Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Fate »

So the entire scumteam is caught D1, but we're all dicking around saying "NO LYNCH MY SCUMBAG FIRST"

and

"NO MINE I WANNA BE CONFIRMED TOWN GOD"

and shit like that.

We're lynching Toog today because I scream the loudest.

Volkan can continue to lurk as he is right now, I see you Volkan, and that will make it all the more easier to lynch him tomorrow.

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh stop QQing about my reads. Toog is at worst a serial killer, and according to Hoopla those raise town win percentages (yay hoopla!).

Vollkan like... Cannot be town. Period.
Vote: vollkan
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Grey if Toog is a SK and shoots me over night, you promise you'll fuckin lynch him and post a huge egg on face picture tomorrow?

The one that AGM used at the end of Guilliotine, please.

Deal?

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

Votecount 1.6

"NEED TO COME UP WITH A RECIPE FOR A CAPSLOCK CUPCAKE!"

Fate (3): VasudeVa, CupcakePanda, tclawren
tclawren (3): Stephoscope, UshiromiyaAnge, GhostWriter
Vollkan (3): Parama, smargaret, GreyICE
CupcakePanda (4): Fate, Vollkan, Kise, C-Worl

Not Voting:
None!

With 13 players alive, it is 7 to lynch, and 6 to no-lynch.

Deadline is May 19th, 10pm PST
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Fate »

THREE PLUS FOUR IS SEVENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Kise »

No. No prisoner's dilemma.

dat my face^
let lynch now

NIJJA EDIT- DAMN IT 3 MORE VOTES COME ON
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

*HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK*
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Fate »

YEAH I JUST GOT SNOWED BY YTHLL SCUM

AS DID KISE

NO MORE "OH LETS PUT OFF THETHIRD PARTY LYNCH"

NO MORE OF THAT SHIT

PANDA DEATH NOW

PANDA DEATH NOW

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

So, you three are seriously attempting to force a quicklynch when I'm asking for less than 24 hours to get caught up and give our opinions?

May I please ask what pro town goal this achieves? For having me as a town read, Fate, you sure don't seem to care about our potential opinions, which are currently leaning towards adding more credence to your pet lynches.

Are you truly so impatient as to not give ~16 to 18 hours for this?

~UK
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:So, you three are seriously attempting to force a quicklynch when I'm asking for less than 24 hours to get caught up and give our opinions?

May I please ask what pro town goal this achieves? For having me as a town read, Fate, you sure don't seem to care about our potential opinions, which are currently leaning towards adding more credence to your pet lynches.

Are you truly so impatient as to not give ~16 to 18 hours for this?

~UK

I had to babysit a four year old all weekend and managed to make time to sheep. Also, it's not a fucking quick lynch if we've been at it for days. Good thing about a hydra is that there are two of you and so you can be on longer than a normal person would. Do you need LLD to wipe your ass for you or are you able to make decisions for yourself?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Well, you see, our dilemma is more difficult than yours, C-Worl. The issue here is, we have an IQ that exceeds our shoe size. So rather than going with the "in group" and not producing any pro town original opinions, we actually attempt to read the game and formulate our own reads. I know, this must be SUCH a foreign concept to one as...special as yourself, but try to bear with me here. Secondly, LLD covers gaps in my mafia play that allows us to be far more effective when we work together than in a situation where I'm acting on my own. Further, by allowing for discussion, we avoid the problems many hydras have of, you know, being as inconsistent as fuck. Finally, I'd appreciate it if you didn't trivialize problems you fail to have any understanding of, but I suppose it would be too much to expect from someone as...uncomplicated as yourself, yes.

Anyway, while we've been at it for days, you all are now attempting to shove it as a quicklynch, when we theoretically have 10 days left. Do I think we should run it to deadline? Hell no, odds are we'll be on the wagon once we've caught up and voiced our opinions, and with you yelling for the lynch. Do I think it unreasonable to ask around 18 hours for LLD and I to coordinate and produce a well thought out post of our opinions? No, not at all. And I fail to see what pro town benefit you all get from attempting to deny us such. If you'd like to elucidate, I'm listening.

~UK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Fate »

You're asw dense as ever, how many times have you played with me, how many times have I called for a lynch, and how many times has that meant "HAMMER NOW RIGH TNOW BEFORE ANYONE CAN FUCKIN POST"

It means

TOOG IS THE ONE WERE LYNCHING TODAY

Not

EVERYONE VOTE TGOOG IN THEIR NEXT POST QUICKLYNCH GO

Jesus fuck. No one's going anywhere

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Then I'll accept your assurance, Fate. It read like you were attempting to make this go faster and ignoring my request completely, so I felt the need to restate it. To be fair, I'm usually fighting with you and forget, like, half your posts because I'm too busy trying to make a house of straw stand up :P.

~UK
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by GreyICE »

<3

Toog - flat out I have a package deal for serial killers run up day 1. You shoot EXACTLY who we tell you, we let you win Kingmaker. Outside the lines, you auto-lose.

If there's two anti-town kills tonight and you ain't claimed, you get lynched day 2. Worth thinking about.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Well, you see, our dilemma is more difficult than yours, C-Worl. The issue here is, we have an IQ that exceeds our shoe size. So rather than going with the "in group" and not producing any pro town original opinions, we actually attempt to read the game and formulate our own reads. I know, this must be SUCH a foreign concept to one as...special as yourself, but try to bear with me here. Secondly, LLD covers gaps in my mafia play that allows us to be far more effective when we work together than in a situation where I'm acting on my own. Further, by allowing for discussion, we avoid the problems many hydras have of, you know, being as inconsistent as fuck. Finally, I'd appreciate it if you didn't trivialize problems you fail to have any understanding of, but I suppose it would be too much to expect from someone as...uncomplicated as yourself, yes.

Anyway, while we've been at it for days, you all are now attempting to shove it as a quicklynch, when we theoretically have 10 days left. Do I think we should run it to deadline? Hell no, odds are we'll be on the wagon once we've caught up and voiced our opinions, and with you yelling for the lynch. Do I think it unreasonable to ask around 18 hours for LLD and I to coordinate and produce a well thought out post of our opinions? No, not at all. And I fail to see what pro town benefit you all get from attempting to deny us such. If you'd like to elucidate, I'm listening.

~UK

My IQ is higher than yours combined. Also, the point about me not adding original content?

Who was the first to suggest Toog was a SK after his claim? Oh that's right it was me. Also, I find it ironic that you're saying I don't contribute when some of your posts were spent on the sole purpose of "trolling" Kise. You think you're smart because you use big words? Ooh, I'm impressed, does your momma give you a cookie each time you use one correctly? Simply put this day phase has been going on forever. LLD has had plenty of time to respond formulate her opinions and post.
Show

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I want Chesskid back.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

Oooooh~, getting touchy aren't we? Did I strike a nerve?

LLD has been busy this entire weekend. Deal with it. As for the rest of your post, perhaps you should show instead of tell. I'm rather unimpressed.

@GI: Oh, no, it's ok. I find C-Worl's reaction utterly hilarious. I bet chesskid would have rolled with it too well to be amusing, given how decently he seemed to take the blood lust for him

~UK
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by vollkan »

Fate wrote:
Volkan can continue to lurk as he is right now, I see you Volkan, and that will make it all the more easier to lynch him tomorrow.

I'm not lurking; and I haven't been posting spam. The fact that I haven't been participating in a spammy circlejerk doesn't make me scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Fate »

So....
hard...

to resist....

bussing you...

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by vollkan »

Fate wrote:So....
hard...

to resist....

bussing you...

R
A
I
N
B
O
W

See, this is exactly why I am getting annoyed. I get that not everybody has my playstyle, and I get that this game has an unusually high proportion of people who have the exact opposite playstyle to me. But the "case" against me really just seems to be:
1) People misinterpreted the first vote I made (and have ignored my subsequent explanations); and
2) I don't have verbal diarhhea (and have ignored my meta on this point);

combined with repeated and unelaborated assertions of my scummines.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:LLD has been busy this entire weekend. Deal with it. As for the rest of your post, perhaps you should show instead of tell. I'm rather unimpressed.

I've been busy the entire weekend. The game's been going since the 25th. Your excuse is null. I'm not mad, I find it entertaining that you're so full of your self that you think because you use big words that it makes you suddenly smarter than other people. At least I've argued points with people and answered questions directed at me. You ignored Kise for shits and giggles which doesn't help the game at all. Stop trying to stall the game.
Show

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by vollkan »

C-Worl wrote:
UshiromiyaAnge wrote:LLD has been busy this entire weekend. Deal with it. As for the rest of your post, perhaps you should show instead of tell. I'm rather unimpressed.

I've been busy the entire weekend. The game's been going since the 25th. Your excuse is null. I'm not mad, I find it entertaining that you're so full of your self that you think because you use big words that it makes you suddenly smarter than other people. At least I've argued points with people and answered questions directed at me. You ignored Kise for shits and giggles which doesn't help the game at all. Stop trying to stall the game.

He wants you to wait 16 hours. How on earth is that "stalling the game"?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Kise »

Fate wrote:YEAH I JUST GOT SNOWED BY YTHLL SCUM

AS DID KISE

As did CW. The Alliance doesn't put up with SKs any more.

C-Worl wrote:I had to babysit a four year old all weekend

lolk

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:So, you three are seriously attempting to force a quicklynch when I'm asking for less than 24 hours to get caught up and give our opinions?

Didn't know you wanted to catch up, sorry about that. I kind of stopped reading your posts ever since you started townhunting.

Kind of.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Kise »

WAIT CAM... NUH NUH UH, DID YOU JUST

WAS THAT A META CLAIM

Yet…
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:WAIT CAM... NUH NUH UH, DID YOU JUST

WAS THAT A META CLAIM

Do what?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”