Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Ghostlin »

FYI: I never find it a good thing when I have at least three good suspicions of who might be scum in RVS/RQS. It's great if there's acutal scum among them, but it makes any acutal scum not among them easier to hide.

Snake: Who do you feel might be scum and why?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@Ghostlin,

Overtly hostile are we? Why is P-lynching Andrew win/win? A VI that is still town is still Town, isn't it?

I don't think you've ever played with andrew before...

Also, scumpairs on Page 1. There'd be no concrete way you'd know that unless you were scum.

What does the amount of pages have to do with anything? And where did I say my reads were "concrete"?

Further, are you implying that I'm scum and andrew/C-Worl are my partners, or are you implying that I'm scum and I had something to gain by saying I think they're both scum this early?

@edmund,

zMuffinMan saying he knows who the scum are already is pretty absurd.

Assuming I did say I know who the scum are already, explain how it would be "pretty absurd".

also FoS: sanchocolates for making a RQS even though it was not needed. At that point accusations had already started flying.

I'm also going to need an explanation as to why this was scummy. Although, I was apparently beaten to the punch here by Scumhunter... and Ghostlin, too.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

zMuffinMan wrote:@Ghostlin,

Overtly hostile are we? Why is P-lynching Andrew win/win? A VI that is still town is still Town, isn't it?

I don't think you've ever played with andrew before...

Also, scumpairs on Page 1. There'd be no concrete way you'd know that unless you were scum.

What does the amount of pages have to do with anything? And where did I say my reads were "concrete"?

Further, are you implying that I'm scum and andrew/C-Worl are my partners, or are you implying that I'm scum and I had something to gain by saying I think they're both scum this early?

@edmund,

zMuffinMan saying he knows who the scum are already is pretty absurd.

Assuming I did say I know who the scum are already, explain how it would be "pretty absurd".

also FoS: sanchocolates for making a RQS even though it was not needed. At that point accusations had already started flying.

I'm also going to need an explanation as to why this was scummy. Although, I was apparently beaten to the punch here by Scumhunter... and Ghostlin, too.

Nope. Never played with andrew that I recall, but he's already provided more information then some of the more infamous VIs.

To answer your second question, either is possible, but I find it more likely that you're trying to setup mislynches (andrew and CWorl) then you are trying to actively bus (the second reason).
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

So you think I'm scum and andrew and C-Worl are town, and I'm trying to set up chain mislynches?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

zMuffinMan wrote:So you think I'm scum and andrew and C-Worl are town, and I'm trying to set up chain mislynches?

Probably. You could also be bussing one of them and not the other. Any possible conjecture of what you might be doing and who you are establishing links to is somewhat fraught with WIFOM.

Frankly, I dislike the talk point blank of "let's kill him anyway, he's a VI". Fact is, your reaction in the RVS to me seemed the LEAST TOWN (IMHO) out of all those collected. After that, I'd say C-Worl, and then Edmund.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Probably. You could also be bussing one of them and not the other. Any possible conjecture of what you might be doing and who you are establishing links to is somewhat fraught with WIFOM.

Any answer you give may be "fraught with WIFOM", but since you're making the assumption that I stood to gain something as scum from saying I think andrew and C-Worl are scum, you should at least be able to explain how this makes sense.

What scum motivation was there behind this?

I'm all ears (or eyes) for any wild theories you want to put out there to explain why you think I did what I did (as scum).

Frankly, I dislike the talk point blank of "let's kill him anyway, he's a VI".

It's... andrew...
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

zMuffinMan wrote:

Any answer you give may be "fraught with WIFOM", but since you're making the assumption that I stood to gain something as scum from saying I think andrew and C-Worl are scum, you should at least be able to explain how this makes sense.

What scum motivation was there behind this?

I'm all ears (or eyes) for any wild theories you want to put out there to explain why you think I did what I did (as scum).

Frankly, I dislike the talk point blank of "let's kill him anyway, he's a VI".

It's... andrew...

You called out two people as scum with absolutely no proof that either of them are scum. On page 1 of the game. It's not so much as the fact your connections to C-Worl and andrew now, there's no way to sustain that claim. None. There's no town reason to call people scum at this point of the game w/o some proof or suspicion. So either you're blowing smoke out of your butt during an RVS to see if you can get people to follow you, or you have access to information we don't. We being the townies.

It's more that you shouldn't have a reason to be lynch happy at this stage and shouldn't be calling a scum pair with nothing to substantiate such a claim.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

You called out two people as scum with absolutely no proof that either of them are scum.

Just to be clear, are you expecting proof that someone is scum before we lynch today?

Are you going to decide who we should lynch today based on proof you find or based on your feelings about the people in this game and what they say?

On page 1 of the game.

For future reference, what page am I allowed to call people scum on? 2? 3? 5?

I'm still new to this site, and this is one of those things I haven't learnt yet, but I'll be sure not to call someone scummy before I'm allowed to next time. I'll even ask permission.

There's no town reason to call people scum at this point of the game w/o some proof or suspicion.

I can think of quite a few reasons, actually, but if there's no reason for me to do it, then why do you think it was a scummy tactic?

So either you're blowing smoke out of your butt during an RVS to see if you can get people to follow you, or you have access to information we don't. We being the townies.

The need to clarify the subject "we" is noted.

It's more that you shouldn't have a reason to be lynch happy at this stage and shouldn't be calling a scum pair with nothing to substantiate such a claim.

What makes you think I'm "lynch happy"? At what stage am I allowed to be "lynch happy"? What substance do I need to call out a scum pair?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

EBWOP:

I can think of quite a few reasons, actually, but if there's no reason for me to do it, then why do you think it was a scummy tactic?

To clarify, I'm asking you what scum reason I have to do it.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: muffin dude

I feel good about this.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

zMuffinMan wrote:
You called out two people as scum with absolutely no proof that either of them are scum.

Just to be clear, are you expecting proof that someone is scum before we lynch today?

Are you going to decide who we should lynch today based on proof you find or based on your feelings about the people in this game and what they say?

On page 1 of the game.

For future reference, what page am I allowed to call people scum on? 2? 3? 5?

I'm still new to this site, and this is one of those things I haven't learnt yet, but I'll be sure not to call someone scummy before I'm allowed to next time. I'll even ask permission.

There's no town reason to call people scum at this point of the game w/o some proof or suspicion.

So either you're blowing smoke out of your butt during an RVS to see if you can get people to follow you, or you have access to information we don't. We being the townies.

The need to clarify the subject "we" is noted.

What makes you think I'm "lynch happy"? At what stage am I allowed to be "lynch happy"? What substance do I need to call out a scum pair?

Proof=I don't know, a reason to scum hunt? You didn't really have THAT. I don't expect to have proof except for the obvious: a flip. You accused them without well, even as much as a compunctory reason except you find one of them to be acceptable as a policy lynch. That's scummy because really, you flipped out at what seems to be an RVS reason for voting. On the first vote. You snapped at the first sign of someone voting you, and now you're cross-examining me for voting you for that self same reason. You don't find that scummy? Even a little?

Look, here's the reasons I have for you doing what you did:
1) OMGUS. Null, but damn suspicious because you ratted out C-Worl without any reason at all.
2) You really hate andrew. Still null, and makes you not useful to town if your dislike of a single player is going to make you unreasonable for the rest of the game. It also gives scum something to play off of if neither of you are scum in the later stages of the game.
3) You're trying to bus C-Worl/Andrew or some combination of the two. Scummy, because it alleviates suspicion off of you.
4) You are setting up lynches. Scummy for obvious reasons.

2 null reasons, 2 scum reasons, and your reactions so far to the proceedings lend to me more of a belief you're scummy then a poor townie caught in the crossfire.

Your snark is noted.

You certainly want to lynch what is in your eyes a VI without actually caring about whether he's town or not. That makes you lynch happy in my book.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

You accused them without well, even as much as a compunctory reason except you find one of them to be acceptable as a policy lynch.

Is them being scum not a good enough reason to accuse them?

That's scummy because really, you flipped out at what seems to be an RVS reason for voting. On the first vote.
You snapped at the first sign of someone voting you
, and now you're cross-examining me for voting you for that self same reason. You don't find that scummy? Even a little?

Do elaborate on this, because I can't quite figure out what you're referring to with me "flipping out". Are you saying that I knew andrew was going to vote for me, and I flipped out in advance by voting for him first and saying he's a good policy lynch?

Or are you saying I snapped when edmund put a vote on me? His was the first vote on me.

Do you have reason to suspect I'm cross-examining you purely because you're voting for me?

1) OMGUS. Null, but damn suspicious because you ratted out C-Worl without any reason at all.

Right, I OMGUSed andrew. That makes perfect sense..................................... Except, no.

2) You really hate andrew. Still null, and makes you not useful to town if your dislike of a single player is going to make you unreasonable for the rest of the game. It also gives scum something to play off of if neither of you are scum in the later stages of the game.

I don't hate andrew. If I hated him, I wouldn't have signed this game. Whether or not it gives scum "something to play off" at any stage of the game is irrelevant. I would very much enjoy scum trying to accuse me like you're accusing me, it makes this game enjoyable.

3) You're trying to bus C-Worl/Andrew or some combination of the two. Scummy, because it alleviates suspicion off of you.

Right, and you think I did this in the most blatant possible way. There are so many things wrong with this that I don't know where to begin.

4) You are setting up lynches. Scummy for obvious reasons.

See (3)

You certainly want to lynch what is in your eyes a VI without actually caring about whether he's town or not. That makes you lynch happy in my book.

What's your definition of lynch happy and what sort of indication of my alignment is it?
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

zMuffinMan wrote:
You accused them without well, even as much as a compunctory reason except you find one of them to be acceptable as a policy lynch.

Is them being scum not a good enough reason to accuse them?

No, because I'm not scum. You, however, are scum. See the difference there?

C-Worl = Town

zMuffinMan = Scum

It's simple math really.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Nah-uh, u r
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Nah, see I was born with Tiger Blood and Adonis DNA. WINNING! So obviously I'm a townie.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Well, crap, you've convinced me. OK, you're town but andrew is still scum unless he can prove he's the offspring of Adonis sodomising a tiger.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Oh, the irony, Muffinz.
It's nice to be seeing you...
But nothing's really convincing enough atm that andrew's scum, but looks more like you're spewing it all out~
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm not convinced on andrew but anybody who can make me laugh gains townie point for now. In other news that Quil guy seemed to jump on me quickly for what was a joke question.

Unvote

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Tragedy »

...What's the joke again? ._.?

you can't set up a lynch when you're just wanting to kill somebody for some other game.
I don't see anything faulty in the beginning, but later without convincing arguments, then bla bla yeah.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Tragedy wrote:...What's the joke again? ._.?

In other internet forums that I go to "What the fuck did I ever do to you?" was more of a joke than an actual question. Thought it was universal on teh interwebz. Guess I was wrong. I never actually was serious about the question.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

Zmuffin coming out worse in this exchange, but still not convinced.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Quilford »

C-Worl wrote:I'm not convinced on andrew but anybody who can make me laugh gains townie point for now. In other news that Quil guy seemed to jump on me quickly for what was a joke question.

Unvote

I had no idea it was a joke question. And it sounded scummy to me.

zmuffin's now my top FoS

UNVOTE: C-Worl
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

Quilford, why unvote but not vote your top scumspect?

Unvote; Vote Quilford
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by Quilford »

Oh. I thought I did.

VOTE: zMuffinMan
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by dvdkid13 »

So I've got a spare minute here so i'll post on the recent events.

Firstly UNVOTE: edmund because I think RVS is probably over now.

zMuffinMan wrote:
andrew wrote:he knows why

Because you're scum and want me lynched?

I'm thinking C-Worl scum and andrew scum.

Also, policy lynching andrew is win/win even if he isn't scum.

This doesn't make much sense to me, being page 1 and all. Prior to this, C-Worl had only made 2 posts, none of which were remotely scummy and andrew had only random voted and you're quick to judge. Also, although a policy lynch might sound like a good reason because of your previous play with andrew or whatever but when I play this game, I try to actually find scum rather than just policy lynching someone.

zMuffinMan wrote:

Yes part of this game is about feelings you get about certain players, but that usually occurs after some substantial content has occurred, which is certainly not during page 1.

zMuffinMan wrote:

The amount of pages doesn't have anything to do with it, but rather the amount of content on those pages and I saw nothing noteworthy about anything C-Worl or andrew did on page 1 before you accused them. if there was something you saw on page 1 that was scummy, please, enlighten us.

zMuffinMan wrote:

Agree with this. Nothing wrong with an RQS even though the RVS was ending.

Anyway, VOTE: zMuffinMan
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA

Return to “Completed Open Games”