Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

Seriously though, I actually WANT to hammer.

I am just not sure it is the best move.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@Amrun,

ONCE AGAIN, just because you disagree with me on a theory point does not make me scummy.

That's not why I think you're scummy. It's a gut feeling as to why you started attacking Quilford at the time you started attacking him, even though you supposedly thought I'm scum and you hadn't contributed anything to the game until prodded into doing so by me.

It's not about the level of contribution, it's about when and why you chose to start contributing, and what you are contributing (which is essentially you saying you found aspects of both my play and Quilford's play scummy at D2 but neglected to mention them up until I badgered you).

Nobody else has done anything similar to you, so I'm not selectively applying supposed scum tells.

You are OMGUSing sooo bad.

Yes, because analysing intentions is OMGUS.

By the way, what you supposedly did with C-Worl and andrew is a trap. But they're passive and nonsense, right?

I don't understand what you're asking here.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

EBWOP: D2 = P2
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

zMuffinMan wrote:
By the way, what you supposedly did with C-Worl and andrew is a trap. But they're passive and nonsense, right?

I don't understand what you're asking here.

First of all, you haven't analyzed anyone's intentions that wasn't attacking you.

But seriously, how can you not get it? It was sarcasm.

You just sat there and called me scummy for laying traps and reaction fishing and in the SAME POST admitted to laying a trap and reaction fishing!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Wait, never mind, just re-read your question.

I don't have a problem with "traps" if someone is actually setting up a trap in a good way. The two issues I have here are:

1) I was not actually setting up a "trap" - I wasn't serious, and at least Scumhunter picked that up, but I wasn't doing it to intentionally trap anyone. It just so happens that people found my play "suspicious".
2) You claim you were setting a trap, but you haven't actually done anything that suggests you really did set a trap... Unless you consider doing absolutely nothing a trap... ... ... This is why I was asking what trap you were supposedly laying.

First of all, you haven't analyzed anyone's intentions that wasn't attacking you.

That would pretty clearly be because there has been very little content that didn't revolve around me, and as special as that makes me feel, it also means that the only real intentions I have to analyse are the intentions of the people commenting on me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

EBWOP: the first time I read your question, I took it as you implying that I thought andrew and C-Worl themselves were "passive and nonsense". Which is why I was confused.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Amrun »

I explained the entire "trap" to you. Was it perhaps the most effective one? No. But I was busy and rushing. It happens.

This is one of the least fruitful lines of discussion EVER.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 1.4

Quilford (2): SnakePlissken, Amrun
Amrun (2): Quaroath, Tragedy
zMuffinMan
(6): edmund.angles, andrew94, Ghostlin, Quilford, dvdkid13, C-Worl
L-1

edmund.angles (2): Scumhunter, zMuffinMan
Ghostlin (1): GreyICE

WITH 13 ALIVE, IT'S SEVEN TO LYNCH.
DEADLINE IS MAY 31 12PM PACIFIC

Side Note: Let's
try
to keep the penis exposures to Chat Roulette, kthxbai.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I explained the entire "trap" to you. Was it perhaps the most effective one? No. But I was busy and rushing. It happens.

You didn't set any trap, though. You just did nothing. And hoped someone would "act scummy". This isn't a trap, it's just bad play.

This is one of the least fruitful lines of discussion EVER.

Not really. You can't explain how your actions were pro-town at all, and I think they're scummy. You didn't lay any traps, but you claim you did. You bring up "scummy behaviour" way after the fact and claim you didn't bring it up earlier because you were waiting for more scummy behaviour (which still doesn't explain why your only comment regarding myself was that I came off worse in some exchange). You really don't have a good reason for going after Quilford, and I think you're afraid to hammer me because you don't want the cop to investigate you when I flip town. That, and this is some poor attempt at distancing yourself from buddies on the wagon.

I'm logically explaining why I think you're scum, and how your actions make sense as scum. You're just mud slinging, trying to discredit my arguments without properly explaining what is wrong with them. Claiming I'm OMGUSing or that I'm VI or that something isn't fruitful doesn't make it true.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Will someone please penis zMuffinMan. Amrun apparently wants to penis him but doesn't realize that penising zMuffinMan is a prefect idea with absolutely no flaws.

@Mod: I sorry.

I'm actually laughing right alongside you guys, just making sure it doesn't go too far. ;D ~ CHK
Last edited by chkflip on Thu May 12, 2011 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

So you like lynching town on page 5?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I like lynching scum on Page 6.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

C-Worl wrote:I like lynching scum on Page 6.

Try voting Ghostlin
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

GreyICE wrote:So you like lynching town on page 5?

It's page 6. >.>

But I am truly not convinced on zmuffin. His more recent posts are reading as more emotionally genuine to me. I think he is just freaking out under pressure, maybe.

But zmuffin, stop saying I'm mudslinging. It's just silly. Can't you just scumhunt instead? You think your logic makes sense but it doesn't. Some of it does, but it's not as good as you think it is.

LURKERS POST, DAMNIT
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

It is mudslinging if you're just claiming I'm doing something that I'm actually not doing.

Are you implying that I haven't been hunting scum? And this is coming from someone that posts nothing of substance and calls it trapping?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:

Try voting Ghostlin

Try voting zMuffinMan
Show

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Amrun wrote:But I have a townread on Ghostlin. Enlighten me. Humor me.

ISO Ghostlin

ISO #1, 2, 7, 10

Explain townread now plox.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

C-Worl wrote:
GreyICE wrote:

Try voting Ghostlin

Try voting zMuffinMan

How about we vig any idiot dumb enough to hammer and don't have any claims?

I feel good about this.

That's your entire case.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Looked at his ISO. What I saw were more reasons to vote zMuffinMan
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
GreyICE wrote:

Try voting Ghostlin

Try voting zMuffinMan

How about we vig any idiot dumb enough to hammer and don't have any claims?

He's had plenty of time to claim and he's been posting.

GreyICE wrote:
I feel good about this.

That's your entire case.

Yep, and I'm proud of it. (Seriously how is it not obvious to you)
Show

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

C-Worl wrote:Looked at his ISO. What I saw were more reasons to vote zMuffinMan

Oh okay. So you have no problems quickly listing them since you're obviously online right now.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Looked at his ISO. What I saw were more reasons to vote zMuffinMan

Oh okay. So you have no problems quickly listing them since you're obviously online right now.

Came in, whipped his dick out and declared two people scum.

Continued to senselessly defend those unexplained "scumreads"

Then blamed it on reaction fishing when heat started burning him.
Show

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Amrun »

Grey: Only ISO #2 looks bad to me on Ghostlin. He's putting in effort, at the very least.

zmuffin:

I'm tired of explaining the same things to you over and over again.

I think you may be trying to scumhunt me, but it's not very productive. Scumhunt me if you want, but do it better. No more theory arguing and baseless accusations. I am so bored with this line of discussion.

MORE SEXINESS IN THIS THREAD PLZ

Less repetitive arguments. kthx
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@C-Worl,

Came in, whipped his dick out and declared two people scum.

Continued to senselessly defend those unexplained "scumreads"

Then blamed it on reaction fishing when heat started burning him.

Right, and where was my motivation as scum here? Or how does this make sense for me-as-scum in any way?

@Amrun,

I think you may be trying to scumhunt me, but it's not very productive. Scumhunt me if you want, but do it better. No more theory arguing and baseless accusations. I am so bored with this line of discussion.

How is it not very productive to try to get a read on you? Even if you were town, it would still be productive for me to question your motives and form a proper read on you.

I'm not arguing theory. I'm not making baseless accusations.

Fact:
You posted nothing of substance and called it trapping, but you have yet to explain how this was actually trapping.
Fact:
You said you found early posts by Quilford and I suspicious, but neglected to elaborate on why until I badgered you about it. In fact, you neglected to bring it up at all until you were badgered.

The rest of my reasons for suspecting you're scum are, of course, based on my intuition, but they really aren't "baseless" accusations at all. Your actions simply don't give me a town feeling.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Quaroath »

V/LA until 5/15

Prod-dodge with a V/LA. Good show. ~ CHK
Last edited by chkflip on Fri May 13, 2011 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!

Return to “Completed Open Games”