Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Empking »

Magua wrote:

@Empking:
Can you use this ability, or do you need to give it to someone else?

I can use it.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:11 am

Post by pappums rat »

Stephoscope wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:Steph can you explain what you are waiting for by with-holding that information

I'll give a hint. There are more townies left than others right now.

Considering how the game would be over already if this were not true, I'm pretty sure everyone already knew this. In your next post please tell us what you know about the set-up, its obvious no one wants to play this game with you and there is no pro-town reason to withhold information that would help the town.

Charlie: Why would you give a gift to the same person two nights in a row?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Magua, its because ALL of yesterday you were calling for a metro lynch, and yet today you've had several chances to push on the same spot, to lay down a vote, to convice other people again that this is the right lynch, and you haven't. You have failed to keep your pressure up. To me it seems as though your entire push yesterday was smoke and mirrors.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:13 am

Post by pappums rat »

* by "no one wants to play this game with you" I meant where you withhold information from us, not the game itself. Just to be clear.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:14 am

Post by pappums rat »

ML: I think perhaps he wants to give this slot more of a chance than that, considering how it had only 6 posts before I came into the game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Surye is a good lynch as well.

In his iso 27, which was yesterday, he votes steph over a pretty mild statement, but today declares Steph is playing 'awful' but has no back up vote or real explanation why following his statement.

He also referenced again what someone commented on yesterday about the pokeball thing which was obvious to anyone because Amrun died so he couldn't of been doing anything, and then goes on to talk about how we have had no alignment flips and It sucks. (Really sherlock? This is beyond fustrating and obvious without needing to be pointed out again)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Surye »

Magister Ludi wrote:Surye is a good lynch as well.

In his iso 27, which was yesterday, he votes steph over a pretty mild statement, but today declares Steph is playing 'awful' but has no back up vote or real explanation why following his statement.

He also referenced again what someone commented on yesterday about the pokeball thing which was obvious to anyone because Amrun died so he couldn't of been doing anything, and then goes on to talk about how we have had no alignment flips and It sucks. (Really sherlock? This is beyond fustrating and obvious without needing to be pointed out again)

I don't always feel the need to vote out the gate on a new day. You are talking about me the same way without a vote, what's up with that.

And so what if I commented on the pokeball thing. And so what if I'm frustrated. What's your point, how do these things make me scummy?

Reaaaaching.
Cuttlefish
Cuttlefish
Goon
Cuttlefish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Cuttlefish »

Vote Count 5.2

Stephoscope (3)
- pappums rat, MagnaofIllusion, C-Worl
Charlie (1)
- Empking
pappums rat (1)
- Zyrconium
Magua (1)
- Magister Ludi

Not Voting (6)
- Magua, tclawren, Charlie, Occult, Surye, Stephoscope

With 11 players alive, 6 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
10:31
on
April 3rd
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

tclawren has requested replacement. Please hold. Your call is important to us.
*Cuddle*
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

I have already voted Magua. If I had two votes, I would vote you too. Which reminds me, why aren't you voting?

They make you scummy because you specifically avoid making prodding questions or trying to determine who is scum or not. You instead spend time talking about pokeballs, talking about the obvious all red nightkill flips, without much of anything else. You are just posting for the sake of posting it appears.

pappums-- The point is, he wanted to lynch that slot before you entered the game multiple times yesterday, (which I thought was nonsence) so I see no reason he hasn't kept up the same line of thinking today, except for the my reasoning that he wasn't really interesting or holding fast to his convictions about who was scum. (calling that slot 'obv' scum)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Surye »

Magister Ludi wrote:I have already voted Magua. If I had two votes, I would vote you too. Which reminds me, why aren't you voting?

They make you scummy because you specifically avoid making prodding questions or trying to determine who is scum or not. You instead spend time talking about pokeballs, talking about the obvious all red nightkill flips, without much of anything else. You are just posting for the sake of posting it appears.

pappums-- The point is, he wanted to lynch that slot before you entered the game multiple times yesterday, (which I thought was nonsence) so I see no reason he hasn't kept up the same line of thinking today, except for the my reasoning that he wasn't really interesting or holding fast to his convictions about who was scum. (calling that slot 'obv' scum)

I'm sorry my comments on Steph weren't good enough for you.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Charlie »

Magua wrote:@Charlie: Raivann should have gotten two items then, yes?

If there were no interfering actions, then yes.

@C-Worl: Chill. I assumed he would use the ability N1, then I would learn what was it without asking. I don't know what I give out.

MoI wrote:@Charlie – Given you had specifically given Raivann two items that he could use … why in the hell didn’t you strongly back him when he claimed he had received a Double-vote to give?

Did he claim he got 2 items? Even I'm not sure. I strongly opposed his lynch without a full claim.

MoI wrote:@Charlie – Why didn’t you think to test Tclawren’s claim with your ability on one of those Nights?

I did think about it. I detect active abilities. Targetting a claimed 3rd party who claimed no active ability would mean giving claimed 3rd party an invention (assuming he isn't lying).

@pammpus rat: Read the above response.

MoI wrote:@Charlie - Again I'm asking you to specifically state your opinion on Stephoscope.

I think he has some useful info to share. I'm eager to here him out.
Kindness
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Magua »

Magister Ludi wrote:Magua, its because ALL of yesterday you were calling for a metro lynch, and yet today you've had several chances to push on the same spot, to lay down a vote, to convice other people again that this is the right lynch, and you haven't. You have failed to keep your pressure up. To me it seems as though your entire push yesterday was smoke and mirrors.

Continue your thought. You say I'm scum. Does this make the Metro slot town or scum in your opinion?
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:@C-Worl: Chill. I assumed he would use the ability N1, then I would learn what was it without asking. I don't know what I give out.

You're missing the point. *deep breath* Why, THE FUCK, did you... give GODDAMN RAIVANN, 2 GODDAMN GIFTS?

That is the nicest most controlled way I could ask that question. Failure to answer with out owning up to it being the stupidest decision an inventor has ever made will result in trolling that you've never seen before.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Charlie »

...As a side effect to find out what his active ability(ies) is(are)?
Kindness
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:01 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:...As a side effect to find out what his active ability(ies) is(are)?

That's actually a decent point. FOR N1. Why did you feel the need to do it again N2?
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Occult »

Firstly, I understand you are pissed C-W, but is there a point to this line of questioning Charles? Do you believe he is still anti-town?

@Steph, make your next post helpful. Yesterday I waved you off because I sort of liked implo's posting (little as there was) and was hoping that you would come around to start posting content, now you're acting like smug scum and I will be joining your wagon quite soon.

Charlie wrote:
N4 targetted Occult: He used Train, Train, Train!

This is the full name of my ability, I'm gonna have to believe him on the claim.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Occult
– As it stands it looks like you are effectively a Triple Bulletproof 1 shot Vig, correct?

Yea, that one shot takes quite a bit to get to so I've been mostly considering myself a triple bulletproof Vanilla Townie.

C-Worl wrote:
JESES FUCKING CHRIST IT'S LIKE GOD GAVE YOU HADNS AND THEN WENT "WALP, NO NEED TO GIVE HIM A BRAIN."

XD.

Magua wrote:
Occult wrote:

Does "Rozan's Rising Dragon Force" require you to have three counters, or does it cost three counters?

Costs.

Magister Ludi wrote:Surye is a good lynch as well.

Occult wrote:Oh, and
Magua
magister, Surye is town so lets keep our votes off of that sweet ass.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:56 am

Post by C-Worl »

@Occult, I'm asking questions to learn information. This is a bastard mod no character claim or power claim should be fully ruled out as being designated to one particular group. So I have no doubt the claim is true, same with yours, granted there are some facts that could be tweeked. I'm just trying to figure out the whys.

I'm not sure if he's scum or town but I will conclude that... well you quoted my thoughts on him.

BTW, what about Surye's ass do you find to be sweet?

Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

OK...before the kills that happened overnight, there were eight players who were town and six who were not. That's all I know.

This differs from the statements I made before because of a combination of carelessness and making sure to paraphrase. I thought about making up stuff to try and save myself, but I'll probably wind up lynched either way and I don't want misinformation to cost the town later on.

Sorry :(
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

So... we're in MyLo?

pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Stephoscope wrote:OK...before the kills that happened overnight, there were eight players who were town and six who were not. That's all I know.

This differs from the statements I made before because of a combination of carelessness and making sure to paraphrase. I thought about making up stuff to try and save myself, but I'll probably wind up lynched either way and I don't want misinformation to cost the town later on.

Sorry :(

Nice AtE bro, but I don't buy it.

confirm vote: Stephoscope
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Magistar’s continued efforts to ignore the Steph wagon is noted.

--

Charlie wrote:Did he claim he got 2 items? Even I'm not sure. I strongly opposed his lynch without a full claim.

No, you didn’t. No mention at all that he was likely telling the truth about the double-vote gift or that he was even a bad lynch. All you said was “I want to see his full-claim”. That’s note strong opposition any way you slice it.

Charlie wrote: I did think about it. I detect active abilities. Targetting a claimed 3rd party who claimed no active ability would mean giving claimed 3rd party an invention (assuming he isn't lying).

1. If he was lying and had an active ability as a claimed 3rd party that’s the kind of information that could be used to lynch a very likely anti-Town player, isn’t it?
2. If he’s not lying then you’ve given a 3rd party with an odd win condition an invention that probably he could use to help Town.

Charlie wrote:I think he has some useful info to share. I'm eager to here him out.

This isn’t a scum / Town / Other opinion this is fluff. You’ve now twice dodged this question. Scumtastic.

--

Stephoscope wrote:LOL @ you trying too hard. I know the breakdown by alignment.

Stephoscope wrote:OK...before the kills that happened overnight, there were eight players who were town and six who were not. That's all I know.

You see the first statement? That in no way, shape or form comes either from carelessness or making sure to paraphrase. You are busted scum.

Throw in a dash of AtE and this is a classic Chesskid style “conciliatory post” designed to make people WIFOM and say “scum would never surrender like this”.

KILL IT WITH
FIRE
A FLAME-THROWER

--

Surye wrote:Might want to try that reach on someone who has been fence sitting at all in the game.

Lets list all the ways this is weak.

1. ‘Hey others are worse than me’ defense.
2. Calling it a stretch while not actually showing how he isn’t fence-sitting on Steph’s wagon.

Yesterday you dropped a early vote on Steph and then backed off when the wagon developed wheels. Today – fence-sitting on the wagon.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Surye »

I was waiting for him to his info he was holding back. now that he hardly delivered:
VOTE: Steph
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Surye wrote:I was waiting for him to his info he was holding back. now that he hardly delivered:

If you think he is scum why would you bother waiting? If he's scum he doesn't have it and just made it up to prolong his life.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

That's L2 I think.

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Surye »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Surye wrote:I was waiting for him to his info he was holding back. now that he hardly delivered:

If you think he is scum why would you bother waiting? If he's scum he doesn't have it and just made it up to prolong his life.

What is wrong with prolonging his life a bit, when he can provide information as scum that may lead to somting. When its down to 6 to lynch, it was worth hearing him out before voting.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”