Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:05 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:1) I have plenty of reasoning and logic, half of which you've even CONCEDED are valid reasons to suspect you.

2) Yes I'll call Smarg town for a post like that, because it was a goodpost and its a vote on you, which is a vote for getting scum lynched today which is PROTOWN.

3) What is this I don't even. People are scum and I want to lynch them and I'll do whatever I Have to do achieve that.

4) You can't convince me you believe this trash. FATES MORE LIKELY TO KEEP HIS HEAD DOWN AS TOWN. That's bullshit. I'd much rather continue policy lynching chesskid in rainbowville than "Change" a PR and get heat on me like this, especially since you had me down as town as did others. BUT YOURE SCUM SO HERE I AM ARGUING WITH A SCUMWALL.

5) This meta is false and horsesit. I've softclaimed at L-INfinty with a cop role, a vig, a mason,a VT, EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. I'm not throwing myself into ANY LINE of fire, I'm saying "HEY DOC GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS IM CONFIRMED TOWN THIS GAME." To ensure I'll fuckin live till massclaim, at which point you can feel free to lynch me for not having a confirmable role.

6) LLD is scum for a myriad of reasons, but ok single ONE out.

7) You're scummy because your reads are not consistent with someone who is able to read me as town accurately 95% of the time, but more consistent of someone who would rather buddy/mislynch me based on what you think you can get away with in response to my posts. You saw me change my PR, and IMMEDIATELY reacted with "OH GOLDMDINE HE CHANGED HIS PR. I CAN GET HIM LYNCHED WITH THIS AMMO" instead of ACTUALLY thinking through what possible motives I would have for changing it as scum with, again,
no pressure on me at all.

1)
WERE valid reasons. Way back when. Town updates their fucking reads after page 5. Scum doesn't need to.

2)
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Horseshit.

3)
Yeah but you're not trying to lynch scum, you're trying to lynch town. So by your own argument you're scum. Try again?

4)
I believe that no one was paying attention to your nonsense, yes.

5)
Any doctor who protects you this game should be drawn, quartered, and shot.

6)
LOL

7)
Wait a second what? Because I wasn't suspicious of you before that. You are fucking right you are tough to lynch on day 1. But yeah. You, in one post, completely confirmed my suspicions and gave me all the ammo I needed to convince 6 townies as well.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:11 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Then perhaps you should either link said posts where the points are outlined, or restate them. I'm sure no one would find it amiss. And I don't believe I've ever used the language that you are scum, now have I?

Secondly...well, I'll let the points on smarg be handled either by LLD or time. Though I find it very interesting you feel the need to answer for her. And before you ask, I don't see the word scum describing you anywhere in that last sentence...but you seem to be trying for said dubious honor.

Thirdly, if everyone else in this game keeps playing as badly as you are, then I could certainly see us being NK'd.

~UK
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

Votecount 1.3

"Zzz..."

Fate (1): VasudeVa
tclawren (2): Stephoscope, UshiromiyaAnge
GreyICE (2): Smargaret, Fate
Smargaret (1): CupcakePanda
VasudeVa (1): Vollkan
Parama (2): GreyICE, Chesskid
Vollkan (3): Kise, Parama, tclawren

Not Voting:
GhostWriter

With 13 players alive, it is 7 to lynch, and 6 to no-lynch.

Deadline is May 19th, 10pm PST
Last edited by Le Cupcake on Mon May 02, 2011 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Fate »

I'll defend a townread any time I fuckin please.

Your attack on her was craptastic, and while OTHER people got townvibes off her post you're trying to fabricate some sort of "link" between us and discourage her vote on Grey. And I called you OUT on it.

What am I answering for her? I see an attack on someone who made a townie post and vote, and I attack it.

AND HEREY OU GO AGAIN with "you're playing badly." Which is it? You calling me scum or you calling me PLAYING BAD BAD FATE and undermining my scumhunting?

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

This is what it must feel like to watch a Fate vs. Vas argument from oh so long ago. .__.

Read commencing.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:14 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

However, you see, I have not yet made said determination that smarg is town. Her response would have guided me greatly to such a conclusion. You, however, chose to spoil that. For now, you are playing badly. But playing badly is very scum intended. I still want to believe you're town, but your postings on this page have made such an assertion progressively more difficult to believe.

So, are you planning on telling me why I'm scum?

~UK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Fate »

I have already told you why you're scum, and I've updated it in my latest post.

Now you're "oh you're playing badly, you're the worst player here right now and everyone plays shit like you yeah scum will kill us TROLOLOL."

Playing badly how?

Why is Grey TOWN?

So what IS your read on Smarg? I have shown an explanation for smarg's post and how I and others interpreted it to be townie. Instead of using that information and saying "oh I see now" you go "OH FATE WHY YOU ANSWERING FOR HER?"

Why is Kise SCUM?

I don't even know where your reads are this game because you HAVEN"T taken any clear stances. So no, you haven't called me SCUM outright, but you're poking and prodding at various players inconsistently in a way that feels "I'll just sit here and take pot shots at townies that I believe are playing suboptimally, until popular opinion sways onto one that can be lynched." That's what your play feels like to me, and I don't see any of that "TROLLIN THE THREAD FOR READS" bullshit that Greybuddy is spouting for you.

And yeah, Grey defended YOU in the same way I defended smarg. So if I'm scummy for that, what does that say about Grey?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Fate »

Fucking helll.

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:36 am

Post by GhostWriter »

At this rate, you're gonna get yourself killed, Fate. Careful.

I have a problem with Tclawren's 197. He posts it in a style to seem like he was writing it at the same time as GI, with a Preview Edit to try and show that he was "surprised" that he had just committed an OMGUS vote. However, with 10 minutes between the posts, this seems forced and fake. Too much of a delayed reaction. On top of that, his latest post has a nice little list of who he finds scummy. With his top choice being someone who is on V/LA, and has made only 3 posts so far, one of which placed a vote on Tclawren. He knows he can't get away with parking his vote on the lurker, so despite having Steph as his top scum choice, a choice that had to be made for literally no pro-town reason, he votes his second choice, showing how little he himself believes in his top pick.

VOTE: Tclawren
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:42 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Fate, I've made my stances clear. I don't know where you get the impression I haven't. I've stated GI and you are town. I've stated tclawren and Kise are scum. I've stated Steph is suspicious. I've also prodded vollkan because I want an answer, and I want him to scumhunt. Could you please stick to the truth for once? I know it's hard sometimes.

Why do I have to explain why Grey is town, Fate? You didn't ask me to explain why I thought you town. As for why Kise is scum, until you produce your concise case on me, I feel no need to link you back to the post where we in detail describe what makes Kise suspicious. So, for someone all up in arms about me not reading your posts, you sure don't see to read mine.

Finally, my read on smarg is dependent on her answer. I hold out a slight hope that something will come of it DESPITE you feeling the need to intervene. Why should I accept your version of events when smarg should be telling me herself?

Actually, one more thing, where did Grey answer any questions/cases directed at us? I'd appreciate a link.

~UK
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:44 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

EBWOP: Let me state that my town read of you is indeed eroding, Fate. You're pretty much at null with the ability to vary wildly based on how you post at this point. Is that not clear enough?

~UK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Fate »

The fuck would I question why you havea town read on Me when I know I'm town? Dumbest thing I've ever heard. If you have me read as town this game you're either a good player or scum.

Nice EPIC DODGE though, as you fail to havve any concrete reasoning as to why GREY is town, so you deflect with some BS question.

Ill reread your Kise case later, but its prob horseshit since Kise is town.

Yeah your STANCE that I'm a "null read that ill twist into any read I feel beneficial to me with your next posts" is perfectly CRYSTAL you cheeky scumbag.

I
<3
KA
TS[color]
U
S
KI

UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:02 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Oh, I have concrete reasoning. In fact, I'm pretty sure I expressed it around the time I voted Kise. Perhaps you should just read through my ISO and tell me why I'm scum.

I'm not sure what pro town intent could possibly be behind your most recent posts, which instead of answering a reasonable question, choose to alter reality and change facts to suit your needs. And when called out on it, even change the argument. You're deflecting far more than I am.

~UK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Fucking helll.

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

Fix mahh tags <3And then I didn break it >_>b

Well if yo explained your greytown read, like I said ill reread it later.

You're using vague language thoughm what argument did I change when called out?

What question did I not answer?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

There is damn good reason why GreyICE(and myself) are voting for Fate, it's because Fate is known for this bullshit. While PRfaking is new, Fate has been the boy who cried wolf who has destroyed Towns as either Alignment for his mishaps.

GreyICE's #237 kinda sums it up for me. No one really was paying Attention to Fate. Evidence Fate and Kise #213-215. That's kinda what PRs do.

I've known Fate for quite a while now, and he lurrves the attention. His "PR" sorta doesn't give him this since everyone hates the Rainbow! PR. I definitely agree that despite Fate #236's "What's my motivation" defense. The motivation? His own goddamn Ego. I don't think I need to show you guys how overly inflated Fate's ego is.

Also another point to consider.
You are the moderator. You gave a PR to a player.
Do you let them go against the spirit of your PR? Do you let them loophole your way around your intended PR? Especially if it's supposed to decrease his Lynch threshold?
You might as well have not gave him the post restriction in the first place.

Fate's #231 explanation is dumb too. If I were given that PR, I would be posting like Fate had been posting right now(Copy paste rainbow at the end) for clarity since I would be thinking about the Townspeople who need to read my post too. I wouldn't bother with his earlier stuff since it would take a bit more effort not to mention it was incredibly antiTown. AntiTown stuff, now who does that?

The rest of the argument, Fate gets his ass handed to him multiple times. I have no idea why the fuck you people are voting for GI instead of Fate. Fate's arguments are ridiculously misconstrued AND and incredibly graspy. Seriously. This is bad: Not letting others hop votes while he himself hops on a whim. This is bad too: Via GI's #308. This is worse: "I'll ignore that GI is right about my shit case(via GI #308) and proceed to call him stupid: WoT style! He started this shit therefore, he's scum.

Now a caveat here though, Fate's arguments are usually bad, but they're only this bad when he's scum or confirmed Town. Last time I checked, he isn't confirmed Town. Do yourself a favor and ISO Fate in Resurgence Mafia. Now dere's one obvscum Fate.

It comes with experience after multiple games of Fate v. Vas that I've gotten a taste on how to read him.

...I don't think I need to post more on this. Let's kill Fate, pretty please?

TLDR:
I agree with GreyICE. People who don't are either stupid or scum with Fate.

Let's fucking kill Fate already.

PEDIT: *sees recent posts*
...nope, doesn't change my mind.
*posts anyway*
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

Vas clownin it up again. If I have a massive ego and lurv attention, WHY WOULD I FAKE AN ANNOYING ASS PR IN THE FIRST PLACE.

The rest of your case is HURRRMETA ISO FATE IN ANOTHER GAME

You have any other reads besides LOLFATESCUM bullshit? Because if this is all you have to add, you go on can go on the scum/dumb list too
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:19 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Fate, I'm consulting with LLD on something. Please watch warmly.

Though one thing, having the rainbow in a quoted post counts o.O?

~UK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

Well its easier to quote my own posts then tot ry and quuote and erase the quote tags, as you saw witht he broken failure earlier on my phone.

All my pr says is that each post must CONTAIN all rainbow and pink. And katsuki is a lovable forgiving mod and let's me edwop mistakes as well if caught immediately.

Needless to say with half my energy focused on remembering hat bullshit, my scumhunting and thread awarenesss is more hampered than usual. Ill likely be doing a full reread later this week.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:43 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

I shall anticipate the results of that, Fate.

SO! VV, who's scum with Fate?

~UK
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:44 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

EBWOP: Same question to you, GI. I might have missed it.

~UK
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:EBWOP: Same question to you, GI. I might have missed it.

~UK

Working on it. Parama has studiously ignored:

- Everything Fate posted
- Everything I've posted about Fate

And has tried to nose me around to see where I'll go. While not doing the same for Fate. He's also just straight up ignored Fate virtually entire. Most of the interactions Fate-Parama seem to be Fate trying to convince his scumbuddy that this very, very bad idea is in fact a good idea. Parama seems very embarrassed by this entire situation, like having a crazy aunt you lock in the closet if company is coming.

Parama wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Parama is studiously ignoring you as hard as humanly possible.

Yeah, this is optimal play when I'm town and reading Fate as town. Because ignoring him is the key to success, unless he's scum.

Smarg's return was miserable. Parama's response was miserable. Fate calling Smarg town on the basis of her voting for me is null (Fate loves to do that when he's trying to build a wagon as scum. It's only when it reaches the later stages that he might start screaming "bus, bus!")

Tclaw's last post is pretty meh. Hitting Vollkan is just lol. So far he's avoiding controversy like a pro.

VasudeVa is obvtown, you're obvtown, Ghostwriter is obvtown, Chesskid is obvtown.

Vollkan is townish. He's playing his usual way (trying to tally points on individuals, which is not a bad day 1 approach in particular) but I don't like his refusal to read me and Fate. If you're going to play by scummish-seeming posts, etc., you better read our damn confrontation. It's not like there's not plenty of material in there.

Kise is townish. I refuse to elaborate, because he pisses me off. Okay, no I will. He was all sulky-pissy that the entire town didn't consider him town after his 'lolcool' gambit on a player whose played so many games that he should see that shit coming a mile off. And then he was sulky over his vote on you. That just seems town. I can fake it, you can fake it, Kise MIGHT be able to, but it's hard.

Stephanoscope is amazingly null flavored null with null cherries and null topping.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Kise »

but I think I'm cherries (^o^).....
MODS: two day limited access. If we hit night phase, you know who I wanna kill ;-)
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

OK I'm back. Content coming later tonight.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

tclawren is scum.

Firstly, he had the delicious combination of not only sheeping Ushi's convenient vote seven minutes later, but also being rather hypocritical (he was not exactly a main source of content up to that point either).

(a side note: I defend myself asking for clarification on something directed at me, while ignoring "fairly eventful events". I don't put a lot of importance on such "gambits". I haven't played with chesskid before, I don't believe, so I will trust the community here to some extent, but I like to think I could have looked town if scum and faced with such a gambit.)

Back to tclawren. He keeps mentioning me, such as in 197. Grey calls him on it several times...Grey looks town, they're sure not on the same side.

I'm at the bottom of tclawren's list in 361. He's playing it tooo safe. I had perfectly good reasons for making the posts I made, when I made them. And, all other things being equal, I'm more likely town than scum...but you want to say I'm the scummiest just because I haven't yet had much to say, less than a week in? Anything more I say would be WIFOMalicious but, come on man.

GhostWriter calls it in 383. Pretty sure he's town too. I liked the post where someone defended him based on his responding quickly...not sure exactly where that was.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Stephoscope wrote:tclawren is scum.

This post is lacking a vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”