There really is no excuse.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 am

Post by C-Worl »

Raivann wrote:
unvote. Vote : Jindori
If that's not an example of sheeping then I don't know what is. Also, my post had nothing to do with me wanting to vote you back. I already explained that. So once again, you're misrepping my posts.

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 am

Post by jindori »

But you pushed him back into sheeping, that's the point. The thing was he unvoted and was starting to think for himself and you pushed him back into sheeping.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

Shit.

Given LLD, odds of there being a scum redirector?

Greater than 50%.

Redirector
Bus Driver
anything like that

Make NS a liability.

Shit.

Vote: Nobody Special

Dammit.

Sorry friend, I wanna keep you around, but you're just too dangerous. :cry:

MoI convinces me without even trying.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

Which sucks, as it means this day was failtastic in terms of reads.

Town wants to lynch SK
Scum want to lynch SK
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Pine »

GreyICE wrote:Shit.

Given LLD, odds of there being a scum redirector?

Greater than 50%.

Redirector
Bus Driver
anything like that

Make NS a liability.

Shit.

Vote: Nobody Special

Dammit.

Sorry friend, I wanna keep you around, but you're just too dangerous. :cry:

MoI convinces me without even trying.
This is an outstanding point.

UNVOTE: jindori
VOTE: Nobody Special
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:47 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: Nobody Special

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Amrun »

I'm so sick of this day. We better fucking lynch Magistar tomorrow.

VOTE: Nobody Special
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:27 am

Post by DTMaster »

I'm still V/LA (I've talked to Nikanor about this). Also I've been slightly keeping up while studying for finals. I'll be able to post a comprehensive post by then. Everyone
stop chasing phantom power roles that we haven't confirmed yet
. We have a way to circumvent the redirection through LLD. Busing is intrinsic to the game if it exists. NS is not a liablity now, and its
more adventageous to have two town directed kills
going into the night.

Stop STOP STOP NOW.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”