zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

You didn't say you weren't from South Park, you said you weren't South Park aligned.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

Which means that I am aligned to another place, meaning I am from another place. I think. I didn't bother to wiki anything.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

andrew94: hasn't posted much, many of his posts are discussing theory like hypoclaiming, bussing, and chainsawing. Provides some reads, but he leaves his early vote on Amrun for all of D1 despite saying: anyway, i dont remember why i voted amrun, must be all that aoe in your posts before mine, or gut...

C-Worl: Nothing overtly scummy. The only reservation I have is that we recently completed a game where he flipped town and was playing much stronger than he is now.

dvdkid13: Scumhunting and generally protown.

GreyICE: Initially had a null-leaning-scum read because of lurking and weak scumreads, but she's picked up the pace and seems protown.

Quilford: Has some good posts. Amrun was right to challenge him on his unvote and FoS but no-vote for zMuffinMan especially since he previously challenged zMuffinMan for not voting. I don't know what to make of the hammer. My instincts say that scum would love to cut off discussion and get to the next day ASAP. I haven't been in many games, but the majority of hammers that have come so far from the deadline have been from town players for good or ill.

Redcolbalt: Was really stingy with his vote, waiting despite claiming he found both zMuffinMan and Amrun scummy in their early exchange in his second post. He doesn't vote for either or pressure them. His only other reads come in his last post where he votes Ghostlin.

SnakePlissken: Not a lot of content, seems to be maintaining a presence in the thread and nothing more.

Tragedy: I don't get a strong town read based on how she's played, and I could easily see Cartman being scum. The PR claim is suspect as well. WIFOM about NK's don't play very strongly in my mind, so that point is null for now. I really don't want to lynch a claimed PR at this point, so I won't be voting for Tragedy.

zMuffinMan: Protown for scumhunting.

Players I'm willing to lynch currently: Amrun, andrew94, Redcolbalt, SnakePlissken.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

So you're criticizing me and Grey for voting red, yet he's on your scumlist? Nice contradiction.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Amrun wrote:Which means that I am aligned to another place, meaning I am from another place. I think. I didn't bother to wiki anything.

I had to go back and look at my win condition, and it's vague enough that I could actually believe you are town but not South Park aligned.

But then, what were you looking for in Tragedy's alignment claim?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

Amrun wrote:Saying I'm not from South Park does absolutely nothing.NOTHING. For anyone. Not scum, not town, no one. Point is totally fabricated.

You thought it was important enough to mention in your questioning of Tragedy.

Amrun wrote:I do not totally agree that red is the way to go, but grey sees something and it's more than lurking. We are more effective paired together, as 2 votes count for more than 1. If Grey keeps ignoring my suggestions, mini bloc will resolve.

You're less effective imo now than you were at the start of the game, while GreyICE is more effective than she was.

Amrun wrote:I never thought Ghostlin was scum. I wavered on him, and clearly he was acting scummy enough to be lynched, but I had a townread on him in the beginning and I never abandoned it. I didn't vote for him because I didn't think he was scum. That's generally how things work.

You started off with a townread on Ghostlin, then progressively found him scummier. Four days before the hammer:
Amrun wrote:Quilford, Ghostlin, and andrew are my top 3, in order. Ghostlin is starting to fight for first place.

You don't mention a read on him again until he's at L-1, where you push suspicion on him because of flavor but still claim to not have a solid read.
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

Amrun wrote:So you're criticizing me and Grey for voting red, yet he's on your scumlist? Nice contradiction.

I'm criticizing you for trying to absolve your responsibility for pushing a Ghostlin lynch without voting for him when you were "flip flopping" on his alignment.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

Flip flopping implies I am not sure someone is scum. When I don't have a strong conviction someone is scum, I don't tend to vote for that person. It's just common sense.

And stop fishing.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

eh, at this point I could do an andrew or a Quilford vote. I still feel uneasy about the wagon that formed on me at the beginning of the game.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

You know what?

Unvote; Vote: andrew

This doesn't fit his town meta.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

baaaaaaaaaa

VOTE: andrew
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by dvdkid13 »

VOTE: Snake

say something useful.

Kinda busy right now but i'll read when i can and post my thoughts
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by andrew94 »

im pretty sure i didnt form the wagon on you zmuffin

ill go for cworl for reaons started earlier
vote cworl

@amrun i dont have a meta
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I didn't say you formed the wagon on me
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I think my main issue with you being on the wagon is the fact you had a chance to get off your RVS vote at one point (when you explained a bit about our history) but you chose not to.

Other than that, your play has just been bad. You kept your vote on Amrun for the entire D1 (despite not even knowing why your vote was still on her), you've been active lurking with very little input, and you just generally haven't tried helping town in any way.

What are your reasons for voting C-Worl, again? Is it just that his #447 implied he knew Tragedy is a faith healer?
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by andrew94 »

you mean my post 1?
i said quick post as i had an assignment.

and yes the reason was voting c worl was that reason
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

That post was longer than all of your other posts combined, if that was a quick post where are the ones that take you a long time to write?

And surely if you had time to write an odyssey, you had time to consider where your vote was.

Do you have any other reason for voting C-Worl, or that it?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:17 am

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Amrun

If the last game I played was correct he's never wrong.

PS, I was stronger in the last game bc I had a lot more information to go off of. I entered right after we lynched a mafiate and a wagon was already building on the next mafiate. It's not hard to be strong when you've got an entire game worth of info and two recently dead mafiates to work off of. Once we lynch teh scumz I should return to what you expected of me from the last game.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I have a better idea. Compromise. Split thinks Amrun is scum with andrew coming in second. Amrun thinks andrew is scum. You're fine sheeping split. How about you both vote andrew? GI can even join the party, too. We'll sing and dance and eat cupcakes together. We'll have a marvelous time.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:25 am

Post by C-Worl »

That depends on Split.

Spoiler: Why I'm So Confident in Split
In a game I just played with him. A nightless game. About halfway through D2 he caught on fire. Since that point in the game every vote of his was on scum and we ended up winning the game because of it. Seriously no scum had flipped yet, but he apparently had a come to Jesus meeting with God and caught all of the scum like it was nothing. So if he's able to catch on fire like that in this game, and he's town, I have no doubt that following him will lead to a town win.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:28 am

Post by splitfarvle »

Amrun wrote:Flip flopping implies I am not sure someone is scum. When I don't have a strong conviction someone is scum, I don't tend to vote for that person. It's just common sense.

Is it also common sense to spread suspicion on a player at L-1 when you're flip flopping on his alignment?

Amrun wrote:And stop fishing.

So one day, I was minding my own business, looking for scum, when a fish jumps halfway into the boat. The fish says "Jumping halfway in here isn't scummy. BTW why are you fishing?!"
I say "Fish, I wasn't fishing, you jumped halfway into the boat for no good reason. And that is scummy."

Then I grab my trusty lynching rope because I think this fish will be scumlicious!
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:35 am

Post by splitfarvle »

zMuffinMan wrote:I have a better idea. Compromise. Split thinks Amrun is scum with andrew coming in second. Amrun thinks andrew is scum. You're fine sheeping split. How about you both vote andrew? GI can even join the party, too. We'll sing and dance and eat cupcakes together. We'll have a marvelous time.

I could get behind this. I'd like more players to weigh in on Amrun though.

C-Worl wrote:That depends on Split.

Spoiler: Why I'm So Confident in Split
In a game I just played with him. A nightless game. About halfway through D2 he caught on fire. Since that point in the game every vote of his was on scum and we ended up winning the game because of it. Seriously no scum had flipped yet, but he apparently had a come to Jesus meeting with God and caught all of the scum like it was nothing. So if he's able to catch on fire like that in this game, and he's town, I have no doubt that following him will lead to a town win.

Aww shucks! You and Kise getting lynched after we got three scum straight was a real WTF moment for me. I really wanted to lynch both Parama and DemonHybrid at the end, but I knew there was only one scum left.

I probably don't deserve your kudos, my win-loss record here is 1-3 and I was wrong a lot in those losses. Still, the win gave me a lot of confidence and hope that I'm improving as a player.

V/LA until Monday or Tuesday
Beach and BBQ MoFos! Oh yeah!
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Tragedy »

zMuffinMan wrote:What are your reasons for voting C-Worl, again? Is it just that his #447 implied he knew Tragedy is a faith healer?

Dear andrew, I think C-Worl believed me.
It looked like he knew I was Faith Healer based on his wording.
But apparently, it's a possibility...?
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Amrun »

I'm never wrong? What?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by andrew94 »

@tragedy, its a slip
@amrun, how about you read many of my games. in many of them some crackpot says 'o i got meta on andrew' hes mafia etc and guess what i flip. yea... so instead of saying you got meta how about you provide some evidence.

@zmuffinman, nah i wrote that in 1 sec

Return to “Completed Open Games”