NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Why do u think it's scummy?
I don’t think like you do. My parents didn’t believe in autism or ADHD so I never got tested for either but my brain 100% works differently than most people’s. I’ll get myself tested. Once, I have a word to describe it, I’ll let you know what that word is.

My GTKAS: Feel free to ask me anything!
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Charlie »

OK. A sentence by sentence analysis.

He said he think PGO isn't Normal, as in fitted into Normal games. I think that's wrong, because PGO is perfectly Normal to me. Unfortunately, after looking up on the wiki, there are no references. Hey, let's try asking the
Mod: Is Paranoid Gun Owner (PGO) a Normal role?
No harm in asking that, right?

He said no one is calling them instant scum. Well, I've been ignored then.

He said when he read Nacho's ISO, he thought Reckamonic was scum. To some degree we click here. It's one of those 'aha' moment's I've caught on. See, Nacho as Mafia does stuff like good-posting initially then there is a pause, then not so good-posting later. I know this because of a certain Large Theme game a long time ago where Reck was one of the mods. This sort of behaviour I've detectable through actively reading the thread and scanning of levels of activity, not so much through ISO. Now, I would say based on this behaviour alone, Reck and Nacho are behaving similarly and thus there is a good chance they're in league with each other i.e. Reck is Mafia.

Mentioning the past events in the game, which I sadly don't really get, makes me unqualified to leave a comment on this sentence. Based on the flips, we have 3 other Town PRs, a Mafia Goon & a Bulletproof SK. There is a likelihood that the other Neighbour is anti-Town; I'll have to look up on the claim later.

I dunno about that neighbour comment, I'm willing to assume that both are Town for now.

Overall, implosion's #2038 is enlightening; I can see this post either way.
Kindness
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Paranoid Gun Owner is a variation of vigilante and therefore is allowed in Normal games. However, this is a confirmation that it is not guaranteed whether or not there is a Paranoid Gun Owner of any alignment in this game.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 4 Vote Count (#3)

T-Bone - 5 (gorilla, mastin2, implosion, singersigner, C-Worl) L-2
gorilla - 1 (T-Bone)
Reckamonic - 1 (Charlie)

Not voting - 5 (ConSpiracy, Chronopie, Reckamonic, tclawren, Powerrox93, MrZepher)

Powerrox93 is V/LA from Thursday, May 12th to Sunday, May 15th.
Chronopie PMed me with a V/LA until Monday, May 16th.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to No Lynch. Deadline is Saturday, June 4th at 12:00 PM, EDT.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Why are we stalling this wagon? Either T-Bone is lieing or implosion and Gorilla are. We lynch T-Bone today and if he's town then we KNOW either implosion or Gorilla is scum or both are scum. I see no reason to drag this out.
I don’t think like you do. My parents didn’t believe in autism or ADHD so I never got tested for either but my brain 100% works differently than most people’s. I’ll get myself tested. Once, I have a word to describe it, I’ll let you know what that word is.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by gorilla »

Eh I don't really disagree with anything implosion is saying there - Reckamonic no longer have the towncred built up by RF from day 1, and tclawren is by no means clear - EL was a werewolf kill and clearly suspected tclaw before he was killed. jindori flipping as "west side werewolf goon" while nacho is just plain mafia suggests to me that there is some asymmetry in the setup which makes a scum neighbor believable. EL wasn't making a lot of town-lists, I think his death strongly suggests something was off. I'd say he's worth re-investigating tomorrow, he's still on my scumlist right now. I'd personally prefer to get the mafia out of the game first then just wolfhunt, but any scum lynch is good at this point. I don't particularly see implosion as scum, what doesn't read well about the post?

i thought pgo was non-normal but could be allowed in a game as one of the unique roles allowed by the rules. Frankly, when I first saw RF's claim I thought it was a gambit. However, that doesn't rule it out as a scum gambit. Right now I'd say they're a suspect, but they wouldn't be top of my list. people have tenuous connections between the slot and jindori, but also between the slot and nacho? are they mafia or wolf?

Right now, I feel confident to say that the following people aren't mafia: me, implosion, mastin, mrzepher, chronopie, c-worl, and tclawren. That means we ought to look closely at conspiracy, charlie, reckamonic, singersinger, and powerrox. Perhaps some ISOs are in order?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by mastin2 »

^Alright, Gorilla's officially a wolf. Look at it closely and see if you can figure out why.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by gorilla »

lawl

keep telling yourself that

I just feel like we have decent info to work off here because nacho was mafia and T-bone is gonna flip mafia, might as well post the analysis

i mean, set your suspicion of me aside for a moment and tell me who else you think is scum
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by MrZepher »

To be honest, I'm not sure. I just don't like it. I won't base anything off of it until I figure out specifically WHY I don't like it, but I thought I'd point that out to see if anyone else shared my sentiments.

@Mastin
If Gorilla is scum, where's your vote?
I think I see it, but we're at the point where we NEED to lynch scum.
or something like that....
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by gorilla »

because T-bone is actually scum and needs to die today

mastin can try to lynch me tomorrow if i'm still alive, but I'm town and my intention is to not get lynched so
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by mastin2 »

I love how gorilla's digging himself deeper with every post and is pretty much admitting to us to being wolf-scum.
My academy.
Agnigi
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by gorilla »

not really? you're doing the whole confirmation bias thing on me like you did with pine but i'm not really worried about it

there is like 0 reason for me to kill nacho as wolfscum last night

w/e, arguing with you now about this is terribly pointless, I'm going to re-read to find the scum, I suggest you do the same if you're town
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Your argument would hold more water if ANYONE killing Nacho made sense. But really, there's absolutely nobody who had motivation to kill him, from what I've observed.

Yet he's dead, nonetheless.

It makes no sense. Were they trying to crosskill? Essentially, pondering Nacho's death is pretty worthless.

(Sorry, bit incoherent right now.)
My academy.
Agnigi
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

mastin2 wrote:Your argument would hold more water if ANYONE killing Nacho made sense. But really, there's absolutely nobody who had motivation to kill him, from what I've observed.

Yet he's dead, nonetheless.

It makes no sense. Were they trying to crosskill? Essentially, pondering Nacho's death is pretty worthless.

(Sorry, bit incoherent right now.)

u did

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Fun Mastin fact:

When playing as scum, I wouldn't eliminate those who I knew well. I'd know how to press their buttons, so to speak. Having played with Nacho enough, I've gotten to that level of familiarity.

I eliminate those I do NOT know, because they're a threat to me, since I can't predict them, since I do not know how to make them react the way I do.

Hence, I would never have killed Nacho. (Or Kise, for that matter. :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

WIFOM pure WIFOM

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Post by singersigner »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Anyway, as should be in place with any mafia game (unless there's a special mechanic), the only roles that find out when they are roleblocked by PM are investigative roles/actions.

I am under the impression that even these roles aren't specified whether they were roleblocked or not. Only deductions through results? (i.e. "no result" could mean you were roleblocked, but it's not like "oh hey, you were roleblocker, derpy doo")

True, but the question is whether or not a role finds out if their action is cancelled by a roleblock, rolestop, whatever. Anything but investigative types of roles aren't told anything. Investigative results would get a "no result" reply, and therefore, are notified in a roundabout way that their action was prevented somehow.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Sun May 15, 2011 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

I'm home from my absence now, will be caught up with what I've missed tomorrow
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:11 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

I am here and I want mastin to say wether he visited nacho or not.
Hell no he may build up a fake-claim of some sorts with telling us afterwards.

That's all really. I'll maybe read back Nacho's posts to find buddies.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:20 am

Post by T-Bone »

The fact remains that Gorilla is scum and most likely killed Nacho. You may think be quick to brush aside my claim but it's true. Three people visited Nacho last night for X amount of reasons, those reasons I don't know. Gorilla is a Wolf and he's the one we should be lynching.

I still got a kill and a protect with which to use. Still fairly helpful abilities to the town.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:27 am

Post by gorilla »

lying, attempting to bargain, etc

tell me, what motivation does implosion have to lie in this scenario? is he scum too?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:32 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Why did you claim watcher(later on JOAT) when you have a kill?
Why did you RB kise when he would have taken care of a PGO? (or not fcourse, it was townish)
Why are you only attacking Gorilla when implosion should be conf scum to you as well?
Why do I recall jindori saying there was a watcher in his wolf team?
Why is that claim that powerful with a JK/voyeur/seer/neighbour dead already?

There was some rule for that. If there are some things that are unlikely, the big thing is gets very unlikely as well.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:43 am

Post by MrZepher »

WAIT. Kise was Vanilla town.
Vanilla town don't get night actions....

In other words, Kise couldn't have done shit to Reck.
Reck could still be scum if I ponder this correctly...

Sorry if I'm retarded. I just realized that. My bad.
ConSpiracy wrote:Why did you claim watcher(later on JOAT) when you have a kill?
Why did you RB kise when he would have taken care of a PGO? (or not fcourse, it was townish)
Why are you only attacking Gorilla when implosion should be conf scum to you as well?
Why do I recall jindori saying there was a watcher in his wolf team?

Why is that claim that powerful with a JK/voyeur/seer/neighbour dead already?

There was some rule for that. If there are some things that are unlikely, the big thing is gets very unlikely as well.

When I looked through RF's ISO a few days ago, he said something about Jin being dumb for thinking he would claim watcher or something or other.
ALSO, that's why jin got modkilled :) (I think)
I would have to look again, but I figured I'd point that out while I'm here. //Quickpost
or something like that....
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:04 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

jindori wrote:i think my team mates would be pissed off but i seriously don't care cause i feel like i been cheated and backstabbed. So i will just give you one role westside werewolf watcher. Also i seriorsuly don't know what cworl is. He just likes albi the dragon that spews rainbows ect. I also expect mafia to have a watcher. So if you guys don't lynch me now you could lose some power roles.

Vote: T-Bone
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

Yeah I'm on Jindori's team...right...

Why did you claim watcher(later on JOAT) when you have a kill? Because I didn't use the kill yet. What is there a special order for using powers I'm supposed to follow?
Why did you RB kise when he would have taken care of a PGO? (or not fcourse, it was townish) I thought Kise was really gonna do it so I RBed him to protect him
Why are you only attacking Gorilla when implosion should be conf scum to you as well? We can only lynch one at a time, unless there is some special double lynch rule I'm unaware of.
Why do I recall jindori saying there was a watcher in his wolf team? Because he did. So? I didn't say I was a watcher.
Why is that claim that powerful with a JK/voyeur/seer/neighbour dead already? There were 24 players and you think all the PRs are gone? Meta is a bad reason to believe or not believe claims.

Gorilla is scum, implosion is scum to a lesser degree. I want gorilla lynched first. What part of that was unclear? Why do I need to attack implosion and mastin too? We can only lynch one player at a time and you just brought the most incorrect lynch of them all back to L-1. Nice job.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”