Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

It's already there. It never left, IIRC.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Oh, so you're right GW. Our apologies, Steph.

~UK
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Oh. Our bad. >.<
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Lol, are you two logged in at the same time?
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

It would seem that way. I don't have any other games so I've just been :lazy: about switching.

~UK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ughhhhhhhh i hate this game so much
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by tclawren »

GhostWriter wrote:At this rate, you're gonna get yourself killed, Fate. Careful.

I have a problem with Tclawren's 197. He posts it in a style to seem like he was writing it at the same time as GI, with a Preview Edit to try and show that he was "surprised" that he had just committed an OMGUS vote. However, with 10 minutes between the posts, this seems forced and fake. Too much of a delayed reaction. On top of that, his latest post has a nice little list of who he finds scummy. With his top choice being someone who is on V/LA, and has made only 3 posts so far, one of which placed a vote on Tclawren. He knows he can't get away with parking his vote on the lurker, so despite having Steph as his top scum choice, a choice that had to be made for literally no pro-town reason, he votes his second choice, showing how little he himself believes in his top pick.

VOTE: Tclawren

You're going to vote me because I take my time writing stuff? Why the hell would I hide an OMGUS anyway? OMGUSes are NOT a scumtell. If OMGUS was a scumtell then Fate and GI would be scum everytime they played a game. What looks like what happened is actually what happened: I wrote my post, submitted it, and then saw GI's post. So, I added a confused face.

As for my vote on Volkann instead of Steph: I of the firm belief that my votes are more useful on wagon than off it. I voted Steph earlier, no one joined me. He's still the person I suspect the most. But since no one wants to listen to me, I voted someplace my vote will actually be useful.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by tclawren »

Stephoscope wrote:tclawren is scum.

Firstly, he had the delicious combination of not only sheeping Ushi's convenient vote seven minutes later, but also being rather hypocritical (he was not exactly a main source of content up to that point either).

(a side note: I defend myself asking for clarification on something directed at me, while ignoring "fairly eventful events". I don't put a lot of importance on such "gambits". I haven't played with chesskid before, I don't believe, so I will trust the community here to some extent, but I like to think I could have looked town if scum and faced with such a gambit.)

Back to tclawren. He keeps mentioning me, such as in 197. Grey calls him on it several times...Grey looks town, they're sure not on the same side.

I'm at the bottom of tclawren's list in 361. He's playing it tooo safe. I had perfectly good reasons for making the posts I made, when I made them. And, all other things being equal, I'm more likely town than scum...but you want to say I'm the scummiest just because I haven't yet had much to say, less than a week in? Anything more I say would be WIFOMalicious but, come on man.

GhostWriter calls it in 383. Pretty sure he's town too. I liked the post where someone defended him based on his responding quickly...not sure exactly where that was.

To be clear, I think you're scum not because of lack of content. The time where you were V/LA and AFK are totally null tells. No I think you're scum, because you pop in and basically disregard the entire thread. It's active lurking and it makes you scum.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Bullshit based on the times and dates of his posts within his iso. Point it out if you can, but there's nothing to support that. At all.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Also, disregarding the entire thread wold be a lack of content.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by tclawren »

GhostWriter wrote:Bullshit based on the times and dates of his posts within his iso. Point it out if you can, but there's nothing to support that. At all.

For fuck's sake.

Stephoscope wrote:
Kise wrote:Steph and GI can get it.

Get what?

To make this post you must be reading the thread. He ignores EVERYTHING ELSE and posts this. THIS. HOW IS THIS POST NOT SUPER SCUMMY? Read it, put it in context. There is plenty of stuff to talk about at this point and he focuses on something that is COMPLETELY POINTLESS and then DISAPPEARS AGAIN. STEPH WAS ACTIVE LURKING FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME TO HIS V/LA.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

You're right. How dare he respond to something directly involving him instead of making comments in which he'd essentially parrot what everyone else had already said on the matter! And then, of all things, to go on V/LA the very next day?! Someone get me the rope!
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by vollkan »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:I was waiting to discuss this with my companion, but now we have so.

Hey, vollkan, how about you stop
...and start scumhunting?

And no, +10 on smarg does not count as an acceptable contribution. Are you seriously telling me absolutely nothing else of import has happened? Are you just pretending Kise and tclawren don't exist? Have you no thoughts on Parama? Even if you're waiting to see the GI/Fate/UA love triangle destroy itself, there's a FUCK TON more you could comment on, yet refuse to.

~UK

I don't think I have not commented on much, once you remove the mess.

Also, the following meta-compilation I produced in a previous town game where a similar issue has come up is relevant: Click Here! All spam and no substance makes me aloof.

Toogeloo wrote:
I'm far more skeptical than some of you of both Grey and Fate and their tiff. In DEFCON 2.0, Fate pulled the same types of attacks against me that resounds similarly here against Grey, however, in Camden, Grey used the same attacks against me as he started off with here as well. They were scum in their corresponding games.

Fate gets wild in every game, but not usually in the same type of scuffle which I am seeing here, which is what was reminding me of DEFCON. If he gets a little support as scum, he gets dangerous and feels he can take on a lot.

Grey's reads always seem better when he is town; I recall the stellar deconstruction in Multiple Personality Mafia that he had. Here, he is far more whimsical, almost "I don't care," mode.

In other words, I don't see any reason to call either obvtown. They aren't performing in a manner that I would write it off, and more so similar to manners I saw in previous games they played as scum. I am wary of Parama, suddenly, for his "I think they are both town, and this is going to be a trainwreck." My gut really didn't like that line of commentary, almost like it sounded as if there was a hint of inside information behind it.

Townreads are dodgy at the best of times, but I can't for the life of me see how the Fate-GeyICE issue makes either of them town. Overloading the thread with spam and bluster isn't scummy (at least on their meta), but it sure as hell isn't a towntell.

GeyICE wrote:
1) My problems with Fate are not what you said. He's:
Pushing lynches by yelling a lot
Making no real drives towards discovering people's alignments
Has, since the vote, made an ever-mutating case on me that boils down to 'he's scum because I want to lynch him.'
Has changed his post restriction. If this was pro-town, why not do it in the first place?
Has claimed to become hated townie if he broke it. Claimed that he would rage himself down to L-0 if I didn't get lynched. Then revealed he can rage without breaking it AND NOT HIT L-0. That means it was basically a gambit to pretend that he would alignment confirm himself without doing so. That's a gambit, yes. It's not one that's a TOWN gambit.
Has since claimed mysterious powers. He LOVES claiming mysterious powers as scum. And Fate, if you cry like Meta, I will link to game after game of your magical 'mysterious powers.' These powers are ever-mutable, to fit whatever will keep the lynch wagon off him, and they are just scum made up shit.
Has decided to call everyone who won't vote for me scum in a hissy fit of epic proportions.
Makes no fucking sense.

Thankyou!

The first three are basically classic Fate play: All tip and no iceberg.

The thing about changing his PR is a null tell. There is no town incentive to do it, but it's also not self-evidently scummy. Coming from somebody as messed up as Fate, it isn't scummy. The hated townie thing nudges it toward a scumtell, but it's a gambit that has no point. Where is the incentive for scum in it - as soon as he hit L-1, somebody would almost undoubtedly hammer. NOBODY in their right mind would say "Oh, gee, Fate mustn't be a hated townie. In that case, we better lynch somebody else"

"mysterious powers" - is this is a thing that Fate does, including when he is scum; or a thing Fate only does as scum?

Hissy fit and no fucking sense are, again, typical Fate.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh he loves his mysterious powers and "oh don't worry no one can read me" bs.
SO THATS WHY IM GONNA INVESTIGATE ONE OF THOSE FUCKS.
AND IF YOU DOUBLE LYNCH ME BEFORE THEN I"LL NEVER LET YOU FUCKIN LIVE IT DOWN.

WE HAVE THIS SHIT LOCKED DOWN ON POE. AND MY PASSIVE REQUIRES ME TO DIE IN THTE NEXT PHASE.

DO I NEED TO REPEAT THAT?

MY PASSIVE WILL KILL ME NEXT PHASE GUARANTEED, SO GET YOUR VOTES OFF ME YOU FUCK

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=200

Stay alive?

I'm sorry, if I wanted to stay alive I'd claim and that'd be that.

You choose the wrong person to push with all your might.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 26&start=0

If I WANTED to be confirmed town, I'd full claim, but that gives scum too much to work with. I'm just putting it out there so all the COMPETENT townies that know I'll be lynched at LyLo if I'm not confirmed like I say I am will listen to me and realize I'm town.

He's right that he plays similar games as town, but the above might as well have come from Square Enix V.

There. I did the 'meta' game for you. I'm gonna go shower now, I feel dirty.

Lynch scumfate.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:12 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

Fate wrote:5) This meta is false and horsesit. I've softclaimed at L-INfinty with a cop role, a vig, a mason,a VT, EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. I'm not throwing myself into ANY LINE of fire, I'm saying "HEY DOC GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS IM CONFIRMED TOWN THIS GAME." To ensure I'll fuckin live till massclaim, at which point you can feel free to lynch me for not having a confirmable role.

This line is fucking terrible Fate.

"I am confirmed town, let me live to massclaim. Then you can lynch me."

This is like a dare that should you end up alive at Massclaim (which normally happens around MyLo/LyLo) that you don't think anyone would question it. By that point, enough roles could be out for you to make up whatever role you want for you claim to make it look provable, or you can just give town the finger and say, "You can't risk lynching me now!"

I also have seen at least two posts now where your rainbow sprinkles have been messed up and heard or seen no repercussion for it.

I think either you or Parama might be scum at this point. I pointed out Parama's mention of you and Grey both being town and this game will trainwreck itself, which I didn't like (too much information), but you have pulled this act before as scum, and your posts are starting to ring off that vibe.

Unvote;
Vote: Fate
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:21 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Thing is, vollk, there's a lot of substance in most of the posts you haven't even bothered to look at. Also, your self meta amuses the hell out of me. I can tell already our playstyles are going to be incompatible. I am of the school that meta only serves to justify what you are already thinking, and is more or less useless. I ignore meta arguments. So, if you want to sway me on an issue, I'd appreciate you making arguments that are only within the scope of this game. This also goes for GI and anyone else using a meta argument.

Anyway, at least you respond to Fate. Though, I don't think you've commented on the UA/Kise issue, which was kind of laid out in a reasonable fashion, as far as I remember.

Everything else is uninteresting.

~UK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I've been demotuing this game to last priority for a few days now because of the ragefests

I'll get to it today/tomorrow though. >_>
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:SO! VV, who's scum with Fate?

~UK

Don't know yet. You're not one of them though. volkan's fencesitting looks pretty bad. Stephanoscope's lack of mention of Fate v. GreyICE after V/LA is pretty bad too. I'd expect scum to avoid that argument like the plague.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:07 am

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Hmm, OK. Better question. If Fate is *not* scum, who is, VV?

You've more or less only expressed a strong opinion on Fate. GI's post was appreciable because it covers a lot of people.

~UK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no i really don't want to do this.

Replace me, please
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 12:31 am

Post by GhostWriter »

VV wrote:I'd expect scum to avoid that argument like the plague.

And what about me?
Last edited by Le Cupcake on Wed May 04, 2011 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 12:33 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Sorry, on my phone. Makes quoting quite a bit harder.
Mod, could you fix that please?
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:05 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

The activity in this game is apathetic all of a sudden. I avoided posting yesterday just to look like I was trying to post to post.

Any advice to boost this up, or are we just in an ebb at the moment of the tidal surges of mafiascum?
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

... Looking for replacement for chesskid.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Stephoscope »

VasudeVa wrote:Stephanoscope's lack of mention of Fate v. GreyICE after V/LA is pretty bad too. I'd expect scum to avoid that argument like the plague.

Why? Scum would know how those players are aligned. They're in better position to use it to their advantage.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”