edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:42 am

Post by edmund.angles »

@Tragedy:
Your weak attack made you move up my scum list.
Quite a few posts later I started to suspect you didn't really believe in the attack and I voted you.
It's not the most blatant OMGUS in history.
about me being a loose cannon: Allowing zMuffin to be within reasonable reach of a quicklunch at L-2 was a calculated risk for a read on zMuffin. And anyone lynching without allowing people to get of the wagon would be excellent lynch-candidates themselves.

about Tragedy:
Meta: I think the town-Tragedy of Execution Mafia was indeed very different from the Tragedy we see here.
On my count it's an L-2 for Tragedy.
Please give at least a 24 hour warning before lynching anyone (barring deadline of course).

@C-worl: You forgot to comment on recent events, but superfine mad-lib, can't wait to see the story the mod will get out of that.

@redcobalt: Looking forward to your thoughts.
edmund.angles
edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:44 am

Post by edmund.angles »

EBWOP: quicklunch mmm, much more pleasant than a quicklynch.
Redcolbalt
Redcolbalt
Townie
Redcolbalt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Redcolbalt »

Well, im reading atm :D
haha, their is ALOT of little arguements that have me confuzzled.
but this thing going on, between Muffin and Amrun seems the scummiest between me. Im kinda thinking that the could BOTH be scum, just the way that they argue, like they arent going really help anyone with the argument , but they are distracting the real town.
C-worl , seem town to me, he doesnt really skate off of anything, and really supports the whole Muffin being a dick.

i will post more, after i get out of this class. sorry , its been busy , and their ALOT of parts that i need to re-read, but im workin on it!
0/1/0

~<{T.O.B}>~
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 6:14 am

Post by chkflip »

Britney Spears showing children how a penis would go into a vagina... or an ass.

MEANWHILE!

Back at the log cabin, three people were taking their lunch break from the other ten voters. It would be here that they will scheme, plot, and do what needs to be done to exact their revenge. With two women on his bed, something any man would love, he laid with confidence just waiting to use his hammer - a much quieter alternative to Jimbo's shotgun.

Vote Count 1.8

Amrun (1): andrew94
Ghostlin (4): Scumhunter, C-Worl, zMuffinMan, dvdkid13
Tragedy
(5): GreyICE, Ghostlin, Amrun, edmund.angles, Quilford
L-2

edmund.angles (1): Tragedy

WITH THIRTEEN ALIVE, IT'S SEVEN TO LYNCH.
DEADLINE IS MAY 31 12PM PACIFIC
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 6:14 am

Post by dvdkid13 »

edmund.angles wrote:EBWOP: quicklunch mmm, much more pleasant than a quicklynch.

Om nom nom
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA
Redcolbalt
Redcolbalt
Townie
Redcolbalt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Redcolbalt »

To continue; i am unsure about andrew. He seems town to me. but idk not enough to get a real look on him !
@ dvdkid13 why do you think im your top suspect?
edmund.angles seems , to be kinda null, i mean he does actaully switch his vote ALOT. which kinda puts a shade on his town sunshine.
blaah losing 3g soon . so i shall add to it later.
0/1/0

~<{T.O.B}>~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Amrun »

Redcobalt, if someone is asking you questions, do you think it is pro-town to ignore them?

What about changing your vote is scummy?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Tragedy »

@Quilford: Oreally?

@edmund: I'm improving slowly, so I might end up playing differently than those town metas you have-ish.
You can try going for my scum meta of 1078 and Quack Multiball, but maybe my Lover's Multiball for more town stuff.
Still, I don't play well in either factino.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:42 am

Post by dvdkid13 »

Redcolbalt wrote:To continue; i am unsure about andrew. He seems town to me. but idk not enough to get a real look on him !
edmund.angles seems , to be kinda null, i mean he does actaully switch his vote ALOT. which kinda puts a shade on his town sunshine.

dvdkid13 wrote: Still ghostlin seems the most scummy to me. However, I could see ghostlin's wagon dying and I would certainly consider hoping on the tragedy wagon to create some more pressure.

Does that look like you are my top suspect? Ghostlins my top suspect, which is why my vote is on him.
I think you meant to direct that question to someone else.
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA
Redcolbalt
Redcolbalt
Townie
Redcolbalt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Redcolbalt »

Amrun wrote:Redcobalt, if someone is asking you questions, do you think it is pro-town to ignore them?

What about changing your vote is scummy?

Well, to start now. Im sorry , i do not see this question that you are asking , however i will look back and try my best to find it.
And considering i really dont have that much exp under my belt. I think that changing your vote on and off people , is kinda scummy.

dvdkid13 wrote:
Redcolbalt wrote:To continue; i am unsure about andrew. He seems town to me. but idk not enough to get a real look on him !

dvdkid13 wrote: Still ghostlin seems the most scummy to me. However, I could see ghostlin's wagon dying and I would certainly consider hoping on the tragedy wagon to create some more pressure.

Does that look like you are my top suspect? Ghostlins my top suspect, which is why my vote is on him.
I think you meant to direct that question to someone else.

Yes, my apologies to you.
Blah , i completely missed that one. COMPLETELY D:
Now tho , im wondering Tragedy, what are your thoughts on these ppl?
i havent reallly seen much of anything , other than little remarks here and their.
0/1/0

~<{T.O.B}>~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Tragedy »

Dvdkid has made a partially scummy response. I'm getting a new scum response from him.

"Considering to hop on the Tragedy wagon to create some more pressure". That wouldn't be a reasonable reason to hop onto someone just for "Pressure", and currently, I'm at L-2.
I'm already feeling the damn pressure at L-2, it feels more worst at the moment.
I'm afraid dvdkid keeps missing the fact when he first saw me 'n Ghostlin talking about if "Muffin was town". Simply, Ghostlin was rewording for simplicity, and you cannot call it scummy.
Is pressure good on another lurker or screaming out their name would make them notice better, I wonder?

You said that GreyICE was lurking, but you were currently not voting, no pressuring a lurker to spit out words, pal?

...Let's go back in time with dvdkid.

dvdkid wrote:"Because of that, I'm getting a slight scum read on Ghostlin. He was the first person to seemingly build some sort of case against muffin and maybe get him lynched. This could be seen as either a scum move hoping to get a mislynch or a town move hoping to actually lynch scum."

Ah, right, and my 'lousy' case on edmund was more crap and scummier than I thought because of this post from dvdkid; me starting the first 'case' against edmund. Is that scummy? Your vote is crappy (as well as mine, for 'some' of you). No, I did not back off yet, despite my vote is still on him. Leaving your vote for RVS then hopping off on your next post to vote for a guy whose been heck-of-a big wagon earlier is what you called 'pressuring'?

In the end, your vote on Ghostlin is a bit bullshit. And your plan to hop on me just to look 'town' by pressuring isn't going to help either. Leaning scum as well.
Last edited by chkflip on Wed May 18, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Tragedy »

edmund.angles wrote:@Tragedy:
Your weak attack made you move up my scum list.
Quite a few posts later I started to suspect you didn't really believe in the attack and I voted you.

It's not the most blatant OMGUS in history.
about me being a loose cannon: Allowing zMuffin to be within reasonable reach of a quicklunch at L-2 was a calculated risk for a read on zMuffin. And anyone lynching without allowing people to get of the wagon would be excellent lynch-candidates themselves.

Haha. So weak attacks still irritate you a lot?
No wonder how scum is going to easily jump onto my wagon because of 'one weak attack / lousy case' without providing any substantial thought about it. Think it over again; I'm pulling something with my vote, at least.
Lovely reactions as well. <3.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:45 am

Post by C-Worl »

@Tragedy

...Muffins
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

Redcobalt, I was not referring to previous questions. What I mean is this:

If player X is questioning Player Y, is Player Y scummy for answering?

I dislike this apologizing for experience level and blatant incorrectness on basic mafia theory, and in thread, as it's not like I've been passing out votes like candy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by dvdkid13 »

Tragedy wrote:Dvdkid has made a partially scummy response. I'm getting a new scum response from him.

"Considering to hop on the Tragedy wagon to create some more pressure". That wouldn't be a reasonable reason to hop onto someone just for "Pressure", and currently, I'm at L-2.
I'm already feeling the damn pressure at L-2, it feels more worst at the moment.
I'm afraid dvdkid keeps missing the fact when he first saw me 'n Ghostlin talking about if "Muffin was town". Simply, Ghostlin was rewording for simplicity, and you cannot call it scummy.
Is pressure good on another lurker or screaming out their name would make them notice better, I wonder?

You said that GreyICE was lurking, but you were currently not voting, no pressuring a lurker to spit out words, pal?

...Let's go back in time with dvdkid.

dvdkid wrote:"Because of that, I'm getting a slight scum read on Ghostlin. He was the first person to seemingly build some sort of case against muffin and maybe get him lynched. This could be seen as either a scum move hoping to get a mislynch or a town move hoping to actually lynch scum."

Ah, right, and my 'lousy' case on edmund was more crap and scummier than I thought because of this post from dvdkid; me starting the first 'case' against edmund. Is that scummy? Your vote is crappy (as well as mine, for 'some' of you). No, I did not back off yet, despite my vote is still on him. Leaving your vote for RVS then hopping off on your next post to vote for a guy whose been heck-of-a big wagon earlier is what you called 'pressuring'?

In the end, your vote on Ghostlin is a bit bullshit. And your plan to hop on me just to look 'town' by pressuring isn't going to help either. Leaning scum as well.

First off, you weren't at L-2 when I said that I would consider jumping on the wagon. You were at L-4 I think. And why is pressuring someone not a good reason to hop on their wagon? I think that when you've got more votes on you, you get more defensive and you're more likely to slip up.

Yes I said that GreyIce is lurking. Because he is. I never said I had a problem with it. He's certainly not my top suspect so I don't see why I should have to vote for him.

No, you starting the first case for edmund is not scummy. You starting the first case for a terrible reason is scummy. And then after voting him, this is the ONLY instance where you pressure him:

@Edmund: I called your post scummy; You called it a bad attack and you come out straight to vote me a few posts later and you're trying to look town with an OMGUS over a weak attack...

The case that you made on Edmund is weak and it doesn't make sense to me why you aren't asking him more questions.
And yes I jumped on the muffin wagon and I believe that it placed more pressure on him. Honestly, don't you feel pressured right now because you have a pretty substantial wagon on you?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

[quote="dvdkid13"]
Yes I said that GreyIce is lurking. Because he is. I never said I had a problem with it. He's certainly not my top suspect so I don't see why I should have to vote for him.[quote]

Why did you mention it if: a) you don't find it scummy, and b) he's not one of your top suspects? (I assume if you said you never had a problem with it, you don't find it scummy.)

The rest of the post is fine, but if lurking isn't revelant, then why did you mention it at all? This...well, it's fence sitting as far as GI is concerned IMHO.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: Fixed quote tag for readabilty purposes...

Ghostlin wrote:
dvdkid13 wrote:
Yes I said that GreyIce is lurking. Because he is. I never said I had a problem with it. He's certainly not my top suspect so I don't see why I should have to vote for him.

Why did you mention it if: a) you don't find it scummy, and b) he's not one of your top suspects? (I assume if you said you never had a problem with it, you don't find it scummy.)

The rest of the post is fine, but if lurking isn't revelant, then why did you mention it at all? This...well, it's fence sitting as far as GI is concerned IMHO.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Also, andrew, what do you think of the Trad wagon, and who do you think is scum?

You've seemed to disappear a little during the most revelant times of the conversation.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

[vote Tragedy[/vote] Back shortly with reason. I think that takes you to L-1. Anything to claim?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by andrew94 »

@ghostlin, i hear a very faint accusation in it somewhere? perhaps accusing me of lurking?
well, david hasnt answered my question of how one of tragedy's post was a scum claim, and i have to go read your reasons

@snakpliss, why te fake vote, and dont say reaction testing, because thats beyond scummy thing to say at this time.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

Andrew, don't you think it's more likely that snake just messed up the tag? What a stretch. And you did not answer Ghostlin's questions properly. Please do so.

Snake, Cworl, red: content please.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

andrew94 wrote:@ghostlin, i hear a very faint accusation in it somewhere? perhaps accusing me of lurking?
well, david hasnt answered my question of how one of tragedy's post was a scum claim, and i have to go read your reasons

@snakpliss, why te fake vote, and dont say reaction testing, because thats beyond scummy thing to say at this time.

Yup, sort of. I'm hinting you've been less active as long as you haven't had a vote to respond to, particularly since there's been a number of people who have been active and debating.

How does David's answering your question answer the question if you know who's scum or not?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: 'if you know who's scum'= 'if you think who's scum'
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Amrun »

Who is David?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:40 am

Post by Tragedy »

@Amrun: Not adding GreyICE into the list of more contents?
Anyways, I'll sit my damn claim for truth.
I'm
Eric Cartman, that Faith Healer

Still, Maybe add Quil to the list as well?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~

Return to “Completed Open Games”