NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

There are plenty of players who were on the wagon. What Mastin's saying is that there have to be atleast 1-2 scum on the wagons. Yes he was on the wagons but he's obviously going to rule himself out. He also ruled out several others whom he believed to be town. What you're doing T-Bone is called mudslinging (I think) Not everyone on a 10 person wagon can be scum, he's pointing out the ones that he believes are scum.
I don’t think like you do. My parents didn’t believe in autism or ADHD so I never got tested for either but my brain 100% works differently than most people’s. I’ll get myself tested. Once, I have a word to describe it, I’ll let you know what that word is.

My GTKAS: Feel free to ask me anything!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I realize that C-Worl and that's totally not the point.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

mastin2 wrote: and point out a contradiction I just spotted in Gorilla's posts. (See if you can find it, first.)

Unvoting Powerrox bc no one else is but then voting Chronopie when no one else is?
I don’t think like you do. My parents didn’t believe in autism or ADHD so I never got tested for either but my brain 100% works differently than most people’s. I’ll get myself tested. Once, I have a word to describe it, I’ll let you know what that word is.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

T-Bone wrote:I realize that C-Worl and that's totally not the point.

Then what is the point?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

... Just read Chronopie's ISO. 62 pages. He has 22 posts. He's just...

UNVOTE: TCLawren

VOTE: Chronopie

62 pages and hasn't done a damn thing to help. He tried to slide in unnoticed and vote Pine and he got caught. Tries to argue his way out of it and the argument sucked. Setup speculation which only distracts + complaining that the thread wasn't moving when he's only posted 17 times up to that point. CHRONOPIE NEEDS TO DIE!

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Spoiler: T-Bone's Post Stuff
mastin wrote:What singles Lowell out? The fact that suddenly, his replacement is suspicious of you?

There's a word for that:

OMGUS.
To elaborate:
I haven't seen Lowell suspicion.
I haven't seen a Lowell vote.

I haven't seen people pay any additional attention to Lowell, until I replaced him.

And then, immediately, not one, but TWO people suddenly call me scum because I replaced a lurker they were suspicious of.

Right. Totally. I believe ya, T-Bone, Pine. I believe that you had this mystical suspicion in the back of your head which I never saw materialize! It totally isn't the fact that I called you both scum, not at all! :roll:

mastin wrote:Nacho--among others, Meta. I've played with him before, and have freakin' hydra'd with him in three games. I think I know scum-Nacho from town-Nacho. This is scum-Nacho.
In my first game with Nacho, we were scum together. (He replaced in later, I was replaced later, but we both were the people who held the scum roles in said Newbie Game longest.) In it, I was suspicious of Nacho, so I had to do a Meta of him: I learned his town meta, and his scum meta because of that encounter. (The devotion to the game is why he decided to hydra with me. :P) I never got the chance to USE said meta ('cause I got replaced >_<), but I had it.
Then I got to see one better: instead of just seeing Nacho's thoughts in the QT during night, I got to see Nacho's thoughts as scum for an entire game.
Then, to compare, I got to see Nacho's head as town.

More than that, I've seen him in a few Marathon games, too.

In other words, I have an excellent read on Nacho. And trust me, he's scum this game. That meta I have of him is strong enough to hold.

me, referring to T-Bone wrote:You--obvious.
T-Bone is one of those rare individuals where it'd be shorter to list the amount of TOWN things he's done. I've seen his posts, and they're so scummy I can't believe he is still alive.

No. I'm sticking to ALL of these. And I'm going to push it through.
Look at my posting habits so far: consistently, I've shown myself to be active for multiple hours of the day, and to put that extra work into the posts. And guess what? That aint changing. (Other than Friday-Sunday of this coming week, since I'll be out of country for a few days. I'll announce the details when we get closer to then. But that's the ONLY time I will not have multiple hours of my day available for scum-hunting.)

T-Bone wrote:Wall posts does not equal town.
But wall posts DO equal "playstyle". They DO mean "null". From me, anyway. Fun fact:
My title's "Unabridged".

Take a wild guess as to how I got that title.

Trying to use "He Posts Walls!" as evidence against
ME
is laughable at best.

Throwing shit at walls and see what sticks.
Getting solid reads and following them through is my style. Inherited (ironically) from Nacho, I might add.

And guess what? You trying to degrade my solid reads on the game on certain individuals (admittedly, my read is not strong on everyone--but I'm going to review my catchup posts and figure out the last scum from there) is further evidence you're scum, defending desperately in the "OH *BEEP* I'M BEING ATTACKED BY SOMEONE WHO IS ACTUALLY COMPETENT!" manner.

Overcompensating wall/multiple posting?
Unabridged. Title. Valid.

It'll be lessened when I get caught up. And conclusively dismiss your attempts to weaken my stance.

Calling people town in hopes that they cheerlead you?
Dude. Not everyone in this game is scum. I can call people who are town, town. And they are. Seriously. I do it all the time. (Another bad habit from Nacho. :P)

Essentially, you're attacking me for things which are part of my meta, because you've got no serious material to use against me.

TBone wrote:Why did you stop?
Read my posts.
Mastin wrote:The C-worl wagon's waxed and waned so many times that I haven't bothered to do VCA of it
Mastin wrote:Side-note: analyze the C-worl L-1 wagon and find the scum on it. Pine's an honorary member of the wagon, just for the record, even if he didn't hammer.
I will elaborate on this if I need to. Have a whole section of a post typed out on it.

T-Bone wrote:Wouldn't it be fair to say he was scum on the wagon?
Nope. You'll note Nacho's right next to Lowell. That means Nacho's the scum who joined at that stage in the wagon, not my predecessor.

TBone wrote:You're digging up very old posts
It's called "catching up" for a darn-good reason. Oh, and just because something was said on Page 20 doesn't make it ANY less scummy than if it was said on Page 60.

Gorilla wrote:mastin trying to connect me to jindori + pine is bunk, if you really think a scum player, even a newbscum player is going to put their entire team in a townlist then :/ is all I have to say in response. It's just as possible you'll see no real connections between jindori and his teammates when all is said and done.

Gorilla wrote:jindori listed kr0b as mafia. Not really feeling him as a potential partner.
A-hem. "We can't use anything Jindori says when it implicates me as scum, but we CAN use anything Jindori says when it implicates someone ELSE as scum!" That's essentially what Gorilla just said to me. HUGE contradiction, and EXTREMELY scummy.

For the record?
The Mod wrote:tclawren - 6 (implosion, ConSpiracy, Pine, C-Worl, Reckamonic, Chronopie) L-3
This wagon needs to die. Quickly.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some effing reading to do.

I think I've conclusively shown my stances hold solid. (Heck, when I get caught up, I might go through the trouble of making cases on 'em. Nacho since you people have ignored that scum for too long, T-Bone since you can't seem to see the simple fact that he IS scum, and Gorilla because there's no current support there. Pine, eh, kinda explains itself, that read. :P If you're not convinced by the time I've done the other three, I suppose I'd make one for Pine as well.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Pine »

C-Worl wrote:
T-Bone wrote:I realize that C-Worl and that's totally not the point.

Then what is the point?

The point is that he
manipulated
the VCA to cast guilt upon others, while not even mentioning that he also looks guilty by the same VCA. Town players would have mentioned it and ruled themselves out, but allowed other Townies to make an unbiased judgment.

Screw this.

Unvote

VOTE: Mastin2
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Fine. TL;DR of why I haven't done the VCA?

Because I'm saving it.

FOR AFTER I
GET FREAKIN CAUGHT UP IN THE THREAD!

VCA is my greatest weapon. I've used it WHEN it implicated me. (First game as Calcifer. With those two scumteams. It was a Large Normal. I was doing VCA, and pointed out very accurately where the scum on the wagons were placed--I used it as evidence against other players, but if people read the posts carefully, they would've realized that the VCA actually was me essentially giving them my entire scumteam. :P) I wrote a Guide on how to use it.

I save it for after I've gotten caught up, after I've established reads.

For one simple reason:

Reads gotten from VCA are rarely correct. Reads gotten from the thread, which are backed up by VCA are almost always correct.

The accusation of me not using it when it'd implicate me is BS. Since
-I'd use it anyway
-And I WILL use it. WHEN I FREAKIN NEED TO.
Now
stop distracting me!
I need to get work done on this game, and this BS argument on me about VCA has slowed that down.

(Know what? I'm going to ignore posts made by my scumreads. Since I know Pine is aware I am easily distracted, and might be trying to divert my attention from my read because he knows that it'll delay me.)
My academy.
Agnigi
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by MrZepher »

^Laid shit down.

/Just saying.
or something like that....
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by gorilla »

C-Worl wrote:
mastin2 wrote: and point out a contradiction I just spotted in Gorilla's posts. (See if you can find it, first.)

Unvoting Powerrox bc no one else is but then voting Chronopie when no one else is?

I unvoted him because I didn't think I had a strong case. I do think I have a good point against Chronopie, and realized other players, including mrzepher, who I have a town read on, have expressed suspicion of him but it hasn't stuck around, so I figured I ought to try to start a wagon there. Yes, I changed my mind. I don't care how it makes me look. I think Chronopie is scum, I'm going to vote him.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by gorilla »

mastin2 wrote:
Gorilla wrote:jindori listed kr0b as mafia. Not really feeling him as a potential partner.
A-hem. "We can't use anything Jindori says when it implicates me as scum, but we CAN use anything Jindori says when it implicates someone ELSE as scum!" That's essentially what Gorilla just said to me. HUGE contradiction, and EXTREMELY scummy.

Nah actually I was implicating kr0b as not scummy on the basis of that. Theory being that newbie scum does not try to get their partners lynched. Same time, they aren't necessarily going to be listing their teammates as town because they want to avoid having connections between them and their scumbuddies. Not the same thing.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Now where did I leave off before I got distracted?

Ah, yes. Page 35.

The Mod wrote:SnakePlissken - 6 (implosion,
RaudhrGarm
Kise
, T-Bone, gorilla, MrZepher)
By now, the Snake wagon has grown to the point where it needs 2 scum, one from each faction. But no more.
This suggests
-T-Bone is one faction of scum.
-Gorilla is the other.
-Implosion, Kise, and Zepher are all town.

On to fourty.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Bussing.

The Mod wrote:SnakePlissken - 12 (
RaudhrGarm
Kise
, T-Bone, gorilla, MrZepher,
C-Worl
Lowell
, Nero Cain, ConSpiracy,
tclawren
, Nachomamma8,
Eldritch Lord
)
Lynch wagon. Since the last time I did my analysis, only thing changed is that now there should be 1-2 more scum on than before. Nacho's one of them.

To my knowledge, the whole extent of Pine's Lowell suspicion rests in a single post. Which is never followed through on...until I express suspicion on Pine. (Then again, still have a little under twenty pages of catch-up.)

Know what this is? The classic "buddy and two townies" scum list: scum lists their scumbuddy along with two other people not on their team as their choice for scum.

It's quite the clever strategy. (I picked it up from ZazieR when Zazie was coaching Haylen, in the Vengeful I modded.)

It's also incredibly obvious once you know to look for it.
Which I do.

On to 45. After which, I might retire for the night; I'm losing my coherence.

RaudhrGarm - 5 (
tclawren, Reckamonic, C-Worl
, ConSpiracy, Nachomamma8)
^Guess what? We've finally got scum on this wagon. Four, can be all town. (Even if kinda doubtful.) Five, scum. Guaranteed.

By the end of 45, there's like three or four votes extra, but I'm too tired to figure out the exact number and who it is, and don't want to go to the next page (since if I do, I'll compulsively read it all) despite it almost-certainly having a votecount there. But it does seem like Garm has extra scum. And I know who.

Posting. I need to sleep before I continue, sorry.
My academy.
Agnigi
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:44 am

Post by T-Bone »

T-Bone is one of those rare individuals where it'd be shorter to list the amount of TOWN things he's done. I've seen his posts, and they're so scummy I can't believe he is still alive.

Yes this is very true. I can give you another meta since you love them so much. T-Bone always looks scummy. Ask Nacho, it's what allowed him to win our latest newbie game because no one would listen to T-Bone because he acts 'scummy'. As town I don't need to try to look town. Only scum need to try to look town.

The point is that he manipulated the VCA to cast guilt upon others, while not even mentioning that he also looks guilty by the same VCA. Town players would have mentioned it and ruled themselves out, but allowed other Townies to make an unbiased judgment.

Screw this.

Unvote
VOTE: Mastin2

Nice way to play into his hands Pine.

Fine. TL;DR of why I haven't done the VCA?

Because I'm saving it.

FOR AFTER I GET FREAKIN CAUGHT UP IN THE THREAD!

Hold on there cowboy, you read way past the VCA that I commented on you not doing and that's what I had a problem with. Nice of you to finally go back to it.

#1532. I know you're interested in meta, but defending your own meta is meaningless to the game. Any good mafia player has the same meta whether they are town or scum, and this doesn't tell me anything other than "Oh please stop attacking me this is how I play!"

(Know what? I'm going to ignore posts made by my scumreads. Since I know Pine is aware I am easily distracted, and might be trying to divert my attention from my read because he knows that it'll delay me.)

Absolutely. Ignore me as I continue to let you know where you're going wrong. This sounds like someone is giving up.

Continue to see what you want to see Mastin. Just as you can pull examples to support your wild theory the rest of us can pull examples to show you why you're wrong. Of course I bet you'll be the first to say "what you're pointing out is crap because you are scumz lol" so maybe I'm wasting my time with you. As long as you don't lead a mislynch, I'm okay with your 'meta'.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Charlie »

VOTE: mastin2
Kindness
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 3 Vote Count (#9)

tclawren - 4 (implosion, ConSpiracy, Reckamonic, Chronopie)
Charlie - 3 (T-Bone, Kise, Powerrox93)
Chronopie - 3 (gorilla, MrZepher, C-Worl)
MrZepher - 2 (Nachomamma8, tclawren)
mastin2 - 2 (Pine, Charlie)

Not voting - 2 (singersigner, mastin2)

As a reminder, keep in mind that ANY AND ALL prods do not go away after various game phases. If you need to be prodded and you have two prods, I will start looking for a replacement.

singersigner will be prodded on May 5th at Midnight, EDT.
ConSpiracy is V/LA from Monday, May 2nd to Thursday, May 5th.
Powerrox93 is V/LA from Thursday, May 12 to Sunday, May 15.

If I am missing anything this votecount, let me know.

Deadline is May 17th, 9:00 PM EDT. With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to No Lynch.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:15 am

Post by tclawren »

T-Bone is flailing so bad right now. If there wasn't a wagon on Chronopie I would vote for him.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:49 am

Post by C-Worl »

tclawren wrote:T-Bone is flailing so bad right now. If there wasn't a wagon on Chronopie I would vote for him.

?

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

Resuming from 46.

RaudhrGarm - 7 (
, ConSpiracy, Nachomamma8, gorilla, T-Bone) L-3
^Huh? Coulda sworn that there were more on this wagon. Ah, well. Still contains 2-3 scum.

Which--in this case--is Nacho, Gorilla, and T-Bone.

RaudhrGarm - 8 (
, ConSpiracy, Nachomamma8, gorilla, T-Bone, Pine) L-2
^Two scum from each faction! And look, they think they're spread out between two townies, when ironically, it's a solid block of scum! Other faction, Werewolf, Other faction, Werewolf!

tclawren - 6 (
Kise
Lowell, Eldritch Lord
, singersigner,
RaudhrGarm
Nacho,
)
^Oh, look, we've got scum!

RaudhrGarm - 6 (
, gorilla, T-Bone,
quadz08
) L-4
tclawren - 6 (
Kise
Lowell, Eldritch Lord
, singersigner,
RaudhrGarm
, Nachomamma8) L-4
^A more formal votecount. Between these wagons, we get four scum, two on each. Gorilla and T-Bone, Garm (technically) and Nacho.

Singer wrote:While I understand the logic behind saying this, bad play is bad play. Sometimes it just looks scummy, and now it's our job to figure out which is which (way to go).
This reminds me of active-lurking-scum-singer in a newbie game.

For the record? This was horrible reasoning:
If the town directs the SK kills, then they're essentially killing people who would have been lynched the next day: if they hit town, that's no different from a town mislynch. Horribad logic. The only time to lynch a SK is when 1: it's too close to lylo, or 2: they go off of their chain and kill someone they were not supposed to.

Otherwise, leashing the SK and directing the kills is effectively an extra town lynch.

I never saw anyone go,
Raud: Please Kill...

I saw some people whisper, "Raud's intending to kill these people, who I think are town." I never saw people actually DIRECTING the SK. Lots of debate, some fears of Raud killing the wrong person...
...But nobody suggesting who he SHOULD kill.
WTH, people. I'll be reading more into this debate, 'cause I'm clearly seeing scum speaking, here.
My academy.
Agnigi
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

tclawren wrote:T-Bone is flailing so bad right now. If there wasn't a wagon on Chronopie I would vote for him.

This post generated only "?" in my head. Self-contradiction within just one post. Really scummy, but Charlie is pretty scummy as well now
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:58 am

Post by tclawren »

*sigh*

I find T-bone scummy. I find Chronopie scummy (look to earlier in the day). T-bone has no wagon. Chronopie does. Vote goes to Chronopie.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 am

Post by mastin2 »

Like this. "Directing the SK can never go right! They'll always shoot wrong!" (No more so than the town. Heck, I've seen SKs who single-handedly wiped out almost the entire scumteam: the town kept mislynching and probably would've lost had it not been for the most-generous SK who shot almost every single scum. True, I've also seen SKs hit town, when they were being directed...but those targets were people who would've been mislynched, anyway, within a day or two.)

This. Oh so much this.

Pine: 3 (Kise, RaudhrGarm, C-Worl)
Sad. Not that they made this. That it didn't go through. It really shoulda. (If everyone had done this, like rational people should've, then Garm didn't need to be lynched. But noooooo, the scum were AFRAID of it...)

RaudhrGarm - 8 (
, gorilla, T-Bone,
quadz08, Lowell
, Pine) L-2
Gorilla, T-Bone, and Pine are the only people on this wagon who aren't pretty much confirmed town.

Kise wrote:SingSing is looking like scum all a sudden, why are you pushing buttons?
Valid.

Casual attitude from singer really is looking bad.

RaudhrGarm - 9 (
, gorilla, T-Bone,
quadz08, Lowell
, Pine, Chronopie) L-1
^To be honest, I'm not too fond of how few scum there are on here. Three. I'd expect one more. Might be Chrono.

Wants to lynch SK:
C-Worl
quadz
, gorilla,
lowell
powerrox
, T-Bone, Pine,
Reckmon, TC
, Chronopie
As Garm stated, this list contains serious scum. I see three. It's possible there's a fourth.

RaudhrGarm - 9 (
, gorilla, T-Bone,
Lowell
, Pine, Chronopie,
RaudhrGarm
) L-1
^Backs this up quite nicely.

Getting rid of a second lynch is totally town, too! :roll:
Linked, because this is among the most scummy reactions to the claim there is, ignoring the obvious logic behind letting the SK live on a leash. Number of kills at night is irrelevant. If you do the math, Garm acting as a second lynch actually SAVES lives.

Garm kept alive:
One town-choice death during the day.
One town-choice death during the night.
Two scum-choice dead during the night.

End result: two obv-town dead, two suspects dead.
Repeat.
Four obv-town dead, four suspects dead.

Garm killed:
One town-choice dead during the day.
Two scum-choice dead during the night.
End result: two obv-town dead, one suspect dead.
Repeat.
Four obv-town dead, and only two suspects dead.

Essentially, Garm could've doubled our efficiency.

Gorilla's Charlie vote looked bad. However...
T-Bone wrote:^^reason?
Might be "why are you voting for my buddy?"

:goodposting:

That's through 54. I think I can get caught up in one final sweep.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:02 am

Post by mastin2 »

Scumz.

Remember when I first came into the game, and thought that Gorilla wasn't a good lynch? It was because of this. Gorilla's correct about the speed of the wagon being alarming. Jumping ahead to the votecount:
Charlie - 4.5 (
Kise
, ConSpiracy,
C-Worl, Powerrox93
Gorilla
)
This might be evidence of Conspiracy scum, but I'm not sold on this wagon having more than one scum. (Gorilla.)

C-Worl - 2 (
Reckamonic
, MrZepher,
Lowell
, Pine)
^Guess who the scum here is?

Blatant bandwagoning.

LFT. (QFT, only linked. :P)

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that C-worl being able to guess the code means it has something to do with their combined off-site experience, something common there which MSers don't know about.

Irony.

tclawren - 5 (implosion, ConSpiracy, Pine,
C-Worl, Reckamonic
) L-4
^Guess where the scum are? No more than two at this point, but I have this sneaking suspicion it's only one. Anyone want to venture a guess as to who?

Scumz.

Hey mafias or werewolves, will you kill Charlie tonight? kthx...
Nah, we can just leave Charlie to the SKOHWAITNOWECAN'TCAUSEYOULYNCHEDHIM!

Liking this post.

Tclaw's scumlist wrote:gorilla
T-Bone
Nachomamma8
Chronopie
MrZepher
Upon review, remarkably accurate.

tclawren - 8 (implosion, ConSpiracy, Pine,
C-Worl, Reckamonic
, Chronopie, MrZepher,
Kise
) L-1
^I'm really concerned, now. I've only got one scumread on this wagon; I'd expect at least two.

This is through 59. I don't think there's not much more to comment on from there which I haven't done already.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Reckamonic »

V/LA, shit has gone down and needs to be worked out.

Noted.
._.
meeeeeeep?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:22 am

Post by mastin2 »

I can't decide if this is bussing, going after an easy mislynch, or a combination of the two (bussing an easily-lynched partner). Also, note how T-Bone is selectively scum-hunting.
He rules out kr0b/Charlie being a member of the other scumteam, and mentions specifically the werewolves.

T-Bone wrote:#1532. I know you're interested in meta, but defending your own meta is meaningless to the game.
I'm not defending my meta as being town. I'm pointing out that you're attacking my playstyle, things I do every game which are quite null. And anyone who's played with me will observe that every scumtell you listed against me is just my style. (Unfortunately, it would appear two of the people who could most back me up--Pine and Nacho--are scum, so they probably won't.)

Also, T-Bone's reliance on Nacho is a clear link between 'em.

This sounds like someone is giving up.
Nope. Just was waiting until I had finished my read (which I have, now) before paying attention to the people clearly trying to distract me.

The Mod wrote:tclawren - 4 (implosion, ConSpiracy, Reckamonic, Chronopie)
Charlie - 3 (T-Bone, Kise, Powerrox93)
Chronopie - 3 (gorilla, MrZepher, C-Worl)
MrZepher - 2 (Nachomamma8, tclawren)
mastin2 - 2 (Pine, Charlie)
By Lorthia, you guys suck. All of these wagons are Horribad.

TClaw--might as well be confirmed-town.
Zepher--very-doubtfully scum.
Me--obviously not scum. :P

Charlie&Chrono: Admittedly?
It's possible either are.
Possible. But I am not confident enough in either of them to be the fourth scum to lay down a vote. Instead, let's get some real scum lynched.

Vote: T-Bone

There. Now we have a winning wagon! :D
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”