Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Like I said, its probably just Llama trolling at this point because their team "SHOULD" have won yesterday, but the mod messed up the VC.

Now he's like "fuck it, who cares" claiming a guilty on his last buddy just for lulz, and prepared for the loss that awaits them.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:And I'm still waiting for an answer from Llama on why scum would not hammer for the win yesterday? What would be the point of not hammering for a scum win?

I actually completely missed the fact that GG posted when you could have been hammered, thought you were out of range, so yeah, he is def town too.

WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE REZ AT THE TIME YOU DID KNOWING IT WOULD PUT THE REZ IN A TIE, WTH THE VOTES SHOWING 3 ON ME SO THAT SCUM MOI (WHO WAS OBVIOUS SCUM) WOULD NOT BE SACRIFICED BY THE END OF THE DAY?

To bring Fate back, figured making that would get him rez'ed faster then actually saying ok lets rez Fate, now lets wait for two to be on at the same time, etc etc.

Also you were scum, so why would I care if you got quickhamemred? MoI lives and gets sacraficed the next day.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

ScumLlama wrote:To bring Fate back, figured making that would get him rez'ed faster then actually saying ok lets rez Fate, now lets wait for two to be on at the same time, etc etc.

Also you were scum, so why would I care if you got quickhamemred? MoI lives and gets sacraficed the next day.

If I got quick hammered without a rez scum win. Why wouldn't you care about that?
IE: MOI was obvious scum I was no case in place scum in your view and POE scum in your view.
Your switch to put the tie into place between Vezo and Fate looks like opportunistic scum hoping no one will notice and waiting for their scum buddy to quick hammer town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:
ScumLlama wrote:To bring Fate back, figured making that would get him rez'ed faster then actually saying ok lets rez Fate, now lets wait for two to be on at the same time, etc etc.

If I got quick hammered without a rez scum win. Why wouldn't you care about that?
IE: MOI was obvious scum I was no case in place scum in your view and POE scum in your view.
Your switch to put the tie into place between Vezo and Fate looks like opportunistic scum hoping no one will notice and waiting for their scum buddy to quick hammer town.

Game haddent ended with both of us being up, so it basically confirmed that you are scum to me. You get lynched without MoI, that still lynches scum, so we move on from there to just sacrafice him the next day.

Very simple.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:06 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Game haddent ended with both of us being up, so it basically confirmed that you are scum to me. You get lynched without MoI, that still lynches scum, so we move on from there to just sacrafice him the next day.

Very simple.

That's BULLSHIT.

This tells me instead of getting guaranteed scum lynched or sacrificed Llama would rather see a person that was unknown alignment lynched first.

Please lynch Llama
Please lynch Llama
Please lynch Llama
Please lynch Llama
Please lynch Llama
Please lynch Llama
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:43 am

Post by WrathChild »

Is Llama seioursly saying Farside is scum?
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

Lets lynch Llama. Are we ready to end the day?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

I had big problems with his claim yesterday. They all still hold, plus the convenient moving of his ressurect vote just when it would be most helpful for the scum plus pretty much all of his play today makes him the obvious lynch. I also think he claimed the guilty on WC as a last ditch effort to gain himself or his partner town cred. So when he flips scum, WC is NOT off the hook.

Unvote
Vote: Llama
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Jahudo »

”You are too late. I have thrown the spear. I have dedicated the battle. It has begun.”

Lynch Vote Count:
4 Votes Required

Llamafluff (3) – farside22, WrathChild, LynchMePls
WrathChild (2) – Llamafluff, A Gaggle of Geese

Not Voting (2): OhGodMyLife, Fate
--------------

Backstage Vote Count:
Top Four Players Go Backstage

A Gaggle of Geese (5) – farside22, A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, LynchMePls, WrathChild
Fate (5) – farside22, A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, WrathChild, Fate
Farside22 (5) – farside22, A Gaggle of Geese, LynchMePls, WrathChild, Fate
LynchMePls (2) – LynchMePls, Fate
Llamafluff (1) – Llamafluff

Not Voting (3): OhGodMyLife x3

Day 6 ends on May 17 at 5:00 PM EST
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:55 am

Post by WrathChild »

@LMP: I should NOT be off the hook. That is for certain, I totally agree. However, when llama flips scum, I think the only people that should be off the hook are Fate, Farside, and probably GG (I'm still struggling with this a little, but I think I have to accept that I was just wrong/stupid).
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:59 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

UNVOTE VOTE LLAMAFLUFF

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Fate »

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT HAMMERING BEFORE I READ THIS GAME.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:21 am

YOU HAVE 72 HOURS BACKSTAGE. relax.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:21 am

and really you don't even NEED to read the game. be a fucking pro fate.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Fate »

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

WHEN I SAY, I HAVE THE HAMMER I HAVE THE HAMMER.

MAYBE I WANTED WC DEAD FIRST, EVER THINK OF THAT?

BACKSTAGE WILL BE FILLED WITH FURY AND RAGE TONIGHT
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:32 am

lol you're a pussycat really. DON'T HIDE YOUR SENSITIVE SIDE FROM ME BABY. BACKSTAGE WILL BE ALL LOVE. DON'T DENY IT.

and no, llama needed to die.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

nonononnono WC IS SCUM YOU TARDS
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:38 am

oh did i misread what llama said >_> lmao.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:41 am

idgaf anyway. he deserves to die.

if he's town lynchmepls is clear and thus GG 100%. if he's scum THEN GG we're gonna win. AINT NO GRAVE CAN HOLD MY BODY DOWN.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:44 am

APOLOGIES FOR QUICK HAMMER THOUGH. I AM A DERP. GAGGLE OF DERP.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:00 am

Post by WrathChild »

Llama is scum. There is no way he isn't. He's been scummy since the begining and fake cop claim is fake.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:05 am

Post by WrathChild »

WrathChild wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Llama wrote:This is mangified by the fact that OMGL is a medium town read to me, and the wagon on him is really ugly looking.

Justify your Town read on OMGL. Seriously. I’ve posted in two ISO fairly clearly why I think he’s scum (ISO1 and the new bit of Cognitive Diss at ISO 16). Please explain why those reasons aren’t valid suspicions.

He reads as town?

I dont really see that much scum motivation for his play. He pushes on SGR, he defends his view and tunnel vision, and eventually is open to change and he justifies the change. There is nothing about his play that screams town, but I dont see much reason to consider him as scum, especially when you compare wagons and who are on them.

The OMGL wagon is one of the most ugly things to me, as I really dont have favorable reads of anyone on it. On someone that you are iffy on, that alone is a decent tell.

Deadline is Saturday and this is a busy week for me, no one is biting on a WC lynch, Ghost-scum is still a fine lynch.

unvote
vote 00con

You know what bugs me? Your OGML town read. I just read your ISO and you not even a single time mention anything he's done to make you think he is town. It's gut, gut, don't like it, gut. You provide no reasoning to why you think OGML is a bad lynch. His play has up until most recently has been nothing but garbage. There is absolutely no basis for such an adamant OGML town read, so much to the point that you call anyone on the OGML wagon scum.

This feels significant so much to the point that I no longer like my OGML vote.

UNVOTE

I need to read a few more things but I think I know what I'm going to do next.

WrathChild wrote:Ok, caught up. A lot going on.

First:
Elect: Gaggle, OGML, and Fate

I don't know Fate but have heard a few things about him, so correct me if I'm reading him wrong, but it seems pretty damn obvious why he and OGML should be back there. I think Gaggle should stay back there as I like my read on him and the fact that he's a hydra.

Second:
We should not be sacrficing OGML. I don't mind the idea of a sacrifice today because it can give us a mid-day alignment which could help us picking a strong lynch. A confirmed Town-Tracker would definately be a plus. However, with Ythill dead scum we bought an extra day at least before LyLo. My internal debate with the Sacrifice-Revive today hinges on the issues with liking the extra lynch, but not being sure the timing is right.

Third:
@Farside: Why do you think Ythill was not Vig killed?

Fourth:
I ended yesterday on a "Not Voting" and normally don't like to, but I did see the lynch on 00icon happening as fast as it did. My last post of the day was addressing Llama's "Town-read" on OGML, which really had no basis, so I was in middle of going over Llama again and I really saw nothing indicating that he is town. So to continue what I started:

Vote: Llama

There is also apparently some sort of Backstage issue that has contributed to the building wagon on him, which I may have missed if it was already addressed.

Fifth:
I think everyone needs to reread the sacrifice mechanics. It happens in a sequence. The Ressurect happens first (on a mjority vote (8) of who to ressurect) THEN the vote to sacrifice happens, but before the Ressurected player returns. So everyone should decide if they want to Ressurect Vezo or not. Then the vote to who to sacrifice should be discussed.

This is all that has fit into my tiny brain for now. I'm sure more to come.

My apologies for the quote tower (kind of), but this is something I feel needs to be on the table going into the night (The OGML/Llama/MoI connection).
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Jahudo »

If the truth isn’t big enough, you print the legend.

N
o matter what story Llamafluff told, he could not hide the fact that he was scum.
He told them he was Jesse James, the American outlaw that gained a folk hero reputation for stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.
He said he received information from an outside source. Then he said he was a gunsmith. But in the end he was actually the God of Cell Phones in disguise.
The old gods and their kind were overjoyed. They were one step closer to victory.

Llamafluff, Jesse James (God of Cell Phones), Mafia Goon, Lynched Day 6

The following players will Go Backstage tonight:
A Gaggle of Geese, Fate, farside22, and LynchMePls.

Spoiler: Final Vote Count of Day 6
Llamafluff (4) – farside22, WrathChild, LynchMePls, A Gaggle of Geese

WrathChild (1) – Llamafluff
Not Voting (2): OhGodMyLife, Fate
Spoiler: Final Backstage Vote Count of Day 6
A Gaggle of Geese (5) – farside22, A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, LynchMePls, WrathChild
Fate (5) – farside22, A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, WrathChild, Fate
Farside22 (5) – farside22, A Gaggle of Geese, LynchMePls, WrathChild, Fate
LynchMePls (2) – LynchMePls, Fate
----
Llamafluff (1) – Llamafluff
Not Voting (3): OhGodMyLife x3

It is now Night 6. Send me your actions if you have them. Night 6 ends on May 6 at 2:00 PM EST
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Jahudo »

It has been a long winter. But the winter is ending, now.

I
t must have been
fate
that on the first night Bielebog went backstage, oh wait. This one also happened before. So much for Fate.

Fate, Bielebog (Old God), Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2, Resurrected Day 6, Killed Night 6

It is now Day 7. With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Not Voting (5): A Gaggle of Geese, LynchMePls, OhGodMyLife, WrathChild, farside22

Day 7 ends on May 23 at 12:00 PM EST
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Fate »

WHY ISN'T MY NAME IN THE FUCKIN TITLE

I DIED TWICE FOR THIS FUCKIN TOWN

I WANT STATUES

NO

MONUMENTS IN MY HONOR

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”