chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:55 am

Post by chkflip »

GreyICE replaces sanchocolates. WELCOME HIM!
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Amrun »

Apparently she didn't mean that. Or something.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:33 am

Post by GreyICE »

Short game so far!

Vote: Ghostlin
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Tragedy »

It's still not RVS...
Or is it not a joke.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Amrun »

Aw, come on, Grey. I was hoping we could form an awesome alliance if you were town but our reads are exact opposites so now I can never be sure enough for an alliance. ;(

:P. Seriously, though, why Ghostlin?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:59 am

Post by GreyICE »

Amrun wrote:Aw, come on, Grey. I was hoping we could form an awesome alliance if you were town but our reads are exact opposites so now I can never be sure enough for an alliance. ;(

:P. Seriously, though, why Ghostlin?

I like voting for scum.

Call it a quirk ;)
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Amrun »

But I have a townread on Ghostlin. Enlighten me. Humor me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Tragedy »

zMuffinMan wrote:
andrew wrote:he knows why

Because you're scum and want me lynched?

I'm thinking C-Worl scum and andrew scum.

Also, policy lynching andrew is win/win even if he isn't scum.

If you mean this is the statement of why 'he wants both of them dead and setting up lynches', would you be kindly understanding that it's mostly Policy Lynches?
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

Hmm, not according to zmuffin.

Tragedy is defending him.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Hi GreyIce. Welcome to the game. Hope you are town with me!

I don't like the wagon on zMuffin and I don't understand why there is a wagon on him in the first place since I don't think he is scum really. I'm still very much in support of a lynch on edmund.angles and if he flips scum I wouldn't be surprised at all if dvdkid was a buddy. He felt the need to specifically say that "I guess I should unvote since we are out of RVS" before unvoting Edmund. Will be posting my full thoughts this evening. Amrun also struck me as odd suring a quick readthrough. Not sure if its scum or overzealous town.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

Did I just see the phrse "overzealous town?" Lol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: zMuffinMan

90% Sure he'll flip as scum. Grey and Amrun should sheep to me. It's a good idea.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@Amrun,

Funny you should mention that... That is a possibility I've put forward. I also think it could be just you as scvum who couldn't fecide which angle to attack andrew from.

So what reason would I have for doing this? Why would I do this page 1? Why wouldn't I employ your masterful approach and wait for them to "act scummy" before attacking them?

Show me what made you think cworl and andrew are scum and scum together at that point in the game. That's the "simple answer" I'm looking for.

You're persistent, I'll give you that.

Yes; what I wanted to comment on was you at the moment and I was short on time. And yes, sometimes the best scumhunting strategy is "wait and see." One scummy comment isn't enough to convince me, but two scummy incidents is enoigh for me to take it seriously. I wanted to see how several scummy and/or lurky characters, including and especially Quilford, reacted when your wagon started gaining more support. Would they join in? With what reasoning? However, I wasn't sure of you myself and didn't want to give the wagon more vote momentum at that particular time.

So your game plan is literally to sit back and wait for people to "act scummy" and then call them out for it and vote for them, even if what they did isnt... actually... scummy...

Can you explain why Quilford's reaction to the game so far is necessarily an act of scum?

Sometimes the best strategy is to lay traps and wait. Sometimes, it's not.

It was a good trap. I don't think anyone saw it coming... ... ...

I'm sorry, what trap did you lay?

if there is scum on your wagon, zmuffin, who are they? Saying "this isn't an all-town wagon" is unspecific, unhelpful, and not scumhunting. It's attempting to throw aspersions onto your wagon without substance.

You tell me, they're your partner/s.

The only people on the wagon I'm not particularly suspicious of are andrew and dvdkid. andrew is just andrew, meh. dvdkid actually seemed genuine to me, but even if he is scum, that can wait til later.

On the other hand, we have edmund,

Ghostlin telling me he thinks my plan coming into this game (as scum) was to call out two "scum" on page 1 and set up lynches....

And Quilford, who has yet to provide any substance to his claim that I'm his top FoS. But I don't find him particularly scummy for that, I'm just interested in his reasoning.

@Ghostlin,

Is this question serious, and if so, do you expect the person you asked to answer the question honestly?

No, that would be me being sardonic. Her "plan" was terrible, and it's nothing more than a cover-up. She's scum.

Although her explanation was interesting to read.

What do you think of Amrun, Ghostlin?

@ C-Worl

Based on what?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

EBWOP:

edmund... Who thinks I'm newbscum that thought town would sheep my vote for no god reason...
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

=====[]

We need one of these.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

^C-Worl, did you just say the thread needs a penis? Teehee.

Now on to my reply to zmuffin:

I've ALREADY SAID. I am so tired of repeating myself to you. I think you guys could have set it up pre-game as a distancing tactic. Or, you could be acting independently and WIFOMing town on purpose. Or, you could be misguided town, though I'm doubting it more and more.

Also, either learn to read or stop misrepresenting me. This discussion grows tedious. I said SOMETIMES it is a good idea to wait things out and see where they go. And I never attacked anyone for anything that isn't scummy. Sometimes, this is not a good idea. It is SITUATIONAL.

I don't know how extensive your game experience is, since you played on another site, but I'm going to extend a guess that it's either not extensive or that site is VASTLY different in gameplay.

Metas are different. I, for example, lay traps much less on this site due to the (lack of) acceptability in meta.

Stop arguing with me about theory. It's not even remotely productive. I don't care if you disagree with how I play the game. It doesn't make either of us scummy, but you trying to add it to your non-existent case IS scummy.

You still have not explained what made Andrew and C-Worl stand out as scumbuddies on page 1. At this point, the only reasonable explanation of this is because you CAN'T because explaining it would show your scum motivation.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:^C-Worl, did you just say the thread needs a penis? Teehee.

It's a picture of a hammer. Get you head out of the gutter you dirty dirty girl.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

>.>

<.<
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Amrun »

I think it might be bad that "hammer" did not even occur to me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:I think it might be bad that "hammer" did not even occur to me.

BTW, Do you think zMuffinMan is scum and if so why don't you hammer him for shits and giggles?

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

eh, I don't mind being hammered if people actually present sound reasoning as to why they think I'm scum (because, quite frankly, suggesting I had some sort of plan on page 1 trying to set up lynches is just plain stupid, and if everyone sheeping this theory is actually town, then I would rather not be in this game - the fact I'm even at L-1 for this poor a reason should be sending signals to anyone who's actually town). Also, what they plan to do when I flip town.

Interested in why C-Worl is pushing hard for the hammer.

Amrun is scum. I would not be surprised at all if there's 2 scum already on my wagon, as well. Although it's really hard to tell the difference between a VI thinking they've caught scum and scum trying to push a mislynch. I'd suggest looking closely at edmund and Ghostlin if I get hammered. edmund's game so far is lackluster and anti-town at best; he's taken no initiative to actually progress the game along or hunt scum in any way. Ghostlin just doesn't have a good reason to even be on my wagon, unless he honestly thinks I'm scum with some master plan to call out scum on p1 and somehow get town to sheep my vote for no reason. Also wouldn't hurt to look at who hammers and for what reason.

@Amrun,

I've ALREADY SAID. I am so tired of repeating myself to you. I think you guys could have set it up pre-game as a distancing tactic. Or, you could be acting independently and WIFOMing town on purpose. Or, you could be misguided town, though I'm doubting it more and more.

I'm not asking you for "possibilities" - I want you to explain logically why you think I am scum because of my early actions. You could look at possibilities behind any action, but if you don't have a reason to suspect I'm scum, then it's a moot point.

Surely you have a better case than simply it's possible my actions were that of scum...

I said SOMETIMES it is a good idea to wait things out and see where they go.

No, it never is. It's a pathetic, passive strategy that does town absolutely no good, and you're only using this as a defense because you are scum and can't properly explain why you didn't put any pressure on Quilford even though you found his actions scummy. For that matter, you didn't put any pressure on me, either, which seems rather odd if you really had a problem with my early play. You took the time to answer the RQS questions, but didn't have the time to comment on anything else, especially when you had an issue with 2 players at that point? How was this pro-town play?

Only now that you're being questioned do you come out of the woodworks.

You still have not explained what made Andrew and C-Worl stand out as scumbuddies on page 1. At this point, the only reasonable explanation of this is because you CAN'T because explaining it would show your scum motivation.

I would have thought it's rather obvious that I have already explained why I did what I did. andrew's vote was a joke vote and everything I said about policy lynching him being win/win were direct quotes from another game and he'd understand the reference since he was lynched D1 that game by the real zMuffinMan. I just chucked C-Worl in there to see what reactions I'd get.

What scum motivation were you looking for here?
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You came off dickish and when heat came onto you backtracked with weak reasoning. On top of that I just feel like you're scum. So will someone drive the nail into this pretty blue casket?

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

ONCE AGAIN, just because you disagree with me on a theory point does not make me scummy. I have caught many scum this way and I will catch many more scum this way, whether or not I have your newbie stamp of approval or not. Either way, even if I am delusional, it is irrelevant to my scumminess.

Answering RQS questions requires no thought. Commenting on the game does. When I had time, I did. I have been traveling for DAYS. This game started at a shitty time for me. There are others who contributed less than I have and continue to do so. Stop selectively applying supposed scumtells. You are OMGUSing sooo bad.

By the way, what you supposedly did with C-Worl and andrew is a trap. But they're passive and nonsense, right?

And once AGAIN, I find you scummy and a distraction to town at best.

However, I have not seen enough content from other players to end the day yet. I also want to pursue my suspicion of Quilford.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

... Damn it, Amrun. This thread needs a penis.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

Someone not underage could whip it out?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011