NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by Chronopie »

So you can't nest Spoiler tags inside quotes inside spoilers.

P.Edit: Thanks for the tag fixes DH.

Anytime.

--

I feel that T-Bone- and Nacho-scum need to be lynched first. (although Nacho's nothing more than lurker-scum, with a minimum of connections made, he's still scum.)

I have one of those feelings that T-Bone's aggressive play is masking scum motivation by way of shear volume. As such, within the morass, we will probably find links to his partners.

While Nacho appears to be trying to lurk to victory. As such, this would be a low information lynch, but ultimately still needs to happen.

--

On Zepher's iso-case:

0-3: This madness has been addressed before and I still hold him in contempt for it.

*I see the thread is open (well after the game has started), read the thread, made a vote on pine, whom had made several scummy actions
**Pointed out that people were attacking me on false grounds / by differing definitions. Rather than making a comprehensive case, I'd posted my reasoning in a tl;dr form
And lets be honest, would you rather have ~12 near-identical cases on a player, cluttering up the thread, or shorter posts made by people largely in agreement with the present case, with small adjustments from their own povs.

***Expanding upon the T-Bone/Krob connection that I perceived to exist. Note that I still wouldn't mind T-bone hang, while charlie is just a lurker.
****Terminology Disputation

4: The end of his post he over simplifies the argument against him and belittles its credibility
*although it could be seen as an over-simplification, that really is the core of the matter at that point in time.
This guys showed up finally and made a post, in which he agrees with current sentiments, and votes for the same person that others are voting for, because he perceives the same tells that others do.

It doesn't really sound good when put that way :/

5: Over exaggerates and claims a chainsaw defense on C-Worl... since this comes before even the jindori madness the chainsaw claim is overdramatizing the
argument.
* Defending a player by means of attacking the attacker. This is indeed what C-Worl did when he defended krob's attacking me.
Admittedly I probably did exaggerate. slightly. But I was under a moment of zealousness, and the connection seemed evident.

6-8: Nothing special here....

9: Makes a point about multiple wolf factions not being possible, but his comment about Jin bothers me somewhat.
* I play by means of connections. If I can analyse a confirmed scum's posts, provided that he's posted enough, I can usually pick out those he attacked as likely town, while those he subtled buddied as scum. So having Jindori around longer would have allowed for some more concrete connections to be formed.
As it stands, it has been futile to attempt, as his iso is garbage.

10: No. Bad. A summary of things is not enough to call somebody town. Anybody with any intent can do it. Bad move bud.
* Playstyle differences perhaps. I like to use summaries as a tl;dr breakdown, so I can reference to that post, rather than going back through the entire thread repeatedly. I do it as town, so it's become a towntell from my pov. /selfmeta

11: I could get a better read on this post if I understood Chrono's acronyms... It comes off as scummy for now.
Chronopie wrote:@Kise: If the west side ww's [werewolves] needed to outlast the east side w/e [
w
hat
e
ver], a kill might have helped them do it. QED link: Goon can still be neutral.

ofc [Of Course] I don't believe it myself, I say he was scum, and BS'ing [bullshitting] on it. w/e.

*Here I was playing Devil's Advocate, "assuming" that what Jindori had been saying was true, then the scenario could have been possible. the disclaimer afterwards was my personal view, at odds with the devil's advocate role.

12-13: Asking Reck to claim
*One of the easiest ways to catch scum out is to ask them, before they get the chance to look over their predecessor's posting, whether what their predecessor claimed is what they confirm. If they confirm, you have them locked into the role, if they deny (or better claim contrary), lynch them.

14: You make a point, but it's still dumb to ask. Reck isn't stupid... I think...
*A simplification, but it got the point across.

15: Make a couple good points, and then adds on a little to Implosion's post. Debatable read.
*This post is pretty straightforward from my PoV. I thought NS was scummy, I pushed the point.
ofc the SK proved me wrong the very same night

16-17: Intentional lurking much?
*Not so much lurking as busy with rl commitments
**Posting a picture for the lulz. Also commenting that, while I was infact still busy, that shouldn't mean that no one else posts.

18: Makes a point about the SK
*A viewpoint I continue to stand by, as removing a source of anti-town kills is always beneficial.

19: Ummm... hmmmm....
*re-enforcing a viewpoint I held, and continue to hold, intended as an addendum to the previous post, as I was unsure whether I would have regular access at that point in time.

20: LOL. 7 posts after a mod threatens to prod and his internet is magically fixed. Convenient much? Otherwise, nothing that wasn't said before.
*While it is ironic, (the distance from the mod post), it was infact the estimate I'd placed on the duration of my absence (note that it was 4 days since the prior posts at that)
The rest of that post was a rapidfire catchup summary.

21: Adds to Quad's list
*Self-explanitory

22: Addressing some things
*Self-explanitory

23: It bothers me how nonchalant he seems with this post. "Ideally he's scum, but a town flip is cool too."
*Again, I work via connections. TC's been fairly active, and we can get almost as much from connections made between scum/who the scum attack, as from genuine townie suspicions, whom may have picked up things that others miss, as no one has quite the same perspectives.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Sat May 07, 2011 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Kise wrote:@Conspiracy: Still fishing me?

Yep, cuz I still don't like your interaction with Reckamonic
C-Worl wrote:@Conspiracy, Pine finds CP scummy but isn't voting, he's obviously protecting his buddy. Sometimes you gotta put a few holes in the body before you can slice off the head. You should totally vote Chronopie.

Bull shit. Chronopie is an easy wagon.

Chrono, why are you suddenly active when you are suspected?
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Mid-semester break :P
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by Kise »

Good grief, Chrono.

Unvote :right: Vote: Conspiracy

CS, you've been my advocate the majority of the time. There have been MANY points in the game where you did not want to lynch me and stuck up for me when I drew heat. But you've always been curious about what power I posses...? And you say you
don't
like my interaction with Reckamonic...? So where have you previously mentioned your dislike over this?

I can't believe the scum QT is still wondering what's up with me. :roll: You didn't budge after jindori claimed, did you?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:11 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Kise wrote:CS, you've been my advocate the majority of the time. There have been MANY points in the game where you did not want to lynch me and stuck up for me when I drew heat. But you've always been curious about what power I posses...? And you say you don't like my interaction with Reckamonic...? So where have you previously mentioned your dislike over this?

Well, it is odd that you said you would clear Reck if he was PGO or not. Both of you are still alive, but you haven't put any suspicion towards Reck. Is it odd that I do not take every thing for granted?
I have put no suspicion towards you, but I can hardly imagine I am the only one who thinks something is wrong there, either with you or with Reck.
And I haven't mentioned it before, cuz I didn't really think about it any more. After tclaw claimed neighbour, I thought about it again and day 2 I was busy with trying to stop the lynch on the SK.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Charlie »

Summary of players:

2. ConSpiracy - Funny in a good way at page 11.
4. Charlie replacing kr0b
5. Lowell
6. Eldritch replacing Lord MaxKojote
7. Reckamonic replacing RayFrost - Foo. Page 9 says scum.
9. quadz08 replacing Lucresia
10. gorilla
11. T-Bone - Town. Page 11 says Town.
12. Nachomamma8 - Town or Third Party. If I'm wrong I'll eat my hat.
13. Pine - Page 5 says scum. Page 8 says scum.
15. Chronopie - Page 11 says scum.
16. Kise
17. singersigner replacing Shift - Page 9 says Town.
18. implosion - Town at page 11, for the record he's Town when he made a good first impression x2.
19. C-Worl - Page 5 says scum. Page 10 appears really unconvincing; for the record this whole page is full of nonsense.
20. MrZepher
22. RaudhrGarm replacing [Moonstruck]
23. tclawren - Page 9 says Town.
24. Powerrox93 eplacing bristep123

Dead:
8. SnakePlissken,
Vanilla Townie
, Put to Death Day 1!
1. Nero Cain,
Town Seer,
Shot in the Chest Night 1!
14. Nobody Special,
Town Voyeur
, Choked to Death Night 1!
21. Thor665 (who replaced Seraphim),
Town Jailkeeper
, Slashed Across the Face and Eaten Night 1!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Charlie »

Allright, here's the truth: I read up my notes, the ones where I caught up to page 11 and then continued at page 12 only to find that I have no idea what I just wrote. I'm not focused enough to actually "fully catch up" in this game.

So in order to make myself more useful I can either:
1) Follow the newer posts
2) Replace out

I'd like to do option 1 if you guys don't mind. Out of courtesy to the mod, this game has had 9 replacements already and I'd rather not be a statistic.
Above are the raw notes I've been keeping, for record's sake.
Kindness
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

singersigner wrote:And powerrox, you're creating a completely false situation. I said I read the past several pages worth of a game. This would include several votecounts (unless the mod is bad which DH is not), and several arguments that have already been hashed and rehashed, which give me more than enough to work with and not make a stupid decision like the one you're presenting, ESPECIALLY if it's not LyLo. Honestly, I'm surprised Charlie's bothering to even TRY to catch up on the whole thread.

Why isn't the whole game "several pages worth of a game"?
What's the point of catching up several pages after a V/LA if reading the whole thread after replacing in isn't?
Mastin's wall's makes my eyes bleed, but he's at least reading the whole game, which makes him more likely town then you and Charlie.

ConSpiracy wrote:So who is in your scum area? And why? (Apart from Charlie off course)

Note: Nothing is in any particullar order
SingerSinger for the same reasons as Charlie
Chrono: He's "comeback" posts 1771/1775 bothers me in a way that's hard to describe but...

Charlie wrote:Allright, here's the truth: I read up my notes, the ones where I caught up to page 11 and then continued at page 12 only to find that I have no idea what I just wrote. I'm not focused enough to actually "fully catch up" in this game.

So in order to make myself more useful I can either:
1) Follow the newer posts
2) Replace out

I'd like to do option 1 if you guys don't mind. Out of courtesy to the mod, this game has had 9 replacements already and I'd rather not be a statistic.
Above are the raw notes I've been keeping, for record's sake.

... ^is just another reason to not move my vote from Charlie
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

Thank you Charlie for finally contributing.

It's funny how it takes 7 votes for Chronopie to START playing. Too late in my eyes since he's been here since the beginning. He's a scum-lurker trying to save his neck and should be lynched.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:12 am

Post by T-Bone »

And you got it backwards Chronopie, I've suspected you and been on you since DAY 1. You only started "suspecting" me because I've advocated your lynch.

Sorry accidently hit tab and enter and it posted before I completed my thoughts.

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:38 am

Post by singersigner »

Powerrox, do you think I'm scum because I'm doing exactly what I said I'd do the moment I started playing this game?

Why didn't you think it was scummy then?

Or better yet, why weren't you reading the game to know that's what I said I was doing 30 pages ago?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:41 am

Post by singersigner »

Actually no, lol that's so bad.

VOTE: Powerrox93
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

tclawren and Reckamonic have been prodded.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Unvote: Chronopie

That was well enough of a composed answer for me to take my vote off,
But I'm still watching carefully.
or something like that....
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by T-Bone »

So Chronopie, where's the answers to all my questions hmm?

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by gorilla »

Really? We're backing down off that?

Chronopie wrote:23: It bothers me how nonchalant he seems with this post. "Ideally he's scum, but a town flip is cool too."
*Again, I work via connections. TC's been fairly active, and we can get almost as much from connections made between scum/who the scum attack, as from genuine townie suspicions, whom may have picked up things that others miss, as no one has quite the same perspectives.

That still doesn't justify why you voted him after never addressing him prior, nor did you really state why you thought lynching him was a good idea. It was a sheepy, bandwagon vote with poor justification. Also, you list zepher as a possible scum on your wagon but then say his case seems sincere. So do you or do you not think he's scum?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by T-Bone »

He's just non-committing to everything he says to get the lynch wagon off his back. Fact is, he's pulling his suspicion out of his ass. Just see every vote he has ever cast.

MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by MrZepher »

T-Bone wrote:He's just non-committing to everything he says to get the lynch wagon off his back. Fact is, he's pulling his suspicion out of his ass. Just see every vote he has ever cast.

What makes you say this exactly?
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Chronopie »

gorilla wrote:Really? We're backing down off that?

Chronopie wrote:23: It bothers me how nonchalant he seems with this post. "Ideally he's scum, but a town flip is cool too."

That still doesn't justify why you voted him after never addressing him prior, nor did you really state why you thought lynching him was a good idea. It was a sheepy, bandwagon vote with poor justification. Also, you list zepher as a possible scum on your wagon but then say his case seems sincere. So do you or do you not think he's scum?

Scum can make cases too.

The point is that some scum/players try harder than other scum/players. See T-bone's/Nacho's Vote posts, as opposed to Zepher's.

Zepher made an effort to make a case. but this is still multiball, so nothing is guaranteed.

--

TC has been a often-posting player, although his posts did not look particularly town. Therefore connections could have been made between his posts and a flip. I expressed my Vote as for the purposes of information, and that's precisely what I play for.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

NO.

Fuck all of you.

PUT YOUR GODDAMN VOTES ON CP RIGHT NOW.

I will change my signature to "I take it up the ass from Chronopie" if he magically ends up being town.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by MrZepher »

No. Chrono answered all my questions, and while he isn't exactly confirmed town I'm comfortable looking elsewhere for the time being.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'll also add "I take it in the mouth from MrZepher" if he flips town. But only if you vote for him.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

C-Worl wrote:NO.

Fuck all of you.

PUT YOUR GODDAMN VOTES ON CP RIGHT NOW.

I will change my signature to "I take it up the ass from Chronopie" if he magically ends up being town.

This is sad.
Now stop voting for Chrono as we have far more scummier Pine out here.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

rlhfdhjfbwjvfnjbvfewkjsdfnvnjkvfnvfnbnbtrm,dfbsnk

Unvote; Vote: Pine

Fuck all of you. I'm sheeping ConSpiracy for the rest of the day. Everyone in our mafia QT said it was a great idea.
Show

ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 12:46 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

C-Worl wrote:rlhfdhjfbwjvfnjbvfewkjsdfnvnjkvfnvfnbnbtrm,dfbsnk

Unvote; Vote: Pine

Fuck all of you. I'm sheeping ConSpiracy for the rest of the day. Everyone in our mafia QT said it was a great idea.

Sheeping me or lynching Chrono?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”