Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 10:28 am

Post by The Fonz »

Sure. Everyone who's played has either lynched townies or no-one at all. The latter is scummier, especially on the part of Korlash who doesn't have the excuse of being a replacement whose predecessors often weren't around at deadline like you do.

As for yesterday, it was either kmd or no-one. I was under the impression it was no lynch at deadline- the deadline rule in the first post certainly reads that way.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't really care who dies first, especially with Starbuck being BLATANTLY lazy scum and minimalistic posting.

But Iam though, now HE needs some rope:
"Ask enough questions and the man who is lying will eventually change his story but the man who is telling the truth cannot change his however unlikely his story sounds"

ITS RIGHT IN THE FUCKIN SIG KORLASH
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by iamausername »

No one is disputing the fact that I've lied, Fate.

Why are you of all people advocating a lynch all liars policy?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

PF 2113 wrote:Huh? What? Can you run that underlined part by me that doesn't make sence. Where would that get us and do you suspect Korlash?

Try reading the sentence immediately after that.

---

Something keeps nagging on the back of my brain with Fate, but I've got to give him that same credit I gave Spy. I just can't put that slot as scum over PF right now.

I've been meaning to add that I think username and Fonz gave PF too much credit for "stopping" Fonz from claiming his results. I mean, it was a pretty rational conclusion. The only person who deserves/doesn't deserve credit for making the decision on whether or not to give his results is Fonz.

I'm truly worried we're at an impasse, and I don't know how it's going to be broken. Fonz needs to be a little more macro in his commentary because he's all over the place and I can't pinpoint him anywhere.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Korlash »

Fonz wrote:Ding ding ding scumtell.

Ha ha, I wish I could claim to 'just be that good' but sadly it's not true... My alternatives didn't seem to fair any better then the actual lynches... Oh well. Are you actually attempting to throw my name into the ring for today or are you just pointing this out for S&Gs? You'll have a small bit of explaining to do for your 2125 I think if you are. Until then though I'll just hide behind this conveniently well placed chest high wall.

Fate wrote:ITS RIGHT IN THE FUCKIN SIG KORLASH

Bitch be trippin'! Attempting to use my love afair of all things Liam Neeson [even things he didn't himself say but hey, good is good] against me! What's next, gunna cram come Pacino down my throat? Maybe Some Eddie Izzard? For shame Fate, for shame. Blatant scum tactic!

Vote: Fate

*mumbles semi-hurtful things about stuff that may or may not be related to the vote*

For realsies though: I think we all knew this was coming at some point. With Poker being town, a regretful and full of spite acceptance of Iam and Fonz, and nothing really presented for Star that I can get behind I'm left with Fate and Red. Red says Fate is town, I don't trust Red, I think spy was scum, badda bing, badda boom... Big badda boom...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Fate »

We had made such fucking progress too...

SUCH FUCKING PROGRESS.

You're gonna throw it all away for a HURRDURR SPY DIDN CAREBOUT THIS GAME HE WAS SCUMZ
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Fate »

iamausername wrote:No one is disputing the fact that I've lied, Fate.

Why are you of all people advocating a lynch all liars policy?

Because its bullshit.

What town mindset comes up with a "oh I didnt want scum to think I was a threat >_____>"

Ok that would fly if yiou thought THE ROLEBLOCKER WAS SCUM, aka Fonz. Do I see that in you reads? NOPE. I seet his bullshit Red/Fate team that I KNOW IS BULLSHIT.

So from your hypothetical point of view, the roleblocker is town, but you are afraid of a scum NK? SO you fakeclaim to dodge said NK?

AFTER STALLING A DAY TO CLAIM SAID RESULTS?
if you were afraid enough to come up with a 2-shot gambit, why weren't you afraid enough yesterday?

You'd either not be afraid at all (scum are looking for vig, you would real claim odd night cop) or you were afraid and you SHOULDA claimed yesterday (and maybe then gone with the gambit of two -shot)

You did half and half, because youre changing your story to fit your play retroactively.

I swear if I went through your posts D3 I'd find some Korlash suspicion (which is why you couldnt claim full cop or N2 investigate), etc.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by iamausername »

Fate wrote:
I swear if I went through your posts D3 I'd find some Korlash suspicion (which is why you couldnt claim full cop or N2 investigate), etc.

"you were suspicious of Korlash before you investigated him, this proves that you are scum"

VOTE: Fate

He's really making some insane stretches here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Fate »

You were fake suspicious of him, so therefore you COULDNT claim him as an innocent on N2, when you were deciding your FAKECLAIM.

BUT HERE I AM TELLING SCUM WHY THEY ARE SCUM AGAIN.

I GUESS THIS ONES UP TO POKER/RED/KORLASH//FONZ TO SEE THE GODDAMN LIGHT
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Fate, who are you trying to sell a username lynch to? I'll tell you straight up that I won't be buying it (if it wasn't readily apparent by all my comments today).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Fate »

The members of town like I said. You Korlash and Fonz mainly, Pokerface I still don't know about because maybe HES the buddy and not Starbuck.

We have three lynches. We have Poker/SBuck and Iam.

That's all I'm sellin, and its a town fuckin win.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Actually wait, I just realized its D5 aka tonight is NIGHT five, so Iam has to come up with another fake investigate.

Thats what fucked town over in American Gods (lynching the fakecop instead of the fakeguilty), because it doesn't force scum into a corner enough.

Unvote:
Vote: Starbuck

OK LETS DO IT
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Damnit, Korlash. You were all up in PF's grill earlier this game. Then he makes one post about his reads and all of a sudden he's God's gift to townies?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by iamausername »

Fate wrote:You were fake suspicious of him, so therefore you COULDNT claim him as an innocent on N2, when you were deciding your FAKECLAIM.

So what you're saying is that you think I was fake suspicious of Korlash on D3, then suddenly stopped being fake suspicious of Korlash on D4 for... no reason whatsoever, THEN decided on D5 to claim that I had found him innocent on N3?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Korlash »

Iam wrote:"you were suspicious of Korlash before you investigated him, this proves that you are scum"

VOTE: Fate

He's really making some insane stretches here.

regardless of my feelings on you, investigating me night 3 due to Xtoxm's death and the implications it put on me makes sense. I don't get where he's going with this bit.

Red wrote:Damnit, Korlash. You were all up in PF's grill earlier this game. Then he makes one post about his reads and all of a sudden he's God's gift to townies?

PF has always been God's gift to townies...

Getting game specific though, yes. I had a brief... regrettable spell where I doubted his pokery goodness. But I saw the light and changed my sinful ways. Should I not change my opinion based on game progression? That seems counterproductive.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:49 am

Post by The Fonz »

RC, I'm not being Macro because I have a hard time getting purchase on anything this game. Broadly, I think you're town, because the way you scumhunted and yes, attacked Antihero early on
looked like something town would do,
and though dead scum attacking you could be a bus, it's more likely not to be.

I highlighted the Korlash scum tell (LOL it says something about Starbuck as a person when she attacks you for agreeing with a scumtell she herself found) because he's basically been my perfectly neutral read all along. That's the first real thing i've seen that's a strong indicator either way.

Iam I lean towards believing, at least for today.

That leaves Poker, Fate, and Starbuck. Star's hard to read because Runner read scummy to me, Weatherman town, and now Starbuck's just retreating into her little fortress of massive omgus. Fate, I just find it nigh on impossible to separate my thoughts on his alignment from my utter hatred of his playstyle, but if I had to bet my life on one or other, I'd say this is town Fate.

So Poker would be no1, and I can live with a Starbuck wagon.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Korlash »

Fonz wrote:That leaves Poker, Fate, and Starbuck. Star's hard to read because Runner read scummy to me, Weatherman town, and now Starbuck's just retreating into her little fortress of massive omgus. Fate, I just find it nigh on impossible to separate my thoughts on his alignment from my utter hatred of his playstyle, but if I had to bet my life on one or other, I'd say this is town Fate.

Since you're betting your life on it, metaphorically speaking, why is this town Fate?

Fonz wrote:RC, I'm not being Macro because I have a hard time getting purchase on anything this game. Broadly, I think you're town, because the way you scumhunted and yes, attacked Antihero early on looked like something town would do, and though dead scum attacking you could be a bus, it's more likely not to be.

What about his switch off of bob and onto KMD yesterday?

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:14 am

Post by The Fonz »

Korlash wrote:
Fonz wrote:That leaves Poker, Fate, and Starbuck. Star's hard to read because Runner read scummy to me, Weatherman town, and now Starbuck's just retreating into her little fortress of massive omgus. Fate, I just find it nigh on impossible to separate my thoughts on his alignment from my utter hatred of his playstyle, but if I had to bet my life on one or other, I'd say this is town Fate.

Since you're betting your life on it, metaphorically speaking, why is this town Fate?

Gut. It just doesn't feel any different to how he normally plays. I didn't say 'I'd be willing to bet my life on it' I said if I had to, that's the way I'd go.

Korlash wrote:
Fonz wrote:RC, I'm not being Macro because I have a hard time getting purchase on anything this game. Broadly, I think you're town, because the way you scumhunted and yes, attacked Antihero early on looked like something town would do, and though dead scum attacking you could be a bus, it's more likely not to be.

What about his switch off of bob and onto KMD yesterday?
[/quote]

I need to go back and look at the timing of it specifically. To be honest, I can't remember very much about anything yesterday other than what I thought, and that I was pissed off with Fate.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 6:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

Huh? Not sure what I did to get everyone but Fonz to think well of me but whatever. Kinda wondering if Kats day 1 vote is only reason Fonz suspects me or if theres more to it than that.
Is there other stuff Fonz?
I am wondering if I missed a detail somewhere

@Red Coyote

The next sentence basically says you don't want to do it. Thats not all I am asking. What were you even trying to say? It sounded like you wanted us to lynch Korlash to test Iam and I don't see how that would have really proved IAM

@Starbuck

Well if Khan was so gracious to replace in for you, don't you think you should try to play well here?

@Fate

IIRC username did show some suspicion toward Korlash over his spyreX vote and comments during day 3. He abandoned the wagon me and Kor were with him on spyreX at that time. IAMuser checking korlash after all that on night 3, makes sence to me
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

PF 2143 wrote:What were you even trying to say?

That Korlash is a better lynch than username.

---

So it's either Fate or Starbuck then?

Vote: Starbuck
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:56 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Gone until Sunday most likely.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:11 am

Post by Starbuck »

Why am I not surprised?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Fate »

IDUNNO WHY

Scum usually die pretty QUICKSTYLE when they say "lolcontent later. lolnomotivation. lolscumonmahwagon"
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Starbuck »

I haven't said content later or scum on my wagon.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

Starbuck wrote:I tried to sit down and get through this game and it's just so much. So I'm going to go a different way and see if I can help scumhunt in this respect.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”