Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

Yeah, no, you're both fighting like little girls. Turned the thread into a ragefest and have behaved like children. Exact same as dating game. You're both town and you both haven't truly taken the thread serious yet. Every now and then I see glimpses that you might, but then it goes right back to Fate vs. Grey.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

GhostWriter wrote:Almost as boring and uninteresting as the fact that you just, essentially, did nothing. Thank you for that.

OH HAI!

FOS: GW

Better?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:11 am

Post by GhostWriter »

C-Worl wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Almost as boring and uninteresting as the fact that you just, essentially, did nothing. Thank you for that.

Hey, look guys, as I try to be spontaneous!

FOS: GW

I'm good to go, right?

You had some spelling errors. Fixed it for you.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:12 am

Post by tclawren »

C-Worl..............please stop posting.

You are town, but your posts are terrible.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Parama »

C-Worl is the worst player in the game, replacing the formerly worst slot. SHock. And AWE.
scumread on the slot reinstated.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

0.o TC's in this game? OMNOMNOM.... *drool*

Who you think be scumz yo?

Also TC and GW have joined the interesting list.
Show

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:40 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Your lists don't matter for the sole purpose that you have just proven them not to be based upon game relevant info. Contentwise, I have added nothing no. What I did do, however, was instigate you to see how you'd react. And it was bloody awful. Completely terrible. Yet I'm "interesting" now? You're not even trying to play in any way that'd be remotely pro-town. After TC, I'll be coming for you.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I created the Sound of Madness, and wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain, that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with your gun. When ya gonna wake up and fight for yourself?
Show

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by GreyICE »

C-Worl wrote:Yeah, no, you're both fighting like little girls. Turned the thread into a ragefest and have behaved like children. Exact same as dating game. You're both town and you both haven't truly taken the thread serious yet. Every now and then I see glimpses that you might, but then it goes right back to Fate vs. Grey.
Nah, dating game was me fucking with him because of what he's done to me elsewhere. Not like town could have possibly lost (well scum could have shot the cop while AGM was busy doctoring them, but I assumed the doctor was competent enough that lynching him wouldn't have been a net benefit to the town).

Me and him fighting when he's scum actually matters.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I will concede this point: it becomes easier for the rest of us to determine which, if either of you, is scum if you're helping us do some non-tunnel scum-hunting. Can't exactly figure out alignments when all that's going on is a null-tunneling scream-a-thon that mucks up the thread and makes a nice little fog for scum to hide behind.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by GreyICE »

GhostWriter wrote:I will concede this point: it becomes easier for the rest of us to determine which, if either of you, is scum if you're helping us do some non-tunnel scum-hunting. Can't exactly figure out alignments when all that's going on is a null-tunneling scream-a-thon that mucks up the thread and makes a nice little fog for scum to hide behind.

I'm tunneling?

I simply know who I want to lynch today. He hasn't gotten less scummy since he stopped posting.

Vollkan is still a disaster (I vote based on meta! I won't check the meta, but Fate is town because of meta!). Parama's made his first significant contribution in days to pick on an easy target. Tclaw is still scummy, but sadly improving. Or other idiots are getting worse :P
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Fate »

Things of Notice!

Page 1

- I realize this is a 20 page game somehow already and immediately regret the format of this post -_-
-Smarg's is the first to react to my PR. I find her response slightly townish, asking me to add yellow to the skimmable lines list. I'd expect scum to take more of a "OH FATE YOU GAMBITIN FUCK" or a "FATE YOU SCUM PR FAKER?!?!?" or a "FATE SO TOWN WIT HIS PR /BUDDYLOVE" but Smarg? She cares about being able to read my posts
and determine my alignment
from them. TOWN
Page 2

-GhostWriter says "doubt he's going down, I'm here" who were you referring to again?
-Volkan vanilla , throws out a truly random "lolrevenge" vote, no mention of the various things so far-Scummy
-

@vollkan: Is that to say you had to put up with Katsuki trying to pastricize you for 50 minutes and you no longer like cupcakes? Are you a
muffin
with frosting masquerading as a cupcake?

SCUMSLIP DETECTED. How did you know scum were muffins? LLD's miller claim revealing that information doesn't come until later this page. DING DING DING

Unvote:
Vote: CupcakePanda

Unvote, Vote: chesskid3

But if this is you lying to push a policy lynch, I will be pissed.[/quo
te]
-This is still one of the scummier posts of the game. "I'll hop on, but if you're lying and pushing a PL on town [Because I know you're both town] I'll be soooo mad!"

-Stephoscope comes in and votes TC, with nothing else. This is after a PR, a chesskid PL, a Parama softclaim... nothing.

This is a good page for scum.

Page 3

-Parama gives a list of reads, marking the most serious post of the game scumhunting wise. Plenty of townpoints here
-#52 by Panda scum is rolefishing of the highest degree, what a surprise now that I realize Panda's been scum this whole time
-UK plays "hey lets all be friends and not PL chesskid" townpoints for them
-Tcla, who is on the chesskid PL wagon, only has my PR rainbow order to comment on? Posting for the sake of it detected.
-#64 Tcla implies that chesskid is buddying me, which implies knowledge that he knows I'm town
-Kise gambits it up, yes he is town for this
-chesskid's reaction of "fuck off if you're gonna lynch me do it" does not read like scum chesskid, unless Kise+Chesskid is the team and I find that highly unlikely.

Page 4

-Parmaa and chesskid back and forth town cockfight+++
-Kise gambiting and fishing for chesskid's alginment++
-GhostWriter saying "Ohhi night"---
-Kise calling out GW for reading that much but having literally NOTHING to say++
-GW saying "well no ones done anything yet hmph" aka he has no reads at all? --

Page 5

-Kise I don't think you explained why GW was town for that. I suppose the fact that he POSTED instead of lurking until a lynch scene was/wasn't posted is pretty town (now that I think about it)
-GIce comes in and completely underwhelms me, which is why I first thought him to be scum because he was commenting bare minimum style, and he didn't even so much as MENTION my PR, which gave me horribly bad vibes (like he was scum uncomfortable interacting with me)
-Pandascum comes in AFTER the VC was posted and is like "WTF GAMBITS" and comes in with "parallel game" meta which is something scum use a lot (use games where they were town to try and say they seem similiarities and use it as a form of content). Its like distancing themselves from the game itself by saying "oh look Krazy did it as town ehre so HERPDERP" and gives them a lot of lee-way each way. He also buddies up to LLD/UK for their miller claim, which is a viable strategy since scum won't be killin a miller anytime soon.
-Ironically enough, GW was pointing out Toogscum to me on this page but I was too much in my rage tunnel for him ignoring me that I didn't see it >_>

K this style is draining me. I've got some serious suspects now so I think I'll just make cases on them in particular in my next posts. BUT CAYKE HAS COME TO SAVE ME WITH LoL AND AN EXCUSE TO NOT READ ANYMORE
>_>
<_<

Scumspects fo REAL:
CupcakePanda
Volkan
One of TC/Steph

TOWN YO SORRY WE FOUGHT
UA
Para
Grey
C-WORL (Yes CWORL I am town and I will be your shepherd this game and protect you from Ad homs. I know Kise is awesome and funny but hes not the leader type)
Smarg
GW

YO WTF
VV

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Quote should be attributed to Volkan, my second scumspect. I'm only interested in Volkan/Panda lynch today. We can lynch the lurker scum later or maybe we have a wonderful vig this game <333

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Lemme know what the quote should read as so that I can fix it.
Last edited by Le Cupcake on Thu May 05, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:I will concede this point: it becomes easier for the rest of us to determine which, if either of you, is scum if you're helping us do some non-tunnel scum-hunting. Can't exactly figure out alignments when all that's going on is a null-tunneling scream-a-thon that mucks up the thread and makes a nice little fog for scum to hide behind.

I'm tunneling?

I simply know who I want to lynch today. He hasn't gotten less scummy since he stopped posting.

Vollkan is still a disaster (I vote based on meta! I won't check the meta, but Fate is town because of meta!). Parama's made his first significant contribution in days to pick on an easy target. Tclaw is still scummy, but sadly improving. Or other idiots are getting worse :P

Time to wake up and smell the coffee, we're both town and going "WTF YOU WHY AREYOU PLAYING BADLY?" You were playing badly at first, you admit that. I was playing badly next, skimming and not really given this thread the <3 it deserves and trolling.

K now I gotta focus on LoL >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Fate »

EDWOP:
R
A
I
N
B
O
W

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:Time to wake up and smell the coffee, we're both town and going "WTF YOU WHY AREYOU PLAYING BADLY?" You were playing badly at first, you admit that. I was playing badly next, skimming and not really given this thread the <3 it deserves and trolling.

K now I gotta focus on LoL >_>

Hmm.

On one hand your vote is still being horrible.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2982150

Packbat wrote:Scum faction is muffins. I'm calling it right now.

(Can't join this one - feeling overstretched already, and I'm only in two.)

I'm kinda guessing he's not scum.

OTOH I'm horribly vulnerable to being buddied.

I'll see where the vote moves to for RL votes :P
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Fate wrote:Yes CWORL I am town and I will be your shepherd this game and protect you from Ad homs. I know Kise is awesome and funny but hes not the leader type

But I can't sheep right now cuz ICE brings up a good point. I kinda assumed Muffins would be the scum. I mean it's Kat we're talking about... Also, GW's pickin on me.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Spoiler: Oh you were talking about these posts weren't you?
CupcakePanda wrote:
Fate wrote:[
If I break it Katsuki becomes a sad cupcake or something and I lower my lynch threshold.

Is that what you meant when you said you were confirmable? Because that doesn't really confirm you unless you die, which kind of defeats the purpose... doesn't it?

CupcakePanda wrote:WTF is with people and lying on Day 1 as gambits.

I raged at iPie for doing it in WoW Mafia, claiming dayvig on Krazy. Now we got Kise claiming Double Voter and "lolfailing" us. What I really don't like is that Kise first wanted Chesskid to claim. If this was a gambit, why ask for the claim? What if he had actually done it and came out as Cop or Doctor? And the fact that the gambit came and went in less than half a page of votes really doesn't say much for the effectiveness of it, nor how it automatically excuses people as town. If not for the vote count, I wonder how long Kise would have kept the facade up?

Only person I like right now is Ushiromiya for the Miller claim.

@Grey: Are you saying I am the scummiest person in the game, or that there isn't a scummy person and you just wanna park your vote on me until someone does something scummy?

I don't get the Policy Lynch on Chesskid either. He never seems like the strongest player, but I wouldn't put him in a PL category. He tries, he's active, and he does do some things right. I don't like Policy Lynches, but when I think of PLs, I think of players like vezok.

PEdit: I don't buy the rainbow post restriction. Fate does this shit all the time, it's like the boy who cried wolf. I doubt he's going to get quicklynched if he stops posting fruit loops.

CupcakePanda wrote:This is Toogeloo btw... just using my old Hydra with Katsuki from Multiple Personalities since I felt it fitting with the theme ^_^.

CupcakePanda wrote:Actually... does the vote on me even count since technically, "Toogeloo" isn't in the game >_>?

He also later posts as Toogeloo in the thread so. Stupid scum is stupid.

Vote: TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG
Show

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Yo Grey, Toog is scum for later posts I just haven't gotten to them yet (analysis wise, I mean, I 've read them and gone 'thats scummy' but Im trying to go in order of the thread)

Yeah the Muffin thing is weak, still displays a scum mindset of someone who freshly saw their role PM and has MUFFINZ on their mind, whereas that wasn't anywhere even near my mind at all, aka "what flavor is the scumteam trlolololol?" I couldn't care less.

THIS JUST IN:

I noticed Katsuki's sig. She's basically crying inside that you guys are voting me and confirming my PR is real in a subtle fashion

<333333

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Grey we can compromise on a Volkan lynch later on if you really want, but if you are gonna be blinded to someone going "oh joy! I can be on Grey's side of this town on town fight since I already set-up I don't believe in Fate's PR! And here Grey just wants to EAT UP that Fate PR is scumshenanigans!" then I Just don't know anymore. Lynch Toog, he flips scum, your game is improved! WIN WIN.

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I don't feel Toog scum.

You know what?

Fuck it.

Stephoscope is still voting with his page 2 vote:

Stephoscope wrote:VOTE: tclawren

I'm probably lynching town, but if we're gonna policy lynch, why the FUCK would we hit Chess or C-Worl?

Vote: Stephoscope

I can't believe you're honestly in the damn game.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Oh my.

Fate, are you seriously reaching for someone else to distract from your current play? And you chose me? Way to focus on a "scum slip" that doesn't exist, I swear I just went through this last game. How about my other posts, like did you read why I liked the Miller claim, for example?

@C-Worl, welcome, and uh, I don't really know how to respond to your vote. I already explained why I am playing CupcakePanda. I signed up for the game under this moniker because Katsuki and I used the Hydra before and I thought it would be funny. I made no false pretenses that I am Toogeloo, but I am playing under CupcakePanda.

Fate's case is beyond weak. He never responded to any accusations against him, and I feel that he has used this time of stagnation for people to forget and for him to find someone else he could potentially distract onto. He didn't build a case on vollkan either, he reverts back to the one post everyone who didn't like about vollkan posted. This is Fate totally trying to mend bridges and get focus elsewhere. My vote stays. He is pretty much repeating what he did in DEFCON and weaseling out of his bad behavior. How many people have you suspected this game now Fate? You gonna keep trying til something sticks?
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Grey, Fate is doing this shit to back out of the corner he painted himself in. Do not let him go.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Spoiler: Oh and Grey
GreyICE wrote:Oh nevermind. This is why you finish your readthroughs first.

Unvote

Basically now that that nonsense is explained, lets go back to business.

Vote: Toogaloo

Meh can someone be scummier so I care?

GreyICE wrote:
Parama wrote:Grey.

Why aren't smarg and vollkan the epitome of obvious scumminess? Panda is at an absolute null - if you can convince me why he's scummy, MAYBE I'll think about it, but...

Smarg isn't doing anything. Which is fairly consistent with reality, since the game just opened. Not fond of the Vollkan vote, but it's fairly Vollkan - you used an ability = ability is investigate of sorts = okay, sheep D1 power.

CupcakePanda wrote:Good Miller claim. I usually hate Miller claims cuz they are nothing but WIFOM the way some people do them (and I actually am of the school of thought that you just act pro-town and not claim Miller at all because early claims only help the mafia). I legitly feel like the way LLD did it makes her look better with the way she provided additional information though. Plus she used Red Truth as an Ushiromiya.

@vollkan: I uh... don't really know what qualifies as a pastry and what doesn't. :?

Lets break this post down. First, a miller claim should generally be a good reason to push people. At this point, I'm literally 50/50 in completed games on millers (town/scum). And that's about how it breaks down as I've seen. Plus (META ALERT) toog just got SMACKED THE FUCK DOWN in Camden while thinking LLD was town as hell.

In this case, Toog passes up this opportunity to test LLD's alignment and instead buddies the SHIT out of LLD. What, scum are muffins? Ooh. So if someone claims muffin we'll know they're scum. SOLID INFORMATION (heh). And the Red Truth thing... I mean try harder.

Basically Toog passes up a chance to push a player who Toog is obviously not skilled at reading in favor of buddying a player who charges through the thread like a stampede of wildebeests when she's town.

Scum motivational tell found.

GreyICE wrote:
CupcakePanda wrote:Fudge...

Toogeloo aka CupcakePanda and what he meant to post under wrote:What? I absolutely wanted to lynch LLD on the last day of Camden. I made that perfectly clear. You guys quick hammered the day in the middle of the night before I committed to making my vote since I said I didn't want to be impulsive on that day. I read LLD as scum since I called out the VCA she did as shit. Your Meta is shit. I didn't call LLD town since Day 1.

I like the miller claim because of the way it was done. I WIFOM Millers all the fucking time, but the fact that LLD claimed in red the Muffins are scum thing made me like the claim overall. It's more or less the best Miller claim I've seen in the games I've played. The Red Truth thing was just a nod to the fact that their name is Ushiromiya and they used Red in their text.

Now how, pray tell, am I supposed to "test" LLD's alignment? Vote her, despite me liking the claim? What's that do, it's not like we are going to pressure a claim out of her. You either believe the claim or you don't.

You could push her. Ask her questions. See if she justifies herself. Something. Instead you're fluffing around telling us what you like and don't like about how we're playing the game. Which is... pretty much the opposite of finding scum. Do you or do you not think Kise found a way to get a decent read on Chesskid? Did it or did it not give good reads on other players?

If so why are you tooting a horn about how much you hate gambits as a substitute for content?

GreyICE wrote:and the realization that Toog and Kise were gonna be rather useless this game.

GreyICE wrote:I don't feel Toog scum.

What the fuck changed your opinion?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

CupcakePanda wrote:@C-Worl, welcome, and uh, I don't really know how to respond to your vote. I already explained why I am playing CupcakePanda. I signed up for the game under this moniker because Katsuki and I used the Hydra before and I thought it would be funny. I made no false pretenses that I am Toogeloo, but I am playing under CupcakePanda.

That totally has nothing to do with my point. You also ignored the Role fishing accusation.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”