Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Parama »

@GhostWriter:
I love all the wonderful votes you've made this game.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

And I love all the pointless tunneling you've done on a person you shout needs to be PL'd for being a detriment to town, despite you yourself having had a town read on him for who knows how long of the time you were voting him. Compared to that, my vote has been used better than yours this game.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Parama »

I still don't see a vote.
You really don't see anyone worth voting?
Call me when you start playing this game, kthx.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Kise trying to play up some stupid smarg feud?

Why, exactly?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:48 am

Post by smargaret »

Panda, check my gender. You might be surprised. Also, I get the feeling that I'm being wagoned for going V/LA - as far as I can tell, the case against me is that I haven't done anything (because I've been away at my in-laws/getting ready to leave since Friday morning! they kind of frown on computers being out, they're weird that way) and because I didn't push LLD/UK on the miller thing.

I don't think Fate's faking his PR - has nobody else in this game put rainbow sprinkles on cupcakes? Am I the only one who's having a funfetti wedding cake? Flavor wise, it makes too much sense to automatically assume it's fake. That said, I don't think the presence of a PR says anything about his alignment, and the argument with GI has only shut things down as far as Fate being able to scumhunt. I expect better.

I do think GI is reaching and trying to push a Fate lynch, hoping maybe for support from chesskid et al.

I like GW, gut townread on Parama. Kise is null. LLD/UK ... are interesting. The Kyubei gambit doesn't sit well with me, but I don't see what the advantage is of doing both that and claiming miller as scum. LLD/UK are good enough players to be capable of playing well enough to not get investigated, so I don't see why they'd claim as town. I'm leaning scum on them, but since it's because of the miller claim I don't think they're the scummiest players for today. Chess is being uncharacteristically silent/reasonable, Vollkan hasn't improved, but everyone else hasn't said enough for me to have an opinion on them.

Unvote
Vote: GreyIce
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Parama »

unvote, vote: vollkan
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:59 am

Post by GreyICE »

o_O

Parama, highlight the lines from the above that show you Smarg is thinking logically about the game and reading thoroughly.

Smarg, explain anything in that post.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Fate »

Smarg is town, Parama recognizes ths and moves on to his next LAWLZ target.

IN OTHER NEWS

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GREY

YES ITS HAPPENING.

KISE GET ON HERE

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:09 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

So, not much interesting has happened outside of Fate reverting to GreyICE for ??? reasons. Smarg's post is uninteresting, though slightly townlike. tclawren is still scum that needs to die. How interesting he hasn't bothered to post since we started voting him. But, I suppose since Kise is defending him he doesn't want to dig his hole any deeper.

Tclawren is the lynch that's happening today.

~UK
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:10 am

Post by smargaret »

Grey, what do you want explained? Why I think you're scum? You're pushing a lynch on someone because he's exploiting a loophole in his posting restriction (I'm assuming you didn't do a lot of paraphrasing, Fate) to
be more pro-town
with the bonus that at least two other people in this town had already expressed a desire to policy lynch him.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:11 am

Post by smargaret »

UK, were you hoping to gain anything by trolling, or was it just for lulz?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:13 am

Post by tclawren »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Volkann

I just reread. list of reads, from town to scum:

UA
GW
CK3
Panda
Kise
GreyICE
Parama
Fate

VV
Smargret
Volkann
Steph

I'd be surprised if all of the bolded people were town, but I'm having the hardest fucking time reading them at all.

I changed my mind on GreyICE because looking back I'm pretty sure he's playing a similar style game as UA: pressure your reads and see if they burst. The only problem about the way he's playing in this game is that he had no reads really until his second vote on Fate. So right now, I'm (barely) leaning town on GI.

The bottom three on my list haven't made a post I've felt good about all game. (that includes this newest one by Smargaret) Volkann gets my vote because of the wagon.

UA asked me what I thought about them pressuring Kise. It's good play. You are pressuring your reads see if they slip. You kinda make people hate you, but that's OK in the long run.

P-Edit: Ok that's enough. Please state the case you have on me.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:16 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

EBWOP: Oh, right, GW, vote tclawren or Parama, I don't care which, but you shall vote, thank you.

Cut by smar:

But I got what I wanted.

Cut by tclawren: Good of you to join us. My partner and I shall have to discuss your latest post and our desire to fulfill your request. Expect a response later, fair enough?

~UK
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

smargaret wrote:Grey, what do you want explained? Why I think you're scum? You're pushing a lynch on someone because he's exploiting a loophole in his posting restriction (I'm assuming you didn't do a lot of paraphrasing, Fate) to
be more pro-town
with the bonus that at least two other people in this town had already expressed a desire to policy lynch him.

Shall we run down the list?

1) My problems with Fate are not what you said. He's:
  • Pushing lynches by yelling a lot
  • Making no real drives towards discovering people's alignments
  • Has, since the vote, made an ever-mutating case on me that boils down to 'he's scum because I want to lynch him.'
  • Has
    changed
    his post restriction. If this was pro-town, why not do it in the first place?
  • Has claimed to become hated townie if he broke it. Claimed that he would rage himself down to L-0 if I didn't get lynched. Then revealed he can rage without breaking it AND NOT HIT L-0. That means it was basically a gambit to pretend that he would alignment confirm himself without doing so. That's a gambit, yes. It's not one that's a TOWN gambit.
  • Has since claimed mysterious powers. He LOVES claiming mysterious powers as scum. And Fate, if you cry like Meta, I will link to game after game of your magical 'mysterious powers.' These powers are ever-mutable, to fit whatever will keep the lynch wagon off him, and they are just scum made up shit.
  • Has decided to call everyone who won't vote for me scum in a hissy fit of epic proportions.
  • Makes no fucking sense.

Yeah, I'm pushing this one to lynch, Smarg. He needs death. So why dismiss my case with a lie?

2) UK/LLD claiming Miller. Okay, so your point is that:
- LLD/UK hydra is a good enough player to push the miller claim off themselves
- LLD/UK hydra is a bad enough player that they think they're at risk of drawing the cop investigation. So they claim miller. Despite this nearly ensuring they need to die by LyLo.

Everything else is just 'GUT!'

It makes me feel HORRIBLE about you. Parama deciding to unvote you makes me feel HORRIBLE about him.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Fate »

1) My problems with Fate are not what you said. He's:
  • Pushing lynches by yelling a lot
  • Making no real drives towards discovering people's alignments
  • Has, since the vote, made an ever-mutating case on me that boils down to 'he's scum because I want to lynch him.'
  • Has
    changed
    his post restriction. If this was pro-town, why not do it in the first place?
  • Has claimed to become hated townie if he broke it. Claimed that he would rage himself down to L-0 if I didn't get lynched. Then revealed he can rage without breaking it AND NOT HIT L-0. That means it was basically a gambit to pretend that he would alignment confirm himself without doing so. That's a gambit, yes. It's not one that's a TOWN gambit.
  • Has since claimed mysterious powers. He LOVES claiming mysterious powers as scum. And Fate, if you cry like Meta, I will link to game after game of your magical 'mysterious powers.' These powers are ever-mutable, to fit whatever will keep the lynch wagon off him, and they are just scum made up shit.
  • Has decided to call everyone who won't vote for me scum in a hissy fit of epic proportions.
  • Makes no fucking sense.

1. This is a scumtell how?
2. This is pure opinion and isn't supported by any posts I have made
3. This is a scumtell for me...how? When I find scum everything they do is a scumtell so therefore yes the case evolves and grows as they continue to be scummy. The fact that you've done exactly the same thing with my posts yet have tried to incorporate in your case against me is plain and obvious SCUM HYPOCRISY.
3. I haven't changed anything, I already told you the motivations I had for exploiting the loophole/not doing it at first. Your "scum" explanation for my actions is that no one was listening to me, so I CHANGED it to spotlight myself and push mislynches. That's horseshit and there's no way you ACTUALLY believe that to be a scumtell, but youre scum so ETC.
4. I can rage without breaking it yes, I can also break it and force myself to be a hated townie, so again, lolwhat? I refuse to give it to these repeated attempts to rolefish me by your implying my PRestriction is why I'm confirmed town, baiting me to explain why I AM confirmed town.
5. K, link game after game then. I'll link game after game of me being town and doing it. What wagon was on me that I needed to divert? I know its killing you to find out my role, GUESS YOU DONT HAVE A ROLECOP? LAWLZ
6. This is a scumtell again...how? I'm pissed no one was voting your scummy ass, pissed UA was all "OH THEY ARENT GETTIN LYNCHED TODAY NEVAR," and raged appropriately.
7. Oh how you change your tune, at first I WAS making sense and you called me town, now you're on the other side of the LAWL fence because you think my arguments have degenerated enough for you to fight them and get me mislynched instead. WALP not happening.

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

1)
You're yelling a lot rather than using reasoning and logic as to why I'm scum? Yeah. That's fucking poor. We've both pushed mislynches as scum by just yelling at the town a lot about how scummy someone is.

2)
Really? You dismiss Smarg as town for a post LIKE THAT? Why? Because Smarg is voting for me. NO ATTEMPT TO DETERMINE ALIGNMENT

3)
:roll: Did you just make a case earlier in the thread as to why you're a decent player, and have me agree? Don't suddenly 180 on me. You want to lynch people because they're scum. People are not scum because you want to lynch them.

4)
Yeah, I think you'll change your "post restriction" when people aren't paying enough attention to you. You love attention. MOST scum keep their heads down and don't make noise. You're more likely to do that as town.

5)
Fate, gimme a break. The last time you did that as town your mysterious powers involved YOU BEING BULLETPROOF. Here, the softclaim was to deter me from pushing you. A softclaim on what? L-5? So the scum are 95% certain to shoot you tonight? Oh no. You have no fear of having a TOWN POWER ROLE SHOT? LOLNO. I can ALSO link to a game when its over where you try to avoid getting shot AS A VANILLA TOWNIE. So you throw yourself INTO THE LINE OF FIRE in order to scare other town players off your wagon? LOLNO.

Lets highlight that.
If you were a town PR you'd be
dodging of the night kill

You softclaimed to make sure votes wouldn't hit you because
you're dodging the lynch.

You are scum. You are more worried about getting lynched than getting shot. SCUM MOTIVATIONAL TELLS? YOU ASKED ME FOR SCUM MOTIVATIONAL TELLS?

6)
Oh FFS. Calling LLD scum because she's not voting for me is FUCKING RETARDED. It's just more fearmongering. "Fall into line, town, or Fate's pushing you as scum too." "Look, the scum won't join the GI wagon!"

7)
ITT I'm scummy because my reads evolved as your behavior got scummier and scummier.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Fate »

1) I have plenty of reasoning and logic, half of which you've even CONCEDED are valid reasons to suspect you.

2) Yes I'll call Smarg town for a post like that, because it was a goodpost and its a vote on you, which is a vote for getting scum lynched today which is PROTOWN.

3) What is this I don't even. People are scum and I want to lynch them and I'll do whatever I Have to do achieve that.

4) You can't convince me you believe this trash. FATES MORE LIKELY TO KEEP HIS HEAD DOWN AS TOWN. That's bullshit. I'd much rather continue policy lynching chesskid in rainbowville than "Change" a PR and get heat on me like this, especially since you had me down as town as did others. BUT YOURE SCUM SO HERE I AM ARGUING WITH A SCUMWALL.

5) This meta is false and horsesit. I've softclaimed at L-INfinty with a cop role, a vig, a mason,a VT, EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. I'm not throwing myself into ANY LINE of fire, I'm saying "HEY DOC GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS IM CONFIRMED TOWN THIS GAME." To ensure I'll fuckin live till massclaim, at which point you can feel free to lynch me for not having a confirmable role.

6) LLD is scum for a myriad of reasons, but ok single ONE out.

7) You're scummy because your reads are not consistent with someone who is able to read me as town accurately 95% of the time, but more consistent of someone who would rather buddy/mislynch me based on what you think you can get away with in response to my posts. You saw me change my PR, and IMMEDIATELY reacted with "OH GOLDMDINE HE CHANGED HIS PR. I CAN GET HIM LYNCHED WITH THIS AMMO" instead of ACTUALLY thinking through what possible motives I would have for changing it as scum with, again,
no pressure on me at all.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Fate »

EDWOP:

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:44 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

smargaret wrote:
1)
I don't think Fate's faking his PR - has nobody else in this game put rainbow sprinkles on cupcakes? Am I the only one who's having a funfetti wedding cake? Flavor wise, it makes too much sense to automatically assume it's fake. That said, I don't think the presence of a PR says anything about his alignment, and the argument with GI has only shut things down as far as Fate being able to scumhunt. I expect better.

I do think GI is reaching and trying to push a Fate lynch, hoping maybe for support from chesskid et al.

I like GW, gut townread on Parama. Kise is null. LLD/UK ... are interesting.
2)
The Kyubei gambit doesn't sit well with me, but I don't see what the advantage is of doing both that and claiming miller as scum.
LLD/UK are good enough players to be capable of playing well enough to not get investigated, so I don't see why they'd claim as town.
I'm leaning scum on them, but since it's because of the miller claim I don't think they're the scummiest players for today. Chess is being uncharacteristically silent/reasonable, Vollkan hasn't improved, but everyone else hasn't said enough for me to have an opinion on them.

Unvote
Vote: GreyIce

1) "FATE'S PR IS REAL BECAUSE RAINBOW SPRINKLES." Yeah. Flavor speculation is bad, especially since you are using it as a kind of proxy defense. You even state explicitly:

That said, I don't think the presence of a PR says anything about his alignment.

Which to me reads like: "Fate isn't lying about this because of flavor shit, OH BUT I'M NOT DEFENDING HIM. NO. DON'T THINK THAT PLEASE."

Further, your vote on GI and your comments about him make it clear that you support Fate in this Fate vs. GI debate. While it is POSSIBLE that they could be bussing... I'm gonna throw this out.

Fate and GI are not scum together.

Assuming this opinion, if you think GI is scum, you imply Fate as town.

Unless, of course, you want to assume they are BOTH scum Smarg?

You can't sit on the fence with Fate while your vote is parked on GI. Sorry.
You're lying.

2) Here's a question: Why does it make sense if we are competent enough players to avoid investigation... that we would claim miller as scum? That would only draw attention towards us of a different sort. If we were scum, and we felt like we could avoid being investigated, it would make more sense NOT to claim miller.

Essentially, your logic is at best WIFOM; at worst WRONG.

~LLD
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:45 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Hmm, you've interested me, Fate, with point six. Out of curiosity are you going to get around to mentioning that myriad of reasons? Or will you just vaguely point at it to see who bites?

~UK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Fate »

Are you calling me scum now UK? Implying I'm throwing out suspicion to see "who bites?"

I've already outlined the reasons, if you were reading my posts instead of buddying me you'd SEE those reasons.

And Kise sees the same things. "Lol why would I claim miller as scum if I'm a good player?" Because you DON"T want an investigation to ruin your "Master Scum Plans." Same reason a player like Vi would claim miller as scum. It also explains why you aren't being NK'd, etc.

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Fate »

Your points on Smarg are reaching. You're trying to use her uncertain language as a point against her by twisting it into a "LOOK SHES FENCE SITTING." you even are cheeky enough to say "which reads to me as ____" implying youre ASSUMING thats what she meant instead of taking what she said at face value: That she doesn't think the PR is a tell either way, but that Grey is scummy as fuck for trying to use it against me.

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:56 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Fate wrote:Are you calling me scum now UK? Implying I'm throwing out suspicion to see "who bites?"

I've already outlined the reasons, if you were reading my posts instead of buddying me you'd SEE those reasons.

And Kise sees the same things. "Lol why would I claim miller as scum if I'm a good player?" Because you DON"T want an investigation to ruin your "Master Scum Plans." Same reason a player like Vi would claim miller as scum.
It also explains why you aren't being NK'd, etc.

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

It's day 1. How are you even considering using the bolded as an argument?

and you think I'M reaching Fate? Pft.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Fate »

I'm saying claiming miller to explain why as a "pro-town good" player you are never NK'd is a viable strategy as scum.

Are you suggesting you are going to be NK'd this game with a miller claim? Lol

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:04 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Fate wrote:Your points on Smarg are reaching. You're trying to use her uncertain language as a point against her by twisting it into a "LOOK SHES FENCE SITTING." you even are cheeky enough to say "which reads to me as ____" implying youre ASSUMING thats what she meant instead of taking what she said at face value: That she doesn't think the PR is a tell either way, but that Grey is scummy as fuck for trying to use it against me.

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

Interesting how you chose to defend Smarg instead of letting her answer the claims herself.

Are you worried about something?

~LLD

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”