Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

What is a slip, andrew?

And I have, very simply, seen your town play and it is not this. I have checked out your other games you were playing at the same time, sickness and lan parties and all, and the level of effort and evidence of scumhunting is significantly higher.

This is, of course, in addition to your in-thread issues of completely unsubstantiated votes, total lack of scumhunting, and expression of survival-only motivation and declarations that you will not read the thread. And total lack of content.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by dvdkid13 »

Amrun wrote:Saying I'm not from South Park does absolutely nothing.NOTHING. For anyone. Not scum, not town, no one. Point is totally fabricated.

Then why did you mention it? If you aren't scum, and you aren't South Park aligned, who are you aligned with?

The case on andrew is pretty promising though. D1, i saw no real scumhunting attempts by andrew.
No changes about my thoughts on anyone else since D1.

But for now, I'm keeping my vote on snake. I'm kinda under this delusion that he might actually contribute something if he gets some votes on him.
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@Split,

I really don't think anything can be read into Amrun's alignment issue. A few reasons for this:

- First, if you're town, you should be able to look at your win condition and see that it's vague enough that you don't need to be "South Park aligned" to win this game
- Second, I see no real scum motivation for her to bring it up. Yes, she could have been setting up a fake-claim for a later stage of the game, but I think this is a case of mod wifom. chk more likely changed her alignment for the purposes of making it more difficult for her to claim. Fake-claiming a different alignment doesn't exactly help her in any way...
- This third reason is just an addition to the second reason and also pure guesswork, but I suspect that all mafioso are South Park residents (just based on the flavour so far) and wouldn't actually need to make up a different place of alignment to fake-claim.

As for other issues with her play, I can't say I disagree, but they're not really enough to make her my top suspect right now.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Tragedy »

All Town Members are "South Park Aligned".

True, fakeclaims are blasphemous.
I wonder if one of them were really Cop, 'cause he probably confuses everyone so easily.

You think snake will contribute?
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Amrun »

Dvdkid, I won't answer your questions because I do not believe it is in town's best interest. Suffice to say that I had a reason(s).

Zmuffin stated very well why this alignment shit is bogus - and he suspects me for other reasons to boot, so he has no real reason to say this.

Tragedy, where on earth did you get that and isn't it against the rules to make things blue?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Steel blue, Amrun, Steel blue.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

Way to answer the least important question only.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:34 am

Post by C-Worl »

So... about the dumb dumb vote on me.

Even if I were scum (I'm not) there's no way for me to actually know someone's role. Role Cops are not in the set up. So if I were scum I'd be a Goon and I still wouldn't know Tragedy's role. So voting me because it sounded like I knew her role is stupid bc there's no way for me to know her role unless we were scum together in which case I would know that she's not a Faith Healer. I believed Tragedy at her claim, simple as that. And why shouldn't I? No body's counter claimed her and she's a very important role to us.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I... don't even know where to begin with #558. I think it's best we all pretend that post doesn't exist.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Amrun »

zMuffinMan wrote:I... don't even know where to begin with #558. I think it's best we all pretend that post doesn't exist.

I agree.

C-Worl, please respond to my question from before. Why are you voting for me if I'm supposedly always right?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:39 am

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:I... don't even know where to begin with #558. I think it's best we all pretend that post doesn't exist.

I agree.

C-Worl, please respond to my question from before. Why are you voting for me if I'm supposedly always right?

Where did I say u were always right? I'm voting for you because Split's normally right.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Amrun »

That is not what your post says.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:
Vote: Amrun

If the last game I played was correct
Split's
never wrong.

PS, I was stronger in the last game bc I had a lot more information to go off of. I entered right after we lynched a mafiate and a wagon was already building on the next mafiate. It's not hard to be strong when you've got an entire game worth of info and two recently dead mafiates to work off of. Once we lynch teh scumz I should return to what you expected of me from the last game.

Fixed, due to Amrun's confusion.
Show

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Amrun »

Okay.

Even assuming that as town, split is never wrong (which is a fallacy), how do you know split's alignment this game?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:51 am

Post by C-Worl »

I don't
Show

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Amrun »

Then why are you sheeping him? How do you feel about me/my alignment, disregarding splitfarvle's opinoins?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:03 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 2.2

Amrun: Splitfarvle, C-Worl
Andrew: Amrun, zMuffinMan
SnakePlissken: Quilford, dvdkid13,
RedColbalt: GreyICE,
C-Worl: andrew94,

Not Voting- RedCobalt, SnakePlissken, Tragedy

V/LAs

Splitfarvle V/LA until Monday or Tuesday

With 11 Alive it's 6 to Lynch.
Deadline is June 15th, 2011 at 10:00 PM PST

Last edited by chkflip on Sun May 29, 2011 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:03 am

Post by C-Worl »

U felt iffy yesterday. Like something that looks like it'll taste good but once you put it in your mouth ur not sure if you like it or not. Maybe after a few more bites I'll figure it out.
Show

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Tragedy »

@RedColbalt: Why did you actually put "Thinks Quilford is scum" on thoughts of Amrun-town? Is it relevant to your thoughts that Quilford is scum as well? ._.?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:47 am

Post by andrew94 »

a slip is where you say something that you know but not supposed to know,

post 558 is just bullshit. hes using retarded and roles that are not in this game e.g rolecop etc.
there is one way you know that tragedy is a faith healer, the way is that if you are mafia and tragedy is not your partner. you forgot to mention that?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

I know what a slip is. Lol.

I was asking you what supposed slip you were referring to.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Redcolbalt
Redcolbalt
Townie
Redcolbalt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Redcolbalt »

Tragedy wrote:@RedColbalt: Why did you actually put "Thinks Quilford is scum" on thoughts of Amrun-town? Is it relevant to your thoughts that Quilford is scum as well? ._.?

Well , now im all confused. i wasnt expecting the day lynch to be town at all. so now i have to look back into things. If you could trace who was on the night kill, couldnt it lead to a mafia member?
0/1/0

~<{T.O.B}>~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

Yes... But what are you talking about?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I actually think #558 makes C-Worl more likely to be town.

It's just so downright stupid that I don't see C-Worl-scum trying to pull off something like that.

@andrew,

Why do you think it's more likely that C-Worl-scum would "slip" and act like he knows Tragedy is faith healer than C-Worl-town genuinely thinking Tragedy is faith healer?

Return to “Completed Open Games”