Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

I made a post of all the lynch wagons that I guess RC promptly ignored.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Starbuck »

Post 1995

Starbuck wrote:These are for my own sanity, so I have a place to reference them all.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Gorrad
- 11 - iamausername,
Cyberbob
, SpyreX/Fate, Antihero/TheFonz,
inHimshallibe
yabbaguy
nocase
farside22
Dutch one
Dripping Goofball
, RedCoyote
werewolf555
- 3 -
Chevre
, Korlash,
curiouskarmadog

Chevre
- 2 -
Seraphim
Xalxe

nocase
- 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555

DrippingGoofball
- 1 -
Kmd4390

Antihero/TheFonz
- 1 - Weatherman/Starbuck

Players not voting:
PokerFace,
curiouskarmadog

I'm going to assume that ckd wasn't a double voter.

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Chevre
- 9 - iamausername,
yabbaguy
inHimshallibe
nocase
Kmd4390
cyberbob
Dutch one
, Pokerface, RedCoyote
Dutch one
- 3 -
Chevre
, SpyreX/Fate, Korlash
SpyreX/Fate
- 1 - Weatherman/Starbuck
Cyberbob
- 1 -
curiouskarmadog

Kmd4390
- 1 -
DrippingGoofball

Players not voting:
Xtoxm
, Antihero/TheFonz

Final Day 3 Vote Count

inHimshallibe
- 6 - RedCoyote, iamausername,
yabbaguy
Kmd4390
, SpyreX/Fate, PokerFace
SpyreX/Fate
- 2 -
DrippingGoofball
Dutch one

RedCoyote
- 1 -
Cyberbob

Cyberbob
- 2 -
inHimshallibe
, Ojanen/Starbuck
PokerFace
- 1 - Korlash

Players not voting:
Antihero/TheFonz

Final Day 4 Vote Count

Kmd4390
- 5 - iamausername, RedCoyote,
DrippingGoofball
, PokerFace, The Fonz
Nachomamma8/DGB
- 2 - The Fonz,
Kmd4390

RedCoyote
- 1 -
Cyberbob

iamausername
- 1 - Korlash
The Fonz
- 1 - Fate

Players not voting:
Starbuck
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Fate »

RC makes incredible goodposting, Starbuck takes ONE LINE and says "NO U LOL"

Holy.

Fuck.

One.

MORE>

TOWN

VOTE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Korlash »

starbuck wrote:I made a post of all the lynch wagons that I guess RC promptly ignored.

You put together a scrap book of the mod's work. I suppose that would have been impressive as like a third grade literary project but I don't see why any of us wouldn't ignore it in this game.

Fate wrote:Holy.

Fuck.

One.

MORE>

TOWN

VOTE

That's right, you guys need two of us to vote with you... Hold my brothers! Hold....
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Hey Red Coyote will you please stop talking about who may and may not be vig. This isn't AiTP but if it was you would be doing a terrible job. You don't talk about or say anything that hints at who is king there in the slightest so I don't think you should be saying anything like that in terms of who is vig

RedCoyote wrote:
Fonz 2152 wrote:he tries to accuse the Bob wagon of being a 'policy lynch' which wasn't true

I will say, in complete honesty, that I saw Cyber as town throughout the majority of this game. The only point that I ever really changed that was yesterday when I was feeling particularly down thanks to the unsuccessful predictions I had consistently had up until that point.
I wanted to strongly emphasize that I was completely doing a 180 on Cyber mostly because of DGB's scumhunting

Something is not sitting right with me here. Can't quite put my finger on it but i'm gonna try. Why would you
want to emphasize
. This comes off as though you are are trying to convince us of your alignment as apposed to explain your opinion about cyberbob. Why didn't you say something a kin to "And well i began to think otherwise or pull a 180 on my cyberbob read as a result of DGB's scumhunting." I think scum would be more likly to use the words you used here

@Red Coyote

Aside from how I have voted in this game being "wrong and often" as DGB pointed out in analysis, are there other reasons you would be willing to discuss a lynch on me? You, me, and even Fate at one point as well were all wrong about cyberbob so unless you see some difference in what we said, I am not sure why you are so pro lynch me

I look through things and I'm very convinced all scum is in Red, Fate, Star. But I must admit I am having some paranoia issues with starbuck at the moment as a result of what Red has been saying. As korlash has pointed out to some degree, some of red's suspicions of Star carry very little weight. I am starting to think Red Coyote is grasping at straws with some of the weak reasons why he wants Star gone but I am uncertain why he would be grasping at such straws unless he's gone into scum panic mode
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Fate »

ITS NOT LYLO YET KORLASH

YULL KNOW WHEN THE TIME COMES BECAUSE IT WILLL BE YOU AS THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO VOTE WITH ME TO SECURE MY SCUM WIN AFTER THIS EPIC BUS
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Starbuck »

PokerFace wrote:I am uncertain why he would be grasping at such straws unless he's gone into scum panic mode.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he's doing since I have put Fate at L-1.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Starbuck 2173 wrote:But I have brought items of discussion to the table. It may not be exactly what you are looking for me to bring, but I brought some bacon.

The point is, whenever anyone has asked you do to more than throw up some VCs, you've basically told us to just deal with your nonchalance. That's fine, but then you can't turn around and say that you aren't using that as a tool to make yourself look townie. If you weren't then you wouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Starbuck 2173 wrote:But you still didn't twist my arm, dear.

So it's just purely a coincidence?

---

Korlash 2174 wrote:I don't actually think lynching someone else qualifies as rewarding Star...

If she's scum it is.

Korlash 2174 wrote:If not being the vig makes a person scum then I'm afraid for us... That seems to be a lot of scum...

What do you mean? I've been on this point for a while. It's a serious consideration in our lynch process. Are you prepared to rule Fate out as the Vig? Ask yourself that, because I'm prepared to rule Starbuck out as the Vig.

Korlash 2174 wrote:The most replaced slot has had the least impact on the game? No wai... That's not true... That's impossible!!!!

Quit coddling her. She's a big girl. This is the second or third time you've been willing to make excuses for her. Stop it.

Korlash 2174 wrote:Didn't want to put me in that list eh? Afraid she wouldn't stand out as much?

Why would I? You're not going to be lynched today if I have anything to say about it.

Korlash 2174 wrote:that only makes it worse to me.

Why? You don't work off of your townreads in games?

Korlash 2174 wrote:Will you actually be able to, at some point, provide a quote to back this one up?

RC 2172 wrote:
Starbuck 2055 wrote:I know I really haven't brought anything to the table. It's been awhile since I've replaced in to a game longer than 20-30 pages.

---

PF 2179 wrote:Hey Red Coyote will you please stop talking about who may and may not be vig. This isn't AiTP but if it was you would be doing a terrible job. You don't talk about or say anything that hints at who is king there in the slightest so I don't think you should be saying anything like that in terms of who is vig

No, I won't. We need to take it into consideration. I'm not saying we should all be public with our analysis on who is most likely to be Vig or not, but we should delicately factor it into our considerations. I personally do not think Starbuck is as likely to be the Vig as the rest of the players, and this seriously changes my perspective of the game.

PF 2179 wrote:Aside from how I have voted in this game being "wrong and often" as DGB pointed out in analysis, are there other reasons you would be willing to discuss a lynch on me? You, me, and even Fate at one point as well were all wrong about cyberbob so unless you see some difference in what we said, I am not sure why you are so pro lynch me

Well, I mean, I didn't want to have to do another full on case, but since it seems like I'm the only one around here with the balls to take a leadership role in this game, I might just be forced into that position.

First off, logically I should choose between you and Fate. This is because I cannot see a Starbuck-Fonz partnership at all. I've ruled this out. I'm also ruling out username and Korlash because, frankly, I believe username. This means I have three possibilities of scumteams with either you and Fate in them, and only two with Fonz and Starbuck. Now, because everyone is so hot and bothered to get Fate out, my hand is kind of forced to choose between Starbuck and Fate. I have went back and forth on the roleslot, but I came to the conclusion that I just did not see Spy as scum this game. I generally have a pretty good feel for Spyrex as scum, and can verify this through meta. This is not one of those times. I was torn with him all game, which is a sign to me on a personal level that he's less likely to be scum. When you compare Fate and Starbuck content-wise, there's just no contest whatsoever. Maybe Starbuck feels slighted by my attacks, and this is causing her to be less inclined to put something up, but that's tough. I'd also contend that, before I really started to light a fire under her, she was doing even less than she was doing now. Unlike Fate, she is completely coasting. I think Fate is completely wrong about username, but at least I can give him props for trying to do something. Starbuck looked a couple of VCs and assumed that me and username were scum for lynching players earlier this game. That was and is the full extent of her content. In other words, Starbuck is a better lynch than Fate.

Secondly, in DGB's last scumputer report, you were ranked third behind Cyberbob and username. Cyber flipped scum. username is not going to be lynched today. That means you're up to bat. I'm more than willing to put a heaping amount of stock in these results given DGB's town flip and Cyber's scum flip.

Thirdly, I don't agree with username/Fonz/Korlash in the sense that you should be given any town points for your wanting to stop Fonz from claiming his results prematurely. This wasn't some sort of radical conclusion. I mean, it's debatable really. Both claiming and not claiming will help us, so it's not like you're bringing anything special to the table here.

Fourthly, we had the Chevre mislynch wagon on D1. There was a lot of town players on that wagon, and your slot is the only unrevealed name on there. I absolutely hated that Kat vote when she made it, and I still hate it two months after the fact (or however long it's been, I don't feel like looking).

I guess that's about all I can come up with without going into further depth of your posts.

PF 2179 wrote:I look through things and I'm very convinced all scum is in Red, Fate, Star. But I must admit I am having some paranoia issues with starbuck at the moment as a result of what Red has been saying. As korlash has pointed out to some degree, some of red's suspicions of Star carry very little weight. I am starting to think Red Coyote is grasping at straws with some of the weak reasons why he wants Star gone but I am uncertain why he would be grasping at such straws unless he's gone into scum panic mode

What are you going to do if Fate flips town, hm? Have you considered that contingency? Because I have. I'll tell you one thing for sure, I'd much prefer, all things being equal, having Fatetown tomorrow than I would having Starbucktown. You can take that to the bank.

Funny, I'm convinced all remaining scum is in you, Fonz, and Starbuck.

---

Starbuck 2181 wrote:I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he's doing since I have put Fate at L-1.

Nice try. I thought this slot was town since long before you got here.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by Korlash »

RC wrote:What do you mean? I've been on this point for a while. It's a serious consideration in our lynch process. Are you prepared to rule Fate out as the Vig? Ask yourself that, because I'm prepared to rule Starbuck out as the Vig.

Look, Poker isn't right all the time, only most of the time... ok almost all the time, but in this specific circumstance he is also right as per usual. Stop talking about the Vig.

RC wrote:Quit coddling her. She's a big girl. This is the second or third time you've been willing to make excuses for her. Stop it.

Pointing out your idiocy isn't coddling her. Tell you what, you stop making stupid statements against her and I'll stop pointing them out. Deal?

RC wrote:Why would I? You're not going to be lynched today if I have anything to say about it.

And yet me doing the same thing you are saying makes Star look bad doesn't factor to you?

RC wrote:Why? You don't work off of your townreads in games?

I don't vote someone and then try to put all the blame and reason onto someone else, no. By trying to obviously point out your vote was based on someone else's work and reasons you opt out of any responsibility of that vote.

RC wrote:Well, I mean, I didn't want to have to do another full on case, but since it seems like I'm the only one around here with the balls to take a leadership role in this game, I might just be forced into that position.

He is trying to usurp power! Quick lads, mutiny! MUTINY!

RC wrote:Secondly, in DGB's last scumputer report, you were ranked third behind Cyberbob and username. Cyber flipped scum. username is not going to be lynched today. That means you're up to bat. I'm more than willing to put a heaping amount of stock in these results given DGB's town flip and Cyber's scum flip.

By your own acceptance she must have been wrong about Iam. That doesn't bode well for her results. Sounds like you are just laying blame on DGB yet again. For someone who wants to be the leader you sure don't do a lot of your own playing.

RC wrote:Thirdly, I don't agree with username/Fonz/Korlash in the sense that you should be given any town points for your wanting to stop Fonz from claiming his results prematurely. This wasn't some sort of radical conclusion. I mean, it's debatable really. Both claiming and not claiming will help us, so it's not like you're bringing anything special to the table here.

So stuff you think should be taken into consideration must be done and stuff we think should be taken into consideration is irrelevant?

RC wrote:Fourthly, we had the Chevre mislynch wagon on D1. There was a lot of town players on that wagon, and your slot is the only unrevealed name on there. I absolutely hated that Kat vote when she made it, and I still hate it two months after the fact (or however long it's been, I don't feel like looking).

I don't like calling it a mislynch wagon because she wasn't lynched... Can't we just call it a town wagon? So much less confusing.

RC wrote:What are you going to do if Fate flips town, hm? Have you considered that contingency? Because I have. I'll tell you one thing for sure, I'd much prefer, all things being equal, having Fatetown tomorrow than I would having Starbucktown. You can take that to the bank.

We could compromise. We could have both and just be down a RCscum... I'm cool with that, are you cool with that? Jeffs cool with that...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by Korlash »

RC wrote:
Korlash 2174 wrote:
RC wrote:Starbuck claims her not being a factor in this game is a positive for her
Will you actually be able to, at some point, provide a quote to back this one up?

RC 2172 wrote:

Starbuck 2055 wrote:I know I really haven't brought anything to the table. It's been awhile since I've replaced in to a game longer than 20-30 pages.

... Failure...

How is this her making it a positive? This has no positive or negative connotation assigned to it. It's neutral, down right downtrodden, borderline moot. she admits she hasn't been a factor but in no way suggests it's a positive for her. Blatant misrepresentation on your part.

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

If she thought it was scummy, she wouldn't do it, no?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Korlash 2183 wrote:Stop talking about the Vig.

Look, you don't have to let it influence your decision, but you should. I'm going to talk about it until people take this decision seriously.

Korlash 2183 wrote:And yet me doing the same thing you are saying makes Star look bad doesn't factor to you?

One slight difference. One of you had an innocent investigation. :P

Korlash 2183 wrote:I don't vote someone and then try to put all the blame and reason onto someone else, no. By trying to obviously point out your vote was based on someone else's work and reasons you opt out of any responsibility of that vote.

What?!

Did you really just say I'm trying to skirt responsibility for my Cyber vote? You? The person who labeled me as "woe is me" for being TOO hard on myself over my switch from Cyber to Kmd? I suggest you change your tune.

Korlash 2183 wrote:By your own acceptance she must have been wrong about Iam. That doesn't bode well for her results. Sounds like you are just laying blame on DGB yet again. For someone who wants to be the leader you sure don't do a lot of your own playing.

How is one point in four "laying blame on DGB"? It influences my decision, just like it influenced my original Cyber vote. You guys are acting like this is a negative thing. I'm not ashamed to say I was strongly influenced by DGB. Period. If that's an issue with either of you, then you know what to do about it.

username is different because he has a PR. That takes precedence over anything else, and I shouldn't have to tell you that. Again, you're discounting his power. If you want to lynch username so badly, then man up and say it.

Korlash 2183 wrote:So stuff you think should be taken into consideration must be done and stuff we think should be taken into consideration is irrelevant?

Yeah, now you're getting it.

Korlash 2183 wrote:We could compromise. We could have both and just be down a RCscum... I'm cool with that, are you cool with that? Jeffs cool with that...

A better compromise would be a PF lynch... just sayin'.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:16 am

Post by The Fonz »

Starbuck. Just fucking stop it already. You look to me like you're
deliberately
doing all the things bad townies do to get themselves mislynched. 'This guy is calling me scum, he's scum.' 'This guy is calling me scum and I'm not, so he's lying.'
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm not deliberately doing anything.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:36 am

Post by The Fonz »

Starbuck, there is simply no way that you are that stupid.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Starbuck »

RC tried to put words in my mouth by blatantly misrepresenting me and I'm supposed to sit back and let that happen?

No, sir. I won't do it.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Starbuck 2117 wrote:I still am thinking of one between Iam and RC and it's not because they are attacking me. They were on the bandwagon of every lynchee every single day of this game.

At least one, if not both, are scum.

If you still think this, why are you voting Fate?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Fate »

Because if he mislycnhes you today, by her own logic she has to suspect Iam the next.

BUT NO BUS FOR STAABRUCXKZ
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Starbuck »

It's a cross between not wanting this town to mislynch one of their own and reaction hunting. Note that big long post condemning me from RC after I vote Fate. It definitely feels like he is going balls to the wall to save a teammate.

It's obvious it's either me or Fate today, and RC isn't making it into the equation.

While I do suspect RC the most, it is irresponsible of me to keep my vote on him when it is better placed on a possible lynchee.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by iamausername »

Anything happen while I was gone? Mmm... nope.

Imma get back to reading those PokerFace scum games then.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Fate, what do you think about a PF lynch?

I think we could make that happen. We'd be cutting out Korlash and Starbuck, but nobody likes them anyways.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by Korlash »

I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article buddy. What you see is what you get. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings.

I too like an RC lynch above Fate, slightly that is. But sadly I don't see that lynch happening without Iam changing his mind.

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

You wouldn't dare, old man.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:39 am

Post by The Fonz »

OK, here's the problem I have.

Fate and Starbuck both seem to be playing consistently with town metas that I absolutely despise (Capslocking douchebag vs snarky condescending bitch), and reading either of them is made even harder by them throwing them at each other. To be honest, these are the two playstyles I hate most on the site, and I wouldn't have replaced into the game if both were in it already.

I'm leaning despite my usual theory positions to Iam being genuine. That means, even if I'm right on Poker, and I think I am (today he feels like he's posting just enough and with roughly enough content to sit firmly in the middle of the pack) then either one of them is scum putting it on, or my earlier town read on RC goes in the shitter. But Fate's attacking the way he does as town or scum, and Starbuck's responding in exactly the kind of way I'd expect her to respond. I find it incredibly hard to split the two.

So, please, come wagon Poker with me.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

RedCoyote wrote:...Starbuck is a better lynch than Fate.

I am not so sure

RedCoyote wrote:Secondly, in DGB's last scumputer report, you were ranked third behind Cyberbob and username. Cyber flipped scum. username is not going to be lynched today. That means you're up to bat. I'm more than willing to put a heaping amount of stock in these results given DGB's town flip and Cyber's scum flip.

Yay i mentioned I haven't been batting 1000 votewise. I still don't get how anyone comes up with certain numbers being attached to certain lynches in this game. Someone really needs to explain that to me either now or when the game is over and how efectivly it all applies to someone's alignment. We both agree IAMuser is town but by the analysis he would be scum. So yay I have many reasons for disagreeing with the validity of this type of scum hunting.

If i could try a korlash impersonation, first voting was good and no its bad first 7 is good and now 7 is bad. Crap I don't know how to play this game

RedCoyote wrote:
Thirdly
, I don't agree with username/Fonz/Korlash in the sense that you should be given any town points for your wanting to stop Fonz from claiming his results prematurely. This wasn't some sort of radical conclusion. I mean, it's debatable really. Both claiming and not claiming will help us, so it's not like you're bringing anything special to the table here.

This is not a reason to vote me. This is just you thinking differently than others about reasons not to vote me. So you can't count it as third or any number if you consider my actions at that time to be nuetral. Fankly I don't care about points or how peeps look at me. "If she thought it was scummy, she wouldn't do it, no?" I think only scum care about how they look and I don't care. Yes i did list both options of fonz giving info or not. I gave both options because I wanted to see what others thought and who agreed with which idea. I figure scum would want fonz to talk more than be quiet. IIRC you wanted fonz to say his choice.
why did you want that again?

RedCoyote wrote:
Fourthly
THIRDLY, we had the Chevre mislynch wagon on D1. There was a lot of town players on that wagon, and your slot is the only unrevealed name on there. I absolutely hated that Kat vote when she made it, and I still hate it two months after the fact (or however long it's been, I don't feel like looking).

Yay I don't think Kat was really playing this game or even keeping up. Given all numbers Korlash gave its logical to think there was a scum group that might not have anyone on that lynch.

RedCoyote wrote:
Starbuck 2181 wrote:I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he's doing since I have put Fate at L-1.

Nice try. I thought this slot was town since long before you got here.

Funny I recall you jumping on the spyreX wagon with everyone else when xtoxm first died. I think you wanted your buddy to live but went into a save me first mindstate. I think both you and fate are only scum left.

I can't see star being scum with you or Fate and since scum must only exist in you 3 and there can't be 1 scum left, you and fate must both be scum.

Unvote, Vote: Fate

And yes I am prepared to rule out Fate as the vig as spyreX claimed vanilla townie way before the massclaim. Spy is not the type to fake like that a vig when there was no benefit to faking VT as vig at that time Still think we shouldn't be talking about it but if scum didn't see this long ago they are blinder than Ray Charles.

If Korlash and Starbuck want to go at RC before Fate I will gladly join them there. I am willing to kill either of you as I think you 2 are last scum. 3 of us (me, korlash, starbuck) vote Red and bam he is top wagon. Star put your money where your mouth is and show me you really want Red first. I will gladly join you

And yes I realize what I am doing here obviously makes it look like only scum teams left are Star & Me or Fate & Red and guess what I am fine with that fight. I get one of you 2 lynched and they flip scum then I win as other is obv last scum. and if Star gets lynched and flips scum (I am wrong for like the 4 or 5 time this game) then I get mislynched, and I think town can figure out who is last scum among remaining players without me and my bad reading skills

@fonz
I asked what reasons you had for wanted to wagon me before I don't think you covered any reasons I did not address. Or are you trying to get a wagon going on me to see what reactions it brings? If I missed a point you have against me that I did not address point it out. Tell me, who do you think may be my scum partner(s)?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”