Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Fate »

You're scum with your fucking self, you keep trying to attack a perceived WEAKEST part of my case and blowing it up as if its the main event. You're refusal to comment on VV? Makes YOU scummy. I now realize that VV is town and you're butthurt scum, so how about you respond to my ACTUAL case which includes you not giving a fuck "oh i just wans in the game sowwy" to stretching a case thinner than salami on me for "changing my PR" under no pressure, to jumping votes at the drop of the hat because you feel awkward with it on town all the time.

SO DIE IN A FIRE

YOUR MILLERBUDDY IS NEXT

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

@Parama: Oh? Why is vollkan scum? Why is GW kind of scum? What makes CupcakePanda and tclawren null?

I'm not going to question your townish to town reads right now.

@GI cut: Perhaps, but think of it this way. Do you HONESTLY think Fate is getting lynched today? With people like smarg, Steph, tclawren, Kise, chess, and Parama around? Don't be naive. If you want to get a lynch that will go through, work with me here. I still don't see Fate as scum, but you and I have an overlap on tclawren. VOTE HIM!

@Fatecut: Oh? Let's see, what happened the last time I questioned your amazingness? OH RIGHT! I FLIPPED TOWN
AND
WAS KILLED BEFORE YOU, BY SCUM.

Look Fate, you're competent, BUT YOU ARE

And you. Are not. Getting a GI lynch today!

~UK
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Parama »

@LL Duck

I'll answer once this post is done.
You may as well ignore my reads posts because frankly I just moved a few people into my reads. I hardly edited my list on page 3 at all.
I'm rereading now though.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't know what you are talking about. If you want to claim masons with your scumbuddy nows about time.

Last time you questioned my amazingness? I FLIPPED FUCKING TOWN TOO, AND YOU WERE THEONE CALLING ME SCUM.

So let me get this straight, you're better than me and you're referencing an ongoing game in which:
I called you as town immediately. When you continually called me scum for shitreasons I was forced into having a scumread on you just because your stupidity was better off dead.

I'm not even gonna address the "killed before you by scum" part because thats fucking stupid and breaking site rules.

So don't even give me this shit, "you so dumb fate you always wrong."

No, I'm not, I was wrong in a 50/50 situation about you ONCE. I was right about you NEXT but all you did was shout YOURE SCUMTHIRDPARTYTROLOLTOLROLROLROL all fucking day so I dropped my read.

And now here? I'm calling you scum because you're a fucking miller claimed and you die before LyLo, you're insulting my competence, and you're refusing to lynch GI.

How about in all red you claim to be 100% town and that the win condition in the OP is your own?

How about that anime redfucking loophole?

Now go ahead.

Claim masons with Grey, because if not he's getting lynched.

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

You're right. We both were tunneling on each other. YOU SEE A PATTERN!? I was wrong too. But I didn't say I was better than you. I said LLD and I together were better than you. Most of the reads I'm expressing are from her, with me seeing where she's coming from. I'm merely enforcing it, because both you and I know LLD doesn't PUSH things. I do.

So, that's the game we're playing, and you WILL back the fuck off Fate, or you WILL lose.

As for your request, you know as well as I do what my response is.

Witches don't take requests!

~UK
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by GreyICE »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:@GI cut: Perhaps, but think of it this way. Do you HONESTLY think Fate is getting lynched today? With people like smarg, Steph, tclawren, Kise, chess, and Parama around? Don't be naive. If you want to get a lynch that will go through, work with me here. I still don't see Fate as scum, but you and I have an overlap on tclawren. VOTE HIM!

No dammit. I need the head of the snake gone. What's gonna happen? You die tonight, then he goes back on me with one less person who can read me or him, one less person who thinks for themself.

And then he gets the mislynch on me he's wanted since I teased him in [redacted]. No. Fucking. Way. It's the same thing I did here. Tclaw is a very competent soldier... but he's a soldier. Kise is not a strong scumread. Parama's reads are garbage, but this town is low on utterly useless individuals who aren't Stephanoscope. They'll hold his feet to the fire eventually.

I want the head gone. He's just trying to lynch by shouting loudly, and it ain't gonna work.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Hmm, though, I suppose I should ask. Since when is insulting your competence a scumtell? Don't I always do it? Because YOU AREN'T AS GOOD AS YOU THINK YOU ARE, AS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN?

Secondly, since when is refusal to lynch GI a scum tell? Where has Katsuki said Grey is scum? You can't call associative bullshit tells without the first fucking flip.

Thirdly, since when is claiming miller a scumtell? Sure, maybe we shouldn't live to lylo, though you're a fucking idiot if you're going to lynch based off *that* and not actual scumminess. But last I checked, it's a null tell.

So, what's this case you have on us?
BULLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

@GI cut: But Fate isn't scum. He's just being DUMB. And tunnely. His cases are crap and we know they're crap. He needs to be beaten down, and damned if I won't be the one to do it and pull his head out of his fucking ass.

We don't want to lose town Fate. We just want him to stop being so fucking MYOPIC.

~UK
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Parama »

GhostWriter wrote:Forgot I'm in here as well. Doubt he's going down. But you can surely try, if you'd like to waste your D1.
/confirm

"waste your D1"
wow that sounds like inside information
GhostWriter wrote:I LOVE cupcakes!!! With cute designs and chocolate flavored sprinkles and flicks of rainbow sugar in the bread!

and no RVS vote why?
vollkan wrote:
Parama wrote:
vote: chesskid3

ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENS AND THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. I'VE ALREADY USED AN ABILITY ON HIM, AND GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF HE'S LYNCHED TODAY. BUT ONLY TODAY.

Unvote, Vote: chesskid3

But if this is you lying to push a policy lynch, I will be pissed.

again:
"I'm not even going to act like I think for myself here, instead sheeping then chaining lynches when nothing good happens like I expect."
I don't see how people miss this.
Stephoscope wrote:VOTE: tclawren

What are you doing?
UshiromiyaAnge wrote:When investigated, we are found to be a muffin.
Thus, it can be said that
Mafia are muffins.

This basically makes LL Duck conftown.
UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Oh, and
Vote: Katsuki

For giving us a miller role. :mad:

So what are you doing?
smargaret wrote:I love (baking) cupcakes.
I'm behind a chesskid policy lynch.
vote: chesskid

ignore the elephant in the room
tclawren wrote:@Fate: Did Kat tell you to post the colors of the rainbow in the wrong order?

How long until your posts become relevant?
chesskid3 wrote:Sorry you're so obvious Fate has decided to bus the crap out of you guys.

chesskid's scumhunting strategy:
1. Take Fate's reads
2. Call them scum
3. Call Fate bussing scum
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. Nope, no profit here.
chesskid3 wrote:If you're PLing me, you're PLing me without a claim, fuck off.

Hi Mr. I can't think up a fakeclaim.
Kise wrote:It's not policy lynching. Parama has role-related info against you.

No I didn't. Why did you think I did?
chesskid3 wrote:Uh no it's pretty obvious he's just pushing a PL
Hammer me, speedlynch his ass tomorrow, fine.

chesskid, we discussed this in advance. You need to learn to distance better next time - you made us obvious buddies. Why?

Oh wait. I'm not scum.
NICE WIFOM MIND GAME THERE.
chesskid3 wrote:No, I want him lynched despite the fact that he's town, since he needs to learn softclaiming fake guilties is not how you push a PL.

ASSUME AND YOU MAKE A [REDACTED] OUT OF U AND ME.
GhostWriter wrote:I went to sleep. I got up. I got my hair done. I came online, the day was over. The fuck?

And your thoughts?
HUH?
HUUUUUUUH?
Kise wrote:GW if you read enough to know that, can we get some input before night? Unless you are confidently certain you won't be killed... Huhuhuhuhu.

Oh good, Kise's got a brain. And a town mindset.
GhostWriter wrote:Input on what? Obviously, everyone who voted didn't do it because of a promise of something happening. We all knew it was BS to help reach the admittedly inevitable Chess D1 lynch. The lynch would have happened from policy, from Chess doing something that enough people found as scummy, or some other crazy way. This falls in that last category. No one has really done anything yet. They didn't have the chance to.

wifom vague fencesit filler
the list
goes on
and
ON
Kise wrote:Chess & GW are town. I have done my part.

uh no.
Kise wrote:Quieter than a cricket's asshole in here. Let's try a new gambit.
Vote: GreyICE

Who wants to lynch him before he posts for fun, huh!?

uh no.
chesskid3 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: GreyIce

wheeeeeeeeeeee

wait why didn't we lynch him?
tclawren wrote:Wow. That was a terrible gambit. If
I
thought was a gambit, then I
know
CK thought was a gambit. This doesn't prove anything.

I agree.
Now can you post content?
GreyICE wrote:Oh nevermind. This is why you finish your readthroughs first.

Hey Grey. I know you're in the middle of being emotionally unstable and all, but you're town, and your reads are absolute garbage. Can you help me lynch the real scum?
GreyICE wrote:Seriously guys.
This is a bunch of town poking each other.
Except maybe Parama.

And the reason for the last line being?
CupcakePanda wrote:Actually... does the vote on me even count since technically, "Toogeloo" isn't in the game >_>?

I don't exactly know what to make of this. It could either be extremely scummy or extremely townie.
Stephoscope wrote:
Kise wrote:Steph and GI can get it.

Get what?

A clue? Have you posted ANYTHING game-relevant yet?

more when I stop sleeping.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:You're scum with your fucking self, you keep trying to attack a perceived WEAKEST part of my case and blowing it up as if its the main event. You're refusal to comment on VV? Makes YOU scummy. I now realize that VV is town and you're butthurt scum, so how about you respond to my ACTUAL case which includes you not giving a fuck "oh i just wans in the game sowwy" to stretching a case thinner than salami on me for "changing my PR" under no pressure, to jumping votes at the drop of the hat because you feel awkward with it on town all the time.

SO DIE IN A FIRE

YOUR MILLERBUDDY IS NEXT

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Your actual case? It's bullshit, Fate.

I refuse to comment on VV

Except I did. I said I didn't think his argument was very good, but that didn't make him scum. But he's voting for you right now, and you need him to vote for me instead, so he's back to being town for you. Because I'm scum. Then when I flip town you can change your read on him again. LOLNO Fate.

I didn't give a fuck about the early game

Because I didn't. Nothing much happened besides a bunch of showboating and ninnies. All it did was give me a townish read on Chesskid, a gnawing bad feeling about Parama, and the realization that Toog and Kise were gonna be rather useless this game.

I attacked you for altering your post restriction

You're damn fucking right. Your claim wasn't getting you what you wanted. You weren't "confirmed town." And people weren't listening to you. So you 'changed the terms' and are playing your usual scumgame. Scream and tunnel, because that's town.

The only person I am voting today is scumfate. Whether his magical claimed superpowers are dayvig or superco or flying magical bison, I am lynching his sorry scum ass.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Anyway, it's 1 AM and I need sleep. I expect it to be clear who's points are more worthy when I wake up tomorrow morning.

@GI: Aren't you voting Parama at the moment? And is it really pro town to just assume Fate is scum and ignore everyone else?

~UK
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by GreyICE »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:@GI cut: But Fate isn't scum. He's just being DUMB. And tunnely. His cases are crap and we know they're crap. He needs to be beaten down, and damned if I won't be the one to do it and pull his head out of his fucking ass.

We don't want to lose town Fate. We just want him to stop being so fucking MYOPIC.

~UK

No

Oh no

Oh this isn't town Fate at all. Mis myopia has a PURPOSE when he's town. He's occasionally moronic, but outside of lolercopter follow-the-cop, he makes fucking sense and does fucking scumhunting.

I knew who you were by page 6. He realized it when you claimed. Does he have less experience than me, or is he worse at reading people? I doubt it. I might be as good as him, if I flatter myself.

Now here's the six million dollar question: do you think that he's trying to figure out people's alignments? He didn't even read you well enough to figure out who you were (and trust me, it was fairly obvious :P ). He's skimming the thread while plotting and looking for ammo. He's not reading to figure out alignments.

Pedit: Yes. Scumfate has killed more towns than Scum-Parama or Scum-tclaw combined.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Fate »

If I WANTED to be confirmed town, I'd full claim, but that gives scum too much to work with. I'm just putting it out there so all the COMPETENT townies that know I'll be lynched at LyLo if I'm not confirmed like I say I am will listen to me and realize I'm town.

"WRONG TIMEAND AGAIN" where's this again? Where's the evidence for this, and what does it fucking matter?

Should I point to all the times YOU've been wrong about things and say I'm better than you? I don't. I never call myself "THE BEST PLAYER EVER" or any of that shit. Do I really think you're scum? No. Does it matter? No. If you are going to AGAIN not work with me and be a fucking double liability, because you ARE with that miller claim like it or not, and also a liability because you think its ok to sit there and undercut other people's playing ability, ITS FUCKING NOT.

Talking about is it pro-town to vote Fate and ignore everyone else, is it pro town to sit there and call me a shit player with bad reads who was WRONG a lot? Yeah I've been wrong a lot, SO HAS EVERYONE HERE. You bringing it up pisses me the fuck off, like it supposed to MEAN something.

Do you not understand how fucking stupid you're being?

Everytime I push a case or take a stance, you're in my face "NOPELOL YOURE WRONG FATEYOURE ALWAYS WRONG LIKE ALL THE OTHER ITMES."

And then we have to devolve into this stupid fucking side chat that wasted time and makes people hate playing the game.

So once again,
YOU"VE STARTED THIS SHIT
and I'm tired of you thinking I'm the one who's "inferior" to you because of ??? I don't even fucking know anymore. You were wrong about me being scum so I THOUGHT that would make you shut the fuck up and not bring up the past and shove it in my face anymore, because
when have I ever done that to you?

Now, you either apologize for starting this shit AGAIN, or I'm replacing out. I don't have the time or energy to deal with this bullshit every fucking game we're in.

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Grey's latest case on me has to devolved into, "he didn't try to figure out who LLD was hydra'd with, aka he's scum."

What the fuck???

I didn't care who it was, so I didn't sit there and think about it, because I AM looking for scum.

So take that horseshit scumtell back to your fuckin QT. Oh by the way its already readily apparent you don't have daytalk.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Fate »

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Fucking bullshit.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

JESUS CHRIST I STARTED THIS SHIT?

WHO STARTED VOTING FOR ME BACK ON PAGE FUCKING FIVE WITH REASONING THAT BOIL DOWN TO 'HEY COOL LYNCH?' WHO IS NOW SOFTCLAIMING MYSTERIOUS POWERS YET AGAIN? WHOSE VOTING FOR SOMEONE THEY CLAIM NOT TO EVEN THINK WILL FLIP SCUM?

You now think VasudeVa is town. Because I'm not scum with him. And I'm not scum. And I'm not being productive.

Well fuck I was pushing other players until some scummy jackanapes decided to see if he could start a lynch wagon on me by yelling a lot.

I called you a good player with good reads who is NOT PLAYING WELL OR MAKING GOOD READS HERE. Meta is meta, but when a very competent player is playing like a complete incompetent, and not even admitting it, but instead screaming and jumping up and down to lynch someone you know is town (and I know I'm town), you assume scum motivation, not that they are Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Fuck that follow the cop abomination, the screaming matches we've had are all when YOU WERE SCUM AND TRYING TO MISLYNCH ME. Every. Single. One.

Parama is studiously ignoring you as hard as humanly possible. Tclaw is asking you very minimal questions because he KNOWS I look for scum who aren't talking to each other in thread. And you know what's even more fun? I can summarize the number of people trying to buddy you in the thread as follows: Zero. None. Not a single player is buddying you. NO ONE IS BUDDYING YOU.

Do you think that I think that we have a scumteam where not a one of them has decided to buddy the great Fate?

This town works if you're scum in it. It's reasonably confusing if you're not.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Fate »

UK/LLD started this flame war between me and her again, and you know what? I changed my mind about her being town. She's not.

SHE's the one buddying me, and it hasn't escaped my notice. Why else would she call me town, but then proceed to insult me and undermine my reads?
TO GET ME OFF HER BUDDY GREY.
Obv motivation is obvious.

Miller claim? Don't make me laugh, scum. I don't give a shit if its in red. What is panda your third buddy?

And then this:
Hmm, though, I suppose I should ask. Since when is insulting your competence a scumtell? Don't I always do it? Because YOU AREN'T AS GOOD AS YOU THINK YOU ARE, AS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN?

Secondly, since when is refusal to lynch GI a scum tell? Where has Katsuki said Grey is scum? You can't call associative bullshit tells without the first fucking flip.

Thirdly, since when is claiming miller a scumtell? Sure, maybe we shouldn't live to lylo, though you're a fucking idiot if you're going to lynch based off *that* and not actual scumminess. But last I checked, it's a null tell.

So, what's this case you have on us? BULLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

@GI cut: But Fate isn't scum. He's just being DUMB. And tunnely. His cases are crap and we know they're crap. He needs to be beaten down, and damned if I won't be the one to do it and pull his head out of his fucking ass.

~UK

Fourthly, she immediately overreacts to me calling her scum with a crap case. I was just more making a statement about how she had to die by policy, and she goes OH YOU THINK WERESCUM YOUR CASE IS CRAP!!! Well the irony is now my case on her ISNT crap, because they ARE scum.

And you talking to her like "Oh no, we can get Fate mislynched here. Watch me pull this meta and all the stops out, we can DO IT" just makes it all the more obvious. She's good scum buddying me to your LOLFATESCUM trying to mislynch me.

2/3 the team are down. All the lurkin town mislynch fodder need to step their game up, because as UKscum has said 'there's a shit ton of mislynches to go through before we even TRY to mislynch Fate, Grey."

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Lastly, DON"T flatter yourself. You think you're as good as me? You can't even escape suspicion in the first 6 pages, because "Lol nothing to comment on." You ignored ME as hard as humanely possible, unwilling to get in a fight with me head on, unwilling to buddy me early and say "oh Fate is town cause of the PR and his attitude" because of the mislynch viability, ALL OF IT.

So yeah, don't get fucking ahead of yourself. My scumreads when I replace in and actually give time and thought to READING a game are near 90%, nailing whole teams every time I replace in. You replace into Rusty Guilliotine, fuck up a town alliance and call ZERO of the scum scum, even when said town alliance had scum in their sights (VV).

But that's neither here nor there, just had to shut that down before you started being full of yourself.

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Fate »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:

@GI: Aren't you voting Parama at the moment? And is it really pro town to just assume Fate is scum and ignore everyone else?

~UK

Coaching at its fucking finest. "Greykun please stop trying to mislynch Fate it can't happen it will never happen D1 and he's even softclaiming confirmed town status so stop it..."

Parama get your head out of your ass. Half your chesskid case is you just manipulating his ISO into scumtells so you can get him lynched because you hate him, well TOO FUCKIN BAD, let's both deal with him here. Smarg? I don't fuckin know, Ghost? Sure he's non-existant.

But scum are sitting here in your FACE trying to mislynch us both and you could care less?

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:Lastly, DON"T flatter yourself. You think you're as good as me? You can't even escape suspicion in the first 6 pages, because "Lol nothing to comment on." You ignored ME as hard as humanely possible, unwilling to get in a fight with me head on, unwilling to buddy me early and say "oh Fate is town cause of the PR and his attitude" because of the mislynch viability, ALL OF IT.

So yeah, don't get fucking ahead of yourself. My scumreads when I replace in and actually give time and thought to READING a game are near 90%, nailing whole teams every time I replace in. You replace into Rusty Guilliotine, fuck up a town alliance and call ZERO of the scum scum, even when said town alliance had scum in their sights (VV).

But that's neither here nor there, just had to shut that down before you started being full of yourself.

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

You were at L-2 or L-1 when I replaced in, so I think it's fair to say the town alliance wasn't doing horseshit, and neither of you were even doing anything to MENTION VV to me. VP was jumping up and down insisting we lynch OBVTOWN LuckayLuck over you, and you wanted me to help lynch you. So don't give me shit about that. It's not one of my prouder moments, but the idea that I'm solely responsible for that cluster fuck is ridiculous.

And yeah. I'm not the world's greatest replace in. A lot of my scumhunting is based on interactions with people, which I don't get when I replace in. I'm not the worst you'll ever see, but I'm nowhere close to the best.

Now that we're away from off topic diversions, UshiromiyaAnge? OBVIOUS TOWN. LLD? She can be tricky, although I'm beginning to get a handle on her (I think you have to be on a scumteam with someone to understand how they play scum well). UK? UK is town, town, town. She's trolling the thread for reads, dammit.

Your scumreads are back to the usual nonsense. Scum are people who disagree with you, town are people who agree with you. It's just scum-Fate leading the town around by the nose. You don't have the least little conviction that I'll flip scum in any of your posts, you're just going to whine tomorrow that 'oh he was being anti-town by disagreeing with me and my magic mysterious superpowers.'
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Parama
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Kise »

The cat's outta the bag.... That's cute.... Know what it isn't?..... It isn't an explanation for how tclaw is top priority scumread over me when the former is never mentioned in your iso, UA. You've dodged that question long enough.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by vollkan »

tclawren wrote:
What do you think of UA toying with Kise?

Frankly, I don't have a clue what is going on there, or if either of them is being serious. (ala Fate-Grey). I'm basically approaching UA, Grey and Fate (and now Kise in part) on the basis that if they are serious about anything, they will explain it to everybody else. I don't have the time right now to trawl through spammy exchanges trying to separate crap from substance.

Tag fixing.
Last edited by Le Cupcake on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vollkan +10

Fence is flat you sat on it so hard.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by vollkan »

GreyICE wrote:Vollkan +10

Fence is flat you sat on it so hard.

I'm not fence-sitting; I just gave up reading after the first few exchanges of this quadpartite pissing contest.

When one of you can make a clearly serious argument, I'll be happy to take a position on it.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:26 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

All right. Let's approach it this way. Fate, why don't you *calmly*, no caps, no yelling, no anything, tell me why GI is scum? Then tell me why I'm scum? I see a lot of associative tells in your wall of rage, but I don't see any individual tells. Secondly, fine, you're right, I've been a bit of a bitch about past games, and I should apologize. I'll stop trying to throw that in your face when I think you're wrong. It's not a good tactic. I shouldn't use the past to prove you wrong, I should use this game right here. I'll also note I'll try to avoid doing so in the future. Fair enough? Thirdly, do you suspect anyone else that's not GI or myself? If so, who, and why with the same caveats as above.

Kise is still getting a big lol no, and I'm going to note this is the third or fourth time he's "pressured" me without producing jack shit of his own. He's picked what he's going to coast on and he's doing a super job of it. Too bad he's not doing a super job of, you know, being town. Why don't you try to scumhunt on your own rather than try to get answers for your scumbuddy. If tclawren wants to know why he's vote worthy, he can ask us himself. Though he's already told us himself in quite a few ways~

~UK

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”