NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:Image

gorilla wrote:I decided I don't like the charlie wagon and am trying to wagon chronopie instead

How long have you suspected Chrono publicly?

gorilla wrote:
Pine wrote:He didn't randomly pick us. he picked the biggest threats to his faction.

lolwat

I'm scared to ask.

singersigner wrote:Ugh.

Does anyone want to give me a recap of what's been going on while I'm re-skimming?

Your hubby was night killed. Discuss.

You vote T-Bone, I'll give you a cookie.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 3 Vote Count (#11)

tclawren - 4 (implosion, ConSpiracy, Reckamonic, Chronopie)
Chronopie - 3 (gorilla, MrZepher, tclawren)
Charlie - 3 (T-Bone, Kise, Powerrox93)
mastin2 - 2 (Pine, Charlie)
T-Bone - 2 (mastin2, C-Worl)
MrZepher - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Not voting - 1 (singersigner)

As a reminder, keep in mind that ANY AND ALL prods do not go away after various game phases. If you need to be prodded and you have two prods, I will start looking for a replacement.

Reckamonic is V/LA for an unspecified amount of time.
ConSpiracy is V/LA from Monday, May 2nd to Thursday, May 5th.
Powerrox93 is V/LA from Thursday, May 12th to Sunday, May 15th.

If I am missing anything this votecount, let me know.

Deadline is May 17th, 9:00 PM EDT. With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to No Lynch.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by gorilla »

Kise wrote:
gorilla wrote:I decided I don't like the charlie wagon and am trying to wagon chronopie instead

How long have you suspected Chrono publicly?

Not very long. Kind of wasn't feeling him as scum day 1 and I have honestly been terribly lax in my play for a while, though I am trying to fix that. I re-read posters for a few hours, he stuck out to me with recent comments and I figured, hey this guy had some suspicion on him day 1, where did it go? Not going to lie and say I've been calling for his death since forever ago, but I feel like I actually have pretty decent reason to suspect him.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:45 am

Post by T-Bone »

Wow C-Worl, you just let mastin use another scum tactic on you. Call someone town in hopes that they sheep. But of course mastin is just gonna brush this aside as "not a scum tactic". Funny how mastin can brush aside his own play as not scummy but the rest of us can't.

But anyway lets turn to Chronopie. People want your lynch, and you know I wanted it Day 1. Why shouldn't we lynch you? Should I keep my vote on Charlie or move it to you?

@everyone else. At some point the Chronopie and Charlie wagons should merge. In my opinion both are viable lynches for scum.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Pine »

mastin2 wrote:C-worl, there's a subtle difference between town and scum play. I've written, like, three articles about the subject. Eventually, if you know where to look, you can pick out the differences. It's an extra layer of scum hunting.

Do you want to mention how many articles you've read and written a few more times, Mastin?

As much as I'm fond of you and enjoy playing with you, the way you're conducting yourself in this game is vastly different from when I've played with you before.

You have:

1) Set up yourself to be perceived as an expert, which will cow the masses and the scum into simply following your lead (see C-Worl's vote above)
2) Targeted your biggest threats, those who were getting close to the scum team you're on (Tomorrow, when I don't have a guest, I'm going to do an analysis of where the suspicions of the four of us intersect.)
3) Further targeted the two people (Nacho and I) who can best support or threaten you. Were I Town, I would court those who know me best, even if I did have a sneaking suspicion of them, to establish my legitimacy. You're doing the opposite. By condemning us, almost immediately, you discredit and misrepresent anything the two of us might say regarding your meta.
4) Gone into wall-mode, which I find endearing when it's productive. In this case, however, you've tunnelled in on only a few targets, instead of scumhunting the whole Town, which is very unlike you. That means to me that you have an AGENDA. One that does not coincide with the scumhunting objectives of the Town.
5) You picked your targets right away, despite having nothing but the barest skim-through of a read. Then, on your full read-through, everything you read magically fits your preconceived allegations. This could mean two things. Either you're tunnelling Town, determined only to see what you want, or (far more likely,) you're a midgame scum replacement hoping to lead the town to a few mislynches before the trust runs out.

Confirm Vote: Mastin2

<3 anyway, though. If you'd chosen someone other than the only person I know to be confirmed Town, I might have been fooled.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:23 am

Post by mastin2 »

The Mod wrote:C-Worl - 9 (
RayFrost
Seraphim, SnakePlissken, MaxKojote
, Pine,
Lucresia,
[Moonstruck]
, Shift,
tclawren
) L-4
Pine - 6 (
bristep123
, ConSpiracy,
C-Worl
, Nachomamma8, Chronopie,
Nero Cain
)
Nobody Special - 3 (
Lowell
Kise
, implosion)
implosion - 1 (gorilla)
Chronopie - 1 (T-Bone)

Not voting - 4 (kr0b, MrZepher,
jindori
, Nobody Special
)
Jindori takes care of the scum not voting, suggesting that krob (now Charlie) and Zepher are both town.
Pine likely has 2 scum on him, still.
I know there's at least two scum on C-worl (Pine, Moonstruck), but I'd actually expect a third. This looks worse for Shift. (To the point where I'd almost call a Singer/ConSpiracy-Nacho-TBone scumteam. One of Singer/ConSpiracy looks really bad by this VCA, so I definitely will be looking at their interactions with Nacho and T-Bone on my reread.)
'Course, that still leaves 1-2 scum not in those three main wagons (C-worl, Pine, Not Voting). T-Bone is my #1 choice.

The Mod wrote:C-Worl - 10 (
RayFrost
, Pine,
Lucresia,
[Moonstruck]
, Shift,
tclawren
jindori
) L-3
Pine - 5 (
bristep123
, ConSpiracy, Nachomamma8, Chronopie,
Nero Cain
)
Nobody Special - 3 (
Lowell
Kise
, implosion)
implosion - 1 (gorilla)
Chronopie - 1 (T-Bone)
jindori - 1 (
C-Worl
)

Not voting - 3 (kr0b, MrZepher,
Nobody Special
)
(Of interesting note--The Pine wagon dieing out while the C-worl wagon remains is further evidence of Pine being scum.)
Still expect 1-2 scum on Pine. C-worl now has three scum for sure.
Remaining scum are off. The two or so remaining definitely means one of them is in the (1) wagons. (T-Bone.) My reads suggest Gorilla is the other, though VCA would suggest one of the people on the two (3) wagons is the last scum. (Do keep in mind, VCA is not 100% effective. It's, like, 90% effective and is the most efficient method of scumhunting I have, but it's not going to be completely accurate.)

C-Worl - 10 (
RayFrost
Seraphim, SnakePlissken, MaxKojote,
Pine,
Lucresia,
[Moonstruck]
, Shift,
tclawren
jindori
) L-3
Pine - 5 (
bristep123
Nero Cain
)
Nobody Special - 2 (
Lowell
, implosion)
Chronopie - 2 (T-Bone, kr0b)
implosion - 1 (gorilla)
jindori - 1 (
C-Worl
)

Not voting - 3 (
kr0b
, MrZepher,
Nobody Special
Kise
)
(
Slight typo, Mod
--kr0b is listed as Not Voting and on Chronopie at the same time.)
Alright, now this makes sense: one scum on the (2) wagons (T-Bone), one scum in the remainder (Gorilla), and the rest of the scum unchanged from the last votecount.

The Mod wrote:C-Worl - 10 (
RayFrost
, Pine,
Lucresia,
[Moonstruck]
, Shift,
tclawren
jindori
) L-3
Pine - 5 (
bristep123
Nero Cain
)
Chronopie - 3 (T-Bone, kr0b,
C-Worl
)
Nobody Special - 1 (
Lowell
)
implosion - 1 (gorilla)
Lucresia - 1 (implosion)

Not voting - 3 (MrZepher,
Nobody Special
Kise
)
You can see why I stopped analyzing the primary wagon, no? It and Pine are unchanged. The secondary action, however, tells an interesting story: three (1) voters, one of which is scum. (Gorilla.) two wagons of (3) voters, which contains AT LEAST one scum (T-Bone). Probably no more, as the rest of the votecount is unchanged and therefore neither is the scum distribution.

Guess what?
I need to eat.
Again.
(Something about mafia games and apetites. >_<)

I'll resume from votecount twelve.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:24 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

My bad, it's been fixed.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:24 am

Post by MrZepher »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
MrZepher wrote:I'm semi-guilty of this, but I'm trying to contribute wherever I feel that I can. There's not much discussion really...

There's always something to comment on, and there's always something you've missed.

Oh so you ARE keeping up. You probably know I want you to explain your vote then.
But to your comment I'm aware and I'm always looking for things to comment on, that doesn't mean I always have something constructive and meaningful to say about the subjects at hand. The last thing I'd want to do is stray the town away from what could be a scum lynch.

T-Bone wrote:
@everyone else. At some point the Chronopie and Charlie wagons should merge. In my opinion both are viable lynches for scum.

I'm for a Charlie lynch, but I'd rather lynch Chrono first to be honest.

Pine wrote:
blah blah blah numbers and stuff here

Confirm Vote: Mastin2

<3 anyway, though.
If you'd chosen someone other than the only person I know to be confirmed Town, I might have been fooled.

Did anybody else find this weird? I did. Thoughts anyone
or something like that....
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Pine »

In other words, I am a victim of positive prejudices, like anyone else. The idea that he chose me out of the blue, despite the fact that I'm not, in fact, scum, alerted me to the fact that he's full of bullshit. And after a critical analysis of the rest of his reads, in light of the fact the he's full of it, most of them don't hold together either.

My guess? His four include one of his scumbuddies, a genuine scumread on the other team, and two Townies. I'm in the latter category. If I had to pick his scumbuddy, I'd say perhaps Gorilla. It isn't me, I doubt he'd bus his butt buddy Nacho, and it seems to be the weakest case. Also, look at the interaction between Gorilla and Mastin. It's pretty weak, and he's not driving hard at Gorilla like he is at me. For the genuine scum read, it might indeed be Nacho, or
maybe
T-Bone. Both cases are fairly strong, and I think he'd want to get rid of Nacho, who is privy to all of Mastin's thought processes after hydraing with him.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:48 am

Post by MrZepher »

As far as I'm concerned, Mastin doesn't have a case on Nacho.
Meta is something to supplement an existing case IMO, not be the basis for one.

I'm pretty sure you WEREN'T chosen out of the blue. You've been a scumspect since day 1 and you know it.
Gorilla also isn't going after Mastin like you are. Put things into context pleasethnx.

To be honest I'm inclined to think Gorilla is town. Idk what it is but that's the vibe/read I get. I'll go through his ISO later today and see if I can somewhat confirm that read.
T-Bone is stretching his case a little bit it seems. Nacho is lurking and refusing to justify his vote on me which is coming off pretty scummy.

I'm not trying to attack you or anything; I'm just pointing a couple things out from my POV.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Pine »

If I have to be mislynched to prove that Mastin is full of shit, I'm willing to accept that.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:10 am

Post by gorilla »

honestly, Pine, I've responded to mastin's arguments somewhat I just don't feel the need to sidetrack discussion because one player thinks I'm scum, I would rather focus on lynching scum (Chronopie). Your response here is strange to say the least, I have to say "mastin is pushing on us because he is scum and we are dangerous to him" is a really scummy-sounding response, but I want to know what you mean about "the only person I know to be confirmed Town" here.

I really just don't know about mastin/T-Bone. I don't. Right now my reads aren't particularly strong. I'm not going to just immediately OMGUS mastin, though, because for now I have to assume he has town motivation in his attacks and he's just mistaken about me. Time will tell if that's the case or not.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:38 am

Post by MrZepher »

^This is why we shouldn't lynch Gorilla.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 am

Post by mastin2 »

RayFrost
Seraphim, SnakePlissken, MaxKojote, Lucresia,
[Moonstruck]
, Shift,
tclawren
jindori
) L-4
Pine - 5 (
bristep123
Nero Cain
)
Chronopie - 3 (T-Bone, kr0b,
C-Worl
)
tclawren - 1 (
Lowell
)
implosion - 1 (gorilla)
Lucresia - 1 (implosion)
kr0b - 1 (Pine)

Not voting - 3 (MrZepher,
Nobody Special
Kise
)
(Whoah. Solid streak of town!) C-worl looks like he could have either two or three scum on him. Pine's unchanged. What has changed is that now there's an extra (1) wagon, which brings the number up to (4). There's definitely at least one scum in there; I'd wager two. Of course, there's still one scum in the (3) wagons. Heck, if I'm somehow wrong about there being two scum in the (1) wagons, it's possible there's two.

Skipping the next identical votecount.

C-Worl - 9 (
RayFrost
Seraphim, SnakePlissken, Eldritch Lord, Lucresia,
[Moonstruck]
, Shift,
tclawren
jindori
) L-4
Pine - 5 (
bristep123
Nero Cain
)
tclawren - 2 (
Lowell
C-Worl
)
Lucresia - 1 (implosion)
kr0b - 1 (Pine)

Not voting - 4 (MrZepher,
Nobody Special
Kise
, gorilla)
With the growth in the Not Voting wagon, we now have one scum, guaranteed, but no more. (Gorilla.) Pine and C-worl are unchanged, but there's now scum in the two (2) wagons. (T-Bone.) And--of course--scum in the two (1) wagons as well, for diversity. (Pine.)

Again, I'd like to emphasize how Zepher looks pretty town by this VCA. So does implosion, as well as kr0b/Charlie (which means I do NOT support the Charlie wagon!) People looking bad are ConSpiracy, Shift, and Chronopie. I can almost guarantee you that the third non-jindori-team scum is in those three. (Teams at this point are obviously {Pine, Jindori, Gorilla} and {*Third*, T-Bone, Nacho}. I just need to determine who among ConSpiracy, Shift, and Chronopie is scum.)
It's to the point where I'm almost willing to call Zepher confirmed-town. kr0b/Charlie, not yet, but they're not going to be lynched today; I can assure you of that.

Next one's identical, too.

The Mod wrote:C-Worl - 8 (
RayFrost
Seraphim, SnakePlissken, Eldritch Lord, Lucresia
tclawren
jindori
, Chronopie) L-5
Pine - 4 (
bristep123
, ConSpiracy, Nachomamma8,
Nero Cain
)
tclawren - 2 (
Lowell
C-Worl
)
SnakePlissken - 1 (Shift)
Lucresia - 1 (implosion)
kr0b - 1 (Pine)

Not voting - 5 (MrZepher,
Nobody Special
Kise
, gorilla,
RaudhrGarm
)
Considering that Raud's an SK, it's not too large a stretch to say two scum on "Not Voting". Especially when combined with the Pine wagon to make a single (9) wagon, which you'd expect 3-4 scum in. (Nacho, Gorilla, Raud, possibly ConSpiracy.)
On C-worl, I'd expect to see two scum. There's Jindori, but there SHOULD be one more. (Chronopie?)

The smaller wagons are in this case the ones which look like they haven't changed: one scum on the two (2)s, one scum on the
two
three (1)s. (T-Bone and Pine, respectively.)

Of note, T-Bone on Chronopie day one is evidence of Bussing. There are two ideal times to bus:
-Day One.
-Mid to late-game, shortly before Lylo.

He bussed on day one, something which he promptly forgot about, until it gets closer to lylo, which causes him to resume the bussing against Chronopie. It's really condemning evidence against Chrono, creating a link between 'em.

'Course, I still need to check out the interactions from that time, see if it matches the theory I'm proposing: look at T-Bone's posts from that area, compared to the recent Chronopie attack.

Still, though. As bad as Chrono looks, he's just the main candidate of three to be the third on T-Bone's faction. While that is reason to lynch him, the fact that there are two other serious suspects leaves this too inconclusive for my tastes.

I'd still MUCH rather prefer to go for the confirmed-scum T-Bone. Or, heck, even Nacho, if there's support for a lynch on him.

RayFrost
tclawren
jindori
, Chronopie, MrZepher) L-4
SnakePlissken - 4 (Shift,
Kise
Nobody Special
, ConSpiracy)
Pine - 3 (
bristep123
, Nachomamma8,
Nero Cain
)
tclawren - 2 (
Lowell
C-Worl
)
Lucresia - 1 (implosion)
kr0b - 1 (Pine)

Not voting - 2 (gorilla,
RaudhrGarm
)
This is concerning. I know, Raud is a SK and therefore not tied to any faction. But with "Not Voting" at (2) votes, it now means we have to combine it with the other (2) wagons: which leaves us with a single (6) wagon, in which you'd expect 1-2 scum. T-Bone is one, and Raud's another. Gorilla would make that single (6) wagon made up of half-scum, and that's quite frankly not what I'd expect.
Other than that, the minor wagons are the same: one scum in the (1) voters (Pine).
Pine still has one leftover scum (Nacho), but most of the scum have moved on to the primary two wagons:
One scum on Snake (Shift/ConSpiracy), two scum on C-worl (Chronopie, Jindori).

Arg. This makes no sense. Only ONE of Shift/ConSpiracy/Chronopie SHOULD be scum. Yet VCA is suggesting that Chrono and one of Shift/ConSpiracy are BOTH scum. >_<
Then again, (4) wagons--while normally containing one scum--don't always have scum, so I'd definitely lean Chronopie over the other two as being more suspicious.

RayFrost
tclawren
, Chronopie, MrZepher) L-5
SnakePlissken - 5 (Shift,
Kise
Nobody Special
, ConSpiracy, implosion)
Pine - 3 (
bristep123
, Nachomamma8,
Nero Cain
)
tclawren - 2 (
Lowell
C-Worl
)
kr0b - 1 (Pine)

Not voting - 3 (gorilla,
RaudhrGarm
jindori
)
...The eff? Two of three Not Voting being scum, I can see. (It's right there. :P) All three? That boarderlines being impossible. ESPECIALLY if they're the same faction. Raud's an SK, so he doesn't count, but I've had Gorilla pegged as JINDORI'S partner this whole time--yet they're both unvoting, something tantamount to suicide for people looking to find connections. It seems so...wrong.
I'll need to ponder Gorilla later. Right now, the wolves are down one; the other team is not. So, I can save Wolf Hunting for later. ('Sides, I've still got Pine to lynch if I wanted a Wolf Lynch that badly.)

ANYWAY, T-Bone's scum in the (2) voters. This confirms kr0b as being pretty much guaranteed town, along with kr0b's replacement, Charlie. (Yes. This means,
All On The Charlie Wagon
Need
to get off!
)

Pretty much nothing else has changed. Chrono still looks like scum on C-worl (though I'm a bit concerned that on a wagon of 8, he's the ONLY one who looks like scum on C-worl), and Nacho's scum hanging far too long on the Pine wagon. (Why would he need to leave? He's not bussing; he's trying to lynch the opposite team.)
Snake still looks like he has one scum. Possibly to be two, but extremely doubtful, considering I'm not even sold on there being one scum.

Anyway, posting this so my bolded request isn't in the middle of a post. Will resume from 19.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:51 am

Post by mastin2 »

I hate this.

I'm hungry.

AGAIN.

Seriously, why is it that Mafia works up my apetite? (Maybe it's too much exercise for my brain? :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:55 am

Post by C-Worl »

Honestly, Pine, you don't have to agree with all of Mastin's reads to agree with some of them. Not everyone is flawless like me. He's trying to find 5 people off of 2 separate scum teams and you seemed like a likely suspect. Instead of dismissing his whole case because he has you on it look at his reasoning and then look at his reasons for the others. Just because he finds you as scum doesn't mean that there isn't scum among the other names he mentioned.

Of course, that's all under the theory of you being town. I however tend to agree with him because you've tunneled on me this entire game which is exactly what you did in TWBB.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 am

Post by mastin2 »

Alright. I've eaten. That ought to hold me at least 'til I post my next section of the VCA. :P

RayFrost
tclawren
, Chronopie, MrZepher) L-5
SnakePlissken - 6 (Shift,
Kise
Nobody Special
, ConSpiracy, implosion, gorilla)
Pine - 2 (
bristep123
, Nachomamma8)
tclawren - 2 (
Lowell
C-Worl
)
kr0b - 1 (Pine)

Not voting - 3 (
RaudhrGarm
jindori
, Nero Cain
)
...This makes so much sense, this votecount seems so perfect, compared to the last one messing up my entire reads, that I'm willing to accept the last one was a fluke.

First of all, Chrono's as good as confirmed scum, 'cause C-worl NEEDS scum on it, and he's really the only person it can be. Zepher (who I thought was town) MIGHT be scum because of this, too. But IF Zepher's scum, it'd have to be of the opposite faction as Chrono, since two scum on the same team wouldn't vote right next to each other.

Second off, Gorilla joining the Snake wagon means there's our one scum. It's possible to have two, but at this stage, I doubt it.

Next, there are three (2) wagons, meaning 2 scum there, too. That's T-Bone and Nacho, if you couldn't tell. Furthermore, if you combine the three (2) wagons into a single (6) wagon, AND THEN combine THAT with the OTHER (6) wagon, you get L-1. And on a wagon of 12, you'd expect 3-4 scum, which fits my reads perfectly.

Pine is, of course, scum remaining in the low-concentration-zone.

C-Worl - 9 (
RayFrost
tclawren
, Chronopie, MrZepher,
Lowell
) L-4
SnakePlissken - 7 (Shift,
Kise
Nobody Special
, ConSpiracy, implosion, gorilla,
jindori
)
Pine - 2 (
Powerrox93
, Nachomamma8)
tclawren - 1 (
C-Worl
)
kr0b - 1 (Pine)

Not voting - 2 (
RaudhrGarm
, Nero Cain
)
This is concerning for gorilla-jindori. Jindori's vote is right next to Gorilla's. Again. (Was also this way in the Not Voting.) C-worl wagon remains unchanged, believe it or not: it should have two scum on it.
Scumz elsewhere remain the same. Pine for the (1)s, Nacho for the (2)s.

C-Worl - 12
(
RayFrost
tclawren
, Chronopie, MrZepher,
Lowell
, Nachomamma8,
Powerrox93, C-Worl
Pine
) L-1
Kise
Nobody Special
jindori
)
tclawren - 1 (Pine)

Not voting - 2 (
RaudhrGarm
, Nero Cain
)
Honorary member, Pine. You now expect 3-4 scum on this wagon. Nacho, Pine, and Chrono, possibly Zepher. Pine's officially the scum in the (1)s, even though he's an honorary member of the pseudo-C-worl lynchwagon. T-Bone is the scum from his scumteam which won't hop onto the wagon, as they won't risk all of their members on a single wagon. Same presumably applies for Snake and the other scumteam, since Pine can't jump on Snake without exposing their entire team to intense scrutiny. (If my theory's correct, anyway.) He can, however, go onto C-worl, but I think I found the true reason he didn't hammer:
-He was afraid it'd make him scummy.
-He wanted town-points for NOT hammering. (Related.)

It's also possible if I'm wrong about Gorilla that he didn't want to risk exposing two members of his team on a single wagon, preferring they be spread out across three wagons as to minimalize the chance of catching all three. (If true, this'd mean Zepher's the third wolf, not Gorilla.)

Things are beginning to make sense. Gorilla/Zepher for the third wolf looks like it can work. Chronopie (mainly), POSSIBLY Shift/Singer or ConSpiracy as the third on the other team.
Jindori and Pine confirmed wolves, T-Bone and Nacho confirmed as on the other team.

I'm closing in on the truth, mesthinks.

The Mod wrote:C-Worl - 11 (
RayFrost
, Chronopie, MrZepher,
Lowell
, Nachomamma8,
Powerrox93
) L-3
Kise
Nobody Special
jindori
)
jindori - 3 (
tclawren
, T-Bone,
RaudhrGarm
)
tclawren - 2 (
C-Worl
, Pine)
Chronopie - 1 (kr0b)

Not voting - 1 (
Nero Cain
)
Ironic, that Pine votes with C-worl. Anyway, still the same number of scum on C-worl (minus Pine): 2-3. Chrono, Nacho, and Zepher. (Chrono and Nacho on the same team, Zepher NOT on the same team.) This is post-jindori-claim, obviously. T-Bone JUMPS at the chance to do some legitimate scum-hunting and eliminate a member of his rival scumteam. Pine desperately tries to save Jindori, too, to the point where he's willing to work with his apparent mortal enemy, C-worl!

Posting. Will resume from 23.
My academy.
Agnigi
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Pine »

I didn't dismiss his whole case. I figured out his angle. Like I said, a mislynch of me will show me to be correct.

Look at his
last
(PE: second-to-last) post. He's using his pre-determined scum reads to clear other people. That is NOT objective. Mastin-Town is VERY objective, even with his scum reads. I have never seen him use a "confirmed scum" read to actually clear someone else. To do it when there are two known scum teams and you only have four reads out of (probably) five remaining scum is a SLIP.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Chronopie »

UNVOTE: TC

If there are only two neighbours (one flipped town), it seems highly unlikely, as this is a two team game, that the other neighbour is scum. Three neighbours, and it may have been alot more plausible.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:51 am

Post by mastin2 »

Chronopie wrote:UNVOTE: TC

If there are only two neighbours (one flipped town), it seems highly unlikely, as this is a two team game, that the other neighbour is scum. Three neighbours, and it may have been alot more plausible.
I was gonna say this, too, once I got done with the VCA. Looks like you beat me to it, though.

(Shame that I'm beginning to think you're scum.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:58 am

Post by mastin2 »

Charlie - 3 (T-Bone, Kise, Powerrox93)
^Gonna jump ahead briefly and tell you right now that T-Bone attacking Chronopie, but choosing Charlie as the lynch over Chrono furthers the TBone-Chronopie link. Also, this is more reason Powerrox is pretty much confirmed town. VCA is suggesting a lot of the things my reads already were:

Zepher's not aligned with T-Bone and Nacho, Charlie is close to confirmed-town, and even tclaw is confirmed town. Especially with the claim. Additionally,
Chronopie - 3 (gorilla, MrZepher, tclawren)
^If Chrono's scum, it'd HAVE to be WITH T-Bone, not against T-Bone, since both my third-wolf suspects (Gorilla, Zepher) are on this Chrono wagon.

Sadly, I'm hungry...again...but when I grab another quite bite to eat, I'll resume.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:47 am

Post by mastin2 »

For the record: We shouldn't lynch Chronopie today. True. He's possible scum. And is my current pick as of this writing for the third member of the other team.

But he's not guaranteed scum. T-Bone today, Nacho tomorrow, Pine the day after that, and from there, we've got plenty of mislynches to find the final member of both teams. That's how things are going down.

I've seen it too many times.

People know some scum, but don't pursue them actively, simply because they want to nail the entire scumteam first, so hunt down loose ends.
Soon, they're in (or past) lylo, still having not found the rest of the scum due to mislynches they thought might have been the final member but weren't.

Instead of going on and immediately lynching their first choice for scum, they went for second, third, fourth, sometimes even FIFTH choices for scum, and lost the game because of it. (ESPECIALLY if they were wrong about their primary scum suspects, which all of the mislynches were making connections to.)

No. I'm not lynching Chronopie, a possible scum. Who's fourth or fifth on my scum list right now.

I AM lynching T-Bone, who is # 1 on my suspect list. And WHEN he flips scum, I'm going after Nacho, his buddy. And THEN I'll switch over to the Werewolves and lynch Pine. Only after I've eliminated those I KNOW to be scum will I be gunning for people who are POSSIBLE scum.

(That said, I still am going to be trying to FIND the final scum on both teams, which is what my VCA is doing. I'm simply not going to risk LYNCHING them until I've already lynched my # 1-3 suspects, T-Bone, Nacho, and Pine.)

I've got C-worl. I also seem to recall someone saying they'd go for T-Bone if there was a wagon. Well, guess what? There's a wagon, now.

We can do this: we can lynch scum today. If it's T-Bone instead of Chronopie, I can guarantee you a scumflip.
My academy.
Agnigi
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:52 am

Post by implosion »

Thursday is the AP Lit test. After that, stuff should get at least a bit less hectic. I'll post content then. Sorry.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Pine wrote:I didn't dismiss his whole case. I figured out his angle. Like I said, a mislynch of me will show me to be correct.

Look at his
last
(PE: second-to-last) post. He's using his pre-determined scum reads to clear other people. That is NOT objective. Mastin-Town is VERY objective, even with his scum reads. I have never seen him use a "confirmed scum" read to actually clear someone else. To do it when there are two known scum teams and you only have four reads out of (probably) five remaining scum is a SLIP.

I've gotta say his ability to clear everyone else as town based on prejudice is absolutely amazing and I am in awe of his skills. /sarcasm Thank you Pine, 1000 points to you.

However I disgaree with you on your first line Pine, a mislynch doesn't help us. If lynching you is a mislynch, I don't want to do that and if you are town you shouldn't be giving everyone an easy out for a lynch choice. Scum don't want blood on their hands so giving them an easy way to avoid doing so doesn't help anything. If your town you know he's wrong. I know he's wrong.

But alas the rest of us should shift gears. I figure mastin is a useless lynch atm because he's practically begging for it, and as soon as we all start jumping on quiet players can just slip on with no input, and regardless of his alignment we create a situation where the scum can sit back and relax while the rest of us fight it out. Yes mastin once again your insistent USELESS posts are allowing people to excuse themselves from playing the game.

We should be attacking the quieter players, and the 'active' lurkers. The players who we allowed on Day 1 and Day 2 to come on and slip in on a bandwagon amidst all the confusion. The players who are only suddenly talking because we are putting pressure on them.

Chronopie I'm looking at your ISO right now and I've noticed just a few things and I'm just gonna spout them off real quick. Krob (Charlie's predecessor) is someone you called as scum, and ISO 3, 4, 5 attack him for voting you. I don't see mention of him since. Surely if you have a scum vibe on someone you make a point to follow it up right? Instead you voted Pine, and then #7 hop onto the C-Worl wagon. And that was it from you for awhile other than an NS vote.

#17...despite not contributing much yourself you fluff post with a complaint that the game isn't moving. Why not take it upon yourself to move it? Two people that you've expressed scum reads from, (krob and NS) would have made for a nice discussion post. I don't think you expressed interest in either player since.

#19 you make a mathematical case, but I'm not sure you actually had a point to it and it looks like an activity post. What was the point?

#22 - The reason I am doing this atm, you said you'd answer any questions about your ISO so I took it as an invitation.

#23. Suddenly you express interest in tclaw and vote him. Where did this come from? Though as soon as he claims you're quick to unvote (which is understandable)

So my problem with you Chronopie is a couple of things. You do mix some good posts in there with your bad posts. However you make scum reads and don't follow up on them, and then suddenly out of no where come up with a tclaw read.

@Everyone else. I actually wanted to do a Charlie ISO, however EVERY ONE of his posts are fluff. There is no content to what he is posting to analyze and that's why he's a stronger lynch at the moment, pending Chrono's answers to my questions.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by mastin2 »

And I'm back.

RayFrost
Seraphim, SnakePlissken, Lucresia
, Chronopie, MrZepher,
Lowell
, Nachomamma8,
Eldritch Lord
) L-4
SnakePlissken - 6 (Shift,
Kise
Nobody Special
, ConSpiracy, implosion, gorilla)
jindori - 4 (
tclawren
, T-Bone,
RaudhrGarm
Powerrox93
)
tclawren - 2 (
C-Worl
, Pine)
Chronopie - 1 (kr0b)
T-Bone - 1 (
jindori
)

Not voting - 1 (Nero Cain)
This effectively clears kr0b of being scum; Jindori takes care of the scum in the three (1) wagons. Pine's still scum, so desperate to save Jindori that he'd rather go along with his scumread--C-worl--than let Jindori go down without a fight. (Effectively, if Jindori wouldn't fight to live, he would fight for Jindori to live and rely on the wifom of "no scum'd be that stupid!" Sounds like a Pine-scum move to me.)

2-3 scum on C-worl, still: Nacho, Chrono, and Zepher? Nacho for sure, but not for sure on the other two. It'd certainly make sense, though.

T-Bone's the scum on Jindori. This takes care of 5-7 of the scum, leaving 0-2 on the Snake wagon.
Personally, it'd make sense for two scum on C-worl and one on Snake, suggesting Gorilla scum, but I'm not as positive on this as I once was.

C-Worl - 9 (
RayFrost
Seraphim, SnakePlissken, Lucresia
, Chronopie, MrZepher,
Lowell
, Nachomamma8,
Eldritch Lord
) L-4
SnakePlissken - 5 (Shift,
Kise
Nobody Special
, ConSpiracy, implosion)
jindori - 5 (
tclawren
, T-Bone,
RaudhrGarm
Powerrox93
, gorilla)
T-Bone - 2 (
jindori
, Pine)
Chronopie - 1 (kr0b)
tclawren - 1 (
C-Worl
)

Not voting - 1 (
Nero Cain
)
I'd expect one scum in the (1) voters, but apparently, there isn't any. There are, however, two (5) wagons: combined, that's a single (10) wagon, which needs 2-3 scum. C-worl has the same 2-3 scum as well. Leaving 1-3 scum left between the (1)s, and the (2).
Nacho's one scum on C-worl. Chrono and Zepher are still the possible others.
Jindori has T-Bone on it, and also has (possibly) Gorilla as scum, taking care of the minimum two. If there's a third in the two (5) wagons (which to me most likely would mean only two scum in the C-worl wagon), then it'd have to be the Snake wagon, where it could be one of--BUT NO MORE THAN ONE OF--{
Shift, ConSpiracy
, implosion}, heavily leaning towards one of the former two and not the latter one.

This of course leaves Jindori as confirmed scum off the wagon, taking care of the 1 minimum, but I personally believe that Pine fits perfectly as scum as well, since I find it hard to believe 6 of the 7 scum are on the lead-three wagons. 5, definitely; I can see that. 6 just seems like too many cards being put on the table, leaving nothing in reserve.

Also: T-Bone is not a wolf.

Pine - 3 (T-Bone,
C-Worl
RaudhrGarm
)
C-Worl - 2 (Eldritch Lord
, ConSpiracy)
T-Bone - 1 (Pine)
tclawren - 1 (
Nero Cain
)
1-2 scum voting by this point is what I'd expect. (((23-16)/23)*6 = 1.8somethingoranother, which is 1 or two, more likely, two.) One of them being the SK (and the lead wagon being on scum) means that I can MAYBE see an extra scum in there.
Still, this is evidence for T-Bone being scum, and ConSpiracy to NOT be.

Pine - 3 (T-Bone,
C-Worl
RaudhrGarm
)
C-Worl - 3 (Eldritch Lord
, ConSpiracy, Pine)
tclawren - 2 (
Nero Cain, Lowell
)
RayFrost - 1 (
Kise
)
2-3 scum voting. Same people: T-Bone, Pine, and of course, Garm.

C-Worl - 4 (
Eldritch Lord
, ConSpiracy, Pine,
RayFrost
)
Pine - 3 (T-Bone,
C-Worl
RaudhrGarm
)
tclawren - 2 (Nero Cain, Lowell)

RayFrost - 2 (
Kise
, gorilla)
Still 2-3, actually. This is slight evidence against Gorilla being scum, though considering one of the scum voting is the SK, I'm willing to accept a slight rule-bend in the VCA (as VCA is never 100% accurate.)
It's the same people. ConSpiracy is looking pretty town, T-Bone is confirmed scum, Pine's confirmed scum, and Gorilla could be scum.

C-Worl - 4 (Eldritch Lord, ConSpiracy, Pine, Reckamonic)
Pine - 3 (T-Bone, C-Worl, RaudhrGarm)
Reckamonic - 3 (Kise, gorilla, Nero Cain)
tclawren - 1 (Lowell)
While the positions might have changed,
The scum are still the same.

I don't even need to analyze this votecount, really. It pretty much speaks for itself, showing who the scum are without my aid. Pine on C-worl, T-Bone on Pine, possibly Gorilla on Reckamonic. (And Garm on Pine, too.)

Reckamonic - 4 (
Kise
Nero Cain, SnakePlissken, Lucresia)
C-Worl - 4 (Eldritch Lord
, ConSpiracy, Pine,
Reckamonic
)
Pine - 3 (T-Bone,
C-Worl
RaudhrGarm
)
tclawren - 1 (Lowell
)
Now there's 3-4 (albeit only just: 3.1 is a heck of a lot to round up to four. :P) scum voting. With dueling wagons of 4 each, you pretty much need scum--I'd say 1-2 MINIMUM--on them. This is concerning, since I only see one--Pine. Of course, this still leaves T-Bone and Raud as scum, so we have our three scum voting at this stage in the game.

C-Worl - 4 (
Eldritch Lord
, ConSpiracy, Pine,
Reckamonic
)
Reckamonic - 3 (
Nero Cain, SnakePlissken, Lucresia
)
SnakePlissken - 3 (implosion,
RaudhrGarm
Kise
)
Pine - 2 (T-Bone,
C-Worl
)
tclawren - 1 (
Lowell
)
Kise - 1 (
tclawren
)
Still 3-4 scum. (3.6somethingoranother) A bit concerning how it should be getting closer to 4, yet I only see the same 3. Pine on C-worl, Garm on the (3)s (there should be at least one, but it's possible to have two...), and T-Bone on Pine. With none on the (1)s.

SnakePlissken - 4 (implosion,
RaudhrGarm
Kise
, T-Bone)
Reckamonic - 3
(Nero Cain, SnakePlissken, Lucresia)
tclawren - 3 (Lowell
, Pine,
C-Worl)
gorilla - 2 (tclawren
Eldritch Lord)
Kise - 1 (Nobody Special)

Nobody Special - 1 (ConSpiracy)
C-Worl - 1 (
Reckamonic
)
Okay, there really should be four scum voting at this point; the numbers said 3.9. Which is concerning, since I STILL see only the same three. THIS evidence points to there needing to be another, which could only be ConSpiracy. :/ (Or implosion. But implosion looked better earlier.)

SnakePlissken - 6 (implosion,
RaudhrGarm
Kise
, T-Bone, gorilla, MrZepher)
Reckamonic - 3 (
Nero Cain, SnakePlissken, Lucresia)
tclawren - 3 (Lowell
, Pine,
C-Worl)
gorilla - 2 (tclawren,
Eldritch Lord
)
Nobody Special - 2 (ConSpiracy,
Reckamonic
)
Kise - 1 (
Nobody Special
)

Not voting - 6 (Charlie, Nachomamma8, Chronopie, Shift,
Seraphim
Powerrox93
)
And by now, enough people have logged in and placed votes where staying off of a wagon is a choice, hence, Not Voting is a wagon as of now. 2 scum in there. Nacho's one. Chronopie/Shift look like the other.

When combined with the other (6) wagon, you get 12/12 needed, an effective lynch. What does this mean? 2-4 scum, of course! Nacho and Chrono/Shift I mentioned. The other wagon (the 6) has AT LEAST 1, if not 2 scum. T-Bone and Garm take care of this.
...Which is concerning, considering both Zepher and Gorilla (my two reads for the third wolf) are both on there. This MIGHT be handwavable by Garm being the SK, though.
Anyway, there's one scum on the two (3) wagons, which combined make a single (6) wagon. This is obviously Pine, of course. Since there are six scum alive at this point, and I just took care of 4-5 of 'em in the two six wagons, Pine manages to finish off the scum, so I'm inclined to believe there's actually three scum on Snake by this point, even though it seems like a lot.
Either that, or ConSpiracy is somehow a wolf. :/

Anyway, have to leave again. Celebrating a relative's birthday. Will resume from 34.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”