Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

(I mean we might be able to lynch Muffin-scum and Chkflip-scum and we win but w/e)
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

shut up Loki. If muffin flips town you aren't getting lynched.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Unvote

Between pops and low key, I think my orignial feeling/suspcions were correct.

Do notice, I didn't say Muffin being townie would make LowKey scum, I said it would make me analyze and think a bit more about him.

I feel muffin is the scummiest, but I'm not 100% sure yet. So, what do you guys think of Toro at the moment. (I'd like as many people to reply as possible, thanks.)
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Toro was very scummy this game for all the reasons I mentioned which includes his reaction when under vig pressure. However, due to Muffin's horri-terra-reads Toro just shouldn't be the lynch for today.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Also, I just can't see Toro AND Muffin being scum together.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

...Toro *might* be scum, but I feel like Muffin should be lynched first. Also, I'm willing to go with pops idea. It seems better than anything I can think of at the moment.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Archaist, LowKey, Pops, and Jil have signed "the pops idea".

Still taking signatures.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Do you guys know if we might have a cop or doc or something?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I don't know if this means anything, but the rest of us added up together have posted around 541 times, while LK has single-handedly posted 318 times. Does this mean anything?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Archaist »

It means he can't get all his thoughts together at one time. Just look at page 33, he posts 7 times in a row. Most people don't even double post with much frequency.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

So I'm like roughly 3/5ths of all posts?

Ya 7 posts in a row, that HAS to be a record. Alot of the time I think by seeing my own posts but I use preview most every time and yet the thoughts occur to me afterwards anyway... >.<
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Like right now I just realized that I am about to get slammed by certain players about this and I want to let them know in advance that I have broad shoulders and am ready to forgive them. :)
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

LOL, and I thought I posted alot.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

The plan should go ahead not because I'm scum, but because LK is such an idiot that he can't possibly be scum and neither him or pops are masons.

Also I'm happy just to get out of this game so I don't have to read LK's inane quadposts.

VOTE: muffin

God I hope town loses this one
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Oh, and FTR, if spad and arch aren't the masons, one of them is definitely scum. They are just playing so terribad it's not even funny.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Shall I vote? If you want the town to lose, you seem to be scum.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Do it
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Archaist »

chkflip pulled the same stunt; self voting and saying he didn't care. You think it'll work for you since it did for him?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Creating a vote count...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@Arch,

I don't care, really. You are playing horribly if you're town, spad is a huge VI if he's town, and LK is LK and I just want to get out of this game.

I encourage anyone to hammer me and put me out of my misery, because I'm not going to play to win anymore. My vote is staying on me.
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Archaist »

Care to give any constructive criticism before you leave? I thought I built my case well, but I'm always looking to improve.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I think the main problem is you haven't made a single case against someone that's actually scum.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Unofficial
Votecount 1.11.1

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

zMuffinMan(4): [Low Key], Spadille, Arch, Muffin
chkflip(1): popsofctown
[Low Key](1): chkflip
Toro(1): SnakePlissken
cjdrum(1): Toro
Spadille(1): cjdrum

Not Voting(2): DK, Jill
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

zMuffinMan wrote:The plan should go ahead not because I'm scum, but because LK is such an idiot that he can't possibly be scum and neither him or pops are masons.

I do not understand this post. I could see it as a message to a scum buddy though regarding the NK of a mason.

I would expect town muffin to weigh in on the plan in a constructive way. The response we have received instead looks like a scum claim.

I'm sorry that he is perceiving this as my fault in this thread. I tried very hard to work with him if he was town and I can't excuse his choice of scum suspects. Good players that come up with bad lists -- there isn't much we can do but assume they are scum.

Unfortunately his response here has reinforced that view.
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Archaist »

zMuffinMan wrote:I think the main problem is you haven't made a single case against someone that's actually scum.

This implies you know who is actually scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”