Redcolbalt
Redcolbalt
Townie
Redcolbalt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Redcolbalt »

Amrun wrote:Redcobalt, I was not referring to previous questions. What I mean is this:

If player X is questioning Player Y, is Player Y scummy for answering?

I dislike this apologizing for experience level and blatant incorrectness on basic mafia theory, and in thread, as it's not like I've been passing out votes like candy.

Well, that depends. Player X could be scum , looking for PR's. Or... Player Y could actually be scum, and player X is trying to show the rest of the town that he is scum.
0/1/0

~<{T.O.B}>~
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:54 am

Post by dvdkid13 »

Someone clarify the whole david thing. cause it doesnt really make sense if he was referring to me.

As for tragedy role-claiming: Although role-claiming certainly helps her case, I'm not sure if that entirely clears her. Think of how easy it would be to fake claim. Claiming VT wouldn't be as persuasive as claiming a PR. and since theres 2 faith healers, its easy to claim that. also since theres only a 50% success rate, it makes it even easier to claim. I'm not saying she did that, I'm just pointing out how simple it would be to think of claiming faith healer and how easy it would be to get away with it.

As for GreyIce lurking: The best word to describe how i find his actions (or lack thereof) is abnormal. Not town, not scummy, just odd. I'm still trying to think about different scum or town motives for doing that but i havent gotten very far.

and @Snake: zero content. say something please.

also @ quilford: explain your case on snake and how its a better case than the one on ghostlin.
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Tragedy »

dvdkid, scum would
not
know the South-Park Aligned Faith Healer would be Cartman.
There isn't even a display of Role PMs in here, other than the Vanilla Townie itself.
Claiming Faith Healer when you don't know it's Cartman is harder to easily convince a person.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:59 am

Post by dvdkid13 »

Tragedy wrote:dvdkid, scum would
not
know the South-Park Aligned Faith Healer would be Cartman.
There isn't even a display of Role PMs in here, other than the Vanilla Townie itself.
Claiming Faith Healer when you don't know it's Cartman is harder to easily convince a person.

I actually thought about that. Suppose however that Cartman was actually a scum role, and you just changed yours to be South-Aligned faith healer. Just throwin' out that possibility.

Also i was ninja'd by this post:

Tragedy wrote:I'm the
South Park Aligned Faith Healer
Gotta watch out for a rival Faith Healer.
Came back from schoolioz.
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Tragedy »

[color]
Eric Cartman, South Park Aligned Faith Healer.
[/color]

I dumped the Eric Cartman and that post separately, though.
My bad.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Redcolbalt
Redcolbalt
Townie
Redcolbalt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Redcolbalt »

Ghostlin , why do you even think that you can convince us that your not scum ?
0/1/0

~<{T.O.B}>~
edmund.angles
edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:40 am

Post by edmund.angles »

@C-worl: Comment on the thread, the cases on Tragedy and Ghostlin, goddammit!

@Tragedy: Thanks for the meta, I will look at it tomorrow.

To ensure we have time to discuss the claim I'll UNVOTE: Tragedy temporarily.
Will read up tomorrow.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:53 am

Post by C-Worl »

edmund.angles wrote:@C-worl: Comment on the thread, the cases on Tragedy and Ghostlin, goddammit!

This makes me feel important.

I like Tragedy's claim. I didn't really understand the case on her but that wagon sprouted up quickly out of nowhere.

The speed of Tragedy's wagon makes me think Ghostlin is scum and scum suddenly saw a way to get Ghostlin off the hot seat.

Right now Amrun (is admittedly NOT SouthParkAligned) Ghostlin (Failscumisfail) and GreyICE (Active in other threads but non existent here) are my biggest scum reads.

...PizzaPie
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:55 am

Post by GreyICE »

I've been focusing on games cyclically. It's easier than spreading myself thin and not doing well in other games.

That being said, everything's on hiatus, so I will read this over tonight.

Claim is odd.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

ur face is odd
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Redcolbalt wrote:Ghostlin , why do you even think that you can convince us that your not scum ?

This question looks like it's scum hunting, but it's not. Why do you think you can convince the rest of us you're not scum, Redcolbalt?

To best answer your question, my goal is to more find scum then to waste time convincing you that I'm not scum--or more to the point, at this point, my lynch won't hurt town anymore than any other townie's lynch. Finding possible scum>my own wellbeing or being lynched. I'm not really afraid of being lynched, thanks.

So, if you've phrased this question so I can give you a reason why I'm supposed to convince you I'm not scum (without even providing your reasons why you think so) I'm afraid that I can't provide that to you. About my case generically, the worst I've done is push zMuffin as a lynch and then went to andrew, who's still not posting and answering questions. I've been accused of vote hopping (it's day 1, I don't deny it) to having crap cases (which honestly, I disagree with).

Now, about Trad's claim:

Pros:
1) She wasn't counterclaimed, which means no one else is Eric Cartman (or she got one hell of a safe claim).
2) Pro town power role. Now that she's outed, generally she's painted a big bulls-eye on her head.

Cons:
1) Two faith healers this game---so the only way she could be counterclaimed would be someone else has Eric Cartman specifically (think about it, CCing Faith Healer at this point would only work if we got TWO other Faith Healer claims, in which case scum can play whack a mole). It's a pretty safe scum powerclaim.
2) Possible waste of a PR trying to keep her alive.

Here's my thoughts on the matter. I would recommend no one protects Trad tonight (don't tell us if you're an FH, folks)--if she's telling the truth, odds are quite likely she won't be here Day 2. (Yes, this is WIFOM--but scum usually DO kill protective PRs).

In this, I will
Unvote.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Amrun »

Redcolbalt wrote:
Amrun wrote:Redcobalt, I was not referring to previous questions. What I mean is this:

I dislike this apologizing for experience level and blatant incorrectness on basic mafia theory, and in thread, as it's not like I've been passing out votes like candy.

Well, that depends. Player X could be scum , looking for PR's. Or... Player Y could actually be scum, and player X is trying to show the rest of the town that he is scum.

This is not an answer. If one player addresses another, is it scummy to address that question, even if you determine answering it isn't the right thing?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Amrun »

Also,

Unvote; vote Quilford
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:17 am

Post by C-Worl »

Ghostlin wrote:To best answer your question, my goal is to more find scum then to waste time convincing you that I'm not scum--or more to the point, at this point, my lynch won't hurt town anymore than any other townie's lynch. Finding possible scum>my own wellbeing or being lynched. I'm not really afraid of being lynched, thanks.

So if you're town you have no problem with the only confirmed townie you know about getting mislynched?

Ghostlin wrote:Here's my thoughts on the matter. I would recommend no one protects Trad tonight (don't tell us if you're an FH, folks)--if she's telling the truth, odds are quite likely she won't be here Day 2. (Yes, this is WIFOM--but scum usually DO kill protective PRs).

Ok... I reread this several times trying to get my head around it but answer me this. You say if she's telling the truth about being one of our few PRs then she most likely won't be here tomorrow. So I guess my question would be along the lines of:

HOW IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR'S NAME IS A TOWN PR DIEING TO PROVE HER CLAIM IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM A GOOD THING? I MEAN DID YOU READ WHAT YOU TYPED? YOU WANTED THE OTHER FH NOT TO PROTECT HER SO THAT IF SHE'S TELLING THE TRUTH OUR PR WILL DIE? WERE YOU BORN RETARDED OR DID YOU WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND JUST MAGICALLY DECIDED THAT YOU WANTED TO MAGICALLY GIVE UP BEING AN INTELLIGENT HUMAN BEING.

I'M SORRY BUT AN IQ TEST ISN'T LIKE A TEST IN HIGH SCHOOL. SCORING A 70 DOESN'T MEAN YOU FUCKING PASS. GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY WHAT YOU JUST SAID COULD POSSIBLY TOWN MOTIVATION, ONE GOOD GODDAMN REASON. THEN, I WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO TELL ME WHY IN GOD'S NAME THEY'RE NOT LYNCHING THE DOG FUCK OUT OF GHOSTLIN.
Show

Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Ghostlin, it wouldn't be a SouthPark game without Cartman. The Eric Cartman claim is way more risky for scum than a faith-healer claim. I believe her close to 100% unless someone cc's Cartman. Other faith-healer should protect Tragedy tonight (obviously).

I still think Ghostlin/edmund.angles are good lynches. More content when I get a chance. I started a new job this week so have been somewhat busy. Forum mafia is addicting though and I'm generally against the practice of replacing out of games.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Amrun »

If you can't produce content, replace out for the good of us all.

Tragedy should be protected tonight. That way whomever Tragedy protects isn't going to already be protected.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:If you can't produce content, replace out for the good of us all.

Tragedy should be protected tonight. That way whomever Tragedy protects isn't going to already be protected.

THAT ISN'T A GHOSTLIN VOTE, TRY AGAIN.
Show

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Ghostlin wrote:Pros:
1)
She wasn't counterclaimed, which means no one else is Eric Cartman (or she got one hell of a safe claim).

2) Pro town power role. Now that she's outed, generally she's painted a big bulls-eye on her head.

Cons:
1) Two faith healers this game---so the only way she could be counterclaimed would be someone else has Eric Cartman specifically (think about it, CCing Faith Healer at this point would only work if we got TWO other Faith Healer claims, in which case scum can play whack a mole). It's a pretty safe scum powerclaim.

Fun Fact: I doubt scum gets safe claims in any Open Games.
Seriously?

And no, although I like to live, but protecting me isn't worthwhile, as it may (possibly) generate more possibilities.
Of course, the cop is more worthy to protect than just protecting the other Faith Healer.
More Possibilities of protecting one person during the night is goood.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Redcolbalt
Redcolbalt
Townie
Redcolbalt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Redcolbalt »

Amrun wrote:
Redcolbalt wrote:

This is not an answer. If one player addresses another, is it scummy to address that question, even if you determine answering it isn't the right thing?

I would feel then , that it is alright to address that question if it would help benfit the town. I understand that you would want to protect yourself however. But overall, i would adress that question that was addressed to another person.

Ghostlin wrote:
Redcolbalt wrote:Ghostlin , why do you even think that you can convince us that your not scum ?

This question looks like it's scum hunting, but it's not. Why do you think you can convince the rest of us you're not scum, Redcolbalt?

To best answer your question, my goal is to more find scum then to waste time convincing you that I'm not scum--or more to the point, at this point, my lynch won't hurt town anymore than any other townie's lynch. Finding possible scum>my own wellbeing or being lynched. I'm not really afraid of being lynched, thanks.

So, if you've phrased this question so I can give you a reason why I'm supposed to convince you I'm not scum (without even providing your reasons why you think so) I'm afraid that I can't provide that to you. About my case generically, the worst I've done is push zMuffin as a lynch and then went to andrew, who's still not posting and answering questions. I've been accused of vote hopping (it's day 1, I don't deny it) to having crap cases (which honestly, I disagree with).

Now, about Trad's claim:

Pros:
1) She wasn't counterclaimed, which means no one else is Eric Cartman (or she got one hell of a safe claim).

Cons:

Here's my thoughts on the matter. I would recommend no one protects Trad tonight (don't tell us if you're an FH, folks)--if she's telling the truth, odds are quite likely she won't be here Day 2. (Yes, this is WIFOM--but scum usually DO kill protective PRs).

In this, I will
Unvote.

Well, i havent been in long, so as of now their isnt much to convince people, just what the person had posted before me. However, that will change once i get going.
How would your lynch be helpful to town , if the town lynch's you for acting like scum?
0/1/0

~<{T.O.B}>~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

Red, then why am I scummy for responding to zmuffin's questions and comments to me?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

C-Worl wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:To best answer your question, my goal is to more find scum then to waste time convincing you that I'm not scum--or more to the point, at this point, my lynch won't hurt town anymore than any other townie's lynch. Finding possible scum>my own wellbeing or being lynched. I'm not really afraid of being lynched, thanks.

So if you're town you have no problem with the only confirmed townie you know about getting mislynched?

Ghostlin wrote:Here's my thoughts on the matter. I would recommend no one protects Trad tonight (don't tell us if you're an FH, folks)--if she's telling the truth, odds are quite likely she won't be here Day 2. (Yes, this is WIFOM--but scum usually DO kill protective PRs).

Ok... I reread this several times trying to get my head around it but answer me this. You say if she's telling the truth about being one of our few PRs then she most likely won't be here tomorrow. So I guess my question would be along the lines of:

HOW IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR'S NAME IS A TOWN PR DIEING TO PROVE HER CLAIM IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM A GOOD THING? I MEAN DID YOU READ WHAT YOU TYPED? YOU WANTED THE OTHER FH NOT TO PROTECT HER SO THAT IF SHE'S TELLING THE TRUTH OUR PR WILL DIE? WERE YOU BORN RETARDED OR DID YOU WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND JUST MAGICALLY DECIDED THAT YOU WANTED TO MAGICALLY GIVE UP BEING AN INTELLIGENT HUMAN BEING.

I'M SORRY BUT AN IQ TEST ISN'T LIKE A TEST IN HIGH SCHOOL. SCORING A 70 DOESN'T MEAN YOU FUCKING PASS. GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY WHAT YOU JUST SAID COULD POSSIBLY TOWN MOTIVATION, ONE GOOD GODDAMN REASON. THEN, I WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO TELL ME WHY IN GOD'S NAME THEY'RE NOT LYNCHING THE DOG FUCK OUT OF GHOSTLIN.

Seriously? Are
you
that dense? Nowhere did I actually say I believed her. Did you actually not understand that? Do you NOT understand part of the point of the game is PoE? Why am I EXPLAINING THAT TO YOU?

Now that she's outted, if the other FH doesn't protect her and scum target her (and scum would have to be dropped on their head to NOT kill her now they know what she is) she'll die. Her role will be confirmed and we won't have the eternal bullshit of going 'well, is she fakeclaiming or not?' No, a FH dying is NOT good for town. However, there's no way in hell that a scumtard is going to leave it alone being a PR that could possibly protect the Cop now that the cat's out of the bag.

There's no way to counterclaim a faith healer, unless
three
people all claim it. Which makes it infinitely safe for scum to claim FH.

So, for those of you just arriving (I'll include C-Worl because he just arrived mentally):

1) Trad just claimed FH. There are two FH's this game so counterclaim is tricky.
2) I have explained the possible motivations behind Trad's claim. I have unvoted her mostly because I expect that scum will try to kill her.
3) I asked for any other FH's in the audience not to protect Trad to confirm her claim. I believe honestly that scum are actually going to kill a PR who's entire power set is protection. That has the protown sideeffect of knowing whether or not Trad is lying--it saves the other power of the FH, we get Trad's FH tonight AND A COP INVESTIGATION without drawing the NK.
4) C-Worl called me stupid.
5) Trad outguesses the mod (I don't see why the mod wouldn't include any flavor fakeclaims. Saying that is kinda silly, considering while Eric Cartman is in South Park, I don't find that entirely reassuring since the kid once, in a Passion of the Christ fueled fit, tried to kinda...lynch Jews).

I don't believe the claim 100%, but since a PR was claimed, lynching seems like a bad idea regardless of how you shake it up (and if the other FH protects Trad tonight and we somehow get a no kill, it could help town more---but there'll be suspicion for the rest of the game).
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Redcolbalt wrote:
Amrun wrote:
Redcolbalt wrote:

I would feel then , that it is alright to address that question if it would help benfit the town. I understand that you would want to protect yourself however. But overall, i would adress that question that was addressed to another person.

Ghostlin wrote:

Now, about Trad's claim:

Pros:

Cons:

In this, I will
Unvote.

Well, i havent been in long, so as of now their isnt much to convince people, just what the person had posted before me. However, that will change once i get going.
How would your lynch be helpful to town , if the town lynch's you for acting like scum?

PoE at the very least. I'm going to save you time and say I'm not a PR, so it would stop a mislynch of a PR now.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ghostlin wrote:Seriously? Are
you
that dense? Nowhere did I actually say I believed her. Did you actually not understand that? Do you NOT understand part of the point of the game is PoE? Why am I EXPLAINING THAT TO YOU?

Now that she's outted, if the other FH doesn't protect her and scum target her (and scum would have to be dropped on their head to NOT kill her now they know what she is) she'll die. Her role will be confirmed and we won't have the eternal bullshit of going 'well, is she fakeclaiming or not?' No, a FH dying is NOT good for town. However, there's no way in hell that a scumtard is going to leave it alone being a PR that could possibly protect the Cop now that the cat's out of the bag.

three

So, for those of you just arriving (I'll include C-Worl because he just arrived mentally):

1) Trad just claimed FH. There are two FH's this game so counterclaim is tricky.
2) I have explained the possible motivations behind Trad's claim. I have unvoted her mostly because I expect that scum will try to kill her.
3) I asked for any other FH's in the audience not to protect Trad to confirm her claim. I believe honestly that scum are actually going to kill a PR who's entire power set is protection. That has the protown sideeffect of knowing whether or not Trad is lying--it saves the other power of the FH, we get Trad's FH tonight AND A COP INVESTIGATION without drawing the NK.
5) Trad outguesses the mod (I don't see why the mod wouldn't include any flavor fakeclaims. Saying that is kinda silly, considering while Eric Cartman is in South Park, I don't find that entirely reassuring since the kid once, in a Passion of the Christ fueled fit, tried to kinda...lynch Jews).

I don't believe the claim 100%, but since a PR was claimed, lynching seems like a bad idea regardless of how you shake it up (and if the other FH protects Trad tonight and we somehow get a no kill, it could help town more---but there'll be suspicion for the rest of the game).

So let me get this straight. If Tragedy is what she claims, you see no problem with just letting scum kill her? You see no problem with a town pr dieing? Oh and OF COURSE HER GETTING KILLED TONIGHT WOULD PROVE HER CLAIM THAT'S NOT EVEN THE POINT YOU GODDAMN IDIOT. We have 3 PRs. A Cop and 2 FH. If Tragedy gets killed during the night then we just lost 1 FH and we're down to only 2 PRs remaining, the other FH and the cop. ON N1. There is no town motivation to NOT protect someone who may be a town PR. Especially since no one's counter claimed Erik Cartman. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND THINK WITH YOUR GODDAMN BRAIN.

OTHER FAITH HEALER; PLEASE PROTECT TRAGEDY TONIGHT SO THAT YOU DON'T BECOME THE ONLY FAITH HEALER LEFT.
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

C-Worl wrote:Right now Amrun (is admittedly NOT SouthParkAligned)

As much as I would love to jump on this and say, "haha Amrun obvscum", this is not an indication that she's scum. It's not an indication that she's town, either.

If I were scum in the game and I knew she wasn't fake-claiming, I wouldn't be stupid enough to take a 50/50 risk on killing her instead of going for, say, the cop or the other faith healer. Why risk not getting a kill like that? Not to mention the obvious complications of giving the other Faith Healer a safe route to claim and confirm Tragedy as town. No, Tragedy won't be NKed tonight, and this is regardless of her alignment.

What I'm wondering here is why you think the other faith healer shouldn't protect her if she really is a faith healer, because that would just guarantee she dies. Admittedly, if Tragedy is really a faith healer, scum's chances of killing a PR are 50/50 as opposed to roughly 1/4 (depends on the D1 lynch), but it's still very, very risky. And yes, I could see why you're suggesting this if you don't believe she's a faith healer, but I don't see why you felt the need to suggest this as if a real faith healer is going to look at her claim and not consider all possibilities. Just seems like you were trying (badly) to earn town points here.

PS: Like I've already said, Tragedy is def claiming her real name, the only issue that needs to be discussed is whether she's claiming her real role. And objectively speaking, Cartman is just as likely to be scum as he is to be a faith healer.

Scumhunter wrote:The Eric Cartman claim is way more risky for scum than a faith-healer claim. I believe her close to 100% unless someone cc's Cartman.

Bad Scumhunter, bad.

Tragedy wrote:Fun Fact: I doubt scum gets safe claims in any Open Games.
Seriously?

This is something I disagree with.

For example, I will guarantee, 100%, that no one will claim Scott Tenorman in this game.

You'd have to have balls of steel.

Ghostlin wrote:There's no way to counterclaim a faith healer, unless three people all claim it. Which makes it infinitely safe for scum to claim FH.

There are reasons this is false, but I'll agree with you here as far as D1 goes.

Also considering pushing a Snake lynch at this point. He's the very definition of an active lurker, and still hasn't given his explanation for the Tragedy vote which he said he'd be back shortly to do when he did it.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

C-Worl wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:Seriously? Are
you

three

So let me get this straight. If Tragedy is what she claims, you see no problem with just letting scum kill her? You see no problem with a town pr dieing? Oh and OF COURSE HER GETTING KILLED TONIGHT WOULD PROVE HER CLAIM THAT'S NOT EVEN THE POINT YOU GODDAMN IDIOT. We have 3 PRs. A Cop and 2 FH. If Tragedy gets killed during the night then we just lost 1 FH and we're down to only 2 PRs remaining, the other FH and the cop. ON N1. There is no town motivation to NOT protect someone who may be a town PR. Especially since no one's counter claimed Erik Cartman. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND THINK WITH YOUR GODDAMN BRAIN.

OTHER FAITH HEALER; PLEASE PROTECT TRAGEDY TONIGHT SO THAT YOU DON'T BECOME THE ONLY FAITH HEALER LEFT.

Can we agree that Trad's not the lynch today and move on with the game? I'm not going to agree with you on this, and I've seen enough scum fake claim PRs, and not get killed. The fact that there are two of them makes it difficult for anyone to counterclaim PR on D1: this is a fact that Town and Scum both know, and I've already discussed the possible flavor reasons why Eric might be scum. Regardless, Trad is not getting lynched today, and I won't do it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”