NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 10:00 am

Post by T-Bone »

I AM NOT HIM!

:P
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 10:11 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 3 Vote Count (#8)

tclawren - 6 (implosion, ConSpiracy, Pine, C-Worl, Reckamonic, Chronopie) L-3
Charlie - 3 (T-Bone, Kise, Powerrox93)
MrZepher - 2 (Nachomamma8, tclawren)
Powerrox93 - 1 (gorilla)

Not voting - 4 (Charlie, singersigner, mastin2, MrZepher)

As a reminder, keep in mind that ANY AND ALL prods do not go away after various game phases. If you need to be prodded and you have two prods, I will start looking for a replacement.

singersigner is V/LA from Thursday, April 28th to Sunday, May 1st.
ConSpiracy is V/LA from Monday, May 2nd to Thursday, May 5th.
Powerrox93 is V/LA from May 12 to May 15.

If I am missing anything this votecount, let me know.

Deadline is May 17th, 9:00 PM EDT. With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to No Lynch.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 11:22 am

Post by gorilla »

I just accidentally closed a post I'd spent some time writing and mulling over and I'm upset by this

mastin trying to connect me to jindori + pine is bunk, if you really think a scum player, even a newbscum player is going to put their entire team in a townlist then :/ is all I have to say in response. It's just as possible you'll see no real connections between jindori and his teammates when all is said and done.

also, think you write off bristep too quickly off of too little.
---
Don't want to lynch any of the following people: mrzepher, implosion, reckamonic, kise, conspiracy.

UNVOTE:

still think powerrox is scummy but my vote isn't doing any good there. charlie needs to die at some point, I didn't like the speed with which he got wagoned but he clearly is not playing the game at all. That said, Chronopie voting tclawren "for information" today while doing nothing else is bad, he in general seems to be avoiding giving any reasoning. Looking at the D1 snake lynch wagon I guess that means C-worl, T-Bone, lowell (now mastin) and nacho are players I ought to be looking at. Lowell barely posted enough to get a read on, will have to see how the T-bone/mastin exchange plays out. Nacho has also not posted much, don't know about him. C-worl is annoying but probably town.

Meh.

VOTE: Charlie

Would move to wagon chronopie if that gets support, though anyone not on my town list is negotiable.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I want to see how the Mastin thing plays out as well.
T-Bone isn't exactly on my town list but he's not a priority.

Wasn't there some suspicion on kr0b day one? I'm just checking to see what's going on in the thread right now so I don't have time to check. Is there any established meta on kr0b?
I also never had any sort of scum read on Gorilla. Maybe Day 1, but Day 1 was just madness so......
Nacho is irritating me with his lack of justifying his vote on me. He was a null read before but if he doesn't say anything soon that could change...
Tclawren hasn't said anything either, and he's at L-3....
I think there are people seeing Mastin's walls as an opportunity to lurk, WHICH I DON'T THINK IT IS.
I'm semi-guilty of this, but I'm trying to contribute wherever I feel that I can. There's not much discussion really...
or something like that....
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I remember what kRob did on Day 1.

Chronopie came on and with his first post of the game did nothing but jump on the C-Worl bandwagon. I called him out on it immediately. About 4 pages and 3 or 4 RL days later, krob jumps on that same post. If I remember correctly this was at the beginning of the jindori debaticle, so while someone did call him on it, it got brushed aside and he got replaced, but I forget by who.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by gorilla »

MrZepher wrote:I want to see how the Mastin thing plays out as well.
T-Bone isn't exactly on my town list but he's not a priority.

Wasn't there some suspicion on kr0b day one? I'm just checking to see what's going on in the thread right now so I don't have time to check. Is there any established meta on kr0b?
I also never had any sort of scum read on Gorilla. Maybe Day 1, but Day 1 was just madness so......
Nacho is irritating me with his lack of justifying his vote on me. He was a null read before but if he doesn't say anything soon that could change...
Tclawren hasn't said anything either, and he's at L-3....
I think there are people seeing Mastin's walls as an opportunity to lurk, WHICH I DON'T THINK IT IS.
I'm semi-guilty of this, but I'm trying to contribute wherever I feel that I can. There's not much discussion really...

Well, let's start some. I noticed looking at your ISO you had an early scumread on chronopie and haven't mentioned him in a while. What is your opinion on him now?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Pine »

I recall kr0b and tclawren being my first two real scum reads of any strength after glaringly obvscum C-Worl. The kr0b went silent, and Charlie has lurked so much that I actually
forgot
that he had replaced into a scummy slot.

So yeah, Charlie could use another look. I'll ISO kr0b/Charlie later.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

krob played nothing but a scum game the little bit he has played. Charlie has played nothing but a scum game since. Charlie should be today's lynch.

I'm gonna go back and see if a krob-jindori link was there. I remember that thought crossing my mind way back when.

MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by MrZepher »

@Gorilla I think Chrono is scum. I haven't taken a look at him recently because I've been busy looking at other players; Last time I mentioned him I was mostly ignored by people save I think ConSpiracy

@T-Bone I don't remember seeing any kr0b jindori connection when I ISO'd earlier. If Charlie is scum he's most likely mafia.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Nope I am mistaken.

I echo the Chronopie sentiments based on Day 1 as noted. Chronopie and Charlie my top two scum picks, but I'd like to see Charlie lynched first as both he and krob are/were useless.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Pine »

I'd still prefer tclawren, but if a majority are willing to go with Charlie or C-Worl, either are interchangeable as a "second-best" lynch.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm okay with a Charlie lynch I think.... but let's let Maskin finish his walls and catchup. We have until the 17th so let's not rush things.
Something is telling me to wait on the Charlie lynch for now.

I'm pretty sure C-Worl might be town, but we may want him to be NK'd if he is as he will be detrimental in Lylo should we get there.....
I want to see what happens with the tclawren thing.... I get super scum reads from him but I want to give him a chance to explain his neighbor claim.

Can there be scum neighbors?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

MrZepher wrote:I'm okay with a Charlie lynch I think.... but let's let Maskin finish his walls and catchup. We have until the 17th so let's not rush things.

I'm pretty sure C-Worl might be town, but we may want him to be NK'd if he is as he will be detrimental in Lylo should we get there.....
I want to see what happens with the tclawren thing.... I get super scum reads from him but I want to give him a chance to explain his neighbor claim.

Yeah we have people who aren't do a GD thing but I'm detrimental bc I've been posting and going after scumz. I guess this means you and your scum team are coming after me tonight right?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Pine »

MrZepher wrote:I'm okay with a Charlie lynch I think.... but let's let Maskin finish his walls and catchup. We have until the 17th so let's not rush things.

Yes. I could find examples, but I'd really rather not. I've seen Town/Scum neighbor combinations before. Hell, I've BEEN the scum neighbor (in There Will Be Bloodshed.)

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by gorilla »

Pine, I'm not lynching the claimed neighbor today. I did notice that EL obviously distrusted him day 2, but I'd rather let him live for now.

Zepher, neighbors can potentially be scum, it's the aspect of the role that makes them different from masons.

jindori listed kr0b as mafia. Not really feeling him as a potential partner.

Let's turn the heat back up on Chronopie. I am thinking right now I would rather move the pressure there than on charlie, because as annoyed as I am with how he's (not) playing, re-reading kr0b i actually don't see him as particularly scummy where Chronopie is showing a strong lack of scumhunting, especially on recent days. In particular in his last post he votes TC "for information" but doesn't really say what information he expects from the flip, or even give any reason to suspect him as scum. He has literally never mentioned tclawren before that post. Actually, hell with it, I want Chronopie lynched today for that. That's some straight-up opportunism.

UNVOTE: Charlie

VOTE: Chronopie
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Time to pull my case on Chrono.

Gimme a bit to get a proper post put together yeah?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I'd like to discuss something. Is Neighborizor a role allowed in a Normal game? And would a scum one be allowed in a normal game?

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Pine »

Neighborizer is allowed. Like I said, I was scum in TWBB and got recruited by the Neighborizer.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by gorilla »

Yes and Yes, T-Bone. Don't know if there is even a neighborizer in this setup, though. Why does it matter?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Didn't someone claim it, or did I miss something?

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Pine »

EL flipped as "Town Neighbor" and tclawren claimed his Neighbor. Neighborizer was not mentioned, and the fact that it wasn't leads me to believe it's a straight 1+1 pair of Neighbors, one Town, one Scum.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Let's go about things this way. ISO analysis, and I DO try to put things in context. If there are any discrepancies let me know and I'll answer for them or scratch them out.
Spoiler: Scum read posts are marked in red
0-3
: This madness has been addressed before and I still hold him in contempt for it.
: The end of his post he over simplifies the argument against him and belittles its credibility
: Over exaggerates and claims a chainsaw defense on C-Worl... since this comes before even the jindori madness the chainsaw claim is overdramatizing the
argument.
6-8: Nothing special here....
: Makes a point about multiple wolf factions not being possible, but his comment about Jin bothers me somewhat
: No. Bad. A summary of things is not enough to call somebody town. Anybody with any intent can do it. Bad move bud.
: I could get a better read on this post if I understood Chrono's acronyms... It comes off as scummy for now
12-13
: Asking Reck to claim
14: You make a point, but it's still dumb to ask. Reck isn't stupid... I think...
15: Make a couple good points, and then adds on a little to Implosion's post. Debatable read.
16-17
: Intentional lurking much?
18: Makes a point about the SK
: Ummm... hmmmm....
: LOL. 7 posts after a mod threatens to prod and his internet is magically fixed. Convenient much? Otherwise, nothing that wasn't said before.
21: Adds to Quad's list
22: Addressing some things
: It bothers me how nonchalant he seems with this post. "Ideally he's scum, but a town flip is cool too."

Basically for luring, bad posting, and coming off as scummy in general:

Vote: Chronopie

I wish I could post more but I can't put off my art homework any longer so hypothetically I should come back with a list of stuff to either add my opinions to or address about my vote, yeah?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by T-Bone »

When I said Neighborizor, I meant the same thing as a neighbor. I understand now.

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

I'm not on this computer long before I switch to my laptop, when I'll continue this.
TBone wrote:It's funny how you can come on and immediately find 4 scum. You're amazing.
Yes. When I choose to be. Amazing, how good I am once I decide to stop sucking, eh?

However I won't put much stock into your reads, because you replaced into a predecessor's slot who fairly much acted like scum, and that I'm town.
Lots of people in this game replaced lurkers. Lots of people in this game HAVE been lurkers.
What singles Lowell out? The fact that suddenly, his replacement is suspicious of you?

There's a word for that:

OMGUS.

I think what you're doing is picking 4 different people with varying levels of activity and hoping something will stick. Pine? Very active. Me? Little less active. Gorilla? Semi-active. Nacho? Not active at all.
No. I'm picking who the scum are, simple as that. I can give reasons for all of them.

Nacho--among others, Meta. I've played with him before, and have freakin' hydra'd with him in three games. I think I know scum-Nacho from town-Nacho. This is scum-Nacho.
You--obvious.
Pine--explained.
Gorilla--also explained.

So I can throw some shit at the wall and see if something sticks, and then quietly fade into the background on Day 4, scoff free.
No. I'm sticking to ALL of these. And I'm going to push it through.

Out of time--see you in under half an hour. When I will resume, finish responding to T-Bone, and point out a contradiction I just spotted in Gorilla's posts. (See if you can find it, first.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by T-Bone »

mastin2 wrote:
Lots of people in this game replaced lurkers. Lots of people in this game HAVE been lurkers.
What singles Lowell out? The fact that suddenly, his replacement is suspicious of you?

There's a word for that:

OMGUS.

That's funny, thats why you're the only lurker I've gone after in this game right? Oh...wait...I'm NOT singling you out. Funny how you would say this anyway,

There's a word for that:

Reaching.

No. I'm picking who the scum are, simple as that.

No you're not. You're digging up very old posts, and seeing only what you want to see. Funny how you get on Gorilla, Nacho, and Pine for the Day 1 wagons, when your predecessor Lowell was also on a huge bandwagon. Why was Lowell on the C-Worl L-1 bandwagon. Was it because he was scum?

No. I'm sticking to ALL of these. And I'm going to push it through.

Fine you're sticking to it, but it's already sliding off the wall.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”