I don't know, I'm being random...

Mhm....Muffins..
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Tragedy wrote:

I don't know, I'm being random...

Mhm....Muffins..

Randoms good, I like pie. Oh and lynching Ghostlin seems to be what the cool kids are doing. Figured I'd let you know.

...Pie.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Ghostlin wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Amrun wrote:Aw, C-Worl, I'm flattered. :P

<3

Also, @muffindude, What the fuck did I ever do to you?

FoS: C-Worl

This is like the same thought someone else had against C-Worl's response.

....Pie.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

Who?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh, you just told me.

Hmm.

I missed that.

Good find, Tragedy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK, a bit to catch up on since yesterday.

Ghostlin wrote:Muffin: are you still thinking andrew is a good policy lynch?

No

Ghostlin wrote:I acutally like the andrew/Muffin wagons still: If you read andrew, it sounds like he's waffling on someone who declared him scum in ISO 2. Read it, it's acutally rather illuminating. The dissonance there is 'I don't think your scum but you say I am so you're inconsistent, but I'm not really sure you're scum due to a guy I once know that shared a login(ish) with you.' (Later says he feels Muffin was joking.) Then he unvotes and votes Amrun--which seems to be chainsaw defending to me.

But Amrun isn't voting for me, she's voting for Quilford. How could andrew have been chainsaw defending? At best he was sheeping me, but I don't think that was the case either.

Also, not quite sure what you're on about re: andrew's ISO

Ghostlin wrote:Muffin's been defending himself against most of town, but still hasn't rode or continued his case on andrew/C-Worl much besides a preemptive vote. He's also accused Amrun of scummy motives, but has yet to vote (or really FoS) her, and he's spent more time on why her motives are scummy than andrew's.

I don't FoS - IMO it's a retarded concept, if I find someone suspicious, they'd know it because I'd either be voting for them or pressuring them in some other way. My vote was already on someone else and I didn't particularly feel like relieving pressure until I got a response.

Ghostlin wrote:Do you feel that Amrun is scummy?

She's up there in my suspect list. I won't be voting for her today though, probably. Too many people seem to be getting a town read on her and it's not worth beating a dead horse right now when there are better candidates.

--

edmund wrote:Do you confirm what andrew said that there was once a different zMuffin who always tried to lynch andrew?

Yes. It was actually a joke based on this post specifically. That zMuffinMan is not me. I didn't expect anyone else but andrew to get the joke obviously, but it was not at all serious and it was interesting seeing the reactions to it. There's a lot of disdain for andrew on that site, to say the least.

--

@Amrun,

What's your read on Ghostlin? No dancing around with "I dislike this or that". Especially re: the FoS on C-Worl due to an apparently obvious joke from C-Worl.

--

Unvote

VOTE: Ghostlin

Also snake needs to die at some point.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

You don't think andrew was sheeping you, zmuffin? lolwat

Ghostlin is null leaning scummy for me now.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Because it's impossible for andrew to read your posts and form his own opinion... What makes you think he was sheeping me?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

Because you were the only one who expressed any sort of suspicion on me and the only thing he's talked about all game is you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

How can you fault him? It was his 4th post, and I'm awesome, so of course people want to talk about me. I'm the only thing a lot of people have talked about.

Why does it matter whether anyone else expressed any sort of suspicion of you?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Amrun »

It was the timing of it, obviously.

If he magically comes in here and has some case on me that is separate from yours, I'll retract it. Until then, no.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:43 am

Post by dvdkid13 »

hey people just got finished with exams yesterday and ive been on the road since then but i'll get back into it later today and post my thoughts.
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Ghostlin »

andrew94 wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:

I acutally like the andrew/Muffin wagons still: If you read andrew, it sounds like he's waffling on someone who declared him scum in ISO 2. Read it, it's acutally rather illuminating. The dissonance there is 'I don't think your scum but you say I am so you're inconsistent, but I'm not really sure you're scum due to a guy I once know that shared a login(ish) with you.' (Later says he feels Muffin was joking.) Then he unvotes and votes Amrun--which seems to be chainsaw defending to me.

hey bro, did you even read/understand my post? if not, stop misreping and talking about something you dont know about.
do you even know what a chainsaw is?
lol? has anyone flipped scum?
i dislike people that say terms like 'chainsaw', 'bussing' without any flips

I don't have another more simplified way to put point blank, 'I think you're attacking Amrun because she attacked zMuffin.' You may dislike the term, and I concede without flips that it's not a true chainsaw--however, your timing is suspicious.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: In fact you didn't really post a reason at all for your suspicions, and you've been pretty actively lurking.

If Muffin is town, what is it about Amrun that makes her scum?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Ghostlin »

GreyICE wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Holy hell Ghostlin is scum

Nvrmnd, don't feel like arguing over a player I have a null read on.

Seriously. Muffin is scummy because he tried to start a policy wagon
on Andrew94.

Does ANYTHING in that interaction suggest they're on the same scumteam?

Ghostlin's like "yes, yes, both very good wagons."

Except the moment Amrun/Muffin started debating; andrew voted Amrun, and while I guess I wasn't clued into the joke; the policy lynch comment seemed rather contrived.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:19 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Amrun never really attacked me, it was more me attacking her.

That's a really interesting way to phase a question to me.

Inconsistency and opportunistic attacks that I don't think are good arguments. Also, gut.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Wait never mind, that was phrased at andrew.

Still, interesting way to phrase a question, since I don't think andrew ever implied that I'm town because Amrun is scum.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:22 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

420am, can't read stuff properly, just saw my name and thought I'd comment before sleeping. Looks like I had nothing to comment on.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:38 am

Post by C-Worl »

Ghostlin wrote:the policy lynch comment seemed rather contrived.

Ghost still isn't reading the thread.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Tragedy »

Ghostlin wrote:EBWOP: In fact you didn't really post a reason at all for your suspicions, and you've been pretty actively lurking.

I'm not amused of determining an alignment of someone who barely went very offensive over 'em.
Also, why are you so focused on the Amrun alignment if Muffin flips town out of nowhere?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Tragedy wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:EBWOP: In fact you didn't really post a reason at all for your suspicions, and you've been pretty actively lurking.

I'm not amused of determining an alignment of someone who barely went very offensive over 'em.
Also, why are you so focused on the Amrun alignment if Muffin flips town out of nowhere?

I'm fishing for a case. Allow me to reword it: If Andrew believes zMuffin is not scum and thinks Amrun is scum from that conversation, why? What's the case there?
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:59 am

Post by dvdkid13 »

Ok so I havent posted since the muffin wagon was getting filled up so I'll point out the things that have intrigued me since then:

Muffinman's defense that accusing of andrew and C-Worl as scum on page 1 was simply reaction fishing is interesting.
If Muffin is town, then this reaction fishing was clearly successful. Ghostlin jumped on his back and pressured him to explain his votes.
Ghostlin managed to get Muffin to L-1 before the wagon started thinning out. Although this reaction fishing nearly got himself lynched, he did manage to get reactions particularly from Ghostlin and Amrun. On the surface, accusing andrew and C-Worl at the beginning of the game probably seems like a good scum motive for muffin so he could get a mislynch. However now, I think that this was actually a pro-town move. I think that muffin didn't genuinely hope to actually get a lynch on andrew or C-worl. That seems to me to be the most likely reason for his early game comments.

Because of that, I'm getting a slight scum read on Ghostlin. He was the first person to seemingly build some sort of case against muffin and maybe get him lynched. This could be seen as either a scum move hoping to get a mislynch or a town move hoping to actually lynch scum.

As of right now, I'm only getting a slight scum read on Ghostlin but nothing more on anyone else at this point. Gonna need to read through a bit more closely to make any other comments.

Muffin might be annoying, but I don't think he's scum.
UNVOTE: zMuffinman
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA
edmund.angles
edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 10:15 am

Post by edmund.angles »

@zMuffin : You haven't really said why you find Ghostlin scummy, you have only answered his questions.
I don't really see the case on Ghostlin, please someone enlighten me.

@Quilford: What specifically don't you like about the people on the zMuffin wagon?
Who is on top of your scum list?
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Ghostlin wrote:
Tragedy wrote:

I'm fishing for a case. Allow me to reword it: If Andrew believes zMuffin is not scum and thinks Amrun is scum from that conversation, why? What's the case there?

So you're trying to make it sound like it's a buddy-buddy stuff? Or is it just that Andrew thinks that Muffin was just kidding around and forgot about him?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by andrew94 »

Amrun wrote:It was the timing of it, obviously.

If he magically comes in here and has some case on me that is separate from yours, I'll retract it. Until then, no.

hey if someone scummy ass claims cop and gets counterclaimed, does everyone voting him have to come up with a new case that is not 'you got cc'ed? ' i dont think so.

anyway, i dont remember why i voted amrun, must be all that aoe in your posts before mine, or gut...

my other suspect is dvdkid, he tries to make really safe posts. i,e he doesnt have much original stuff. he questions muffin's 'a and b are scum' when its kinda obvious its joke. retarded. who the heck knows who the scum is in 1page/ 2 pages. also, he voted muffin for ??? reason. and then says ghostlin etc.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.

Return to “Completed Open Games”