Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Magua and Occult, why are you trying to deflect attention away from Raivann's scum slip?
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Magua »

C-Worl wrote:Magua and Occult, why are you trying to deflect attention away from Raivann's scum slip?

It's a conspiracy, actually. Everyone in the game's win condition except for yours is to see Raivann survive until endgame.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh okay. Make sense. So it has nothing to do with you ignoring a possible scum slip?
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Raivann »

Magua wrote:
Raivann wrote:No. It was a present I got, then gave to Magua. Let's check votecount and see if it worked. He should be a double voter, if I didn't get blocked.

When did you receive it?

Can you describe how you realized you couldn't use it on yourself?

N1. Why do you ask?

I asked mod.

I see MoI and Emp and Cworl all are reacting as scum would. See, so it did serve a purpose wording it that way after all, weird huh?

So did Lady get it?
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Yeah, you making a scum slip and confessing you had a kill action is something that no townie would vote you for. Obviously townies don't care if you're killing other townies. Only scum would kill you for claiming a kill action that killed a townie. It makes perfect fucking sense now.

Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Raivann »

Your scumhunting skills are quite impressive. Actually I said I tried to split him in two, i never said I had a killing role. I split him in two and he becomes a doublevoter. The ability is called "Votesplit"
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

No double vote shit is you covering up the fact that you accidentally claimed a kill flavor. Magua hasn't even received the damn ability by his own admission. Flail more scum.

Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Raivann »

I didn't accidently claim anything. But yeah I'm done coversing with you.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Done because I'm right? Sounds great. Seriously, this needs way more votes than it's getting.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Magua »

Raivann wrote:
N1. Why do you ask?

Why did you not mention this D2?

Why did you not give it to someone N2?

And I want to make sure I have this correct: You received a double vote ability that you yourself could not use. You do not know who you received this from, only that you had to pass it along to someone else?

What form would this double vote take? (Shown on vote counts, shown as a '???' vote, invisible, etc)

Raivann wrote:So did Lady get it?

LLD says she didn't target you at all.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Raivann »

Why should I have metioned it?

I wanted to give to Grey or Amrun but i FEARED THEY MIGHT BE nk'ED OR jAILED. i CHOSE YOU BECAUSE gREY WAS PRETTY ADAMANT about Umbrage, and you seem townie enough. Not as much as last game we played together, but close.

Yes, but I didn't have to pass along.

Anyways Ludi is better lynch. You notice how hard it is to get a wagon going on him?

Idk, imagine it would show up in VC if it worked.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by Raivann »

Stephoscope wrote:
Magua wrote:In the meantime,
@Mod
, please prod Occult, Stephoscope, tclawren, and, most of all, Metro, who hasn't posted in the thread in almost two weeks.

I'm right here. I'm away on weekends.

This is the definition of lurking.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Magua »

Raivann wrote:Idk, imagine it would show up in VC if it worked.

[expletive deleted] ASK THE MOD HOW IT WOULD WORK

@Surye:
You've used your poke-ball-thing on no one else besides Amrun?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Empking »

Just want to say that I agree with C-Worl and also that Raivann's "Acting just like scum would" is very weak.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:49 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Occult wrote:Now, I always find it annoying (read:suspicious) when someone calls something a wagon that, isn't a wagon... You're arguing against a wagon that isn't there. A wagon is not one vote.

Semantics debating … no Pro-Town in the least. Magister was under heavy pressure yesterday. So it’s not outside the realm of logical thought that an immediate vote for him today would lead to another wagon.

Occult wrote:In other news, I would like to hear a better argument against Empking from charlie, I honestly am not seeing it atm.

So you aren’t seeing the argument that Charlie has never made? Do you think Charlie is scummy for basically voting with zero support all game?

--

Stepho wrote:I'm right here. I'm away on weekends.

Ok it is Monday. I expect a significant contribution from you since your slot has pretty much provided nothing this game.

--

Raivann wrote:I see MoI and Emp and Cworl all are reacting as scum would. See, so it did serve a purpose wording it that way after all, weird huh?

So did Lady get it?

Yes, you master ‘Tarp’ worked … at least three people saw your phrasing which was scummy as hell and commented on it :roll:

Meanwhile you get bonus scum-points for not reading the thread and not realizing that LLD has claimed zero interaction with you N2 and N3.

I’d vote for you but I agree with Occult on the concept of not rushing the day. We have a ton of players who need to provide content (Metro, Charlie, Stepho to name a few).

Raivann wrote:I wanted to give to Grey or Amrun but i FEARED THEY MIGHT BE nk'ED OR jAILED. i CHOSE YOU BECAUSE gREY WAS PRETTY ADAMANT about Umbrage, and you seem townie enough. Not as much as last game we played together, but close.

So why did N2 pass with no hand-off?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Charlie »

Occult can't be anything other than Town.
Kindness
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Occult »

Magua wrote:
Occult wrote:Impatience from you again, you are getting quite defensive over a comment of minor suspicion and that is why I am not voting for you it is a minor suspicion. Again, I find it suspicious that you are getting defensive of my comment, its far from enough of a scumtell to vote for you, but I do have my EOY.

I'm not defensive. I'm annoyed. My annoyance is when people say "That's suspicious" without actually acting like it's suspicious. If you think its suspicious, you should vote me. You're not voting anyone else. This annoys me, because I can't get a fix on whether my scumread on you is accurate or not if you don't *do* anything.

Occult wrote:
Why are you obsessed with Magister? There doesn't seem to be a push for him and you are being a little tunnelling of metro, now I now this is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, but If anything you should ask me my opinion on the only wagon in town and that would be Rai. Who I don't necessarily find scummy, ATM, why are you worried about Magi and metro when the wagon is on Rai? Why arn't you speaking up about that? With pine flipping survivor I am currently rethinking my original suspicions.

I'm withholding comment and action on the Raivann wagon until Raivann answers my questions. I think I said this explicitly. I asked you about Magister and Metro because I want to know what you think about those wagons, whereas I don't care what you think about the Raivann wagon until Raivann answers my questions.

Pine didn't flip survivor. Pine flipped "You win when the game reaches deadline". Nothing in there requires him to be alive.

Occult wrote:
Patience, rushing does not help the town, we have some time, so give me a sec. to look over the thread and be able to make an INFORMED guess on who is scum. Let's not just rush through another day.

Game is on page 86, has over 2,000 posts, and has been going on for a month. How, exactly, can you not have an opinion on who scum is already?

1. I admit I got buried in this game, did not expect it to go that fast. I was going to replace out but after all the other drops I decided to stay in, I Do apologize for my lack of activity.
2.Fair enough. But, yes, pine is a survivor as his win condition is survive until deadline, not, you win when your faction controls.
3. Refer to number one. I have opinions, but most of those have been night-killed and since I don't know what they actually flipped (and NK most likely means that they were town) I've got to re-think my suspects. I think suspects should never remain unchanged, you should always be looking at new angles based on the new information that you have, so I'm working on it. I was posting D3, I'm posting today and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Occult wrote:Now, I always find it annoying (read:suspicious) when someone calls something a wagon that, isn't a wagon... You're arguing against a wagon that isn't there. A wagon is not one vote.

Semantics debating … no Pro-Town in the least. Magister was under heavy pressure yesterday. So it’s not outside the realm of logical thought that an immediate vote for him today would lead to another wagon.

Occult wrote:In other news, I would like to hear a better argument against Empking from charlie, I honestly am not seeing it atm.

So you aren’t seeing the argument that Charlie has never made? Do you think Charlie is scummy for basically voting with zero support all game?

1. I would say Magi was under minor pressure yesterday (I think he may have had a few more pushers the day before, but yesterday he was hardly on the lynch menu), Lady seemed to be the only one really pushing that lynch, amrun (the only other to vote magi) is dead and you showed weak support for his lynch at best. So I don't see much support for his lynch today. Kinda felt like Magua was trying to draw attention back to magi without making a case against him. Rai is getting votes against him and Magua is asking "What do you think about the magister wagon?" I find it slightly suspicious.

2. Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, I looked through his ISO and not one mention of a real reason for his vote. I glanced through Emp's ISO and didn't particularly see anything scummy. I do find it a bit scummy.

As for Rai... I completely disagree with the "scum slip" come back with an argument about Rai and I might vote for him. So no, I'm not distracting from the scum slip, I don't believe it is there. I also don't see any real arguments for Rai on his wagon (Except Magna, who makes a decent point about Rai's flavour).
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by tclawren »

Sorry guys. I forgot to go V/LA on the site. Reading now.

P.S. No contracts.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Ok it is Monday. I expect a significant contribution from you since your slot has pretty much provided nothing this game.

Sure, here ya go:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Raivann

There ya go. A vote for scum, that's as significant as it gets. I will indeed have more later though.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VOTE: Stephoscope

I think that's all that needs to be said for the moment.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Cuttlefish »

Vote Count 4.3

Raivann (4)
- Magister Ludi, C-Worl, Empking, Stephoscope
Magister Ludi (1)
- Raivann
Metro (1)
- Magua
Empking (1)
- Charlie
tclawren (1)
- Zyrconium
Stephoscope (1)
- MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting (5)
- tclawren, Lady Lambdadelta, Occult, Surye, Metro

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
19:58
on
April 2nd
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th
*Cuddle*
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Stephoscope

I think that's all that needs to be said for the moment.

No, we must also discuss how eager you are to pursue the "easy" lynch.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Raivann »

Man look at all the scum on my wagon!

Good news Magua- Votesplit's power doesn't show in votecounts.

MoI- I didn't use N2 for just those reasons you quoted me above your question.
Also I thought Lady switched magua and herself. I should have read better.

Unvote. Vote: Steph
His posts today reek
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

(C-Worl, I think you are actually barking up the wrong tree with that supposed 'scumslip' of Raivann. )

I want Raivann lynched because his posts and vote switches aren't fully explained and don't try and convince me or anybody else that his case or reads should be considered seriously.

He doesn't seem interested in convincing the town he is right, and I can only assume this is because he either doesn't care or isn't fully invested in his reads or simply knows he is wrong.

For instance, he proclaims that there are a 'ton of scum on his wagon', but doesn't back it up or explain what those people are doing are scummy. Today, he has voted me, declared "MoI and Emp and Cworl all are reacting as scum would", and then switched his vote to FOLLOW MoI onto another player who just voted him.

Today, Raivann has declared all four players voting him and the player he is now voting with scum. This does not read as town.

--------

Also of note, is zyrconium's votes today and yesterday which seem to of gone unnoticed because he has no voice to communicate with. Today on tclwaren, yesterday on Magna and Occult, each vote the single vote on that particular wagon.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Raivann »

His L+1 ability he had was probably to help himself and his scumteam(emp,Magi,Metro)

Pedit- Not all, Cworl is prob town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”