zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Ghostlin's play is so scummy. Also #344 is lol considering his case consists of things already mentioned by other players, with the addition of "her case on edmund is bad" (and if the latter is a scum tell, then Ghostlin should be dead). I'm not seeing the fluff in her posts either. She made one fluff post I can recall about cupcakes and muffins, the rest has been observations about the game.

@Scumhunter,

There are really no notable differences between her play here and in 1078. The only real difference is she put her vote on someone (as opposed to not voting at all), and now she's been called out on it, she's actually doing something (and it's entirely possible this could all be chalked up to learning from her previous mistakes). As a side note, if she's scum, I think edmund is confirmed town. I don't think Tragedy busses like that.

What differences do you see in her play here as opposed to her play when she was scum?

--

I could see myself jumping on the Tragedy wagon if Ghostlin's wagon dies, she has been playing to scum meta I have on her. I'd still rather see Ghostlin dead today.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Tragedy »

[Fun Fact: I don't know how magically I'm starting to improve here, but yes, I learn... slowly.. from my mistakes..ish.
So, how's the scum meta on me, Muffinz?

If Ghostlin/Myself (In your thoughts, you wanted one of us to be dead, at least) flipped town, who would be your other priority?
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Her mentions of baked goods made me both hungry and I considered the joking around a town tell. I think I had some other reason I thought she was playing different than 1078 but it slipped my mind and after rereading still had no clue so yea meh.

Also, I am suspcious of edmund and have been throughout the day, so yea not really going to say Tragedy is wrong for fosing him.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

I know this sounds crazy but Ghostlin's play being so erratic has made me think maybe hes just what I like to call "WTF TOWN". Ever heard the expression "too scummy to be scum"? That is what I am considering, but without any previous game experience with Ghostlin, I don't know if I will be able to talk myself out of this vote today. Scum would probably be a little more self-conscious than him so far, no?
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Not really. When you consider it from the perspective that he was the top lynch candidate up to a couple pages ago and just found a way out. "Investigate me please" could very well be a gambit.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

Loving the content put out today; bonus flavor in the works. You have the next 24 hours to play MadLibs with me and give a person, place, and thing. If you want.

Oh, except dvdkid. He got prodded. xD ~ CHK
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Tragedy wrote:If Ghostlin/Myself (In your thoughts, you wanted one of us to be dead, at least) flipped town, who would be your other priority?

If both of you are town (and I see that as fairly unlikely), then I'd be looking at other suspects I've already mentioned.

Tragedy wrote:So, how's the scum meta on me, Muffinz?

If you're asking me how you're playing to your scum meta, then I've already explained this a couple of times.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Amrun »

Mod: Can the MadLibs "thing" be penis? >.>

To be more specific, I'm looking for three nouns. ~ CHK

I need to check out the Ltragedy doesn't vote as scum" meta, though I do remember her voting more as town.

Can someone give me a link?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by dvdkid13 »

Scumhunter wrote:I know this sounds crazy but Ghostlin's play being so erratic has made me think maybe hes just what I like to call "WTF TOWN". Ever heard the expression "too scummy to be scum"? That is what I am considering, but without any previous game experience with Ghostlin, I don't know if I will be able to talk myself out of this vote today. Scum would probably be a little more self-conscious than him so far, no?

I think that after a substantial wagon had grown on him, he got a little frazzled and his play became less and less coherent. Not that that justifies it.

Also has anyone noticed that GreyIce is essentially controlling this game without even giving out much content.
First off, he steers everyone away from the muffin wagon and turns us to ghostlin and then more recently has turned us onto tragedy. And he's lurking. Just sayin.

Something that bothered me about Tragedy's play was her vote on edmund. why do that? she votes him in ISO #26 for a pretty crappy reason, and then backs off. doesn't even pressure or question him. and has little support for any kind of case against edmund.
why keep your vote on the RVS and then suddenly in the following post change your vote to edmund. edmund jumped off the wagon at L-1. He was the second person to jump off the wagon besides andrew. Don't you think that if he were scum, he would have stayed on that wagon? Wouldn't that make more sense?

Also random thought: snake=essentially nothing to go off of. 5 posts with nothing remotely helpful.

Still ghostlin seems the most scummy to me. However, I could see ghostlin's wagon dying and I would certainly consider hoping on the tragedy wagon to create some more pressure.
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

Mod: Penis is a noun. It could be one of three. >.>
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

edmund.angles
edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by edmund.angles »

about Tragedy: I find her attack on me bad because it doesn't seem genuine at all:
First she says I'm VI/scummy and while she does she doesn't have her facts straight.
I point this out and she at least partially concedes her point
Tragedy wrote:It's still partially true that you hopped off after he got to L-1 anyways.

but somehow that makes her decide to vote me.
Later she writes something that I think is inconsistent with finding me scummy:
Also, GreyICE, I'm amused to see you ignored Edmund's post of you "leaning scum" because of your lurking.

Why should GreyIce be concerned with being considered scummy by her main lynch target?
Finally, she admits not having re-read the part of the thread that is the basis of her attack.
I just checked recently, then saw L-1.
I'm actually trying to read. :igmeou:

UNVOTE: VOTE: Tradegy
I had no problem with the cake jokes, though.

@CHK: A Mountain Cabin.
@Amrun : Link for town game with Tragedy, please. And I think the mod took your "Penis", but clarified that all all three things had to be nouns.
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by dvdkid13 »

Mod: Can we get an updated vote count?
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Amrun wrote:I need to check out the Ltragedy doesn't vote as scum" meta, though I do remember her voting more as town.

Can someone give me a link?

Newbie 1078

Literally the only votes she made this game were the mislynch at the very end of D1 (she put her vote down for deadline reasons and she was the only other candidate for a lynch at the time) and her vote on Albert D2 when it came down to a choice between her and her partner as the only viable lynches D2.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

dvdkid wrote:Also has anyone noticed that GreyIce is essentially controlling this game without even giving out much content.
First off, he steers everyone away from the muffin wagon and turns us to ghostlin and then more recently has turned us onto tragedy. And he's lurking. Just sayin.

I don't mind GreyIce. He's lurking, but at least he's doing it in a good way. I don't particularly have a problem with the way he's "controlling" the game. Although that could just be me thinking he's town because he steered people away from my wagon.

dvdkid wrote:Also random thought: snake=essentially nothing to go off of. 5 posts with nothing remotely helpful.

This would be one of the reasons I wouldn't mind his lynch today. The other being the timing with which he chose to post some of the things he posted. e.g. His ISO#3 was right in the middle of my arguing with Amrun, right about the time my wagon started dying off and all he had to add to the conversation is that it's possible distancing... The turn of phrase he used there was also interesting, but I'm not going to read too deeply into that.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

Execution Mafia in my wiki is one example of Tragedy town I can think of where she lived a long time. Of course, that game functioned without normal votes... I think I've played with her elsewhere, but I can't recall. In Execution, she did express her reads more, and they were better.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by andrew94 »

i think ghostlin's call for the cop to investigate him is null. getting him to explain what he was thinking when he said that would be useless.

@post 324, how is tragedy's post a scum claim. i find your post extremely similar to muffin's 'x and y is scum'
i kinda like dvdkid13 a lot now, i can see some really original points e.g. about greyice.

i dont like how amrun tries to attack my sickness, and also quilford, who just pops in a random statement
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

zMuffinMan so are you complainig that becuase I commented in the middle of your arguing with Amrun I caused your wagon to drop off anf that makes me scum? *Scratches head* that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I am also UNVOTE: Quilford as that was in RVS and currently have no reason to maintain that vote.

Currently my interest is in Ghostlin and Tradegy.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

I didn't care that you got sick and went on v/la, andrew. You don't get it, still. NOT READING THE THREAD DOES NOT MAKE YOU GOOD AT MAFIA.

Not being useful to the town is scummy, which makes you scummy, andrew.

My vote is not on you, but have done nothing and that post happened to announce that you never plan on being useful to the town, only avoiding your own death, which is ... you guess it ... SCUMMY.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Snake wrote:zMuffinMan so are you complainig that becuase I commented in the middle of your arguing with Amrun I caused your wagon to drop off anf that makes me scum? *Scratches head* that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

No, the point is that after everything that had happened, the only comment you had was that there was some possible distancing between Amrun and I. Like, that's all you had to add to the game at that point...?
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

chkflip wrote:
Loving the content put out today; bonus flavor in the works. You have the next 24 hours to play MadLibs with me and give a person, place, and thing. If you want.

Oh, except dvdkid. He got prodded. xD ~ CHK

Brittany Spears, bedroom, vagina.

Does that work?
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:

Penis, ass, and hammer
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Post by Amrun »

C-Worl wrote:
Amrun wrote:

Penis, ass, and hammer

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

This is so shameless.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by Quilford »

okay um so here's a list in order of who I want lynched

Tragedy/Ghostlin
andrew/C-Worl
everyone else

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tragedy
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:40 am

Post by Tragedy »

If one were scum on that wagon, they'd obviously jump out, since you'll know that the wagon dies out, for townie points.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:44 am

Post by Tragedy »

@Edmund: I called your post scummy; You called it a bad attack and you come out straight to vote me a few posts later and you're trying to look town with an OMGUS over a weak attack...
Really.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~

Return to “Completed Open Games”