farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I just read TS in iso and I would not object to his lynch. He has basically defended himself and now voted for zd then switched to gollum with no reason (same as nocmen). His scum hunting this game is nonexistant.
I also don't like Pine keeping Gollum as a possible lynch and ignoring Bud who has three votes on him as a possibility.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ion67
Ion67
Goon
Ion67
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Ion67 »

Vote: Cecily

I don't really know what to do in this situation TBH. Lynching a claimed player on D1 seems...wrong to me. Can't he PROVE his PR during the night? Correct me if I am wrong though :( So confused atm
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Pine »

Prove it? Not really. Gollum could be a Serial Killer, or a real SK's kill could cover for him. Can't really disprove either, per se, as a scum roleblocker would be certain to target a real vig. And that's just the most obvious one.

Instead, letting him live gives a real vig (or SK for that matter) time to act, and gives Gollum a chance to provide (circumstantial) evidence for his claim.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

They come tumbling in from the rafters for Cecily.
Not so much for Magister Ludi.

Who has a town read on that guy and isn't telling me?

@Gollum - if Cecily flips scum you better not shoot Acro.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

unvote, vote: Magister Ludi
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Deadline makes me happy. I can read during the night. Back to being useful tomorrow. yay.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I'm extremely low access right now, what with finals and tennis other such school business.

I don't have time to answer thor in depth. Dont be fooled by his awesome beard, the guy is a solid mafia as that Berlusconi chap.

Cecily wagon is bad, Bub is good.

For the night schedule, I would suggest
a. the hider visiting thor.
b.The vig shooting pappums.

I'll try and get on tomorrow to see if I need to switch my vote.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

<3 Pac.

:mad: Ludi. So, no worries with the Vig targeting Gollum, eh? MmmHmm.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

The vig is gollum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Ah, of course, I forgot how verified that was.

Who had that town read on Ludi? Anyone, seriously?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Unvote, Vote: Bunnylover

Back.
All of the other wagons suck, we need to lynch scum today.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Calcifer »

I'm most likely going to be catching up during the night. From what I've skimmed, I disagree strongly with Gollum-scum and farside-scum and don't remember any other wrong reads my partner has so far.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Calcifer »

^Indeed, Gollum's no longer likely-scum.
Farside not being scum, eh, we'll talk about it. I'll go with you over me, but I do think we need to explore this avenue.

Bunnylover being scum, HECK YES I agree.

Honestly, my opinion on Cecily is pretty much unchanged:
I feel Cecily is a compromise lynch, and will flip town.

Also:

Gollum wrote:I would target you [Bub], Pine or Acro's replacement.
Gollum, I realize that not everyone shares our (apparently mutual) Bub town-read or Pine town-read, and that both have been voted during the day as quite serious wagons...
...But whatever you do, accept the wisdom of pretty much the entire rest of the town minus a couple players and realize Acro's town, therefore, not viggable.

I would prefer not to have you vig Bub or Pine, either, since I think they're both town. But not everyone agrees. :/

Essentially:
-Acro's a "NO!" Acro's idiot-town, but still town.
-We both (at last check) have a town-read on Bub. But very few others do. If we DO lynch Cecily, I feel a Bub vig is redundant: a Bub vig would give the same exact info as a Cecily lynch does.
-I have a town-read on Pine. Pine's a player who has pretty much an equal amount of defenders and attackers (leaning slightly towards attack), with a large number having him in the middle.

So, yeah. While I'm not OPPOSED to 2/3 of your vig choices, I am not in favor of them, either.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by Calcifer »

For the record, I'm not very coherent right now, if you couldn't tell. It was a long day, and I've been left drained from it, combined with a ton of reading, combined with the fact that it's nearly 1 am in the morning.

I wish I could give more before deadline (maybe I'll wake up before it hits), but I'm quite worthless when I'm incomprehendable. (Well...at least, more so than normal. :P)
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:02 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

oh noes
UNVOTE: Gollum
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Haylen »

I am not voting for Cecily, for the record. Will re-read the cases on Gollum though.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

Haylen wrote:I am not voting for Cecily, for the record. Will re-read the cases on Gollum though.

:? <- more for the Gollum thing than the Cecily thing, I mean i feel sorta :cry: about Cecily, but the 'wtf?' face is definitely about your desire/need to flippin' re-read the Gollum case.

@Everyone - Don't we have less than 24 hours here currently, people? Seems like I'd like to see a lot more hustle than I'm seeing.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

Tasky wrote:
DEADLINE WILL HIT 24 HOURS FROM THIS POST

Sooo, around 5 and a half hours, yeah?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

Twistedspoon wrote:oh noes
UNVOTE: Gollum

Gosh, thank you, this helps secure a lynch.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Zdenek »

Considering the time constraints,
Vote Cecily

Seriously
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Tasky »

VOTECOUNT 1.15

Cecily (6/11): Caboose, Thor665, Pine, Bunnylover, Ion67, Zdenek
Bub Bidderskins (3/11): Magister Ludi, Gollum, Nocmen
Gollum (2/11): Bub Bidderskins, Cecily
Twistedspoon (2/11): Haylen, Furcolow
Magister Ludi (1/11): evilpacman18
farside22 (1/11): flinter
Bunnylover (1/11): Calcifer
Nocmen (1/11): farside22
Zdenek (1/11): pappums rat
Ctorj49 (1/11): Acronach

Not Voting (2): Ctorj49, Twistedspoon

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline hits 02.05.2011, 22:30 CET

__

Duplicity replaces Acronach, effective immediately. Thank you Duplicity.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Duplicity »

Hey everyone, I am indeed a hydra account of Regfan (R) and Gorilla (G). Combined we have roughly 5 or so years of mafia experience however we're fairly new to this hydra'ing business so excuse the issues that this may cause. I'm not entirely sure how much G will be playing this game given the lack of time he has though.

Given the deadline situation I have taken it upon myself to fully catch up with the thread as fast as possible, there are some things I will need to go back and read and G will have to read through this at a later date as well however I think I have a good grasp of what's occured this game. I've attached my thoughts of particular parts of the game in spoilers below to avoid massive walls of text.

Calcifer, I would strongly suggest against you creating 42 separate cases, it will do nothing for the game apart from cluster it up and scare newer players away. I would however like you to go into what makes you believe Thor is "Obvious Town" becuase throughout the entire read I have never once believed that.
Spoiler: Page One, Two and Three
Post #34 by TwistedSpoon: Questioning whether CJMiller claimed mafia or not. Slight-town tell, natural town thought process.
Post #42 by Evilpacman18: Town Hider claim, seems geninue.
Post #46 by Bub Bidderskins: Omgus, even though it's RVS minor scum-tell from it.
Post #53 by Bub Bidderskins: Fluff post, ignores commenting on anything game relevant
Post #64 and Post #65 by Kcdaspot: States he missed the game starting, I'll buy it. Also means the likelyhood he's mafia is reduced.
Spoiler: Page Four, Five and Six
Post #93 by Flinter: Reads as a town-tell, will need to go back and re-read it later.
Post #106 by Calcifer: He fencesits over CJs phrase, says he could possibly have scum-slipped but doesn't vote him nor does he show any sign of going to.
Post #121 by Zdenek: Good post, brings up a few logical points and lets of town vibes.
Post #122 by Pine: Feeling confident enough to say this is TownPine right here.
Post #130 by Ctorj49: Lacking in any content, seems like scum sliding by.
Post #132 by Calcifer: Good post, need to read into but leaning town from it.
Post #140 by Calcifer: Makes sense for a TownMastin given recent context.
Spoiler: Page Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten
Post #152 by Caboose: Good post, agree with his thoughts on Flinter, getting slight town vibes of Caboose from this.
Post #155 and Post #168 by Pine: Reads as town. Pine-Scum is more interested in the thread than Pine has been in this game.
Post #161 by Kcaspot: Early signs of frustration reads town, always has.
Post #173 by Ion67: I can't explain why but this makes me believe Ion is town.
Post #174 by Cecily: Again, posts asking for reasoning behind someones FoS but provides no thoughts of her own.
Post #176 by Thord665: Shows a hint of arrogance, but also exceeedinly good logic to go along with it. Hesistant to state a read on him though.
Post #181 by Gollum: Shows early signs of tunnel vision, avoids relevant discussion.
Post #184 by Cecily: Continuation of lack of content.
Post #194 by Cecily: "Nothing to go off" is an outright lie.
Post #202 by Cecily: Watching a players actions in other threads is something I tend to do as town. This post rules out any possibilty of Pine/Ceclily team.
With that said:
Cecily can you provide proof that ScumPine avoids posting content

Post #207 and Post #240 by Calcifer: Hydra disagreements on reads are understandbale here and give me a slight town-read on this spot from this post.

Reads After Page Ten

Town
(From Strongest to Weakest): evilpacman18, farside22, Pine, flinter, Calcifer, Caboose,Thor665, Ion67.
Null
: Furcolow, pappums rat, Twistedspoon, Magister Ludi, Nocmen, Bunnylover.
Scum
(From Strongest to Weakest): Cecily, TheJakalope, Bub Bidderskins, Ctorj49, Zdenek, Gollum.
Spoiler: Page Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen and Fourteen
Post #251 by Thor665: Logical post, have yet to see scum accuse someone of buddying them, thus this post is a town-tell.
Post #258 by Farside22: Open reevaulation of her read on Cecily, with momentum picking up on Ceclily I don't see mafia attempting to jump ship regardless of Ceclilys allignment.
Post #261 by Cecily: Shows willingness to policy lynch Furclow while keeping her vote on the inactive player, both are attempts to keep a vote where no defence will occur.
Post #269 by Bub Bidderskins: Smear post, attempts to downgrade Pines image without providing any meaningful content himself.
Post #277 by Furcolow: Exact same conclusion that I'm coming to.
Post #314 by Thor665: Acceptance of alternate information but hesitance to take action is a town-tell.
Post #317 by Magister Ludi: Was something I was going to point out myself, and I see him ponting it out a town-tell.
Post #319 by MrTrow: As much as I hate to say it, the manner and attitude he has when replacing out here is a town-tell.
Post #324 by Pappums rat: Replaced in mafia rarely try to bring contreversial reads such as both of the leading wagons being town to the table, town-tell from him.
Post #325 by Ctorj49: Attempts to cause doubts on peoples 'sure' reads without stating any specifics, states it's scummy but yet again doesn't change his vote to someone doing it.
Post #339 by Pappums rat: My town read on him is gaining strength but this is wrong, watching the thread but not posting =/= he a scum-tell.
Post #341 by flinter: The eagerness and the 'fun part' reads as a geninue beleif that she has caught something.

Reads After Page Fourteen

Town
(From Strongest to Weakest): evilpacman18, pappums rat, Calcifer, farside22, flinter, Thor665, Pine, Furcolow.
Null
: Magister Ludi, Caboose, Ion67.
Scum
(From Strongest to Weakest): Cecily, TheJakalope, Zdenek, Ctorj49, BunnyLover, Bub Bidderskins, Nocemen, Gollum, Twistedspoon.
Spoiler: Page Fifteen, Sixteen and Seventeen
Post #355 by Pappums Rat: Attempt to generate more activity via the suggestion of a mass-prod, mafia like lack of participation especially in a game where the deadline has doubt, this is a massive town-tell.
Post #356 by TwistedSpoon: Repetition of an attempt to get some lurkers to talk without stating his opinion on recent events whatsoever.
Post #366 by Calcifer: I hate, hate hate doing this but ;goodposting:.
Post #367 by Ion67: Reads as newbtown, I think mafia would have avoided attempting to throw suspicion at the louder players.
Post #405 by Furclow: Wait. Did I just read that right, a suggestion of policy lynching this deep into a day when you've stated solid reads already?
Post #408 by Haylen:
PROMISE MYSELF TO BACK AND READ

Reads After Page Seventeen

Town
(From Strongest to Weakest): evilpacman18, pappums rat, Calcifer, flinter, Pine, farside22, Thor665, Ion67
Null
: Magister Ludi, Caboose, Furcolow, Nocemen.
Scum
(From Strongest to Weakest): Cecily, Zdenek, Ctorj49, BunnyLover, Haylen, TwistedSpoon, Gollum, Bub Bidderskins.
Spoiler: Page Eighteen, Nineteen and Twenty and Twenty One
Post #427 by Calcifer:
PROMISE MYSELF TO BACK AND READ

Post #474 by Caboose: Wow. Did not see this coming, break time, need to re-think my reads.

Reads After Page Twenty One

Town
(From Strongest to Weakest): evilpacman18, Caboose, Zdenek, pappums rat, flinter, Pine, Furcolow, Ion67, Calcifer
Null
: Gollum, Nocemen, Thor665, farside22, Magister Ludi.
Scum
(From Strongest to Weakest): BunnyLover, Haylen, Cecily, Ctorj49, TwistedSpoon, Bub Bidderskins.

Overall reads:

Obvious Town:
Evilpacman18, Caboose, Zdenek, pappums rat.
Highly Likely Town:
Flinter, Pine.
Likely Town:
Furcolow, Ion67, Calcifer.
Leaning Town:
Thor665.
Null:
Nocemen, Magister Ludi, Farside22.
Leaning Scum:
Gollum.
Likely Scum:
Bub Bidderskins, TwistedSpoon.
Highly Likely Scum:
Cecily, Ctorj49.
Obvious Scum:
BunnyLover, Haylen.

Vote: BunnyLover
- Best possible lynch for today however if this cannot gain ground I'll be willing to compromise with a Cecily lynch near deadline.

The following are reasons why Bunnylover is mafia:

1) Zombeh-Pug her predecessor used a RNG to case his RVS vote and then questioned in what way him doing so was scummy, this was the basis for majority of his posts. He allowed the defence of a pointless and irrelevant factor dictate his conversation.

2) Zombeh-Pug proceeded to jumping on Lurker Ctorj while also pointing out the fact that TheJaka was also lurking. He shyed away and refused addressing anything towards an active player in fear that it would come back to him.

3) BunnyLover then replaces in and in this post she states she has read and addressed the first six pages of the game when in actuality she only mentioned occurances that happened in the first two pages.

4) Bunnylover then questions why there aren't more votes on Zdenek while she herself hadn't had a vote on him prior to that post. Her reasoning behind the change of vote is "And the above", she refrains from stating her own reasoning or own take of the case against him.

5) Bunnylover states that she's going to attempt an ISO on Calcifer and Gollum, she does Gollums ISO in 9 minutes while stating that she has yet to do Cacifers. Two days later and she's yet to mention Cacifers ISO or her thoughts on it, instead she bandwagons on Cecily.

@Mod, if we haven't reached 11 votes by the deadline does a no lynch occur or does the person with the most votes die?
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Tasky »

Duplicity wrote:
@Mod, if we haven't reached 11 votes by the deadline does a no lynch occur or does the person with the most votes die?

If no lynch has been agreed upon at deadline, no lynch will happen.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Duplicity »

That's what I was dreading. A no lynch occuring is almost worse case scenario. Right now Cecily is the only real lynch that has a chance of actually going through.
Cecily, I suggest you claim in your next post

Unvote: BunnyLover, Vote: Cecily
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Tasky wrote:
Duplicity wrote:

If no lynch has been agreed upon at deadline, no lynch will happen.

Mod some clarity on this please.

Is it the person with the most votes at the end of the day and a lynch will occur or do we need to have a majority in order to lynch?

I really feel Cec is a VI lynch waiting to happen. I think I have seen a few people who find Bud scummy but not pushing on that lynch where TS seems to be split between what people think.

unvote:
vote: Bud
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”