Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Amrun »

My phrasing wasn't the best, but it is implied. I want an explanation from him.

I am saying that different tactics should be employed in different situations ... which is the same thing I have been saying all along.

This is SO pointless. I want to pull my hair out. Please, drop this stupid line of questioning that has no discernible benefit for anyone ever.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by andrew94 »

lan party cancelled./
yea i dont think muffin is scum, as i said i felt that his post was like joking etc.

however...
vote amrun
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

And now they're sheeping each other. Oh, joy. They really might be scum together.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

That's why you should vote for the muffin man.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

My phrasing wasn't the best, but it is implied.

I'm sorry, what? Where was this implied?

I am saying that different tactics should be employed in different situations ... which is the same thing I have been saying all along.

There is never a good reason not to explain why you think someone is scummy. Even if there were situations when it is useful, this wasn't one of them. You're making stuff up after the fact.

And now they're sheeping each other. Oh, joy. They really might be scum together.

Implying I'm sheeping andrew... Right. Baseless accusation noted.

If you can't outargue me, you can at least try to discredit me in any way possible, even if it simply isn't true. Maybe you should tell me I'm OMGUSing a bit more. That might work.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

In everything I said to Quilford it was implied.

I didn't say I was never going to explain why I found Quilford scummy -- and indeed I have! I just delayed it by like 1 real life day. Not even that much, I think.

That last was poor phrasing from me. Andrew is sheeping you. You are not sheeping him. Nevertheless, there is a connection between you two.

It's kind of cute you think you have out argued me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In everything I said to Quilford it was implied.

It really wasn't. All you asked him is why he wasn't voting his top suspect.

I didn't say I was never going to explain why I found Quilford scummy -- and indeed I have! I just delayed it by like 1 real life day. Not even that much, I think.

Read: you delayed it until I badgered you about it.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Oh, and considering your argument comes down to "I think you're scum because you might have planned your early actions and Quilford is scummy because he didn't explain his vote", I'd say I'm successfully outarguing you.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Neither of those are my arguments. Please read more carefully if you're going to drag things out like this.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun, give up, he's too stupid to understand. Just vote for him and walk away. The other players understand you.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Neither of those are my arguments. Please read more carefully if you're going to drag things out like this.

Well, that is pretty much your entire argument.

You think Quilford is scummy because of his vote on C-Worl (which is kind of funny) and the fact he didn't explain his vote (which is, at best, null, unless you're admitting your own actions are scummy).

And you think I'm scummy because it's possible I'm scum. Yeah. You got me.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

Once again, NO.

I'm done repeating myself. DONE.

Still not convinced you're scum, though. But your reading comprehension might be an issue.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

If I didn't know any better I would suggest that Amrun and Muffin are distancing. Andrew sheeping on is kind of odd too.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

No, muffin is just dumb scum
Show

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by Amrun »

Why do you know better, Snake?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

edmund.angles
edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:06 am

Post by edmund.angles »

I feel no great attachment to zMuffin's wagon. I just wanted to keep some pressure going to see how he'd react.
UNVOTE: zMuffinMan

about Quilford:
I think he lied when he said he had forgotten to vote zMuffinMan.
reason: He wouldn't say 'zMuffin now my top FoS' if he intended to vote zMuffin in the same post.
So in his next post he both lied and backtracked to appease Amrun.
His lurking makes be more inclined to lynch him.
VOTE: Quilford
@Quilford: Please comment on your "wagon".

about c-worl: Not too crazy about c-worl either, he was basically active lurking until zMuffin was at L-1, then he was suddenly trigger happy.

@GreyIce: Please give us your case on Ghostlin.
@ScumHunter: What is your case on me?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Ghostlin »

andrew94 wrote:lan party cancelled./
yea i dont think muffin is scum, as i said i felt that his post was like joking etc.

however...
vote amrun

Why are you voting Amrun? What reasoning do you have that Amrun is more/less town/scum then Muffin?

Muffin: are you still thinking andrew is a good policy lynch?

C-Worl: Reasoning for voting Muffin?

Snake: scum reads?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:16 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:

Came in, whipped his dick out and declared two people scum.

Continued to senselessly defend those unexplained "scumreads"

Then blamed it on reaction fishing when heat started burning him.

For ghost
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:17 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:JESUS TAP DANCING HOLY SON OF GOD CHRIST!

You named two names, as being scum, without reasons. I and others feel like you were setting up mislynches by saying it first and hoping to add reasons once me and andrew started to defend ourselves. Setting up mislynches is SCUM motivation because after enough mislynches the scum win the game. You then backtracked and called it reaction fishing once people started coming after you. Scum motivation for that is you don't want to get fucking lynched so you abandoned your scum plan.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

Also for Ghost.
Show

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Ghostlin »

edmund.angles wrote:RQS: This is my sixth game over several years and I like playing all kinds of games and hiking.

I will confirm my random vote, zMuffinMan saying he knows who the scum are already is pretty absurd.
also
FoS: sanchocolates
for making a RQS even though it was not needed. At that point accusations had already started flying.

edmund.angles wrote:
I feel no great attachment to zMuffin's wagon. I just wanted to keep some pressure going to see how he'd react.
UNVOTE: zMuffinMan

about Quilford:
I think he lied when he said he had forgotten to vote zMuffinMan.
reason: He wouldn't say 'zMuffin now my top FoS' if he intended to vote zMuffin in the same post.
So in his next post he both lied and backtracked to appease Amrun.
His lurking makes be more inclined to lynch him.
VOTE: Quilford
@Quilford: Please comment on your "wagon".

about c-worl: Not too crazy about c-worl either, he was basically active lurking until zMuffin was at L-1, then he was suddenly trigger happy.

@GreyIce: Please give us your case on Ghostlin.
@ScumHunter: What is your case on me?

Do you feel the first bit bolded is still true? If so, what changed that made you want to release pressure? This feels like cognitive dissonance to me.

I'm meh about the Quilford wagon to be honest. I frankly do not think Amrun's scum today, and will not support her lynch unless we need a flip.

C-Worl's tunnelling, but probably town.

I acutally like the andrew/Muffin wagons still: If you read andrew, it sounds like he's waffling on someone who declared him scum in ISO 2. Read it, it's acutally rather illuminating. The dissonance there is 'I don't think your scum but you say I am so you're inconsistent, but I'm not really sure you're scum due to a guy I once know that shared a login(ish) with you.' (Later says he feels Muffin was joking.) Then he unvotes and votes Amrun--which seems to be chainsaw defending to me.

Muffin's been defending himself against most of town, but still hasn't rode or continued his case on andrew/C-Worl much besides a preemptive vote. He's also accused Amrun of scummy motives, but has yet to vote (or really FoS) her, and he's spent more time on why her motives are scummy than andrew's.

Muffin: Do you feel that Amrun is scummy, if so, how does this affect your andrew/C-Worl partnership and wagons? Also, do you feel that Amrun is more or less scummy than either of the above?

Confirm Vote: Muffin. Fos: Andrew.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Holy hell Ghostlin is scum
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:50 am

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:Holy hell Ghostlin is scum

Nvrmnd, don't feel like arguing over a player I have a null read on.
Show

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 1.5

Quilford (3): SnakePlissken, Amrun, edmund.angles
Amrun (3): Quaroath, Tragedy, andrew94
zMuffinMan
(4): Ghostlin, Quilford, dvdkid13, C-Worl
edmund.angles (2): Scumhunter, zMuffinMan
Ghostlin (1): GreyICE

WITH 13 ALIVE, IT'S SEVEN TO LYNCH.
DEADLINE IS MAY 31 12PM PACIFIC

V/LA's
: Quaroath through 5/15
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 am

Post by chkflip »

I will also be V/LA now through the 15th (weird), so my faithful back-up Nobody Special will run the ship for the next couple days. PLAY NICE! ;D ~ CHK
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

C-Worl wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Holy hell Ghostlin is scum

Nvrmnd, don't feel like arguing over a player I have a null read on.

Seriously. Muffin is scummy because he tried to start a policy wagon
on Andrew94.

Does ANYTHING in that interaction suggest they're on the same scumteam?

Ghostlin's like "yes, yes, both very good wagons."
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Open Games”